All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. I can't individually pick players to be registered, I use editor, I can register squad for Champions league but not for Serie A. Serie A issue started 2 matches before, before that I did not have an issue but suddenly it started. Selection Button are not active fopr some players. Pls see below 2 screenshots.
  3. Pro Vercelli are the original fallen giants. Cesena have fantastic youth setup but weren't as successful
  4. Can you guys help me with something: In the editor, I want to filter all affiliated teams and that's easy to do. But how can I filter only the only one who are not the main club, or even those which are. I tried adding the fields "ismc" or "type" on the the club filter file, but those won't help, it doesn't let me choose them on the editor. For example, in the search bellow I can filter all clubs who have B Teams in Spain, but what i really need in the results are only the B teams. Some are easy to spot, but when the search is big enough, it's just demanding.
  5. January 2029 3 additional months into the season, cross the half way points. How are we getting on with those marginal gains? The rest of 2028 went smoothly in the league, coupled with one more European victory against Bayer Leverkusen (not coached by Xabi Alonso at the moment). The league form pleased me in particular - 6 matches, 6 wins, 15 goals for, 3 goals against. Then in January - We saw off Bilbao away thanks to a brace from our Dutch striker Meendering. but then, we had a defining slate of fixtures ahead of us: It's all nice and well to beat the "other teams" in La Liga in successive fashion. However, as we've seen, Real Madrid do not blink. Coming into our match against them, we were tied on 53 points a piece in 20 matches. It didn't help that this match of the season got scheduled right between two do or die UCL fixtures, both away from home. To add to the challenge - our two best players - Roony Bardghji and Gianluca Prestianni, were going to miss that entire stretch. So, I decided to "give up" on Europe, and fielded our backups against Nice to keep our team fresh for Real. That didn't go well... We got thoroughly outplayed by the 7th place team in Ligue 1. The Valencia loanee Benito (class of 24') even came on for a cameo with 3 minute to go... Never mind that... we gave Real THE BUSINESS: And with 10 men for about 40 minutes, after Javi Guerra, our vice-captain, and scorer of the early goal, decided to lunge into a 2-footed tackle in the 54th minute. Our low possession stat is misleading, and is mostly driven by us being pinned back in the second half when we were a man down. In the first half, we had our way with Real in their half, and even when we lost the ball, we were in excellent pressing situations, which led to our 2 first half goals, both from final third interceptions. Here's the possession that led to our opening goal - We're building play from the back in a left-skewing 3-2. Navajas, the ball playing defender and at the top of the back 3, passes to ball to Kalu, our defensive midfielder, who then passes a nice line-breaker to Oger Meendering at the center of the front 5 (the right winger is out of the at the bottom of the screen). Our left side overload with Barco (top of the light blue line), the Rostoll, (The AP, in for the injured Prestianni), and Samardzic the BBM, is clear to see in the image. Kalu chose to pass into the middle in this case, however, I often excellent interplay in the left wing, which leads to someone freeing up with a through ball. Meendering can't hold on to the ball, but we have 4 players (including him) near by to immediately pursue the ball and counter press. The resulting blunder ended up with Javi Guerra and Meendering both heading towards goal with the ball at their (Guerra's) feet, with only the keeper left to beat. 1-0 Valencia! A minute later - we had another clear-cut-chance resulting from an interception in the final third, only this time Meendering's shot hit the post. Speaking of Meendering. No, he did not become our starter at striker. He started for Dosso because the latter was throwing a fit wanting a new contract. He's on ~€1.7m/year with 3 years left on his deal and is asking for 6 times that (€10-11m). He's incredible, and we can afford it if we keep our winning ways, but I am reluctant to break our squad wage structure for the guy given the depth we have behind him. We'll revisit come the end of the season. So - I was extremely pleased about beating Real. We proceeded to handily beat Shakhtar away and Barca at home as well. What a wild ride. With Barca - the match was a bit tighter, and they certainly had their chances, but I was confident in our strategy. They played their usual narrow 4-2-2-2 under Xavi, and we exploited the flanks by turning our IFB on the right into a WB(S), while providing extra cover in the middle with Kalu as a HB instead of a DM(S). In the UCL - unfortunately, as I suspected despite winning more in the second half of the league phase, it was "too little too late" and we had to bow out with a disappointing 9 points in 8 matches. We really have to figure out how to step up our European game. Since winning the Europa League in 2026, we've only been back to a round of 16 once. In the league, after 22 matches, we have the edge at the top of the table. Our head to head match (i.e. matches between us) is tied, so we'll need to beat them with more points. It may take 95+ points to win La Liga this season. Can we keep up this insane pace in the coming months?
  6. are you sure you changed the attribute colors from the preferences? Because i tried and it didn't work for me
  7. Quite. And that is something you see every weekend when crap teams try to imitate the playing style of the top teams.
  8. Congo Free State doesn’t happen, that’s the good news. It still will get messy, that’s the bad news.
  9. Clive English - Back to the motherland - APOP Geroskipou November 2035 A massive loss to APOEL on the first game of the month clearly hurt the team. After just scraping by ASIL in the cup, they came back with a vengance and beat Nea Salamina 2-0 at home to exact their revenge. In the reverse leg against ASIL, Geroskipou fell apart, losing 4-3 on the night and also in the ensuing shootout. As if things were not bad enough, a flurry of injuries hit the camp, and Geroskipou were down 7 players in and around the first team squad that missed out the Alki fixture in the league. The match started well with a brace from Mariano putting Geroskipou up 2-0, but then yet another short collapse saw them conceed 3 goals and Alki would not give up the lead. Table The slump in form sees the gap between Geroskipou and APOEL at 7 points. Fixtures It was a blessing in disguise that Geroskipou only now had the league to focus on now. Omonoia being the toughest match in December.
  10. Today
  11. Oh okay I see, thanks ! I have removed the boxes on the skin (I can't remember how i've done it but I'm pretty sure it was explained in this topic) & changed the colours of the attributes in the preferences
  12. Yeah, it was quite a blow, especially since Bayern sneaked in a 50% sale percentage. I actually have two players; both play in a similar style. Large, physical, and complete players who can perform the Complete Forward role. First off Hugo Ekitiké from PSG on loan with a very reasonable €6.75M optional future fee. He has been rather underwhelming, to say the least, with 14 games, 1 goal, 1 assist, and a 6.57 average rating. The other is the Albanian Armando Broja, also on loan. He has a hefty €75M optional future fee, which I will not afford. He started brilliantly, scoring a hat-trick on his debut. But then he tore his knee ligaments leaving him out for 3 months.
  13. It's one reason why I've stopped reporting things now. It's clear something weird happens with scheduling. After sending so many examples of teams having the same fixture list and the frequency of teams playing each other back-to-back - I get told basically nothing is wrong there. I stream. It takes me, literally, 2mins to show my viewers the schedules from leagues all around the world and how often it happens. I even sent them (SI) a screen recording of me opening FM, and starting a new save, look at Everton and Brentford fixtures and see they have the same fixture list. Little effort to reproduce it but somehow, hard for them to see an issue. Got to show some care in this area after so many years.
  14. I just heard DR Congo and changed up due to changes to colonialism, and my thoughts jump to The Congo Free State, and thus to old Leopold II and his, well let's keep this suitable for the forum, rather exploitive and cruel reign there.
  15. Is there a specific reason why you are now allowed to free up foreign roster spots on Non-Mexican born players if they gain Mexican nationality? IRL no matter what you need to be born in Mexico to not fill up a foreign roster spot even if you represent Mexico internationally.
  16. Well, a quick Google shows that they have a comparable population to Andorra, and much more than nations that 'compete' in FIFA and UEFA competitions (such as Faeroe Islands and San Marino). Their population is actually approaching 3x that of San Marino! I'm not saying that they would do anything remarkable, but given the strong football history of the rest of the British Isles, I daresay they could compete with the minnows currently in Europe - at least to such an extent that they're not embarrassed in a Nations League group.
  17. Your opinion isn't mentioned here for the first time. And I agree with it. Something came up into my mind. I hope that SI hasn't made their mathematical stuff too complex. And, yes, I do understand, that in the game engine aso. there are many attributes that have to be taken into account. But, you can remember that last autumn there were this crisis with GK injuries... Could it be that those calculation formulas are too complex, and therefore a little change in one of the variables could change the result a lot? That could also explain why SI would be a little bit afraid to make changes.
  18. There is a pc/laptop thread where you can post what you think you need and the people there will be able to point you towards a laptop that will run the game and editor quite nicely. Since that thread is full of good advice best to ask there.
  19. If you remember you old username if there was one and i will ask the powers that be if they can find anything
  20. I started a save with a Spanish Tercera division Professional club. The starting finances were only 23 Euro and remaining wage budget could not get me any staff or players. The team has a total of 15 real players and 3 grayed-out players. It would appear that with only 18 players in the squad, the 34 game season would be very tiring to the players, despite the youth intake happening sometime in spring. I suggest the 18 grayed-out player limit be increased to 25 players for active leagues only.
  21. Does anyone know how to "force" friendly to start later for leagues that start later? I have a nation rule where the top league starts mid-August and friendlies start in July as expected. however, in the lower leagues, the matches start in mid-September but their friendlies still start (and end most of the time) in July. Is there a way to push preseason friendlies to later dates (in my case I'd like them to start friendlies in mid-august for the lower leagues) thanks
  22. On a sidenote, I really need to start gathering information on football controversies and see if I can alternate the competition histories as well (first and second level and main cup at most btw). Italy does provide some options for that, but my own Netherlands has some possibilities too.
  23. Impressive beard, but no, he is not involved. Not that his absence makes things better in the long run. But I am happy to report this mass murderer disappears from history.
  24. The wording of the inside forward's role feels rather jumbled to me. "With a Support duty the Inside Forward will cut diagonally into the space behind the defence and play through balls or take long shots if the opportunity arises." "With an Attack duty, the Inside Forward will run directly directly at the defence with the options of shooting, passing or crossing as he moves into the final third." I'd have thought the attack duty would be the one running in behind the defence, and you'd have thought a player running in behind the defence would be focusing on more one on one opportunities as opposed to taking long shots? In my mind it's the support duty that should be running "directly at the defence" surely? They both have the exact same PI's locked in but the descriptions could still use some work imo.
  25. If I'm not mistaken you can't see the highlighted attributes for "Player's best position and role" because it's not "realistic" for this particular skin. If i recall correctly i already asked Ben about the same thing. PS: How are your attribute layout and colors are different??
  26. add and replace to this path panels\club\sas\overview tab 1.xml
  1. Load more activity