Sports Interactive Community

All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. I don't have the save for relegation clause, but I uploaded the one for release clause named Slaver_release_clause.dat The issue is consistent. A brand new game will have it. You can try to buy Fabio Silva (Porto) or simply any player from Spain. Sometimes the offer is rejected, and then accepted after suggesting it again. Most of the times it is not accepted without sell on percentage (especially on more valuable players).
  3. Not sure where to put this but I wanted to know about how one qualifies for the DFB-Pokal as a 3.Liga team. I know IRL it's the top four teams in the 3.Liga plus a bunch of qualifiers from the regional cup completions -- which could in theory be won by a 3.Liga team. But those regional cup competitions, to my knowledge, aren't in the game. So how does the qualifying work?
  4. many good tips above. my tips would be, be patient, don't expect a meteoric rise through the leagues plan for the future, how are you going to cope with the financial demands of higher divisions? give plenty of attention to youth development. these youngsters will build you future. Major thing to remember, Home Grown Club rule, so keep the kids coming through. scout youth. this will be hard to do early with minimal resources, but scouting trial games, trialing players and scouting whatever you can afford to, will unearth some gems. don't break your budget. paying overs on wages will drag you down quickly. affiliates and loans. make the most of them, they will help you build squad depth on a budget. Plus, quite often you'll get the opportunity to sign them permanently players are replaceable. don't be afraid to offload a decent player and bank the funds, plenty of just as good free transfers will be available. we've been fortunate with a could decent cup runs, banking over £1m on away ties on 2 occasions. but, the success of our finances has come from selling prospects that we picked up on frees. Our top 3 transfers out over this journey. - all 17-19yr old regens
  5. I think I managed to save the match. Curious to see if the Dev Team asks for the file (events are around the 60th minute but it's easy enough to click to the red card event in the timeline)
  6. Have you tried this? When I offer a player to clubs, I choose the 'Selling Team Wage Contribution' as an additional clause, then select 'Remove and exclude from negotiation'.
  7. Today
  8. Bonjour, Peux-tu essayer en quittant le jeu, d'aller sur steam / propriétés / onglet fichier locaux et cliquer sur "vérifier l'intégriter des fichiers du jeu" ?
  9. hi im having the problem that i cant load kits and icons of brazilian clubs into the game. ive looked into the config files for both and it should be working but it just isnt. anyone know what to do?
  10. The biggest issue is still the 1on1's. I see enough goals from crosses and set pieces. It is very very important how you will reach the real life stats of 2.5-3 goals per game.
  11. May 2036. We've recovered our stride. The 4-1 annihilation of Unai Emery's Milan was a comprehensive display of what we're capable of. He left with his head bowed, to our supporters' songs about his status as an Arsenal legend. Our dominance continued in the 2nd leg, where we twisted the knife, securing a 2-2 draw. We're through to the final in Vienna, to face Georg Margreitter's Schalke, who defeated Baptiste Santamaria's Lille in the other semifinal, 2-1 (aggregate). The Super Liga title is ours. Can we take the next step? Partizan's only European trophy is the 1978 Mitropa Cup, which some say does not count... But that debate is for another time. Another era. This is our moment. 90 minutes from glory.
  12. I said I abandoned you but I was lying "Just when I thought I was out...they pull me back in" 2020-01-26 00-20-31.mp4
  13. Basically, if you load National 2 (which is a league where reserve teams participate in real life), the game will not generate a fictitious reserve league and teams which do not have second teams in National 2 will not have reserve fixtures. If you don't load National 2, the game generates a fictional reserve league which seems to contain the second team of every club in the first 3 divisions.
  14. Found a 62-year old player on free transfer and managed to sign him.
  15. Personally I’ll look at his Bravery, Anticipation, Composure and Decisions before I look at his technical stats. I’m very hesitant to purchase strikers who aren’t at least a 12 in Bravery and the above stats, even if their finishing or first touch is above average. My Head of Youth Development purchased a wonder kid from Argentina, but his Bravery, Anticipation, Compuate and Decisions aren’t the best (between 8-11 for all of them. Bravery being the lowest). He did fine in the first half of the season but would get nervous in big games and began to miss absolute sitters. His form just tanked in the second half of the season no matter how many chances I gave him. I ended up loaning him out to a second division side and it seems to have helped him. My scouts always report back with these wonderkid strikers but I don’t want to pull the trigger if their Bravery and Composure are low. Is there a way to improve those attributes or are they pretty much set in stone?
  16. A perfect February, inclkuding a comeback against Spurs. We trailed 2-1 after 119 minutes, and somehow managed to win it without needing penalties and we end the month third still, but with the gap reduced to 6. 10 games left to try and catch Liverpool
  17. www.sortitoutsi.net/forums/topic/51973/3d-template-kits-thread-for-fm20-only?page=1 Unlocked PSD files for Macron, Joma and Adidas teamwear kits They are a bit more involved that previous kits but you can still use them
  18. The beta has no changes to save format so there is no risk there.
  19. I am trying to add club continental rules in the 2020 editor, but when I click on "Add Cups", there is no place to select or name the competition. It just shows up blank. Am I missing something? I believe under the" General" tab, there was a drop down for competition, but it is no longer there. The only thing that shows up now is the number of competitions.
  20. April 2036. Thankfully, Partizan's wobble in form has passed. It required an extra shipment of aspargus for Zlatan, but we're back in scoring form again as we hit the business side of the season. A solid 1-1 draw in Athens meant that we could play our game back in Belgrade, which saw us run away with a 4-0 win to ensure passage through to the semifinals. Unai Emery and Milan await, although their current form is less than impressive. African Cup of Nations qualifying has been smooth, thanks to a 12-nil win over Malawi and a 5-nil win away to Kenya. We're very much on course to qualify, with only Sudan in the way...so to speak. We're starting to tinker again, tactically. Once this season is over, I'm going to start working on a new tactical concept that Guido and I are discussing -- using the PM Haaienbek tactic for the most part, but kicking off initial developmental stages of a new strikerless setup. I should also note that I am no longer playing on the "public beta." My only critique is the Emile Heskey syndrome I joked about above -- our shots on target and goals scored numbers dropping off precipitously (to be fair, the AI seemed to suffer the same problem, as our defense was unrealistically ridiculous). I couldn't see any reason for this in our in-game gameplay (e.g., poor shot selection or few good chances being created). It turns out that others have noticed similar issues, such that the issue is "under review" according to the subforum for identifying/addressing possible bugs in the public beta. The moment I changed back to the non-beta ME...those metrics reverted back to "normal."
  21. Hi, I also have the same problem. Any idea how to fix it?
  22. I paid a lot for Mbappe but sometimes his genius makes it all worth it :P Champions League FInal 0-1 down to Real Madrid staring defeat in the face as we move into added time. 93rd minute Mbappe equalises! He then scores a hat-trick in extra time.
  1. Load more activity
  • Newsletter

Want to keep up to date with all our latest news and information?