All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. Post reserved. Links to my other packs will appear here shortly.
  3. Hi all, I’ve been working on a number of background projects, this one is adding manager/staff & referee pictures to the backgrounds throughout the game from all over the world, I’ve been doing this for my own personal use, but decided to share with the community, something I've built up over 2-3 years now. All are 2560x1600 at 227px, which is basically MacBook Pro Retina size, so the quality is superb in most instances. They have been compressed to their smallest file size possible without loss of quality. It currently covers 2663 managers/staff and 276 referee backgrounds over
  4. Hi, I'm coaching a club in the French lower leagues (5th tier). The club has a semi-pro status. Some players have contracts. When I try te renew them, the players say: "I'm willing to consider the possibility of renewing in general, but I don't want to discuss a new contract this time as it would be on inferior terms to my current deal, which has time left to run." I cannot do any interactions at that point, just go back. I did not make any previous offers, then how can they be inferior? Is it because there is no salary budget left? Thanks!
  5. I believe that has been tweaked, as in the beta I don't think I had a single game where I had over 1.0 xG that I didn't score 2/3/4 goals more than the xG. Meanwhile, following the full release, I've had a couple of games against 3 at the back teams where they constantly kept me out enough that I was only able to take inaccurate shots, and so ended up with like 1.5 xG, but no goals scored.
  6. Thanks for getting in touch. Yes, please in future attach a timestamp for when the incident happens. This makes it a lot easier for us. This mistake is definitely a bug, so we have logged it into our system. in terms of the match rating, that is a separate issue which we will have to discuss internally. Cheers!
  7. It looks very similar to the one you've just put up actually. Shadow Striker instead of AM.
  8. Anyone know if the OFC Champions League has been fixed this year? In previous years the competition didnt select the right teams to qualify
  9. I intend on adding the Regionalliga relatively soon, however I won't be putting the right clubs in the right regions because that'd be too much work i'm not interested in. I hope that's okay with ya?
  10. Hello, For your information, it's still the case now that the whole game is enable. Have a nice evening
  11. I've noticed that some stats aren't registering. When looking at player stats at the end of the season I noticed that there has been no free kicks scored at all in my league, which is strange considering I had conceded from a direct free kick like 6 games ago. I checked other leagues and no league is registering free kick goals. I'll attach the video of the goal just as evidence, and also to highlight a bug (how did the keeper not save this?). As well as this I have noticed that statistics such as clear cut chances created, key tackles, blocks, and saves parried are significantly lower in
  12. Haaland was £30m upfront then between £50-£60m in instalments and 50% of profit from selling him on. Sancho was £37m upfront then like £70m in instalments and 50% of profit from sell on again
  13. Hello, I am running into issue where I can't continue after interacting with my board during contract negotiations. I needed more money to resign a player and they said they would handle negotiations but now I am stuck on this screen: Please advise
  14. Im unable to sort the league table by media prediction as the option is greyed out, is this a bug or can you only view it at certain times now?
  15. I had a takeover with Newcastle in the beta end of first season and managed to keep my job
  16. looks awful to me in that screenshot alright, the edges of the stars are super blurry
  17. Ah gosh, unfortunately it does not remember the numbers as normal. I entered them after playing a game and clicked submit and then by the next it is asking me to enter them again. Edit: To clarify, entered them as you suggested above during mid week.
  18. I tried to put, as every year, the real fixtures via editor but this year there are so many issues. I really cant ficure it out. I start trying to fix Football League by adding teams to it. Then it requires more. I think the hole greek leagues system is not good. This is the first message BEFORE I change anything, just try to test it.
  19. February It's just not falling for us. We have chances but we're not putting them away. We thre away a win at Preston due to it, we should have easily won at Reading but two quick goals after we misseed an abudance of chances saw it get zero points. A draw away at Bournemouth was good and Norwich just battered us but the Forest game we were ahead, comfortably and they squeezed out a 20 yarder that flew in. We're throwing away too many points. I'm having to change tactic now, to get some goals. The win at QPR was thanks to Barlaser scoring two free kicks. We're dropping fas
  1. Load more activity
  • Newsletter

Want to keep up to date with all our latest news and information?