Sports Interactive Community

All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Very much contridicting your self with the style of play. Without wingers, your asking to play the ball down the left and right. From that I'm guessing your LB and RB do a lot of pushing leaving you open for the counter attack? I would change the strikers to middle as the DLF and the other two as PF or Adv. With the slow tempo you will allow the opposition to gain the defensive shape and find it hard to breakdown, adjust the temp to middle or faster tempo, you have players with a good first touch so this should help.
  3. I've decided to have a go in Portugal, and I fully accept that this might be a short effort. I've taken over EA Bragança. The reason for that is that they have almost only Cape Verdean players, and indeed, their grays are also from Cape Verde. The drawback? Two defenders in total, so I have to retrain some to play fullbacks in the first season. I might get sacked soon, but I think it could be a fun challenge. I've already cancelled the player already on loan, btw.
  4. You're doing an amazing job! Would it be possible for you to make a megapack with all your files? I think that would make a lot more people download your work.
  5. And you can also experiment with Work ball into box as an optional/occasional TI. Play both with and without it and see what works better for your team in different situations.
  6. FM 2020 v20.2.0.1323779 (2019.12.06 20.41.47).dmpFM 2020 v20.2.0.1323779 (2019.12.06 21.02.46).dmpFM 2020 v20.2.0.1323779 (2019.12.06 20.56.56).dmp
  7. You need to keep it simple, because when it comes to tactics - less is (sometimes/usually/often) actually more. Remove: - pass into space - whipped crosses (leave them on default, i.e. mixed) - overlap left - overlap right - higher tempo (leave it on default, i.e. standard) - fairly narrow width (leave it on default) - more urgent pressing (leave it on default) - get stuck in (leave it on default) - higher LOE (drop it to standard) Add: - be more expressive - split block/press (tell your front 4 players to close down more via their PIs) Regarding roles and duties: - change the striker into PF on attack duty or poacher - change the AML (Bernardeschi) from IW on support into a winger on attack - change the LB (Alex Sandro) from WB on attack into IWB on support - change the GK (Szczesny)into SK on support Play and report back if there is an improvement or not.
  8. thanks for the reply, will do that but this is so annoying and they have to work on that imo. Every year we wait for .3 update to play a decent game smh.
  9. My player Victor Campuzano states in his happiness that he "feels" he has a decent partnership with Borja Garces. However they don't play together and never have?!?
  10. Did I make a good decision picking this up for £600 during the Black Friday sale? https://www.scan.co.uk/products/156-asus-tuf-gaming-fx505dy-bq008t-fhd-freesync-ryzen-5-3550h-8gb-ddr4-1tb-sshd-8gb-flash-4gb-rx-560
  11. Try have defenders with pace. ease off tackles or sub them are both options I use. ease off if booked early in the game, sub if after half time.
  12. On every single save I've tried, every time I take control over "Finding Development Loans for Young Players" it keeps resetting back to my Loan Manager. This causes any loan offer to be automatically accepted by my "board". Is this a known issue? Let me know if you need any other info.
  13. I will say, I think this ME is far more fun than the previous one, if only because it can get really insane sometimes. Like this match I just played: My keeper came away with a 9.0 rating despite making a mistake for one of their goals! Granted, this doesn't happen that often (at least in my save it hasn't) but I'm pretty sure this game should have ended about 7-7 and only the slightly off finishing in this version prevented that. As it was, I won 4-2, having played with 10 men for the final 20 minutes.
  14. Started a save with ManU, but I just couldn't find Japan on the list of countries to scout. It seems to have happened only with Japan, but I might be wrong here. I have uploaded the save game as Cant Scout Japan. Cheers \o
  15. It works if you select by continent or country, but yeah, not by World.
  16. Hope this get fixed in the new update because it's weird to see all stadiums mainly brown
  17. Think you might be on something here... when I think about it almost all 1 on 1 chances my team has scored has come straight infront the keeper. And VERY rarely have I seen a goal been scored from an angle even when players cut in with their stronger foot.
  18. @Lucas - any news about this for me/us ??
  19. Man City seem determined to sign the Spurs team in my save, they have just signed Kane (£206m), and Son Heung-Min (£48.5m). Spurs meanwhile have failed to buy a decent replacement although I have let them have Greenwood on loan until Jan.
  20. Thanks for the reply, so you dont make changes to the defensive line or line of engagement. its literally just a mentality change when required? All the goals I concede are from the CB hit a long ball over the top of my defenders where the attacker runs onto the pass and scores. so dropping the dline would be sensible? For players on yellow cards, can you change them to ease of tackles where required or is it better to sub them?
  21. High line is possible to play if you get it right in terms of tactics and personnel. I play a high line press and have conceded 12 goals in 33 games in the premier league. Yes, 1-on-1s are still broken, but for now try and plan around it. Play a way that doesn't create 1-on-1 opportunities. You shouldn't have to do that, but if they aren't working then you don't really have much choice
  22. October 2021 A busy busy month - with our participation in this Tunnocks cup thing we have 8 fixtures to play and we are still semi pro! I couldnt do anything against Hartlepool so we start the month with a 0-0 but I think that's ok as we drew last season in the cup and they got relegated so they should be better than us I then got a close win of Solihull - winning 3-2 with a couple of early goals then a late winner Next up we invite our friends from north of the border, Kelty Hearts (no idea either) and our 2nd string won 1-0 - played better than the score line suggests. Back to the league and we easily disposed of Harrogate 2-0 A lower league opponent next in Boston as our FA Cup Quali opponents - again the 2nd string walked through this fixture 3-0 2 losses next - Woking 0-1 and Northampton 1-3 - these were 2 top teams so they were always going to be tough, but the Northampton loss was enough to push us down to 2nd Final fixture of the month was another Friday night rivalry fixture on TV away to Wrexham it was particularly nice to beat them after going behind twice - 3-2 in the end As you will see below we drew Rochdale so that will probably be the end of our FA cup adventure this year and I would expect ICT to be a tough game too It's a pretty tough fixture list again in November so hopefully we can keep the pressure up at the top
  1. Load more activity
  • Newsletter

Want to keep up to date with all our latest news and information?