All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. We are still running at a decent profit so the board agreed to a couple more improvements. Youth Recruitment is now up to Exceptional.
  3. my idea was to be with new gens, for legal reasons and such, because they would probably have editor dates with real players, I really wish there were more base categories but the main point for me would be the football schools
  4. Hi, I am in my 7th season and last season started building a new stadium. It has been over a year and I haven't had an update yet to say that the stadium is starting construction and in my previous experience it only takes one year to complete the planning permission. Also it is my first season in the champions league and In my club profile it states that I should be playing the champions league games at Ashton Gate, in actual fact I'm still playing my stadium. Not sure if the bugs are related
  5. May 2026 Brasileirão Copa Libertadores In the league we did not really get the results we wanted against Palmeiras and Flamengo, but we put in a well fought winning run after that to still keep us top of the table. In the Copa Libertadores a second string side saw us close out the Group Stage. I was surprised at how bad last years finalist Atlético Nacional did. Biggest news of this stage however was the fact Flamengo finished behind River and Independiente del Valle in their group and are out, which opens up a huge chance for us and the very least meansd they wont knock us out this year . Lastly, we seem to be continuing our Copa do Brasil Fourth Round hoodoo and will need a very good away performance to get past this stage. Next Fixtures We draw Godoy Cruz in the last 16 of the Copa Libertadores. We beat them easily in the qualifying stages a couple of seasons ago so hopefully can repeat that. It will be something for July though as the focus this month is domestic. It will be tricky as we have 4 players out at the World Cup, including our starting strikers Vitor Roque and Neymar, this combined with injuries mean our squad is pretty thin right now.
  6. I was wondering the same @XaW Thanks for again making this great file!
  7. You're very welcome, and I'm glad you found it in the end - one to add to my reading list too!
  8. I think I did a post on that last year after a question. Search for permit and see if something comes up. It’s a specific screen in advanced rules so does need editing those, but since it is contained on one screen, it isn’t that hard.
  9. ... I sware in previous versions you could ask your coaches etc to work on removing traits? However I can not seem to find a way to do it on FM24 - is there a way or no?
  10. Tactic Testing 4231 versions with BRENTFORD FC in FM24.4 (Latest Update) ....................................................................................................................................................................................................................................... 1. FM24.3ME24.2ROUTE66Knap4231(MCP105FA)P101FACC.fmf ........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................ 2. FM24.3HEARTBREAKERKnap4231P102CC.fmf ....................................................................................................................................................................................................................................... 3. FM24.4EFKnap4231 P MT MCP106ALLCUPS.fmf ....................................................................................................................................................................................................................................... 4. FM24.3EFKnap4231 V2 TH P93CC.fmf ........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................ 5. FM24.4EFKnap 4231 SLOV2 P MC P109 ALLCUPS.fmf ....................................................................................................................................................................................................................................... FM24.3EFKnap4231 V2 TH P93CC.fmf
  11. Today
  12. I'm looking for a database so that I can play in England without work permits & sign players before they turn 18 alternatively, if anyone could point me in the right direction as to how to do it myself that would be greatly appreciated thanks!
  13. After haviong two saves finish early through crazy boards, I am back in Scotland. Club Introduction East Kilbride The Manager This is me. Personal Contract Season Contract Start Date Contract Expiry Date Pre Tax Wage Post Tax Wage ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ At start 24 June 2024 31 May 2025 £350 p/w £325 p/w Personal Coaching Data Season Reputation Qualifications Att Def Fit GkD GkH GkS Tac Tec Men SeP WWY Ada Det PlK YoK LoD PeM Mot -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- At start Minimal (0.50*) None 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 3 1 1 3 1 1 1 2 2 2 2 Club Facilities Season Training Facilities Youth Facilities Corporate Facilities Junior Coaching Youth Recruitment Club Reputation --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- At Start Adequate Adequate Adequate Adequate Fairly Basic Regional (1.50*) Season Record Season Played Won Drawn Lost Goals For Goals Against Goal Difference Win Percentage ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Overall Career Record After Season Played Won Drawn Lost Goals For Goals Against Goal Difference Win Percentage Time At Club ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Transfer Sale Record Date Player Position Club Sold To Country Transfer Fee --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Trophy Haul Season Competition Won -------------------------- Trophy Cabinet League Titles ------------- Cup Competition Victories ------------------------- Career Overview Season Champions League Europa League Europa Conference League League Position Scottish Cup Viaplay Scottish League Cup Achievements ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Record Number of Appearances (Players From The Academy Only) Season Player Cumulative Number of Appearances --------------------------------------------------------------------- Record Goal Scorer (Players From The Academy Only) Season Player Cumulative Number of Goals --------------------------------------------------------------------- Record Number of Assists (Players From The Academy Only) Season Player Cumulative Number of Assists --------------------------------------------------------------------- Record Number of Clean Sheets (Players From The Academy Only) Season Player Cumulative Number of Clean Sheets ----------------------------------------------------------------------
  14. No clubs have come in for your players because your players are happy. You just won the Champions League, after all. Once you fail to offer them acceptable contracts, they'll become unhappy quickly enough. Then clubs will come in for them. Problem solved.
  15. SQUAD | TACTICS | SCHEDULE HEARTBREAK AND JOY FOR UNITED IN SEASON 4 First and foremost the joy, Crewe United are going to the Premiership! In incredible season in the league saw Crewe United beat the record for the most points obtained in a season in the Championship as Ballinamallard United kept pace with us the whole way until the split. I could just end the season summary here and be more than happy with it but the cups are where it got really interesting. Once more we overachieved in the Clearerwater Irish Cup making the final once again and once again facing Larne in the final. This time it was 3-0 with a bizarre own goal where my defender doesn't control the ball properly and then the ball trundles towards the goal and my keeper just watches it (see below) After I then tried to go for it to get back into the game they cut me open fairly early in the second half and it was always game over by that point. 3 days later we had the Intermediate Cup Final against Warrenpoint which was the more winnable of the two but given the potential of European football for the Irish cup I had to play my strongest team for that. This decision came back to haunt me as we ended up losing this final too 4-3 AET. There were a lot of games towards the end of the season and there just wasn't enough quality in depth to be able to compete on 3 fronts. The main thing was winning promotion! The other cups were not so great but it's just as well as the fixture pile up wouldn't have been ideal. I did make a small tweak to the midfield to make it asymmetrical by having Watters Y3-A in the MC position to provide a bit more central support for the front line and it did seem to help, Braniff Y1-A has improved as a defensive midfielder and was able to hold his own more by himself rather than needing another DM next to him. Club News Youth Intake Admin Next Season
  16. You’re absolutely right! It was supposed to be on the chapter 7. Must have missed it during the copy/paste of the article! Will update it as soon as I can
  17. Big empty space behind a high defensive line is an obvious empty space, but which could be other examples of empty space?
  18. The problem with AI not rotating its squads has been known for a very long time Will be fixed in FM24? Or we should wait for more than most complete edition to get that bug fixed?
  19. Hello, I have an issue where I have a message which request me to do the registration but when I click on "answer" I can't select any player to registrate. It just shows my players without any possibility to click on them. Thanks in advance
  20. FM24.4 ME24.2 EF 4231 SS A TH P94 CC FM24.4EFKnap 4231 SS A TH P94 CC.fmf
  21. Manager history is cleared and the manager timeline doesn't go any further. Pls help!
  22. Real under 16 year old players are not allowed in the game, with the only exception being when a 16 year old player is added but starts out as a 15 year old due to game start date. Having too many youth teams also greatly increases the database and loading times. Adding under 15 teams or such should be fine in my personal opinion as long they are player added and only made from newgens.
  23. Al Hilal (KSA) won the Asian Champions League in the 2023-24 season and Al Zawra'a won the Asian Confederation Cup. Dany Saputra went to Borneo for 4.2k pounds. Fernando Valdebenito joined the club on a free transfer. Christopher van Huizen joined the club from LC Sailors for 2.6k pounds.
  1. Load more activity