Sports Interactive Community

All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. ME seems to be a bit better - Not played enough games to truly see, but less switching is a good thing, and a few more through-balls But there are some graphic's bugs in the update: 1 - Critisise and Praise are still there, you just can't see them. The in-game graphics look poor: That's on Medium (GPU is upto date), which was done due to the speed issue (I'll revert that and test more) Also - Please tell my why Lloris is NOT a Natural in GK? Essecially when his attributes clearly suit a GK vs a Sweeper Keeper? In fact the attributes for a Sweeper Keeper are really poor (Passing, First Touch, Compsure, Vision), so I don't quite understand why he's deemed a better Sweeper Keeper then as a GK? (BTW, I play him as GK, with take less risks)
  3. This feature alone is tempting me to buy FM20, I always focus quite a lot on Youth Development and this adds a new level of realism to that aspect of the game. Those two central midfielders might be the key to early survival.
  4. One thing, did anybody notice increase in injuries? I'm having a little crisis and don't know if this is public-beta related or just my small squad is suffering because of the december/january schedule...
  5. I think it's smart to be, really. For accessibility. You want a game that any old casual can get into & be successful. And of course if you're successful, you're more likely to continue to play. With that said I would enjoy a feature to adjust the tactical astuteness of the opposition manager. For those feeling complacent, the ability to crack it up & have a greater game of tactical chess I think would be really cool.
  6. EVO SKIN AVAILABLE TO DOWNLOAD THROUGH FMSCOUT https://www.fmscout.com/a-evofm2020skin.html EVO FM SKIN PLUS
  7. https://www.currys.co.uk/gbuk/computing/laptops/laptops/acer-aspire-5-a515-43-15-6-amd-ryzen-5-laptop-256-gb-ssd-silver-10198290-pdt.html Is this better than the one above anyone think? Thanks
  8. Hi! Played 2 season in Chile with Colo Colo now and have noticed i havent seen any messages about league an team coefficient points (like we have in Europe). Does this format/model exist here and its a bug or does it not exist? A bit bad you cant make a league/club climb to improve number of teams in Copa Libertadores etc..
  9. Rangers should not be required to win the league, desired at most. They are expected to finish second. Celtic should not be required to qualify for Champion's league group stage. In reality they didn't and Lennon did not loose his job. Rangers are desired to win Scottish cup, Celtic only preferred I would have thought this would be the other way around. Aberdeen should not be required to reach Europa league group stage, in reality they are pretty far off this.
  10. Doing a long term save with Bolton here, first season midtable, was ok as they start on -12 Now halfway second season we are second in the league only Hull above us!
  11. Something I would love to see to simplify things like shortlisting or scouting players is instead of navigating the right click context menu you could have keyboard shortcut action keys. For example select some players you would like to scout and press "s", done.
  12. hi I'm also having DXGI_ERROR_DEVICE errors, please take a look at the dumps I got (oldest one is before I decided to reinstall the drivers). Please note, I already had up-to-date NVidia drivers, but reinstalled them and even lowered the graphics settings. The game version is also updated. The error appears randomly, when I'm in the main menu, when I try to load a game, or what's the worst, in the middle of a game, making the experience very unpleasant. I know it's only a beta, but I'm clueless why this is happening, as the same issue appeared for FM 19 for me as well, but only for some time after which I just gave it another go and it started to work again. My card is an old GeForce 660M gtx, but the game worked pretty well on it until it started to randomly crash. FM 2020 v20.0.4.1311627 (2019.11.12 23.52.56).dmp GPU_info v20.0.4.1311627 (2019.11.12 23.52.55).gpudmp FM 2020 v20.0.4.1311627 (2019.11.12 23.46.44).dmp GPU_info v20.0.4.1311627 (2019.11.12 23.46.44).gpudmp FM 2020 v20.0.4.1311627 (2019.11.12 21.41.09).dmp GPU_info v20.0.4.1311627 (2019.11.12 21.41.09).gpudmp
  13. Summary: Certain Barcelona B staff members are not visible when viewing the staff tab. Description of Issue: They seem as though these B Team staff are useless and not actually affiliated with the club although they are contracted to the club. Steps to Reproduce: If you are to search for 'Barcelona B' as club in the staff search tab you can find staff such as (Julen Masach, Pau Marti, Carles Busquets, Toni Mengual), all are contracted to the B Team but none are listed in the Staff tab for Barcelona B. Toni Mengual and Julen Masach can also be found in the staff shortlist. You will have to press on Barcelona B from one of the shortlisted staff otherwise it is awkward to find the Barcelona B Staff in the first place. Files Uploaded to the OwnCloud: The file is titled 'Barcelona B Staff.fm'
  14. Yeah I get the bars and I think that's great, but when the new "vision" is still based on you staying in a league that you have already won then it doesn't quite make sense.
  15. They might be able to afford it, but remember FPP is still a thing. It sounds like a sensible decision by your board. On that basis, I'd raise it as a bug as Man City's actual owners would probably sanction it without question
  16. The last The last update seems to have fixed it, not encountering it since!
  17. Hampton and Richmond Borough National League August 2021 It feels like its been a long time since we won promotion. Will be a nice fast paced start to the season. Looking forward to being at home and seeing what sort of attendance to expect. We finish with a new London Derby to us. We don't really have much to lose this season, apart from our place in the National League of course. Because we are higher up the league surely it stands to reason we could get a better affiliate? So Yeovil away kicks off our National League journey. Very tricky fixture to start with. One thing worth noting. We are still a Semi Professional club. Meaning we can't offer full time contracts and we don't train full time. What a fantastic result! We fully deserved it as well. Lets just hope it isn't a flash in the pan. First home game of the season. Looking forward to seeing if the attendance has picked up. Well the attendance was disappointing but the result wasn't! Brilliant win! We missed a penalty at 3-0 up as well. Fantastic start! The first London Derby of the season next (of many). Leyton Orient away. Chalk this up to a "nothing to lose" game. Couple of changes as fatigue starts to play a factor even this early in the season. Some late goals added a lot of gloss to this win but wow! I was not expecting this start at all. We deserved this win, we deserved this start. Early top of the table clash next as we host top of the league York. Could we possibly make it 4 out of 4? Solid point. Evenly matched sides. I think they probably had the better chances but both of us really blew some good chances. Little bug I've noticed. 3 times this season I've not played with everybody else. Every fixture plays on a Tuesday but mine is a Wednesday. Very strange. I thought we were going to labour to another 0-0 but Shae popped up and drilled the ball home. He's been a good loan signing so far. I couldn't have predicted this start at all. I don't expect it to continue but I'm going to enjoy it while it lasts. 2nd London Derby of the season. Barnet away. Another game where I'm not really expecting much. First defeat of the year and we were unfortunate. We were the better team but we can't dwell. If we carry on performing like we have been then losses will be rare. That being said we need to bounce back. Our first home London Derby of the season next against Sutton. They haven't started well. What late drama! Brilliant effort to comeback. Very good end to the month. It means the table looks like this very early... We are top! Sure Hartlepool have a game in hand but at this point I don't care. We are top! London top and London bottom. They are the only team letting me down so far. Wealdstone and Welling are in the playoffs at the moment. The other 2 are avoiding the drop. Good stuff so far in the Division below us. AFC Wimbledon are 1 place above the drop. That will do. QPR 1 place outside the playoffs. Not good enough for them. Millwall are in a playoff place. They are the best London team in the Championship at the moment. The rest are just midtable. No harm no foul. Crystal Palace coming up trumps in the bottom 3. West Ham haven't started great in 15th. Other 3 currently in the top 5. When we are further in the season I will post tables but for now...we are top!
  18. I have exactly the same problem as you, i have tried everything to rectify this and still problem persists :-S
  19. We'll be back tomorrow at 4.30pm with a massive transfer special ahead of our second season with Dorking Wanderers. We've had a massive overhaul at the club, with a huge number of new staff and players to introduce. Join me tomorrow to find out who!
  20. I got asked in a press conference why I was playing Kante as a deep-lying playmaker. I have never played him in that role
  21. Yeah this is also weird as he's a 29 years old player with high status and reputation, probably something to report as a bug.
  22. lol maybe but I feel like it is a little harsh in a world where the richest teams like real Madrid pay large amounts for the top players especially if it is in instalments and the club can afford it
  1. Load more activity
  • Newsletter

Want to keep up to date with all our latest news and information?