All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. Let's say I want to create a full-fledged competition (not a reserve competition) for all affilated B-teams of clubs playing in a certain division. These B-teams play in the normal league pyramid. How do I select these B-teams, based on the division their A-teams play in when setting up this competition in advanced rules. It should be dynamic, so selecting specific teams will not work. I've been experimenting with fall-back teams, but that does not seem to work in this scenario. When is the fall-back option used exactly? All suggestions are welcome!
  3. I mentioned going through the highlights pausing and re-watching in an earlier post. What are you sewing with the AF? I he isolated? Is he running with the ball in to blind alleys and turning it over? I was reluctant to use AF on my save because I felt my Striker didn't have the technical attributes but after watching him play the role I was happily surprised at what he brought to the role. Other strikers simply aren't up to the task, more than likely because of their mental attributes so I would see how he plays the role and especially whose around him when ge gets the ball. One thing is that with your rest defence, does your LCB have a "Stay Wider" setting? This would help with turnovers if your WB is caught higher up the pitch. Honestly there is still tweaking to be had when I look at the set-up but I think it's more fun if you work it out through what you see. Good luck budm
  4. Clive English - Back to the motherland - APOP Geroskipou January 2036 Another almost perfect month for Geroskipou, only drawing twice, once against Doxa with a fully rotated squad and against APOEL in the league. The only thing that worried Clive was it took a 91st minute winner from van Looy to get into the cup semi final. 600 up in management for Clive Table The gap was now only 5, with the gap between 2nd and 3rd now only a point. Fixtures Just 2 fixtures before the league split, Nea Salamina and AEK.
  5. I have a question about that. If I play 424 and I want my tactic to transform into 4222 in possession. Is that possible? With the example above I mean my AMRL to move on AMCRL position in possession.
  6. Which role naturally sits narrower than the other without a player from DM / MC / AMC occupy their side? IW or IF? or they take the same position?
  7. I use FMRTE to check players' CA and PA and have a 24 year old newgen striker who has a PA of 192 and CA of 182. He has been at my Chelsea team with 4.5 and 5 star coaches for 6 years and in that time developed slowly but surely through under-21s games, loans and squad rotation. For the past 2 seasons he has been my first team striker, starting an average of 40 games and being the sub in another 15, and played quite well without being Haaland-level amazing. When I first bought him at 18 for 2 seasons I gave him an additional focus of quickness as he was a bit slow and I like to play with fast strikers, and that worked well. He currently trains as an advanced forward at double intensity and has generally responded well to this and my staff see no issues with his training schedule or commitment. My issue is that despite playing the majority of the games and training well, his CA has remained at 182 from August through to April of this last season and his stats have remained largely the same. Any suggestions for how to kickstart his progression would be gratefully appreciated!
  8. Hello I'm french and i played FM and i look for players for two players carriere
  9. Today
  10. I think it was clear from my first post that I was venting as the only way someone could help would be if someone from SI said okay we will fix it and thats not going to happen. I have considered genuinely everything that people have said on the thread and none of it has changed my mind that what im seeing is daft. im not new to this game (or football) I first played it as championship manager 3. having 14 days of 14 different player meetings so we can discuss for the 14th day on the trot that a player feels ive broken my promise by not giving him a wage rise that I can't actually give as its more than the game will allow is not realistic.
  11. Apr 2054. Scottish Premiership. 3 more wins mean that we're now unbeaten in 16 games in the league and with Hibs dropping points we're now 9 points ahead with just 4 games to play and have a goal difference of +16 compared to Hibs. If we lose the league from here then I need shooting. It just can't happen. It can't. Debuts. Internationals. Transfers. Goal-scoring GK's. (23) Brass (Bal) 6'2" is 5/8 from the spot at 63%. (Is no longer at the club). (23) Ewing (Bal) 6'1" is 17/20 from the spot at 85%. (Is no longer at the club). (25c) Christie (F.Sport) 6'1" is 46/52 from the spot at 88%. (Is no longer at the club). (26p) Marsh (CAN)(SCO) 5'10" is 15/17 from the spot at 88%. (Is no longer at the club). (30a) Ogilvie (Fickle) 6'2" * is 47/64 from the spot at 73%. (Is no longer at the club). (31k) Lawrie (Unamb) * is 23/29 from the spot at 79%. (Is no longer at the club). (33a) Black (Fickle) 6'0" * is 2/3 from the spot at 67%. (Is no longer at the club). (37b) Niven (F.Loyal) 6'4" * is 24/41 from the spot at 59%. (Is no longer at the club). (39c) Telfer (F.Pro) 6'2" * is 29/44 from the spot at 66%.(Is no longer at the club). (40e) Qurbonov (UZB) (Res) * is 0/2 from the spot at 0%. (Is no longer at the club). (43n) Welsh (F.Pro) 6'4" * is 58/73 from the spot at 79%. (41h) Cairney (Unamb) 6'2" * is 7/12 from the spot at 58%. (Is no longer at the club). Finances.
  12. Is there any chance , there is such a update ? I dont think so, but maybe .
  13. Olot UE Season Review (45/46) Europe We completed the challenge...almost! We never made it past the quarter finals before and I thought it would be our end point again when we drew Man City. We somehow managed to sneak two wins despite being 2nd best in both games. We had less issues with AC Milan, which we dispatched easiliy in the home leg. In the final we encountered Dortmund, an all by all manageable opponent I thought at first, but a look at their team saw that this was wishful thinking. They were by far the better team in the first half and we were lucky to be only behind 2-1 at that point. We were more dominant in the 2nd half without creating too many chances, but luckiliy an individual action from José Manual equalized close before the end of regulation. They then lost a man with a 2nd yellow card just before extra time: a golden opportunity. Unfortunately we were unable to take advantage and we had to settle for penalties. I don't believe ever to have won a penalty shoutout in this save, as the game refuses to deliver a player who can kick a penalty (the highest rating for penalties is 10). My pessimissm seemed to be justified and we lost 4-3 on penalties League Our fourth title and by far the easiest of the bunch. Barçelona and Real were shocking this season. We were also less dominant than previous seasons, but we were ahead so far and won the title with 4 games to spare. Copa Our second copa win and our second double. A 94th minute header by Joan Miquel Sollivelles gave us the cup win Youth intake It took 22 seasons but we were finally able to upgrade our Youth facilities to State of the Art! Our HOYD got poached to become head coach at Alaves so we had to look for someone else. Johannes Wimmer first intake was not spectacular. By CA it's about the worst in 6 seasons. There seems to be a talended GK, but we'll see in a year of 5 to see how they've developed. NXGN 3 players in the NXGN, but the first one only in position 9. We're playing less and less youngesters so I guess this makes sense Cyrille Delorge(AMRC; Perfectionist) A very exciting prospect, who I promoted to the first team. Unfortunately he seems to be quite injury prone which affected his playing time. Brahima Touré(DMC; Fairly Profesisional) Facunda Campenella(AML/STC; Fairly Ambitious) Best XI A lot of players with an average rating above 7. In goal Josep Lluis Guso has shared time with Robert Alsina, although his potential seems to be at about the same level. Emili Dominguez at left back is our best player, with an impressive 7.43 avg rating. Alfred Vazquez is an enigma, his attributes arent't that good and he's only a decent first division player, but his production... Joan Miquel Sollivelles followed up an injury ravaged season with the best season in his career, scoring 26 goals across all competitions. 5 Years ago Quite a good intake: - Is a first team starter: Miquel Angel Puigoriol and Fernando - Is a rotation player: Antonio Berenguer - is close to the first team: Jan Figueras and Oscar Lara Next Season This season we said goodbye to some long serving players, I might do the same next season as it's time to get the next batch of youngsters playing time. And oh yeah, win the CL.
  14. Hello. I am thinking of creating a modpack which includes some of the microstates not included in FM. I know modpacks like this exist but I am not a big fan of them, so I want to make one my way. The only thing I can't figure out is how to create new countries, new leagues, and new teams.
  15. In my save is a starter (27/28) Evaluated at 200 M with PSG allways on the matchs
  16. @knap is there 4231 with rpm instead of dm? or can i just change the roles?
  17. Endrick is another example: To be fair, he's still developed. Here he is at 23 years-old (note that he's got more appearances for Brazil than Real, which ties in with what @tezcatlipoca665 says above) But this is clearly more through training/staff/facilities and playing for Brazil rather than game time with Real Madrid He has a PA of so should really be Pele by this point. Despite not playing him they've just given him a new long-term contract on big money, so unless they suddenly start picking him then he'll end up being 27 years-old with 100 Brazil caps and about 10 senior appearances for Madrid.
  18. Season 3 Preview – Tough Year Awaits Board Objectives: -Avoid Relegation -Be competitive in Copa Del Rey -Media Prediction: 19th -Salary Cap: GBP 475k Squad / Transfers This was a really challenging Summer. Some of my early signings made was exactly the quality I wanted to try and help keep the club up this year. Key signings will be Plizzari in goal, and the two English CBs Hause and Harwood-Bellis. I’m also very happy with our full-back recruitment too. However, after those early deals were in place I was left with gaping holes in the central defensive midfield slots and an attacking midfielder – and we were also over our wage budget for the year. (Although our league wage cap we were fine with this at 475k GBP) This meant 90% of players felt we didn’t have the finances to interest them in negotiation with us. So I scouted the player list desperately trying to find a few loans. I eventually was able to bring a couple of loans in, but they aren’t of the desired quality and will need time to adapt to the level of this league league, but I hope they will develop as the season goes on. So I feel although we’ve strengthened well defensively and okay ish in the offensive part of the pitch, the midfield area could be a potential problem. We also don’t have much depth in there at all, and may need to at times rely on a 19 year old kid who despite star rating wise shows potential, his current attributes spread will mean he’ll never make it at the La Liga level. I’ll be delighted just to maintain our status in La Liga, and we’ll need to finish above the bottom three places to achieve that. Season 3 Review - A Fairytale Season La Liga (3rd – UCL qualification) First Half Well the first half of the season was amazing. Typical FM style I guess, a bit more lenient where team’s initially won’t know much about you and your team. We had a really difficult set of starting fixtures, which included Barca, Athletico Madrid, Bilbao, Betis, Sociedad, Sevilla and Real Madrid in the first 9 games. So immediately I was concerned given firstly our team has had many changes to the first XI with no time to really get used to each other, and if we start off badly, poor morale could really set in even at this early stage – which isn’t great when you have important games vs the sides you’re expected to battle with to stay up. But the complete opposite happened! After a 0-1 away defeat to Celta Vigo in our opening league game, we then went 12 games unbeaten – including games against all those sides listed above. The two highlights were a 3-2 home win vs Real Madrid, and somehow stealing a 2-2 draw at the Camp Nou vs Barca. We ended up after 19 games laying in 3rd spot, although that was only 2 points ahead of fifth placed Sevilla so we could drop extremely quickly if our form was to slide. Second Half With no additional funds provided there was no changes to our squad here. Very difficult to gauge what our objectives should now be, but I guess for a team in our position, it’s just do our best to finish as high as we can – expecting teams will now adapt / set up very differently against us, so I’m expecting a sharp drop off, and we just have to do our best to keep positive results coming in. We did start off shakily, not playing to the high standards we set and were dropping some points. This led to us at one point dropping to sixth in the table, and my aim was to just steady the ship and try to stay in the top 7 spots which would have secured us Conference League football. But the teams around us Sevilla and Celta Vigo were also starting to drop points. Coming into the latter part of the fixtures, we had a kinder run in compared to the rest – and this proved to be crucial. A good patch during this later end saw us return to the top 4, but Villarreal who had been clear in 3rd spot dropped off too – with us stealing this spot via head to heads on the final day, where after being 2 nil down to Albacete, a great comeback to draw 2-2 gave us the point we needed to clinch third. Copa Del Rey (Semi Finals) A really good run this year in this competition, which happened to host us our best performance of the year. After beating Real 3-2 in the league, we also ended up beating them again but this time 3-0 at home in the cup. Sadly, we went out in the semi’s vs Athletico Madrid. Probably a team setup better to counter how we play, and their quality / clinical finishing despite us playing well in both games, was enough to see them through – only to lose to Granada on penalties in the final! Usually I don’t take domestic cup competitions with any seriousness – but with Malaga, this will probably be the best chance of ever winning a trophy bar the Conference League. So I will definitely be looking to do well in this tournament from the Quarter Final stages and onwards each and every season. Finances Well despite being over our wage budget, during the later part of the year I asked for an increase to this, and the board agreed. This enabled me to tie up a couple of important contracts. And with achieving UCL football, it’s safe to say financially the club is now in a really good place. Although we may be limited in our ability to have a high wage budget, we are at least in the position to take the next step of the club’s journey – this being improving our overall infrastructure. I’ll be looking to improve our staff, training and youth facilities whilst investing in promising young players for our first team. I will also be asking the board to increase our stadium capacity, as at the moment the 30,000 we have isn’t enough for the club to have long-term, if looking to be able to afford better talent and allow for a greater salary cap. But this year was a red herring of a performance – we will definitely not perform as well next year, although it will be an important one for the club’s overall development. So next year will be primarily aiming for the above, and a good UCL performance so that we can attract better players, improve the club rep, and make the most of the finances available so that in the next few years, we can start to focus on bring better quality players in and improve our depth to bring the squad to a level where we can be seen as regularly contending for a top 4 spot year in year out. That is my aim anyway in managing Malaga, as for me top 4 will be like a trophy. At this very moment, we lack quality in a few areas and are definitely light on decent depth. In terms of accolades I received the Spanish League Head Coach of the year ahead of the two Spanish / Italian Kings in Rafa Benitez and Carlo Ancelotti. A New Plan Well I had a five year plan initially to try and compete for a UCL spot. I guess now I’ve revise this a little, moving up the time frame to achieve a top 4 spot again. Next Year: Invest in Young Players with good potential, Build the club’s reputation with a good UCL Performance, and focus on Improving Staff, Facilities, and Stadium Year 2: Achieve any European Football, Continue to Squad Build Year 3: Have a good solid team with depth to compete in all Competitions, Achieve Top 4.
  19. Hello, How can I setup my database to produce more African regens without load the country and leagues for the others African countries (Senegal, Ivory Coast...) ? I would tick Africa in custom DB with National reputation players but I'm not sure ?
  20. Correct nation list, correct transfer system, correct squad selection rules, correct foreigner rules, correct international cups, correct stadiums.
  1. Load more activity