Sports Interactive Community

All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Correct 4411KnapP108ALLCUPSnoloss, apt name eh? Not so much tactic advice as the tactic is pretty much plug n play and required no tweaking, I always had a 442 as a backup if I needed a goal but it was rarely needed. I used Mr U Rosler training setup and made sure I put a full days rest after each game After that It's pretty much keeping a happy squad with good rotation, suggestions below Played a right footer at LM and left footer at RM Avoided players with low determination In big away games I played a center mid in the AM role who had decent tackling attributes along with passing and vision Built from the back, my first big money signings were all defenders (e.g .Jorge Mere -11 Million) Any type of striker will be successful, I've used both a big lump and a poacher type If you want to know anything specific just let me know
  3. for MFs - wait with killer ball until forward is offside for Forwards - run early in channel and turn back just when pass is played
  4. thanx mate for your ideas......i started a sporting save...but it seems quite easy........so far......may be i ll go down the goddess way...atalanta...not sure yet.
  5. I did, but I was wondering whether it was something to do with my tactics and how I set up.
  6. Well the strikers don’t seem to do much but sit there. And if I could figure out how to get them to score more, maybe I could win by more and play better.
  7. How do you set your players' nicknames? I tend to have one person and a backup for each position and set the nickname according to the players position and ranking within the team so, for example, I have "John Smith mcr", "John Smith mcl", "John Smith mc3" and "John Smith mc4" for my four central midfielders .. and no they do not really all have the same name. The central midfielders in the reserve team all have a suffix of "mc#" and those in the U18 team have a suffix of "mc##". I was prompted to ask the question after seeing a screen shot where somebody had a suffix describing the players personality.
  8. That shouldn't happen - it can and should recommend staff move up into these roles, but not down. If you still have the save game we'll take a look at it. Cheers.
  9. I can totally relate. As tactic system is getting more complicated from year to year it seems to become harder and harder to actually win or even score goals. Honestly, over the last couple of iterations of the game, the only trophies I have won were cups. I still haven't managed to win Premiership with any team since doing it back on fm2015 with Arsenal. But I still play the game and enjoy it. Call me crazy. I think to me its about enjoying the journey as much as the destination. I really like crafting squads and creating tactics. So far I feel like it makes a difference. It's just there also another team on the field who doesn't cooperate with my plan But if it was easy would we still play it?
  10. Post in the bugs forums and upload your save game and we'll take a look.
  11. Most of my tactics are heavily modified, including set pieces. I am not sure that the ME is the same, as the PC version of FMT. The TIME tactics have no PIs, but appear less effective in 19.3.4 than in previous versions. Set pieces requires a decision to use the long throw and short corner routines or using a more standard set up.
  12. Now added levels 11 & 12. Working on 13 as we speak then ill start promotion/relegation.
  13. I have a small number of reliable assistant researchers helping with research but I would like to add to this team ahead of the 2019/20 season. I am particularly looking for assistance with the clubs competing in the Cymru Alliance and Welsh League, who will be part of the new Tier 2 Championship. I know those teams haven't been confirmed as of yet, but if anyone has any interest or would like to learn more about what the role requires etc, please get in touch via DM.
  14. AML - inside forward but not AS good there, AMC is where the good stuff comes out Think his potential is reached though, only 20 but the reports say he's pretty much reached his potential
  15. Just wanted to take the time to thank you for this very nice FMT skin ! Makes my whole FMT experience even better
  16. Hell of a run, had to end some time I suppose. Any advice for using this tactic? Was the 4411 right?
  17. 120 and out, Fantastic run and I was disappointed to see it go especially with 15 clean sheets in a row
  18. I plan on doing a Sporting save while taking a break from my PSG one. Atlanta are doing fantastic this season IRL so you can try replicate that, Torino would be a good one too trying to de-throne your city rivals- I have Belotti in my PSG save and he is lethal with the right service.
  19. Youth Intake Day 2035 I am delighted with this years intake, not only do we have 3 really good players, but the fact that all are San Marino eligible. ST Tamagnini 35a is the pick of the bunch, apparently he is a generational talent, but we will see about that. He does look ridiculously talented already though, shame he is dual nationality and will most likely never play for our national side. Next in line is CB Buscarini 35b, this is a really important one for us, as we are lacking CB's for the national side, and we have a potentially really good one here, no dual nationality either so happy days. Third pick is GK Simoncini 35c, another lad who could be a good player, dual nationality but I dont think he will be ousting Ceravolo 25c as Italy's number 1 anytime soon. The other 2 lads shown are both LW's Vagnini 35d and Mularoni 35e. This is a position the national team is lacking in, and although they wont ever be stars, im hoping I can develop one enough to at least make us a bit more stronger depth wise.
  20. Today
  21. Youth Intake Day 2035 I am delighted with this years intake, not only do we have 3 really good players, but the fact that all are San Marino eligible. ST Tamagnini 35a is the pick of the bunch, apparently he is a generational talent, but we will see about that. He does look ridiculously talented already though, shame he is dual nationality and will most likely never play for our national side. Next in line is CB Buscarini 35b, this is a really important one for us, as we are lacking CB's for the national side, and we have a potentially really good one here, no dual nationality either so happy days. Third pick is GK Simoncini 35c, another lad who could be a good player, dual nationality but I don't think he will be ousting Ceravolo 25c as Italy's number 1 anytime soon. The other 2 lads shown are both LW's Vagnini 35d and Mularoni 35e. This is a position the national team is lacking in, and although they wont ever be stars, im hoping I can develop one enough to at least make us a bit more stronger depth wise.
  22. Worked Perfectly. Unsure why it would have poor FPS when its sat idle reading Inbox etc but hey ho. FYI Graphics card is an EVGA 1080ti Hybrid. FYI the issue isnt perfectly resolved as when sat idle it still drops to 40fps after following the settings in the faq, but this is enough to force the gfx card to render the pixels correctly and prevent the flickering affect. Thank you
  23. Another day with no response from SI. Jimmy and Neil, please give us an update? All suggested changes in graphics settings has been tried out with no effect.
  1. Load more activity
  • Newsletter

Want to keep up to date with all our latest news and information?