Sports Interactive Community

All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. here is a new topic I created which has all these issues with a video link and a PKM
  3. If you watch he loses his man due to movement from the striker, who drops off then goes in behind him. The defender is follows him when he drops off but is slow to react to the striker going. So yes it's a mistake but a fairly realistic one IMO.
  4. The Europa Conference League is even more glorious than I could have ever dreamed...trips to Leto-gorets, HJK and AIK. Yes, please.
  5. Still to many penalties, just had 5 in one game... Before 4 and 3 Edit: just had a Game with 6 penalties lol
  6. This is only a problem SI, from year to year, the developers do not release a working version and take money for it, and in General, whether they are engaged in this problem, no one has ever answered
  7. The fix that was announced was to fix the amount of penalties being awarded, not anything to do with the success rate, which runs in line with real life stats
  8. Rashidi makes an awful lot of sense. I am experimenting a little (and not doing too badly) with a slightly modified Catenaccio set-up using a 5-3-2 with WBs. LOE is usually Standard - maybe one up from there and DL again usually standard or one down. I am not a real fan of low blocks, but in my save at the moment need a solid defensive set up. Difficult to offer much more advice really without understanding the players you have and roles/duties employed.
  9. What other technical glitches? The game slows down thousands of people who paid money for it, the developers do not know about it and are not going to do anything?? The problem is only in the game!
  10. Under the competition you want to edit, go to the General tab. So in the picture you posted, it's right under where it says "Swiss Promotion League". After clicking on "General", scroll to the bottom and look for "Fixture Rules Index". Take note of what number is there. If it's not selected, select it and pick a number. (It matters what number you pick, but you can change it later). Now go to the top of the list where it says "Switzerland". Expand the menu and look for "Match Rules". Expand that menu. Click on the number you took note of. This is where you'll enter the number of foreign players. Here's the thing though: make sure no other competitions are using those match rules, otherwise you'll be changing the squad rules in that competition as well.
  11. You would be better to post your own thread in the Crashes and Technical subforum for help with this as this issue could be a ME issue or a hardware issue
  12. So goes the game lag in the 3D match engine or not run at all? What have you done so far?
  13. Issue In the Club Vision, the tooltip to assist you with the “Play entertaining football” requirement is not clear. It provides almost no additional context that would help you determine if this is influenced by results, tactics or other factors. It should be more descriptive. My setup iPad Pro 10.5 (model MPGH2B/A) iOS 13.2.3 FMT 20.1.3-1317604
  14. All right, for a lot of money, sold the release of the unplayable version of the game and sit silently..
  15. I figured the conversion from FM 2019 to FM 2020 would be a lot smoother, but I am having to redo a lot of the rules. A big issue is that the competitions seem to be drawing every other year instead of every year (despite that setting being left at 1). How's your experience with conversion been?
  16. Has anyone done anything yet?? How much can you tolerate this mockery, we paid for that money?? When will the update with the lag correction be released?? GTX1050TITAN, 16GB RAM, 8 cores, game on SSD disk, аre you kidding??
  17. I did as I was told I belive however this is sliightly to bright for me,I wanted to ask is there any way to change opacity ?
  18. I live in Asia so haven't made it to a game in a decade or more but watch every game on ifollow, I even have my days and times off coordinated with our schedule. I must be mad. As I said to my dad earlier in the week, as far as I'm concerned this guys got a free hit this season as I think we've been all but relegated since September. I'm not even convinced we will compete at L1 level as we've bought some utter garbage. Plus yes the key problem we have is our squad is yet again unbalanced. We've got 14 wingers and goalkeepers at the club. 2 strikers only 3 actual centre backs (I refuse to count Sibbick as one, he's that awful), 3 Centre mids not counting Styles as nobody seems willing to give the lad a go. I'm not even sure we've got enough centre mids for him to play a diamond midfield! It also then makes the 11 wingers we've got totally redundant, not that they aren't already with the 5-3-2 formation Murray employed.
  19. Aaron Taylor-Sinclair is contracted to Livingston until 1/1/2020, not 31/5/2020. He's also not on £1200 a week either. Lucky if it's half that.
  20. Today
  21. Hello I realised that the tab s6 is not on the list of compatible devices, but the tab s5e (previous version) is. Can i check if the tab s6 is compatible and if so, how can i get it as it is not in the app store. Thanks!
  22. @bluestillidie00 Any luck with adding Instant Result to this skin?
  23. The compatibility list says “Minimum supported operating system is iOS 10.0”. https://www.footballmanager.com/news/football-manager-2020-touch-compatible-devices
  1. Load more activity
  • Newsletter

Want to keep up to date with all our latest news and information?