All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. i think that would be fine. and realistic. plus, if that removes your players moving across the country to another amateur club, i think it would be a welcomed trade-off
  3. Theory - the players involved were actually in your U21 squad but you had the filter on which meant they showed up in your first team squad page. So although you think they are first teamers, the game thinks they are U21s and your DoF gets to negotiate new contracts. Just to be sure, take responsibility for all three yourself. You will get notifications and team meeting agenda points for players who want or deserve a new contract or whose contract is running down.
  4. https://community.sigames.com/forums/topic/578693-fm24helprandom-and-small-skinning-questions/
  5. July 2029 - San Luis de Quillota Campeonata Primera B I joined during a break in league action, and my first games in charge were in the cup. Cups are stupid, but an away win at Deportes Magallanes (from the division above us) saw us reach the next round where we faced Deportes Iquique (from our division). They humped us in first leg, so I threw in the youngsters for the second leg and the inevitable loss. The important detail here though is that we're playing them again in the league in three days time, so hopefully resting my senior players will leave us in a better state for that game. --------------------------------------------------------------
  6. Hello. I’ve been playing since FM2021 I just want to share my philosophy with you my philosophy is greatly influence from my childhood experience tactics was never really an importance that time. We just play knock outs on the street where it was just everyman for themselves and everyone of us is eager to always have the ball, to be where the action is at and being relentless to win the ball. This is the foundation of my tactics,fluidity and expression and love for the game. I want my team to have the ‘attacking mentality’ since I want the actions to be always in the opposition area. To support this idea I push my team’s line of engagement much higher up the pitch to press the opposition when they have the ball (trigger press more often, prevent short GK distribution and step up more) when out of possession. I want my team to have the ball more than the opposition. A patient approach however at a much higher intensity (tempo), avoiding direct and long passes as much as possible (pass into space, play out of defense). I setup my team on sheet as 442/433 hybrid wide however on attacking it will be 325 overloading the opposition’s penalty area, disrupting their defense and to cause panic. Higher work rate and aggresion is an important attributes of my players. As this formation is prone to having long balls and counter attacks - it is highly important to have fast defenders with good first touch, passing and mentality. A sweeper goal keeper with a good one-on-one skills incase defenders got beaten with long balls and I also tried my best to replicate it into football manager 2024 the results was amazing won the title with olympique marseille by flying colours as ran over everyone in the league the tactic was able to play with many managers systems as we defended in 442 like simone/arteta and we attacked in 325 like pep with the libero IFB combo and also built up play from goal kick and playing of defence like de zerbi with the 4+2/2+4 shape that is why the shape looks wierd even with the new postional play i didnt want to play a vol as i want to have a mez(s) to play like a de bruyne type of player crossing from the half space and the dlp(d) dropping between the cbs from time to time like brighton do all in all the tactic was amazing but i am still looking for tips as i wanted to recreate a the movement of a raumdeuter as my am(s) i saw a twitter post from ponte de lanca which he showed a bit on how to make havertz a raumdeuter im the amc position but he didnt go into to much detail on it also the reason all players are on support is for the very fluid even though i know it doesnt do much i just like looking at i have read alot of post on this forum which has also help widen my view on things such as rest defence and rest attack so i want to thank all of you another question i would like to ask if i could get the IFB making overlaping runs as i have the TI on but i dont see them make the movement thinking of using a fb(d) or fb(s) but dont know if the will stay back enough to make a 3+2 rest defence thank you in advance if you read this as i know it is quite a long read but will update if anyone wants one ps: sorry if the quality is bad its my first post and my tv isnt of the best quality thank you
  7. Youth Intake day. Mar 2055. The intake doesn't look great.
  8. January 2049 Interview Offer In a normal journeyman save this would be a great choice, Universidad Catolica have just finished 4th in the Chilean top flight and qualified for continental competition. Which makes it a bit mad that they'd thought I was someone worth talking to, but I had to decline it as there's no promotion opportunity. -------------------------------------------------------------- June 2049 Job Search Several months later though, I did end up in Chile. The managerial merry-go-round was underway, and after a few moves there was a vacancy at San Luis de Quillota in the second tier. Before the manager was poached away they were on a good run of form, having won four in a row, and they're sitting 5th in the table as the season approaches the halfway point. --------------------------------------------------------------
  9. Hello. I’ve been playing since FM2021 I just want to share my philosophy with you my philosophy is greatly influence from my childhood experience tactics was never really an importance that time. We just play knock outs on the street where it was just everyman for themselves and everyone of us is eager to always have the ball, to be where the action is at and being relentless to win the ball. This is the foundation of my tactics,fluidity and expression and love for the game. I want my team to have the ‘attacking mentality’ since I want the actions to be always in the opposition area. To support this idea I push my team’s line of engagement much higher up the pitch to press the opposition when they have the ball (trigger press more often, prevent short GK distribution and step up more) when out of possession. I want my team to have the ball more than the opposition. A patient approach however at a much higher intensity (tempo), avoiding direct and long passes as much as possible (pass into space, play out of defense). I setup my team on sheet as 442/433 hybrid wide however on attacking it will be 325 overloading the opposition’s penalty area, disrupting their defense and to cause panic. Higher work rate and aggresion is an important attributes of my players. As this formation is prone to having long balls and counter attacks - it is highly important to have fast defenders with good first touch, passing and mentality. A sweeper goal keeper with a good one-on-one skills incase defenders got beaten with long balls and I also tried my best to replicate it into football manager 2024 the results was amazing won the title with olympique marseille by flying colours as ran over everyone in the league the tactic was able to play with many managers systems as we defended in 442 like simone/arteta and we attacked in 325 like pep with the libero IFB combo and also built up play from goal kick and playing of defence like de zerbi with the 4+2/2+4 shape that is why the shape looks wierd even with the new postional play i didnt want to play a vol as i want to have a mez(s) to play like a de bruyne type of player crossing from the half space and the dlp(d) dropping between the cbs from time to time like brighton do all in all the tactic was amazing but i am still looking for tips as i wanted to recreate a the movement of a raumdeuter as my am(s) i saw a twitter post from ponte de lanca which he showed a bit on how to make havertz a raumdeuter im the amc position but he didnt go into to much detail on it also the reason all players are on support is for the very fluid even though i know it doesnt do much i just like looking at i have read alot of post on this forum which has also help widen my view on things such as rest defence and rest attack so i want to thank all of you another question i would like to ask if i could get the IFB making overlaping runs as i have the TI on but i dont see them make the movement thinking of using a fb(d) or fb(s) but dont know if the will stay back enough to make a 3+2 rest defence thank you in advance if you read this as i know it is quite a long read but will update if anyone wants one ps: sorry if the quality is bad its my first post and my tv isnt of the best quality thank you
  10. is there a simple way to add logos to scoreboard? I have tried some of the ones on here just dont work
  11. MAY 2042 - Match Day 38 - Vs Brentford We welcome in a new era, getting to play our second ever game at our new stadium, and we get to celebrate with the Guernsey faithful by putting on a good show in a tight game. Three goals, all scored by Guernsey natives, and we keep a clean sheet to boot. A brilliant result in a great day for the club. We finish the season in 11th place, beating our 14th place finish from last season. Despite Spurs loss, they had already done enough to secure the title. The League season is over, but we still have the FA Cup Final to prepare for.
  12. In my opinion the issue has two different solutions strictly related to the causes of the issue: - the playing style are "ready" for the player, IMHO the best way to implement different "difficult levels" could be to have the same game for everyone, but for advanced users willing to have it, the possibility to go deep with tactic design. Now you click on Gegenpress and you have your players pressing in a certain way, as default, if the triggers of pressing, attacking movements without ball etc should be closed by ourselves instead, the game would become immediately more deep and challenging. This is just an example. - for the particular case, it could help also a fine tuning of the weight of physical attributes vs weight of mental and technical attributes. With a perfect balance, every playing style would have its pros and cons.
  13. This bug annoys me. I’m playing with ps5. 6 months since release and there is still no patch to fix it?! What are the developers doing? Just paid 50 bucks for the game on ps5…
  14. January 2027 Two things we need to address. First, not a great start but I am not too concerned yet as we ran Defensa y Justicia and Argentinos Jrs close. Second, the Argentine system is interesting. First you have the Liga Profesional which has 28 teams and everyone plays each other once until the end of July. The winner is then in theory the champion of Argentina. But then you have the Copa de La Liga which runs in the second part of the season where the teams are divide into two groups of 14 but you play against the teams in the other group - I think. From the re the top 4 from each group qualify and it is knockouts until someone is champion of the Copa de La Liga, which I guess is kind of like a league cup or a different way of calling it Clausura. For continental competition purposes they take the champion of the Copa de la Liga plus the best teams in the aggregate table between the Liga Profesional and Group Stage of the Copa de La Liga. Nice and simple, right? Transfers In Out We only had ten days until the transfer window for transfers between clubs closed so there was limited time for deals, but we brought in Eric Ramires and Igancio Rodriguez and they will be our new centre mid duo. There was an additional transfer window until January 31st for free transfers and we brought in Lirim who is a promosing 18 year old that will sit in the reserves for now. On the outgoing front we sold a few players as the squad is bloated, but we still have work to do to get it leaner. Next Fixtures I am hoping we can pick up a few points to get our season going but the schedule does look a bit tough.
  15. Today
  16. You have missed a setting somewhere. Contract renewals are a separate responsibility to new player signings. Go more carefully through the responsibilities pages - you’ve missed one .
  17. Feb 2055. Scottish Premiership. We've been absolutely smashed to bits by injuries over the last 6 weeks or so, and it all came to a head in the Celtic game, when after we lost 2 more players with a virus in the build-up, and another during the game itself, we just ran out of steam and got turned over comfortably. We've still got 11 games to play though and although we're 4 points off Hibs and 2 points off Aberdeen, there is still plenty of football still to be played. I fully expect the league to go right to the wire, (and fingers crossed we're still involved at that stage). UEFA Champions League. We took Villarreal to extra time, but we just couldn't hang on for pens. We had started with a 17 year old debutant in midfield and we were hanging on for most of the game if I'm honest. We were just missing so many players and couldn't cope with 3 more games in 8 days. There is such a fine balancing act between making sure you have enough players that you can cope with the demands of so many competitions, and keeping too many players at the club which involves stunting their development. I think I've done it pretty well across this save, but I definitely got it wrong this season. The biggest mistake I made was thinking 1 midfielder is like any other other midfielder, and that's just not the case when you're replacing an experienced player in his prime who is used to making 40(ish) appearances, (including subs), every season, with a teenager who is very much untested in professional football. Every day is a school day as they say. Scottish Cup. (The Big one). We've won this and been Runners Up before. I really want to win it again. St Mirren play in League 1 so we should be able to to overcome them. Debuts. Transfers. Facilities. We haven't been able to request this for a while, but I checked again and there is was so I was straight in. Goal-scoring GK's. (23) Brass (Bal) 6'2" is 5/8 from the spot at 63%. (Is no longer at the club). (23) Ewing (Bal) 6'1" is 17/20 from the spot at 85%. (Is no longer at the club). (25c) Christie (F.Sport) 6'1" is 46/52 from the spot at 88%. (Is no longer at the club). (26p) Marsh (CAN)(SCO) 5'10" is 15/17 from the spot at 88%. (Is no longer at the club). (30a) Ogilvie (Fickle) 6'2" * is 47/64 from the spot at 73%. (Is no longer at the club). (31k) Lawrie (Unamb) * is 23/29 from the spot at 79%. (Is no longer at the club). (33a) Black (Fickle) 6'0" * is 2/3 from the spot at 67%. (Is no longer at the club). (37b) Niven (F.Loyal) 6'4" * is 24/41 from the spot at 59%. (Is no longer at the club). (39c) Telfer (F.Pro) 6'2" * is 29/44 from the spot at 66%.(Is no longer at the club). (40e) Qurbonov (UZB) (Res) * is 0/2 from the spot at 0%. (Is no longer at the club). (43n) Welsh (F.Pro) 6'4" * is 62/77 from the spot at 80%. (41h) Cairney (Unamb) 6'2" * is 7/12 from the spot at 58%. (Is no longer at the club). (46e) Hunter (Res) 6'0" * is 1/1 from the spot at 100%. Finances.
  18. what is responsible for the fact that some of the elements under the pop-up window become black?
  19. Hello @nms1987 Thank you for the detailed information and save file, we have placed this under review. If possible, do you have a slightly earlier save file of this, say one a week before the meeting occurs?
  20. Hi @Happypirate97 Can you please make a new thread and upload your save to our cloud service with the link below. https://oc.sigames.com/owncloud/index.php/s/Kzvhd0MdU3v4Nv4
  21. re: 3, this is to force you to use the negotiation screens IMO. I get swamped with Championship clubs who offer $0 and 0%, they will almost always go to paying 100% the salary but never a dime on top. But then if I reject those the Belgian/Italian/French teams start coming around - they'll offer money but no salary. I can almost always push them to pay the initial loan fee plus 100% salary. The biggest trouble with loans is when clubs don't play your loanees even after promising starter/important player - there needs to be a coach blacklist that reminds you who's screwed you before. re:4, yes there's absolutely a benefit to U21 and reserves even after they're 18. They get more experience points (or whatever the internal mechanic is) for playing senior matches but they still grow. If you make CA visible you can see it - and in the youth setup, matches still matter as far as I can tell. An U21 or U18 player who's not put in a position on the tactics screen develops slower than one who does.
  22. Hi, we would need your save file and some more information if you're able to reproduce this. Are you using any custom files in this save?
  23. How things changed, we finished 3rd in the league after 30 games, into the Championship group but unfortunately slipped a place to 4th but qualified for the Conference League. We signed a new contract but I'm regretting that decision slightly due to being given another negative transfer budget despite selling three players for a combined £28m to give us a positive bank balance leading into this season. So I need to sell again to bring anyone in despite the £19m in the bank. We need a new CB, two CM's and another ST. Save game-wise, we've removed Scotland completely, moved Greece to view-only and added Croatia but I want my next move to be within Belgium to one of the bigger clubs even if that means taking a team lower than us this season like Genk, Gent or Anderlecht.
  1. Load more activity