Sports Interactive Community

All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. pond is another good player for salford for me
  3. That explains why he always gets offers from north of the border after the first season. He's really difficult to keep hold of
  4. Hi @amberhelix Thank you for all the information you've provided on this. Have you got the save game that displays the above behaviour when you load it? From what you've said so far, it seems as though this may well just be an issue with the description displayed rather than the actual facilities rating. If you upload your save I'll have a look and see what's going on - instructions on how to upload saves can be found via the link below. Cheers, Andrew
  5. Thank you for the replies, I've since found a 20 year old left footed right back who I reckon could be retrained.
  6. Which is some frustration guaranteed. However, since "Commentary only" always been an option (and since SI don't seem to see the issue with that -- or rather their commenatry, which "realistically" apes all terrible commentary cliches in the world and multiplies them on many an occasion), sure why not. It will make for an interesting experience though, as voiced commentary is far more "instrusive", "memorable" and "in your face" than a simple line of text. Can already see the Steam review pages imploding due to Forwards regularly missing chances they "should have damn scored!!!!" etc. In General, the commenatary (voiced or text) could be adressed some by making it more explicitly clear that it's mostly flavor. Say, perhaps by intelligent assistants or staff that puts Things into a more "useful" perspective. Perhaps even on the Occasion by them challenging what the TV style commentator had just preached during the Highlights. Both internally (in a post match Analysis) as well as the game's various media.
  7. For versatility, if my defender has the eye for them I am not against him trying, what I am against is players who have no business trying those sort of passes launching the ball forwards without rhyme or reason.
  8. I've played FMT19 since release. Admittedly I'm on iPad but the game is the same I believe - I'll try and answer your questions as best I can: 1. You can revert to a classic/retro skin. On iPad we have the choice of the new skin or the classic one - I haven't tried the classic skin so not sure if its white or not but I imagine it would be. 2.The shift has happened this year. Takes a while to get used to but it's not really a big issue for me. I took the tutorials to get to grips with it properly. 3. You can customise your view on the "match analysis" tab so you can see the information you want to on the main screen (pitch in background but you don't see the game. 4. Just hit the Pitch tab at the top next to "match Analysis" 5. I play on iPad and have had no issues with lagging between highlights and runs smoothly so can't comment on PC version. 6. Again never had an issue with the ME stuttering on iPad 7. I normally use sideline as my default pitch view, have you tried this one? I really like this version as it suits my needs and love the new tactics setup. As its touch there is no familiarity issue so every tactic should work quickly so you can test different roles as you go. I don't understand why you would want to upload a tactic that used to work in years gone by? Football is evolving and so is the game. Fair enough if you don't care about a Mezzala, but you still need to know what they do when an opponent uses one. May even be a good thing for you? You sound like Sam Allardyce! Hope you stick with it!
  9. Not convinced 4231 would be good for an underdog, and would be inclined to use the 41311 tactic above or a 442, 4141 or 451. Another approach would be to use the mentality game, which Optimus uses.
  10. Hadn't seen this thread before sadly, but keenly catching up now - glad you've picked it up again, good luck and I'll see you (probably) on page 7!
  11. Hi Knap. Thanks for the tactic. What changes should be made to use this tactic for the underdog teams?
  12. What manager watches the game from a directorial camera? If the truth of the game was realised it would be a vision from the dugout, of players running by, the manager using the arrow keys to back and forth in his/her technical area. Then it would be like a real football manager. Many facets of the game are included to give a presentation to the game, not necessarily from a managerial point of view, but perhaps it's a fan viewpoint. What manager has stats up on a HUD that shows the players fitness levels, the rating of the player and how they're doing? That isn't realistic but it's there. If I can be on a zip wire above the pitch looking at the players running around, and HUD giving me feedback on the players condition and match rating live as the match progresses, then perhaps hearing the commentary isn't totally unrealistic. Originally, before the 3D pitch side of things came into it the only visual impact you had watching a game was the commentary. Years and years on - no improvement to this facet of the game - what about all the people that don't want a visual of the 3d pitch and only want to watch the match in Commentary only? Surely - a voice aspect would give another dimension.
  13. Welcome to Season 10 Episode 1 of my FM19 story, Part of the Furniture. In this one club LLM challenge, I attempt to take Torquay United from the lowest playable division in non league to legendary status! In this episode, we discuss our summer transfer business, which includes some massive news! We also introduce our new tactic, ahead of the first game in our new stadium. If you enjoyed this episode, LIKE the video & SUBSCRIBE to the channel for daily FM19 content. New episodes of FM19 The Head Coach on Monday, Wednesday & Saturday at 4.30pm, with new content from my other FM19 story, Part of the Furniture, on Tuesday, Thursday & Sunday at the same time. Thanks for watching!
  14. Sacked a load of staff so need to replace them, anyone know of a good assistant manager ? best I've seen that will come to me used to play for Athletic, Roberto Rios. He has perfect personality and media style to do press conferences for me, good motivation 16, and decent discipline 15, but determination 13, JPA 13 and JPP 12.
  15. Maybe this thread could be of some help. I created the tactic specifically for the current Arsenal team, but haven't tested it. It's based solely on my analysis of players. And it's not a plug-and-play tactic, so it would likely need some tweaking here and there occasionally.
  16. Wilfred Ndidi? Cheaper than most of the options you've said. Amadou Diawara could be worth a look as well.
  17. A solid calendar year thus far with the Belgians, with the summer fixtures concluding in a Confederations Cup final loss to Brazil on penalties. I'm not really feeling it on the international scene right now, but we've got a World Cup next year...
  18. Oh, I do like the sound of that. But dont know if we can keep up that level for the entire season. Fingers crossed.
  19. Right, I forgot about those TI's. hit early crosses is also on the list I'll give it a try when I get home from work later this evening. If it still doesn't work I'm going to be making my own thread. Or just accept it and come to the conclusion my team is just not cut out for this level
  20. I don't have a mac, im using windows 10 on a dell any solution on a dell? thanks
  1. Load more activity
  • Newsletter

Want to keep up to date with all our latest news and information?