All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. @Zachary Whyte so basically what you're saying is we can pay again next year for the pleasure of scouring potentially workingđŸ€ŁđŸ€Ł ABSOLUTE JOKE. Congrats on the screenshot BTW. You successfully found 10 championship level Strikers 18-29 2.5star 2.5star any region. If that's supposed to prove that scouting for wonderkids is working then I'm not sure what to tell you other than I'm not sure you're cut out for your line of work
  3. The summer transfer market Non-contracts are a blessing and a curse at the same time at this level. On one hand, they allow for more flexibility, since I can constantly sign and release players, if they are not deemed good enough, but on the other hand players are also open to being poached by other teams. Nonetheless, we had to work with what we had. We made a few signings, alongside with giving contracts to 2-3 young greyed out players, that would fill out the squad (for realism's sake, they're all village boys after all!). GK Classified as the best keeper in the league, e has been doing a fine job up to now. No complaints here, although I'd like a bit more natural of a sweeper keeper. Defenders Α solid, if unspectacular defense. I was aiming for speed at the WBs, which I got, and I also wanted to get my hands on a DC that would be somewhat decent with the ball. Found that guy in Klapis, so can't complain. DM-MC The first big signings were made here, and this was imperative due to the role that the midfield has in my wonky system. Gravas and Kopitsis come with experience from the youth setups of bigger teams (Kopitsis from AEK Athens), while Gioris provides some cover at both positions. Wingers Four guys came into to fill our wings, with the roles being pretty clear here. Bakalidis and Sakkopoulos are the undisputed starters, with the former being our set piece maestro, while the latter provides some solid cover on the SS position as well. The two youngsters are here to provide cover and nothing more. AMC-ST The star of the team was signed here, and that is Daskalakis, who comes in as a former academy man of our parent club, Aris Thessalonikis, and is crucial because he is such a good fit for our SS role. The two youngsters up front have high finishing and work rate, slotting in nicely as our Pressing Forwards, splitting time a bit, with Angelidis being a step ahead at the time. Squad And that's it for the squad building part, after a summer that found us climbing to 2nd in the Season Preview, a testament to our transfers, but also to the strength of some of the teams in the league. In previous iterations or in weaker regional leagues, that squad would be enough to have a walk of a season. We'll see the first half of the season tomorrow, as I just got off work and feel too tired to do another round of write-ups. Take care!
  4. (FM24) Born & Bred ‘The Regionnaire Challenge’ – Part 3 Welcome back! We are now on Part 2 of ‘Born & Bred’ FM24 blog series. If you missed the last chapter, please catch up here or if you’re completely new to ‘The Regionnaire Challenge‘, then here is a link to the introduction. Having left you at the end of January ’24 with us at the top of the West Midlands (Regional) League Division One by only one point. This post will cover February '24, March '24, league table and also see the start of the vultures circling for our players. Before we get into it, here is a quick reminder of the restrictions that have been opposed upon me as Peacock manager. I can only sign players that were born/raised in the West Midlands. Basically the same concept as Athletic Club de Bilbao, where only players with Basque nationality are permitted to sign and play for the club. February '24... Before I start getting into the games, I am going to mention that being this far down the footballing pyramid players will come and go. If your performing well like we are at the moment then, Jesus clubs starting circling around your players will vultures and I have managed to go until Feb before they have. The first to be looked at was Worcester-born winger, Seb Thompson, a former Liverpool youth, who played 11 times, scored 4 and assisted 7 was snapped up by Fleet Spurs. Oh, one point he had 100 offers from different clubs and that's the most I have ever seen too. Goals, goals, goals were seen at the Garden Walk Stadium in the tie against Saltley Stallions, well, 13 of them with Wolverhampton-born midfielder Ryan Grosvenor scored four goals in this victory. We dropped points for the second time in the league as we drew against Dudley Sports and we actually had to come back from behind twice. Was that a sign that our unbeaten run may end? Of course not, as Ryan Grosvenor was on hand with his scoring boots on in the 5-0 win over Sikh Hunters. We make it 23 matches unbeaten in the league and remain in 1st place following a 3-2 win against Tipton Town. March '24... Yet again, we smash bottom of the league Wyrley United 6-2, but during that match Birmingham-born defender Jamie Chisholm suffered a broken lower leg and could be out for up to 10 months. He had only featured about a handful of times for the Peacocks, however we don't pay any wages for these players as we are an amateur club so I will pop him into the reserves and wait until he's fit again. At this point of time, I had 11 players all being headhunted by other teams and the only thing I could do is try and make them stay by offering them an amateur contract with the promise we get promoted again next season as that we can't offer wages. However, we lost two first choice players as they departed us. The first to go was Matt Coton, our number 1 goalkeeper who had played in every single match so far in the league and one of our main forwards Charlie Manners who had scored 21 times in 23 matches as they joined the likes of Ludlow Town Colts and London Tigers respectively. There are still a few players being chased by other clubs at the moment but fingers crossed I don't lose anymore. It was that time again in the league when it's 1st v 2nd who both are performing well above expected and chasing that one promotion place. So, we welcomed Bromyard Town to the Garden Walk and it was so nearly our first defeat of the season, I kid you not...Before Charlie Manners depart he scored two goals in this game before we somehow went three two down and it wasn't until the 95th minute, Ryan Grosvenor tap home to seal us a point to keep the unbeaten run alive. The very next game, newly signed Luke Keen, a 34 year old Tamworth-born forward scores a hat-trick on his debut as well as Jayden Allamby-John getting a three assists to make it 25 so far this season. Yes, Jayden is another player I am trying to hold on to. West Midlands (Regional) League Division One... We have opened up a three point gap between us and 2nd place Bromyard Town, but with four games to go its still to early to get the promotion banners out... Final Words
 All updates on this series will be posted on here, also on the Sports Interactive Community page & in the FM Library Discord channel
 In the meantime, please feel free to leave a comment with any feedback, questions and don’t forget to subscribe and hit the like button. All previous FM blogs can be found here and you can follow me over on X here.
  5. Thanks for your contribution to the FM Careers Update section of the site.
  6. Erkki Karpela's Management Career - October 2025 - NÔmme Kalju FC U21 Esiliiga An okay month, I'd say. We have a positive head-to-head record against Welco, which means we only need two points from our final two games to clinch the title.
  7. I remember I activated many of these chalkboard buttons/stats when I was making FM23 skin and I have it for both home/away teams stats within the touchline tablet. Some of them didn't work, unfortunately.
  8. When I take responsibility for the training of my B team, 2 icons for my B team appear in the menu.
  9. OUT Small clearout. IN We signed only regens this summer. Couple of them are planned for the 1st team, the rest goes to the Mestalla. Our first team is looking like this. Overall Im pretty happy.
  10. higz

Chronology crash

Man I just created this account now to support you in this situation. I'm also having exactly the same issue !!! This is just ridiculous. How it's possible to sell a game running with a serious issue like this? I mean, should I be paying for a game that is crashing and not solution is provided to fix this? I demand a serious follow up from SEGA and Sigames regarding this game problem.
  11. Today
  12. One of the best tactics for small teams: FM24.3EFKnap4231 V2 TH P93CC.fmf Luton results first season
  13. XaW - Energie Cottbus - Season 2026/27 (Season 3) - 2. Bundesliga Squad | Transfers | Finances Pretty close to last season, but it's more than enough to keep my happy. We are still in the process of improving the club as a whole and getting in some good youth intakes. That said, a few of the youngsters have already made an impact this season, so we are getting better and better as a team. The season started a bit sluggish, but we also faced 3 of the teams that finished in the top 4 in the first 5 matches of the season, so we clearly had a rough start. After getting over that slump, we started to slowly pick up more points and slowly work our way up the table. In the end finishing 7th is very good compared to the media predicting us rock bottom. After the season the board also decided to build a new stadium! DFB-Pokal: We beat Plauen and Bochum before we lost to RB Leipzig in the 3rd round. Best players from the academy: Giannis Michailidis 25c - Seeing as we lost a few central midfielders over the summer, I decided to use Giannis as a BWM, and he took the challenge. His average rating is a bit meh, but he has grown a lot this season. Ertuğrul Köksal 25g - Wasn't that highly rated when he came through, but has had a great development since and at the end of the season he was the first choice left back! New club records: Most goals in a season: Tim Heike - 22 goals Most league goals in a season: Tim Heike - 19 goals Most goals in a match: Tim Heike - 3 goals Most goals in a league match: Tim Heike - 3 goals Most league apps: Axel Borgmann - 216 apps Most league goals: Tim Heike - 55 goals Youngest player: Justin Hahn 26c - 16 years, 2 days We also got some more improvements accepted this season. U19s After getting promoted last season, they barely survived in the U19 Division 1 North/Northeast this season as they finished 11th. Around the world Youth intake: Trophy cabinet 3. Liga - (2024/25) U9s - U19 Div. 2 Northeast (2025/26) Player statistics: Most apps for the club Name Nation 2nd Nation Time at club Apps --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Giannis Michailidis 25c Greece Germany 2025-Present 33 Tom Trierweiler 25d Luxembourg Germany 2025-Present 12 Patrick RĂŒhlemann 25f Germany <N/A> 2025-Present 10 Ertuğrul Köksal 25g Turkey Germany 2025-Present 8 Friedrich Mboyo 25e Germany DR Congo 2025-Present 6 Most goals for the club Name Nation 2nd Nation Time at club Goals --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Tom Trierweiler 25d Luxembourg Germany 2025-Present 1 Patrick RĂŒhlemann 25f Germany <N/A> 2025-Present 1 Ertuğrul Köksal 25g Turkey Germany 2025-Present 1 Most assists for the club Name Nation 2nd Nation Time at club Assists --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Giannis Michailidis 25c Greece Germany 2025-Present 3 Ertuğrul Köksal 25g Turkey Germany 2025-Present 2 Friedrich Mboyo 25e Germany DR Congo 2025-Present 1 Supporters: Summary:
  14. Gillingham Shock Leaders Chesterfield!
  15. one question are shareble this new skin version?
  16. December 2024 November finished with so much promise ahead of it - a solid line of red shows that December did not deliver it! The chaos began with our game against Welling United (Umolu 76, Williams 85). The game was goalless until the 70th minute - then a seven goal blitz took place and, by the end of it, we were three goals worse than them! Game two saw us take on National League Accrington Stanley (K Hinds 12, Umolu 42, Williams 75) and we made a giant-killing. K Hinds got the first when he hit a hard strike from the edge of the box. Umolu then doubled up when Maloney chipped in the ball for him to head home. They got one back but Williams finished the game when a corner broke to him on the edge of the box and he fired it into the top corner. Then the bad news started! It began with a defeat against Chelmsford City in which we failed to score a single goal. Then we received our youth intake. I do wonder what the excellence they see is! The next game then saw us beaten by Slough Town (K Hinds 79). We did get a single goal but that was it! Defeat it was again. Josh Williams had not been playing often and took it as his chance to leave. Our next game saw us play Hendon who were bottom of the table but scored two without us getting reply. The final game was against Wealdstone. We did really well for most of the game against our recently-relegated opponents but a last-minute goal meant that we were beaten - again. I then upset Jack Leahy with my teamtalks and had to end up promising that the mood would be better soon! For the first time in a long time, we're out the play-off places. I hope this is just a blip and the rest of the season sees us continue our normal form but I am worried. Truro City are 14th so we should view them as beatable. Havant and Waterlooville are 10th and Dartford are 5th so they represent sterner tests. The trophy then returns with us taking on Blyth Spartans, 2nd in the National League North. Finally, we take on Worthing, 17th, and Margate, 24th. Surely, we can get things back up and running again?
  17. July 2043 - Lanus Primera Nacional A disappointing month after the upturn in June. Correa continued to go strong (now at 19 goals in 19 games) and smashed in a four goal haul at Los Andes, but none of his teammates are performing at the same level. I could accept the loss to Mitre (SdE) as they're a good side and the win put them top of the table, but only ending up with one point from the games against Barracas Central and Chacaritas Jrs. was poor. We were leading both games at the 20 minute mark before throwing away the points. We've slipped out of the play-off places for now, and again the board are getting annoyed. --------------------------------------------------------------
  18. 27 caps, including 2 at the world cup, at 19. Unless they have another star that I missed he's also the Chinese GOAT footballer already.
  19. my game was great but now the winter update has come and f**ked that all up cause nearly every game every shot is going right at the keeper no matter what I try my players will aim at the keeper no matter what and only now and again by miracle my players will some how score, before the update my team would do about 20-30 shots a game and would score about 4 goals or more, after update 20-30 shots again 1or 2 goals or even none this is a joke, why devs..... why change the game that was good why mess with the engine and make it a annoying game instead?
  20. 10 September 2022 Watford v Reading, Championship Match Day #9 Ryan stepped off the coach at Vicarage Road at the head of his team and then stepped aside to watch his players pass, one by one, into Watford’s home ground. He was watching for any signs that the ride from Berkshire had had any negative effect on anyone – limps, tight muscles, sore joints, anything that might affect his decisions on how the team should play on the day. Seeing nothing amiss, he proceeded to the visiting manager’s office and finished filling out his team sheet. There wouldn’t be a lot of change from Stoke, but some players needed to get back into the lineup after coming back from international duty. One of those players was Casadei, who had looked very good for Italy’s u-19s and appeared to be riding a good streak of form. So as Ryan briefed the team on the day’s tactics, he had the young midfielder in mind. “We’re going with 4-3-3 today,” he said, in a tone of voice that would have made his father proud. “We’re flipping both attacking forwards to the middle, and we’re going to play a little tiki-taka today.” That brought some smiles from the players, who had something new to talk about. This was a new look for Reading and for Ryan as well, having not used the tactic in a Championship match to date, so unveiling it playing away to the sixth-placed team was a real risk. But the players loved it. Casadei liked it even more when Ryan used an Italian word to describe his role for the day. “Play a mezzala style,” Ryan said, in a tone that would have raised his father’s eyebrows. Rob had managed in Italy before coming to Reading, and he would have no more started a mezzala player in midfield than he would have stood on the touchline without his pants. “We want possession today and that means Cesare has a role to fill,” Ryan said. A player in the half-spaces could link midfield to forwards in a narrow attack, and that was just what Ryan had in mind. “They are weak up the middle,” Ryan said. “Focus play through the middle, let’s move the ball among these gentlemen and when we wear them out, we’ll pip a goal and head back home. What do you say, lads?” Loud agreement greeted the manager which was gratifying for more than one reason. Buy-in is always good to see from players, but enthusiasm was something quite different. The team went through its warmups in high spirits and punctually at 3:00, the match kicked off. Ryan expected a strong start from the home team, which had crashed 4-0 against Huddersfield in its prior match. Stung to the quick and challenged by their manager, Watford started out on the front foot, while Ryan’s tiki-taka was able to deny Watford what it most wanted, which was possession. Reading picked up some unfortunate good fortune twelve minutes into the match, when Watford’s Udinese loanee, Hassane Kamara, hobbled off injured rubbing his right calf, taking a pretty good wing player right out of the equation for the rest of the day. Unfortunately, once again the Royals had a hard time producing quality attacks with the possession they had, which was the lion’s share over the first half hour. Watford had the only two good chances of that time period and it took a full 35 minutes before Ince came close with a rasping drive from eighteen yards that barely missed the crossbar, which wouldn’t have helped but which would have made a much better sound. Still and all, they got to halftime scoreless and that was a victory of sorts for a team being asked to tinker with its engine while the motor was running. Casadei hadn’t played badly but there was a general staleness to the Royals that came with a lot of matches in a short period of time, and that would simply take time to overcome. The need became more urgent when Ismalia Sarr opened the scoring for Watford four minutes after the restart. The Senegalese beat Lumley with some ease with some help from the Brazilian João Pedro, who at age twenty was evidently not old enough to have only one name. Ryan decided to stick with Casadei in his role and was rewarded when he found Yiadom with a seeing-eye ball down the flank for the overlapping fullback. His cutback found Junior Hoilett right where he was supposed to be, and the ball was right where it was supposed to be soon after, which is to say in the back of the net. It was another battling performance away from home. Three points were probably not on the cards, but the one Reading got would have to be enough. Watford 1-1 Reading Sarr 49; Hoilett 72 A – 19,348 (1,110 away) # # #
  21. Probably because you pasted the graphics in completely wrong directory to what the OP stated you've not graphics\tcs\matchday\skyepl
  1. Load more activity