Sports Interactive Community

All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Foreste Suceava from Liga III Seria I it's caleed Rapid CFR Suceava,but the real name it's Foresta Suceava with te old palmares.
  3. when i press play my fm20 in steam, the game didnt show up when i use task manager it says staging . whats going on exactly?
  4. I started with Mansfield in league two. Managed to finish first in league two and league one. Now I'm in the championship in mid November and I'm first with 5 points ahead. I play 451 with gegenpressing. I find fm 20 quite easy this year.
  5. This is not my club, the AI suddenly got into administration, and I later found Wayne Rooney with his hands in the cookie jar.
  6. I had this problem yesterday, but even without the permit I was allowed to play with the player. seems like a visual bug only.
  7. It was a one-time, I played this league in last year's FM game too, it never happened in last year's game. I couldn't believe it all ended with 1-1, for example some matches should have ended 0-0, 2-2 etc..
  8. December Another month unbeaten, but it wasn't as strong a month as November. We looked nervous throughout, and, considering we were playing lower table opposition, I expected more goals. As much as we're doing so well, it is clear my players aren't used to the big time and all the focus they're getting. The month started at home to Llandudno, a team that have been steadily falling down the table. Dismal finishing meant we slumped to a 0-0 draw. We'd had eleven shots on goal in the match and only two had been on target. Better finishing was needed, and to be fair to the lads that proved to be the outcome in the next two games. Away to bottom placed club Llanfair we dominated the game but found our opposition resolute in defence. It took us until late in the first half to find a breakthrough, courtesy of Serafino from the spot. In the second, Lllanfair came at us more and we took advantage of them risking more to wrap up the game. I was particularly annoyed with some poor concentration near the end of the game that cost us a couple of goals. Gabriele Brino, my young Italian keeper, made a horrendous error for their first. He should have cleared an easy ball away with his feet but tried to pick it up on the edge of the box. He ran out of room and the ball trickled to their striker for an easy finish. It was yet another symbol of the complacency that plagues this squad. The Gresford game was one of our best performances of the season. Gresford are challenging near the top of the table and showed themselves to be a good side. I'd made a number of changes in midfield because I wasn't happy with some shallow performances. We seemed a little more up for it and Delvecchio slotted home a fantastic hat-trick to win us the game. Our center back partnership of Rea and Surber were superb at the back and formed a solid base for this win. We finished the month away to struggling Buckley and the game was one of the worst I have ever had the misfortune to witness. The finishing of both sides was bottom drawer, and it took just one moment, in which the Buckley defence switched completely off, for Emmanuel Agyemang to steel in at the back post and turn in Dalia's deep cross. No team deserved to win this horror show, but it keeps our unbeaten run going to twenty games. My Player Of The Month for December goes once again to Nicolas Devlecchio. His hat-trick against Gresford was delightful and it brought attention on him from further afield with a flurry of bids for my young right winger from Italian clubs. He's certainly not going anywhere for the £0 they all offered however. I want to give a small mention to Yalany Baio who had a very good month in defensive midfield. He's one of those invisible lynchpins of a team that does so much to keep things secure without always getting the plaudits. The middle of December brought us news of our youth development program. I am very interested to see if this midfield prospect is as good as my youth coaching team suggests, and whether the whole generation really is golden. Defensive midfielders are a position I am looking for, so it's worry that none are coming through. I would love a man to slot in to midfield at the end of games to solid things up, and it seems I might have to rely on the transfer market to fulfill that need. The prospects my scouts are finding have not been reassuring so far however. Finger's crossed my coaching team deliver. The next two months are very quiet, with just five games across the two months. Being out of the cups has its advantages. I just hope my boss agrees come the end of the season. With a fourteen point gap at the top of the league one might be satisfied that the title is ours to lose. The big game is early February when we play second placed Guilsfield. We must put in a good solid month of January to make the gap enough of a comeback defying one that we could hiccup in the probable top of the table clash. Cymru North table as at 17.00, Saturday 28th December 2019.
  9. Great idea but a discount isn’t possible because they are different stores. It would be like trying to get a 2 for 1 offer for an item accepted in Sainsburys and Tesco, just not going to happen. If one of the stores buys the other one day then it becomes more possible but not until then unfortunately.
  10. I just had four in a game - all converted. So far 8 in 6 games Very unrealistic IMO. Also, the match report states that one penalty went in off the post. That could be true but only if the post is halfway between the middle of the goal and the post.
  11. So I’m wondering guys, how many of you have taken up the opportunity/challenge of getting out of the Championship and into The Premier League? I’ve tried my hand with Brentford, the board requires play offs at a minimum, which I thought is a pretty decent challenge given the competition of the Championship on paper, however I sit 2nd in the table at Christmas time with the January window about to open and feel relatively confident I can probably get the automatics, that’s as long as I avoid injuries to key players for long periods of time. So who else has ventured into the Championship and how are you finding it?
  12. As above I'm on Mac. No custom graphics - just the beta as is. Have been having a good run with it lately, but every now and then it still crashes after a match, even after avoiding the team talk. Very frustrating after an underdog win!
  13. Would really appreciate any help, I tried googling this and can't seem to find an answer. I tried everything in the preferences like using different skins, different resolutions, windowed mode, unchecking random unrelated options just to see if they would work and I can't find a solution. If anyone knows what could be causing this, I would really appreciate it! It really is very frustrating and it makes the game unplayable. Thanks in advance. PS #1: I'm on a Mac. PS #2: This is totally unrelated to the problem of the cursor moving by itself. I tried going into "big picture mode" on Steam and disconnecting any extra controllers and this did not solve it. The control of the cursor is 100% there and it works, it's just that it flickers constantly when it's moved.
  14. Hi Neil, I have tried every possible solution and I can't find a fix to this "flickering" problem. It is unrelated to the problem of the cursor moving by itself. This problem is more of a flicker where the mouse disappears and appears rapidly when being moved. Hope it is fixed soon because it makes the game unplayable because of how frustrating it is....
  15. I'm having the same problem and it is extremely frustrating, any help would be greatly appreciated! Please look into it, SI.
  16. The i9 9900k may be worth it based on this benchmark But then strange how there is over 2 and a half minute difference on benchmark C here!? On the other hand this benchmark says that the 9900k isn't worth it. How can this one with an overclock and faster RAM be slower than the one above? It doesn't make sense.
  17. Bilal Kamal is another promising youth released by Norwich. I play him as an attacking right back but he can also play in central midfield.
  18. Hi dlyn, unfortunately that does not solve the problem of the flickering where the mouse rapidly disappears and appears when it's moved. It seems that the solution in that link is for a cursor that moves by itself. This issue is very frustrating, please look into it, SI!
  19. Yeah it's definitely something they need to adjust. I just hope they do it by release.
  20. Today
  21. I read all of the articles there and integrated elements from them into my game but I still feel lacking in this department as I can’t still create the type of space I want in my saves, especially when the opposition camps in their own half. I want to create the space in front of the defensive line and in between the channels in my save now as @Cleon said in one of his articles. All striker roles look similar in the final third. That’s the reason why I asked such a question.
  22. The ability to prevent your assistant from arranging friendlies. I like to plan my pre-season schedule quite carefully and he keeps arranging friendlies and I keep cancelling them.
  23. So, I went through a full calendar year last night without getting any offers and the only interviews I had were in National First Division (South Africa, 2nd tier). I accidently left one in the middle (TS Galaxy), and I made excessive demands at the other one upon realizing it was going to be an awful starting place otherwise. I was admittedly a bit selective, but I don't think unreasonable. Maybe a fluke, maybe bad luck. I was about half asleep for a good portion of it, so maybe missing out on good options "vacationing." Anyways, today I decide to reset and give it another try, with less vacationing, paying closer attention, etc. First two interviews were in the National First Division (NFD). Offered both. This struck me as odd (considering the competition and club reputation levels), and I didn't really want to start in South Africa, so decided to make an experiment of this go round. Expanded my application pool a little and tried to answer interview questions consistently: buying into board's vision, not demanding anything, realistically optimistic, etc. Anyways... South Africa: Applied to 8, interviewed for 7, offered at 5 in NFD. The only one I applied to and did not receive an interview for was still very much in the promotion hunt. I think I'd already turned down an offer from one of the two clubs that didn't offer. Applied to a few Premiership clubs with no luck. UK/Ireland: Applied to at least a hundred (none in Wales), interviewed for 9, offered at 5. No interviews were in leagues with more than 1 star. I had two interviews with 1.5 star clubs, both well into summer '20. Offered at one of them. I only got one interview in England, 6th tier, during Summer '20, with no offer. Mexico/Germany/Spain/France: Applied to a few randomly, with no expectation, and received no interest. Given the disparity, it seems either disproportionately easy to get positions in South Africa, or disproportionately difficult to get them in the UK. Maybe both. At this point, I'm probably just going to wait until release to get started, so might try a similar experiment in South America/Asia.
  24. I'm deciding between the i9 9900k and the i7 9700k, purely for FM. By the looks of this thread, the 9900k makes no difference vs the 9700k so it seems pointless to spend over £100 extra on the 9900k. The 9700k is probably easier to keep cool as well so will overclock better?
  25. I wonder if differences in cpu cooling affect this. A lesser cooler may allow you to hit peak boost frequencies, but only for a short time, while a better cooler may allow for sustained peak boost frequencies.
  26. I restarted FM and it seems to have applied the latest update. I am not able to reproduce this anymore! Here's hoping I don't get sacked again Thanks for looking @Rob Heckman
  1. Load more activity
  • Newsletter

Want to keep up to date with all our latest news and information?