Sports Interactive Community

All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Neil I have tried the public beta many times on different settings and it is 100 times worse than the non beta version of the game On the beta, even on the lowest settings I have lag in match and even when navigating around different menus out of the match screen On the non-beta version of the game I previously played on mostly medium settings with crowd and shadows on low and it ran perfectly smoothly. This is still possible but I have to change the Mac’s resolution to 1440x900 to achieve this
  3. https://www.saveonlaptops.co.uk/FX504GD-E41275T-ASUS-TUF-Gaming-FX504GD-E41275T_2458989.html
  4. Hello, I am using the original skins(Football Manager, Light and Dark) and I wonder if there is a way to change the text color of the club you are playing with and my affiliated clubs. For example on the Player-tab and then "History" I just want the club name to be white like the player's previous clubs f.e. I just think it looks better. How do I change this if it's possible? Don't ask why, it's just a feeling I got.
  5. ___________________________________________________________________________________________ Game Season 65 - 2079/2080 Season 1 with Tottenham Hotspur ___________________________________________________________________________________________ I have retired myself as manager and now will play as the Stopsley Utd Legend. Tottenham are currently in League Two and haven't been in the Premier League since 2035.
  6. Just found this. Do i have to do each team individually or is there a way to do it bulk?
  7. teams in regions menu only shows team that are likely to go to that division and you set regional divisions individually in club menu under competition tab.
  8. RESERVED FOR FULL REVIEW OF SEASON
  9. So this could be the issue as i havent set any geographic locations for the divisions. When i look at the Conference North/South there are teams listed in "Teams in Region", but i cant seem to add teams here. Ive tried putting division boundaries but i still get the issue with teams well inside the locations, with that division short on numbers. Is there a way to set the locations and how does this work with fixing up the divisions each year to ensure the best split?
  10. Coefficient watch 2032-2033 Based on the development of the save, I am thinking of changing the update frequency, and expanding on key themes. This avoids posting a month of wins where nothing exciting happens as Dudelange does the same. So while there are teams fighting in Europe I am going to track the results to see whether there is any improvement or not. We went through fairly easily against Juvenes Dogana, with their goal coming with us 4(6) up at the end of the tie Differdange managed to go through 4-2 on aggregate and will face Shamrock Rovers next time out Progres also go through with a 5-0 final score, and are off to Lithuania to face Zalgiris Vilnius In the Champions League, Dudelange are playing Fenerbache first up, so it looks like at best we will have four teams in the 2nd Europa qualifying round
  11. Decided to give this challenge a go. Below is to show I've not disabled attribute masking and also prevented use of editor. Here is my manager profile And after months of simming I've eventually got a job. I'm starting in Malaysia with 2nd tier side Federal Land Consolidation and Rehabilitation Authority Football Club,or Felcra FC as FM knows them! I've taken then job right at the end of the first season, we have 2 games to go and are 9th, we need 1 points to make sure we don't get relegated.
  12. May 2021: The final match of the season saw us struggling to get going and on the 18th minute R.Dawson fired with pace past Panpardus to give Ebbsfleet the lead. They carried on with the better play but my defence played brilliantly to deny them the chance to score. The second half was pretty tight in truth but on the 79th minute we grabbed the equaliser with Faramir hitting a great free-kick into the top corner after CFuller was fouled. In truth the game was a bit of a damp squid with little for the fans to get excited at. Monthly Results: (Vanarama National League unless stated) 1/5/21: Ebbsfleet (46/46) (a) 1-1d Faramir / R.Dawson End of Season Squad: | Name | Position | Apps | Gls | Ast | Clean sheets | Conc | Yel | Red | Av Rat | | --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------| | Georgez Spencerzyk | GK | 21 | 0 | 0 | 5 | 36 | 0 | 0 | 6.86 | | --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------| | Panpardus | GK | 21 | 0 | 0 | 5 | 50 | 0 | 0 | 6.71 | | --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------| | Martin. A Powell | D (R) | 30 | 2 | 2 | - | - | 3 | 0 | 6.67 | | --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------| | Manxie Ash | D (C) | 40 (5) | 1 | 2 | - | - | 6 | 0 | 6.85 | | --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------| | Mark Catterall | D (C) | 10 (5) | 0 | 0 | - | - | 2 | 0 | 6.61 | | --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------| | Rien102 | D (C) | 29 | 4 | 0 | - | - | 6 | 1 | 6.98 | | --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------| | Petr Bezborodov | D/WB/M/AM (L) | 8 (3) | 0 | 0 | - | - | 1 | 0 | 7.03 | | --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------| | Tom Ashley | D/WB (L) | 9 (3) | 0 | 1 | - | - | 1 | 0 | 7.02 | | --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------| | Terry Owens | D (RLC), WB (R) | 28 (3) | 3 | 2 | - | - | 3 | 0 | 7.18 | | --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------| | Marco Van Bas Turd | DM, M (C) | 23 (4) | 3 | 2 | - | - | 6 | 0 | 6.97 | | --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------| | Neilhoskins | M (R) | 28 (2) | 10 | 12 | - | - | 6 | 1 | 7.40 | | --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------| | Sherm | M (C) | 23 | 6 | 2 | - | - | 6 | 1 | 7.13 | | --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------| | Greyfriars Bobby | M (C) | 21 (4) | 1 | 3 | - | - | 5 | 0 | 6.89 | | --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------| | Ben Beck | M (L) | 23 (1) | 4 | 4 | - | - | 3 | 0 | 7.12 | | --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------| | Terk Jr | M (RC), AM (C) | 17 (5) | 1 | 4 | - | - | 5 | 1 | 6.70 | | --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------| | Faramir | M/AM (R), ST (C) | 34 (5) | 10 | 5 | - | - | 5 | 0 | 6.98 | | --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------| | WLKRAS | AM (RL) | 13 (6) | 2 | 2 | - | - | 2 | 1 | 6.97 | | --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------| | Copper Horse | ST (C) | 30 (3) | 2 | 5 | - | - | 2 | 0 | 6.61 | | --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------| | Salkster | ST (C) | 15 (9) | 11 | 4 | - | - | 1 | 0 | 7.00 | | --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------| | CFuller | ST (C) | 35 (7) | 18 | 5 | - | - | 4 | 0 | 7.03 | | --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------| | Balthazars | ST (C) | 17 (9) | 11 | 5 | - | - | 4 | 0 | 7.09 | | --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------| Other News: The start of the month saw B.Beck winning the Vanarama National Young Player of the Month award after an impressive three goals in four games This seasons Vanarama National has been won by Barnet. Neilhoskins average league rating of 7.43 sees him breaking the record for the Vanarama National League, beating the previous record held by Nathan Pond who's average rating was 7.30 With the season for us ending the club had its annual awards night. Fans Player of the Season: CFuller (39%) Young Player of the Season: T.Owens Top Scorer: CFuller (18) Highest Average Rating: Neilhoskins (7.40) Most Assists: Neilhoskins (12) Best Pass Completion: Greyfriars Bobby (86% Player of the Match Awards: CFuller & Sherm (4) Most Yellow Cards: Sherm, Neilhoskins, Rien102, M.Van Bas Turd and M.Ash (6) Most Red Cards: Sherm, WLKRAS, Neilhoskins, Rien102 and Terk Jr (1) The season performance review sees us finishing 12th in the lead which is pretty good to say we were in a potential relegation fight halfway through the season. In the FA Cup we only managed to reach the 4th qualifying round which was disappointing. The FA Trophy saw us being knocked out in the 2nd round and in truth I was hoping for more of a run. The crown hasn't let us down despite our up and down form with an average attendance of 5,085 which is 92% of our capacity. Squad dynamics wise sees CFuller and Neilhoskins as our team leaders with WLKRAS and Rien102 being our highly influential players.
  13. September 28th: Sporting (A) Champions Cup Group E (2/6) A tense start to the game with little forward action and it took till the 26th minute for the first shot on target as L.Henrique fired in from the penalty spot after J.Gimenez handled in the area. Nine minutes later Sporting were reduced to ten men after R.Gomes was sent off for a professional foul in the area, Neymar stepped up and fired the penalty past the Sporting keeper. The second half was six minutes old when we took the lead as M.Khumalo fired a powerful effort into the top corner from outside the area after spotting the keeper just off his line. However straight from the kick off Sporting equalised as Rafael intercepted a sloppy ball and fired under M.ter Stegen. Soon after we had the chance to retake the lead with K.Mbappe trying his luck from outside the area but the Sporting keeper was on hand to block the effort. With nine minutes remaining in the game we were reduced to ten men after M.Khumalo was sent off for a second yellow card. Sporting 2-2 Barcelona L.Henrique 26 pen, Rafael 52 / Neymar 36 pen, M.Khumalo 51 M.ter Stegen (capt), Q.Monnier, M.Djukic, J.Gimenez (H.Kurt), B.Mendy, Neymar (E.Ramirez), A.Piras, M.Khumalo, C.Theunis, K.Mbappe, K.Baise (J.Caicedo) Booked: Neymar, J.Gimenez Sent Off: M.Khumalo Other Group E Result: Manchester United 5-0 Maccabi Tel-Aviv Monthly Review: Spanish First Division: 1st 16pts (+1pt) Spanish Cup: Not entered yet Champions Cup: Group Stage
  14. Today
  15. To make the game experience next year more realistic please could you add all of the regional cups as a majority of English clubs do compete in it even if it is mostly their reserves and for clubs without an u23 it is a good way to make the player get more match sharpness
  16. HB and BPD are not similar roles, and they don't even play in the same position. BPD has the hard-coded PI to "take more risks". HB does not have it hard-coded, though you can select it manually if you want him to play more speculative through balls from deep (in a similar manner to a BPD or DLP).
  17. Thank you for explaining it further, I completely understand now. I've played the above game through past the transfer window, and most of the clubs mentioned above did end up spending 50mil plus (regardless of what the transfer budget was saying). Like you say I guess that's one of the pitfalls of using the editor. Thanks again for clearing this up.
  18. I have just noticed a small bug in the Social Feed interface. I have just won a game with Man United against Leicester City, the score being a 2-0 with United at home. Wilfried Ndidi of Leicester got sent off. There is now a headline (three lines down in the social feed in the attached screenshot) regarding Ndidi's red card, but in the graphic beside the headline it shows the badges in the wrong order. By the graphic, one would assume Leicester won 2-0 and were at home.
  19. Yea i have read guides about training but didnt see anything about rest. I would set it up that players below 80% dont train at all and dont know will my players lose ability because of that.
  20. 29th September 2023 Not gonna lie; my proudest moment as San Marino manager. 2-0 down at home, and then Daniel Arzani just went crazy; 1 goal, 3 assists.
  21. I was not talking solely about d-line, but the combination of high DL and get stuck in (and more urgent press on top of that) as a very risky defensive setup in general. Because it's an overkill when all these are used together. Plus, you play on a high-risk mentality, which further increases the risk. Higher d-line on positive mentality is not same as higher dl on balanced (or cautious etc.). Likewise, more urgent pressing on positive mentality is not same as more urg press on a lower mentality. Even tackling intensity is affected by a change in mentality. Because mentality affects everything (even when that's not visible in the tactics creator). If you play on higher DL, leave both pressing and tackling on default. Maybe you will even have to consider removing the tighter marking TI (both because of high DL and the top-heaviness of your 4231 formation). Instead, you can tell the entire midfield (or 3 central midfield players) to mark tighter in their PIs. And last but not least, you always need to consider your players' (relative) abilities. Concentration can contribute of course, but I still fear that even if they had a lot better concentration, it would not solve the problem completely. As I already said, if you (want to) play on a higher DL, I would remove both get stuck in and more urgent pressing (and perhaps even tighter marking as a team instruction), and not only in the finishing stage of the game but from the very beginning. Even if you managed a lot better team than WHU, your defensive settings might be risky, let alone with WHU.
  22. would the half back have similar output to a BPD-Stopper? The HB description states an 'aggressive sweeper' but the role doesn't drop deeper than the defensive line from what i've seen. The attributes for each role are quite similar so would i be right in thinking you produce much the same result from the 2 roles?
  23. There's no formula to say when you should or shouldn't do something. All you can do is consider the injury risk reports you get, balancing that against things such as the intensity of your tactic, player's Natural Fitness and Injury Proneness, squad rotation and recent injuries. There are never any guarantees - even the fittest of players can pick up an injury, all we can do is try to minimise the risk. There are a couple of training guides pinned to the top of the forum which may help further.
  24. Hi, My laptop is a fairly powerful system, has an i7 8550u CPU, 16GB of ram and an nvidia graphics card (mx150). However, the temperature of the laptop is significantly high and I don't want this game to impact the components inside the system, as I have only recently bought this. It's a HP Envy 13-ah0003na and runs other programs fine with no issues with overheating - only FM. I'm not playing games with 3D graphics either, just the 2D classic camera and it still does this. Is there any way I can resolve this issue or not? Cheers.
  1. Load more activity
  • Newsletter

Want to keep up to date with all our latest news and information?