Sports Interactive Community

All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Keepers do that, they set themselves as the striker swings his leg back then react as he strikes it unless you're saying he's committed to a side before the ball's left the striker's foot?
  3. February 2028 I mentioned earlier that we only needed a couple of wins to shoot up the table. Whilst we haven't moved up that much, we are in a much better position now in terms of challenging for a playoff spot, despite the slim chance that this will become a reality. Winning our game in hand against Grimsby is paramount to this.
  4. chelsea with the tranfer ban is a challenging save, its testing you to your limits with injury and suspension, there in the champions league and you want to finish top great save if you ask me.... how the save going ?
  5. Yes. But actually you can't replicate Pep's tactics in FM because wide forwards are always narrow. And as you rightly noticed about narrow width against packed defense, it's against basic principles of team sports. It's no surprise there's no space for playing one-two's into space, while in real football it's what all teams are doing one in final third. Fullbacks are there to support attacks with first time crossing. In FM they are playmakers with little support from wide forwards once in final third.
  6. Yes, I'm still having this issue, even after the 20.2 update. The only way to select multiples is to click the little tick icon next to each players' name, though that's really not as user-friendly as holding down cmd and clicking.
  7. I guess we should be glad he doesn't think Austria-Hungary still exists
  8. Ok, so which are the players you have problems with? Could you also screenshot them?
  9. I've made this conclusion as well. If you watch some of the one-on-ones in slow you can see the keeper actually diving before the shot. It's only a fraction of a second, but if the keeper already knows the direction and height the shot will go, that much easier it is to get to. If you go into your goal stats for the season and watch where the goals are saved, you can find a dead zone in the middle of the goal where the keeper will always get the save, which probably means that the keepers are too efficient parrying balls at close range (just a guess):
  10. Newgens cant have "Leader", "Born Leader" and "Charismatic Leader" personnalities. I tried to modify their attributes on editor but cant have these personnalities. It works on beta save but not on save started after the beta.
  11. This is the tactics No matter I buy some playrs for 20-30 mln euro and they are worst from my own intake players with max 2 stars CA and PA
  12. Even better is that Cavese ended up 19th in the league and lost the playoff rounds Currently still waiting for further interviews or interest to pick up
  13. Hi i keep getting the same crash dump everytime i try to create a new tactic could some one help me with this please ?
  14. I never saw many missed 1v1's, until I changed my tactic. Then I saw loads. Now I have changed tactic again I am back to seeing 'proper' goals and chances again. The long ball over the top to put a striker through is the problem for me in seeing the 1v1 annoyance. My current and original tactic has cut this out.
  15. great work sporadicsmiles i have always wanted to have more african leagues going to give it a try very much appreciated
  16. This is something I've noticed in the last few iterations of Football Manager, and it's strange and pretty annoying. When viewing the Focus of Attacks widget during the match, it clearly shows one side at either end of the pitch. Logic would tell you that when you're the away side, you would be at the right side of the graphic and therefore, the arrow, which points down the opposite end of the field, would indicate what side your team is focussing on on the basis of the arrow -- i.e. when you the away side, the bottom arrow pointing towards the opposite end of the field would indicate attacking down the left-hand side. But when you check it post-game in the post-match analysis, bizarrely, your attacks down the left have actually been down the right, and vice-versa. I can't be the only person that finds this misleading and, of course, when you know about then "error" (?) you can read it properly by just taking it as the opposite of what it appears to indicate. However, it must be misleading for any player who hasn't twigged. I can't figure out if it's deliberate or not because surely the developers would have picked up on this after several versions of the game and rectified it by now, so can anybody explain why it is the way it is in the match engine widget? This is what the in-match widget indicates. However, post-match, it turns out those attacks have actually been down the right hand side.
  17. This is getting slightly silly... 3rd season in the Championship, after making it to the Playoff finals in both the previous seasons, and people are still talking about us as being relegation candidates. Worse is that we're in 8th, and Rotherham are in 16th! There needs to be an option in press interviews along the lines of "What the [heck] are you even talking about?" for when we get asked daft questions like this. Or just not have the daft questions in the first place... I get that there's a "maybe he should look closer to home" response but that still implies we're in consideration for relegation. (FWIW our pre-season prediction was 17th)
  18. It's admittedly tricky as for City the CBs oft are still availble to pass to (and generally are the deepest guys still available). Whereas on FM CBs, they oft to have hang all the way back or else they would put the Opposition Forward/s onside. That also means they aren't systematically available much anymore once Play has transitioned into the final third. Play has moved too far ahead of them.
  19. I set Martial as a CF on Attack. Scored 25 in 43. 22 in 37 in the league. I'm training Greenwood and Martial to round the keeper, in the hope it circumvents the issues somewhat.
  20. !!!!!FM19.3.4BEOWULF442KnapP106ALLCUPS.fmf 45.23 kB · 41 downloads Planning to update this one for FM20 Knap? This was the beast for me last year
  21. Only in October of the first season, but undefeated in the league so far. Struggling for goals at the moment which is frustrating. 3-1 win vs Leicester at home, 1-0 win at Arsenal, 0-0 draw at Burnley, 1-0 win at home to Liverpool and 2-1 win at Everton. 6 points from first two Europa League games though. Lindelof, van de Beek and Rashford all out with long terms injures. Martial not really doing much as DLF(A), Greenwood missing plenty of good chances and one on ones. Bruno Fernandes doing ok as Mezzala(S).
  22. July 2029 A mixed month but we're still clinging on to the top spot but only 4 points ahead of 5th place.
  23. Normally been able to bypass this by telling the board you're not going to play them. Happened to me with Jones and Smalling.
  24. In some of the matches the kit disappears in the match engine. The only visible on the player is his head and legs, the rest of the body changes to grass-colour. This happens to 3-4 players in every other match.
  1. Load more activity
  • Newsletter

Want to keep up to date with all our latest news and information?