All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. Hi, can a player have full familiarity for more than 1 role in your tactic? They seem to "forget" if you change role training.
  3. I had some good success at one of my journeyman clubs. Was in Bundesliga 2. Can't remember exact team instructions but I set up with one side with an inverted forward and other side winger with inverted fullback. I had two good ball playing CBS and they really got wide and it looked really good in game. It was like the following GK. Sk (d) RB wb (s) Cb and one bpd Lb iwb (s) DM hb Cm dlp (s) Cm cm (a) Rw if (a) St af Lw w (s)
  4. Although, as you can see in the screenshot, I'm in charge of friendy games for the first team, I keep getting a fluke friendly game or two arranged for me every week. The most frustrating thing is, that it's always squeezed between 2 friendlies that I've arranged, which barely gives the team a whole day of rest between matches, so if I ail to cancel it, it'll increase the likelihood of injuries. I've checked all the settings, but none of them seems to be interfeering with this. Anyone who might know something more?
  5. Club Atlético Huracán Club Atlético Huracán is a club from the Parque Palacios neighborhood in Buenos Aires. They were founded in 1908 and their name and nickname (El Globo - Balloon) originate from the Huracán balloon flown by aviator Jorge Newbery across Brazil, Uruguay and Argentina. The clubs golden age came early in its existence as it won 4 national titles in the 20s. Since then it has only won 1 more domestic title in 1973. The 80s and 90s were seasons of struggle for the club as they bounced between divisions, but they restablished themselves in the 2000s and even reached the Sudamericana final in 2015, a feat they repeated in-game in 2026. They play their games in the Tomás Adolfo Ducó stadium, named after the clubs most notable president. Huracán getting to the Sudamericana final was what made me decide to join them. The best eligible club is Talleres but I dont think their manager is going anywhere soon, and below that the clubs eligible are actually well balanced. Newells and Gimnasia La Plata were the other options - under other circumstances I would have picked Newells for their history but they just got relegated to the second tier and finances are insecure so it feels like a bigger rebuild. Huracán had a slightly better set-up and budgets than Gimnasia and I figured if they got to the final of a continental competition, which earned the previous manager a move to Corinthians, they cant be too bad. Best XI On the face of it, it seems a balanced first XI, with AP the weak link. Top Rated Players Decent goalie with plenty of years ahead of him. Decent defender. Paraguayan striker who can hopefully fire a few for us. Initial Fixtures We have two weeks until the league begins and we start it with an away game against our bigger rivals. Great.
  6. Looking forward to what is coming up next season! Love this save.. ! Could you maybe update us on your tactic?
  7. I have found that the HB works brilliantly with very aggressive FB/WBs. However, having players in the AML and AMR slots inhibits those fullbacks - they fight for similar positions and get on top of each other, or the WB doesn’t push up as much, cluttering the midfield. I solved this by using a 4-1-3-2 with two CWBs, the DM as a HB and the middle of three CMs being an aggressive AP (who is basically a #10 starting deep). The left and right CMs can be B2B, Carrileros or Mezzalas depending on the patterns you want and the opposition. I like B2Bs for the extreme verticality - counter attacks are awesome! Almost any combination of support/scorer strikers work. The HB role here is extremely demanding, basically a CD with playmaking skills. Trained with long passes and switches to wide areas they can become an awesome quarterback. So not a 4-3-3 strictly, though it attacks with players in similar positions to a 4-3-3 which has wide players tucking in. I’ve just had more success creating that attacking shape with the structure described above than with one that starts as a 4-3-3.
  8. Bedfont - Lower League Regionnaire Where I try to take Bedfont to the top with only Greater London born players! Welcome to the Bedfont - Lower League Regionnaire, where as stated above I will building Bedfont up from the Combined Counties League Division One all the way to the dizzy height of the Premier League using only players and staff (myself excluded) born in the Greater London region. In this part I will go over the progress since the last update, the stats of some of the best players and the tactic. Progress As you can see from our last few matches, we have been less dominant in some games, the Windsor, London Colney and Steyning Town games. The Windsor and Steyning games were due to fitness catching up with us due to the tight schedule and London Colney was due to them being a quality side. All the other games here were easy wins yet again, we are just a better quality and more organised outfit compared to other teams in this league and thus we dominate most games. Player Stats Lanre Balogun, I don't have enough words to praise this man. He does everything I wish of him, bullies defenses, holds up the ball, finishes with both his feet and his head excellently. All of this is reflected in his stats here, he is our talisman. Tyrese Osbourne, this lad is a star for me too. Deadly runner down the right hand side, brilliant supplier of crosses into the box while also getting amongst the goals a lot. He is a highly progressive player who also outputs many good shots, I could not ask for more of him out wide for me. Cameron Pooni is much the same as Tyrese Osbourne, except he is slightly worse than him in attacking areas but makes up for it with slightly better defensive actions. The Tactic As you can see here we line up in a basic and very balanced 4-2-3-1 shape and there is no positional rotations during play. Moving on to the In Possession instructions. As you can see here, the plan is to exploit spaces left by the opposition with direct balls up the pitch and putting quick crosses in for our tall strikers. A very basic tactic but that is to be expected of this level of play. In transitions we are very aggressive and like to not play short passes from the keeper. This part of the tactic is made to exploit the lack of footballing IQ down at this level and has been instrumental in all of our matches so far. Our Out of Possession tactics are made to cover up the weaknesses of our own sides lack of footballing IQ, playing a simple mid-block with no high line, trying to funnel play to where we have more players (this is subject to change based on opposition formations in matches) and trying to unsettle opponents with getting stuck in and aggressive. That is folks, thanks for reading this update. For now my updates will be quite small and with nice pictures to display what I want to say over words, this may change one day but I am not sure on that. As previously stated next update will be when I am able and willing.
  9. I'm interested to know how much you get--I've been poking around in the advanced rules in the pre-game editor trying to figure out how FM models this, and so far I can't tell.
  10. i thought about that. and it would be interesting having players leave your club because they got a job farther away or players randomly showing up to your amateur club asking for a trial but that would add more complexity which, thought it would be welcomed, might better be treated as a separate idea to consider and maybe implement i don't think you need to add a different field. clubs already have cities attached to them and those cities have coordinates. you can just use the player's current or previous club's location and only accept offers from clubs based within a specific geographic distance to that.
  11. Hi @kaliforniyaflorida Looking at your save this would seem to have been caused by some kind of custom content or file used on that save.
  12. My apologies back to you, just me being sensitive.
  13. It was most definitely not aimed at you. Please accept my apologies for you feeling that. Yours was a comical post that I found amusing.
  14. Today
  15. Hello again. I have decided from now on to upload 2 videos for each episode of my FM24 content. One will be an edited version and then the full version. This is to try cater to everyone's needs as not everyone wants to watch an 30-40 minute video. I have just uploaded episode 8. Here is the edited version - https://youtu.be/odE80JGhN10 Here is the full version - https://youtu.be/BH3P__EabMM Can people please watch the edited version until the end if possible please and let me know what you think as I am using this new software that helps with editing and I just want to know how it looks. Also please subscribe - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCvfHkGkKwyIKnnPFZxO811g
  16. Hello again. I have decided from now on to upload 2 videos for each episode of my FM24 content. One will be an edited version and then the full version. This is to try cater to everyone's needs as not everyone wants to watch an 30-40 minute video. I have just uploaded episode 8. Here is the edited version - https://youtu.be/odE80JGhN10 Here is the full version - https://youtu.be/BH3P__EabMM Can people please watch the edited version until the end if possible please and let me know what you think as I am using this new software that helps with editing and I just want to know how it looks. Also please subscribe - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCvfHkGkKwyIKnnPFZxO811g
  17. The halfback is a great role, it will just emphasize wing transitions as compared to controlling/building up through the center. I'd recommend going with two very aggressive wingback roles to pair with the HB in a 4-3-3. Also, don't feel pressured to play on a specific mentality. I've been playing on "balanced" a lot this year but always enjoy a good "defensive" approach as well. Higher mentalities help the team move the ball forward quickly and take more risks, so it's a much down to the play style you'd like to see on the pitch as anything else. I prefer a lower mentality as it helps my team pick and choose their moments a bit better than playing on "attacking," while allowing more space for in match changes to ramp things up. Attacking mentalities are a good user friendly option, or if attacking just fits the tactic you're using, as they ensure you're transitioning the ball forward into dangerous areas frequently. Patient approaches have a few more pitfalls but can be just as rewarding with a little time
  18. unfortunately after sunday i'm refusing to help anything related to united joking 😂, can't say i've seen it, i think it might be a bug with the game if it works fine for u23s and senior squad
  19. So you mean you are checking the issue, right?
  20. I take it that was aimed at me, why you consider me a "regular passive aggressive poster" I have no idea, my apologies if I have upset you.
  21. Do you really believe that custom data for 24.3 is playable for 24.4 cause the Fm editor is not updated ?
  22. IF(a)'s direct inside movement can get at the wide central defenders in a 3, esp if they're using wide centerbacks that go forward. I wouldn't worry too much about familiarity when making role tweaks. @Rashidi posted this a little bit ago. Details some tweaks you can make with a similar approach which you might find useful as a reference point. The use of an expansive 6, and/or a Libero(s) will leave you with less defensive structure but could help you towards a 3-1-6 if that's the goal. I would prioritize role changes to the frontline and leave the defensive foundation of your tactic the same in most scenarios. In most cases I find the Libero(d) to be my preferred option compared to a Libero(s) for the stability the role offers.
  23. Unfortunately they have done it and will not update for 24.4 The opinion on that are divided some says that cause the editor doesn’t updated to 24.4 then the custom data of 24.3 are playable for 24.4 . Is this true ?
  24. Of course I am interested. Is compatible with 24.4 ? Or does not matter ? Cause the opinions on that are little bit divided
  1. Load more activity