All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. Hello, I have an issue where I have a message which request me to do the registration but when I click on "answer" I can't select any player to registrate. It just shows my players without any possibility to click on them. Thanks in advance
  3. FM24.4 ME24.2 EF 4231 SS A TH P94 CC FM24.4EFKnap 4231 SS A TH P94 CC.fmf
  4. Manager history is cleared and the manager timeline doesn't go any further. Pls help!
  5. Real under 16 year old players are not allowed in the game, with the only exception being when a 16 year old player is added but starts out as a 15 year old due to game start date. Having too many youth teams also greatly increases the database and loading times. Adding under 15 teams or such should be fine in my personal opinion as long they are player added and only made from newgens.
  6. Al Hilal (KSA) won the Asian Champions League in the 2023-24 season and Al Zawra'a won the Asian Confederation Cup. Dany Saputra went to Borneo for 4.2k pounds. Fernando Valdebenito joined the club on a free transfer. Christopher van Huizen joined the club from LC Sailors for 2.6k pounds.
  7. Hello everyone, Can you please recomend a laptop arround 500-600 euro to play fm24 without worries? Thank you
  8. But you were still very much in contention for a top half finish, very strange decision.
  9. Looks like a very nicely balanced tactic mate! I don't think you will have trouble staying up, especially if you improve your players to match the division. Eventually, you might have difficulty breaking down more defensive sides, especially as your reputation improves. For those times I would maybe switch one or both of your fullbacks to wingback role to improve your overlaps and give better support to your forwards. A very good BPD in the backline could do wonders too with his timely long balls to kick-start counterattacks. In terms of instructions I would play wider and with lower tempo when facing those pesky parked buses. But for now enjoy the promotion! La Liga is an amazing competitive division. It's never boring haha.
  10. I don't have fm24 unfortunately, but would try it if the game was on sale and the mod came out. No actual requests I'd just be really interested. My Dad always talked of the Bristol City teams from back then.
  11. Top half finish. Which was weird as only have five players!
  12. January 2027 The month of January began with an exciting incoming - 22yo Alan Britez joined the club when his contract with River Plate expired. The young Argentinian had only played two games for his first club but he has the talent to be a real star at this level and to have some serious moneyball sell-on value too! Then it was on to games! Forfar Athletic (Mackinnon 45+2, Stretton 49). This was a real topsy-turvy affair - Forfar got the lead when they recycled a corner and their shot crashed off the bar and the rebound was tucked in. We levelled things up when our corner produced penalty box pinball. The ball broke to Mackinnon and he smashed it home. At the start of the second half, Dall sent in an amazing deep cross and Stretton headed it home. A break in the second half resulted in them getting another goal though and then it was all level. East Fife (Stretton 20, Mackinnon 49, Kirk 55, Wright 90+4). Stretton opened the scoring with the sort of back-post header that I brought him into the club to score! Mackinnon then did his best to keep Britez on the bench when Stretton played in through and he slotted it home with a low strike. Kirk followed up with a goal when the ball broke to him in the box and Wright finished the scoring when, you guessed it... the ball was crossed to the back post for a header! The glamour cup tie against SPL heavyweights Aberdeen (Ross 37, Gunn 118) came next and, much to my surprise, we had the better of the game! Ethan Ross opened the scoring with a rocket into the top corner from just outside the box. Three minutes later though, Aberdeen were level through their own outside the box rocket. The game stayed tied into extra time but Gunn got the winner when Wright played him into score low past the keeper! A return to league action saw a bonkers game against Montrose (Aghatise 22, Mackinnon 25, Stretton 29, Kirk 90). Aghatise's header; Mackinnon's bullet and Stretton's far-post header meant that we were 3-0 up at HT. I thought we were cruising - and so did the team as they took the foot off the gas and Montrose got two back. Kirk then scored in the 90th which I thought would settle things but they got another to leave it a nervy 4-3 win! Then there was a cost - just when he'd hit form and scored three goals this month - Stretton finds himself out injured. It's certainly a blow to the side. The month's final game saw us take on Queen of the South. Ross Doherty nabbed a goal for them in the 26th minute and we just couldn't score. Burton made a super penalty save to keep the score at 1-0 but we still lost as a goal simply wasn't coming for us! We finish January in second place but Alloa are beginning to chase us down and occupy 3rd spot four points behind us. Hamilton are ten points clear and are in the process of walking to the title! Partick Thistle are a mid-week game. They're in 6th and the game leaves the weekend free for the big tie against SPL side St Mirren in the Scottish Cup. After that we play Clyde in 10th so that should be a win. Then it's a game against chasing Alloa Athletic before we finish the month playing fourth-placed Peterhead. This month could have a big say in where we end up this season!
  13. Today
  14. How harsh is this? Newly promoted and we are mid table.
  15. Hello there. First-time poster / long-time lurker loving this thread and learnt a lot, especially from @crusadertsar My Deportivo la Coruna side has just been promoted to La Liga in our 2nd season. Back-to-back promotions are great but need a robust tactic for the top flight. The Board have said I need to play in a Defensively sound, counter-attacking and set piece-utilising style. With this in mind, I have developed the following tactic trying to imbue it with what I have learnt here. I am using the following PI's: FB (A) — Run wide with ball FB (S) — Cross more / Run wide with ball CD (D) - Both Fewer risks DM (S) — Direct pass / More risks / Hold position / Close down more / Tackle harder CM (S) — Close more / Tackle Harder CM (A) —More risks / Dribble more / Close More / Tackle Harder IF (S) — Sit narrower / Tackle Harder / Mark tightly IW (S) —Tackle Harder / mark tighter AF — Tackle Harder To aid the Trap inside I will be asking players to show the opposition wide players onto their weaker foot A big summer rebuild is on the cards with £6m to spend. Above is my squad for next year minus players retiring / contracts expiring. I have the following players joining on free transfers: Will Fish — DC, Man Utd Roberto Lopez — AM, Real San Senastien Sebastiano Esposito — AM St, Inter Alvaro Valles — GK, Las Palmas Any input/suggestions to improve the tactic are greatly welcomed as I am a bit of a novice, thanks!
  16. It’s not worth it spending your time to give them a helluva of stuff to get improved and they didn’t even care to look. A ton of stuff have been happening year after year, even the community point out stuff and nothing’s changed 🤷🏻
  17. I can confirm this has not been resolved but there's an easy workaround to selecting your U21s and U18s tactic from a drop-down menu (it still works). Just follow these steps: 1. Make sure you delegate all training (global and individual) for the U21s and U18s to your youth team staff (this will make the fast access icons to the left of the main screen disappear). 2. Make sure you have the desired tactics as an option for your first-team squad in your main tactics screen. 3. Through your development center screen, acess the tactics screen for either your U21s or U18s. There you will see a simplified tactics menu with a drop-down option with all the tactics that are available to your first-team. Select as you wish. 4. Now you can revert to manually training your U21s and U18s and the selected tactic will be the default for those squads, even if it doesn't match your first team's. Hope this helps.
  18. Anyone else feel like the number of FM-ings has increased since the last update? Probably a false positive on my part, as it feels unlikely this would happen, but it feels like the amount of times I'm massively up on XG then the AI has 1 or 2 shots on target and scores every time has gone up. The odd result like this is obviously fine as that does happen but it feels so frequent at the moment. Pretty much every single loss I've had is the same way.
  19. In that case the suggestion is good. Something like a false winger then? When in defense stays in the center and when in attack moves to the wings?
  20. Bcs. there is a big crowd of players that wants to live the fantasy of being a successful title winning manager or leading their favourite club to success or simply outdo their freinds winning streaks and brag about it and the game has to give this crowd a place to experience that fantasy. FM Online btw. was not successfull bcs there were to many players not achieving that fantasy - you know: The second place is the first loser is the saying i guess and that means with that mindset that there are 15 to 19 or even 23 losers in every league! If you look at the mindset of some football fans in real world look for example at germany an FC Schalke 04 and Borussia Dortmund. Dortmund is at large the more successful club in the recent history and many times is placed ahead of Schalke in the league table but as long Schalke would beat Dortmund at least once a season and maybe have a good GD or more points out of both the home and away game they would be content with any place and call themself the regional champion (Ruhrpottmeister) which is not an official title but a purely made up title so they could feel successfull despite lacking league performances. Now Schalke has been relegated and it works no longer but that is the mindset of many fans and computer players alike: "Give me something special that makes me feel successfull!" In FM that something special is winning trophys and titles! There are exceptionally few players that play a game for a real challenge - not that there is allways a bad motivation bcs if you play a certain game to relax you want the challenge to meet that relaxing gaming feeling rightly. Yet FM seems to not have the tools to make that possible in every specific way that would satisfy everyone...
  21. (FM24) Born & Bred ‘The Regionnaire Challenge’ – Part 12 Welcome back! We are now on Part 12 of ‘Born & Bred’ FM24 blog series. If you missed the last part, please catch up here or if you’re completely new to ‘The Regionnaire Challenge‘, then here is a link to the introduction. However, I can only sign players that are born in the West Midlands. Basically the same concept as Athletic Bilbao, where only players with Basque nationality are permitted to sign and play for the club… November - December '25 First up, it was our FA Cup 1st round proper match against league opposition in Crewe Alexandra and the outcome was to be expected. On a wet afternoon at the Mornflake Stadium the Peacocks lost 4-0 which ended our awesome cup run of six games we had to play to get into this competition and probably for the first time in Gornal's history. The next game was another cup fixture. This time in the Midland Football League Cup 3rd round home tie against Coton Green. In a game we dominated from the get go saw us run out 5-2 win to set-up a 4th round fixture against Wolves Sporting which will be covered in the next update. In the Midland Football League Premier Division, we played nine matches as we looked to move up the in search for another promotion. We drew against Stourport Swifts 1-1 to start a run of unbeaten league games. We beat the likes of AFC Wulfrunians 2-1, Shawbury United 4-2, OJM Black Country 3-2 (The team in real life, I played for in their over35s Sunday team before COVID), Hereford Lads Club 1-0 and Market Drayton 3-0. The highest league position we got to during this time was 2nd place in the league as many tipped us to be in a relegation battle like for previous two seasons. Haven't they learnt yet, I know do relegation battles with lower league clubs, I'll save that until the football league divisions lol... Lost to top of the league Heanor Town and to playoff chasing Tividale 2-1 and 3-1 respectively during this period. Stone OA, somehow managed to draw by scoring in the bloody 94th minute of the match, lol. They were poor as but that we only hit the barn door once in like 15 shots on target. In that draw brought up my 100th game in charge of the Peacocks... League & Player Stats We used our two games advantage to get into the playoffs and only four points from top spot. There are a few tough sides in this division but I think at least we have enough to finish in the top 5 and push for that third promotion in a row. NEW KITS The kits were design by DZanetti93 over on The FM Library discord channel. I absolutely love them... What do you think Peacock fans Final Words… All updates on this series will be posted on here, also on the Sports Interactive Community page & in the FM Library Discord channel… In the meantime, please feel free to leave a comment with any feedback, questions and don’t forget to subscribe and hit the like button. All previous FM blogs can be found here and you can follow me over on X here…
  1. Load more activity