All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. End of Season 9 (31/32) Analysis: The team average rating improved by 1.7, improving from 65.7 to 67.4 moving us closer to England Championship level(68.1 average). The season over season growth rate for the squad has been very consistent at around 1.7 per season or so as you can see from the chart lower down. I think that is directly correlated with the growth in the club reputation driving the quality of player we can see and who is willing to join the club. Our scouting staff is now well developed so we are getting broad visibility. We do have a few players now developing very nicely for the club which may help get a boost to the rating growth. Based on the growth rate, we will surpass the Championship target by the end of this coming season. That should make us competitive, with an outside shot to win the Champions League. This past season, we made it to the Quarterfinals and had a decent showing against the eventual winners PSG a result in line with the squad quality assessment. Reminder that the rating for each of the leagues below is the average of the top 10 rating for each position across the entire league. The appropriate top 10 average for the positions in my tactic are then slotted into the chart and averaged across the 11 ratings. Only a few teams in each league would have a player in each position that ranks in the top 10, so by using this as a target, it provides a measure of when the raw attribute ratings of the team would position it near the top of the league being compared against. We all know that cohesion, morale, happiness etc. gives the human manager the edge, so when my team hits the rating for one of the leagues, I would expect it to be able to win, or at a minimum compete to win, the league. I have seen that team can successfully compete with most of the teams in a league above their rating. This means that once I can get the Lions to the ENG Champ level, we should be able to compete in the Champions League. We now have four positions at / above the target: Left Fullback, right fullback, left central defender and attacking midfield. Blasco's rating declined slightly, so BWM dropped a bit under the rating. Rojas at GK should develop to, or past, the target this season. We have high potential players at DLP and AF, so they could also develop to the target.. Looking at the graph of ratings growth and I find it interesting that it has settled into an almost straight line of growth. The majority of the end of season squad is signed on for the upcoming season as well. The only exception is Merino at AP who is on loan.
  3. Gotcha See the comments below I wrote to XAW, have been really getting into it, very detailed game (but I love it) Thanks again
  4. I really appreciate all of the feedback guys, Like I stated earlier in my post , been playing so much FIFA, so it was hard to get my head around the overall objective of Football Manager. I must say, the more I play it, the more I love it… I have watched a ton of YouTube videos from various famous Football Manager YouTubers, so I have learned a lot. I am a seasoned “Software Developer” for over 20+ years, so I tend to get really deep when it comes down understanding something. 😂 Thanks again guys
  5. Yes, we have the issue logged internally now.
  6. Can you try verifying your game files https://support.sega.com/hc/en-gb/articles/19454389352593-How-to-verify-the-integrity-of-Football-Manager-s-files and clearing your cache and preferences. https://support.sega.com/hc/en-gb/articles/19454208745745-How-to-remove-my-caches-and-or-preferences-folders-in-Football-Manager You can also removing the 'filters' folder in your FM24 Documents.
  7. A season to forget where I trusted my scouts too much, trusted my tried and tested tactic from the previous leagues and I was found out in many ways. Stayed up with 1 game to spare. Now spending the next 12 months in the last year of my contract whilst studying for continental A and rebuilding.
  8. @Zachary Whyte Can you help me figure out how I can reset all my filters? I started having this issue when I put an advertisement out to recruit a scout and I clicked to view the shortlist. Since then I have been having this weird filter that I can delete and has no name. When clicked the filter shows my shortlisted scouts who applied for the role of scout. I believe I have recorded it in the video attached but I still have attached a video down below.
  9. Thank you for the suggestion, we will put this under consideration.
  10. Thank you for the suggestion, we will put this under consideration.
  11. Moura Remember the Denmark save I started last week? Yeah me neither, anyway I returned to my happy place of Portugal with Moura. The Season was painful drew so many games I almost took up art, we won 5 of the last 6 games which saw us survive on the final day of the season The Team was good but very thin luckily had no major injuries to anyone but this is FM so that's going to change next season The Intake came in after the season had ended so no one has made their debut yet but there's a few decent players here who could play some minutes next season Facilities wise nothing changed were broke but not in debt so overall a pretty positive season
  12. Thank you for the suggestions, we will put these under consideration for a future FM.
  13. Thank you for the detailed feedback, we will put this under consideration.
  14. A signing. Likely the only one this first season. An upset we pulled on the 1st round of the cup!
  15. Here's my TV income in La Liga over the three years of the save: The three big spikes come in August each year, but it doesn't look like a simple positional payment. We finished 2nd in the first season, then consecutive 3rd place finishes but we got less for finishing runners-up and more for our most recent finish in 3rd
  16. FM24.4 ME24.2 WOF 4231 A V12 TH P103 FA FM24.4WOFKnap 4231 A V12 TH P103 F.fmf
  17. @Zachary Whyte Sir, I have not encountered this issue in any other of my saves but I have heard other people having the same issue.
  18. Some people just have a chip on their shoulder, treat people with kindness and you might receive the same back, that's how I think anyway. I'm actually curious to know what he's running.
  19. Yes, although one will always be top of their list. Many roles have similar attribute requirements so are much easier for a player to have equal familiarity. I have had success with players moving seamlessly between roles in a tactic, especially in midfield, but as you imply it is sensible to largely train and play them in the same role.
  20. Today
  21. Thank you for the suggestion, we will put this under consideration for a future FM.
  22. can some1 help me with the fmeditor, im trying to switch benfica to the championship using the fm24 editor and every time i do it i end up with benfica playing both the portuguese league and the championship, i am also trying to put porto and sporting in the championship and only sporting seems to be only in the championship and not playing both the portuguese league and english. any ideas of why this is happening?
  23. Sorry to hijack your thread. but rather than start another one for the same topic, is anyone able to explain the below to me? Unless its just way too late at night, this seems to be explaining that the player is both eligible and not eligible for the eligibility-restricted non-EU slot? I am sure i am completely missing something here, i haven't managed in Italy for a few years, i recall it being a lot more simple and it would tell you in the squad registration page how many slots you had.
  24. The classic Barcelona 4-3-3 with Busquets (one of my all-time favourite players) at HB had a similar back 4 to @Safe Hands - one attacking FB and one IFB. I have used that in FM too but I find it constrains the structure - you are very tied in to specific roles in specific positions, which means specific players. All very Guardiola-controlly but personally I like a little bit more variety, flexibility, even chaos! and having too many positional rotations limits that. Edited to add: I also always play with a SK-Attack and train them to try killer balls and long passes. That can be a lot of fun.
  1. Load more activity