All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. November 2026 We had a decent last few games in the league with strong away wins and a thrashing of Coritiba, but the loss to our rivals Fluminense ultimately meant we narrowly lost out on another league title. In that game we also has an injury to Neymar which ruled him out of the Libertadores final. A massive blow especially for his experience and ability to play well in big games. Tobias Heintz though stepped up into that role and did really well, and Vitor Roque also shined when he needed to. The final was a very tight affair in the first half, with Palmeiras probably edging it. However once we won a penalty in the second half, which Vitor Roque cooly converted, we never looked back. Heintz then set Vitor Roque up a few minutes later to make it 2-0. Palmeiras were out at this point and we even managed to add a third towards the end to make it a very convincing win, finally earning Botafogo their first ever Copa Libertadores title!
  3. Honestly could be, i've watched back a couple games and found this instance. Here Tomiyasu crosses backpost to Saka from the left half-space, but in the analysis it is counted as a pass. This is exactly what i'm looking for, now if it's not considered a cross, the question is how to make them do these kinds of passes more often. a05f462fcdbd1e16f4d002793f7d9090.mp4 As you can see here it is shown under passes, but not in the crosses section
  4. Saar almoznino is my cousin he is right wing in the game and he is in real life cb also he is in real life 188 cm and in the game he is 174cm also rhe most importetent in real life he is on usa nkt playing in profeessinal football and not in beitar juresalem since the summer
  5. Long time lurker and reader of your posts and blogs, i have been very often inspired by your work. I have been using heavily your principles in my Ajax (only academy signings) save that i have just started, and gave the tactics my little twist to suit the mess of a squad they have this year. It was a real challenge to sort it out with friendlies, but i have hit a magnificent sweet spot, and knoking Man utd out of Europa League prompted me to chime in with the appreciation of this playing style. I adapted the defensive 3-2 to suit my players, set up in a 4-3-3 with a little more gegen kick to it, and ended up with this And results have been astinishing, when i was expecting it to be a real struggle to compete with Feyenoord. The team just became more and more solid as the season progressed Some very interesting defensive statistics show how we are compact and concede almost nothing to our opponents, straight from buildup and ball recycling. We don't lose much of the ball, we are compact when we do and we don't concede much. When we lose the ball, we are very good at winning it back and playing it to look for chances Something to work on is the offensive side of the game. We score a lot, but we are not as clinical as i would like to be. I think it's down to pure player quality, our forwards are not the best goalscorers, but are much more suited at retaining the ball and distributing it with quality. So i'm not really concerned with this, but it can get frustrating at times. It cost us top of the group in Europa League, but it gave me the fantastic win with Man Utd in return, where Brobbey steps up with his big match quality. I can't wait to develop the squad with this playing style DNA, i am already imprinting it in Jong and under 18 players with training, and identifying some to promote when big money offers come for my stars.
  6. The Journeyman Jock - The warm 3,000 A quietly warm morning at the San Marino Stadium. I’m here early, not because of any planning or getting a feel for the day, I’ve not been to sleep since that tw*t Runner Up turned up yesterday afternoon with Baz and the Doctor and we got on it in the office at the stadium and now I’ve got to get sorted for the big day. This is the morning of the first leg of the final in the prestigious Coppa Italia Lego Pro, pitting Jock McGhee and San Marino Calcio against AC Reggiana, and I’m about to lead the boys out for war! On a personal note I know only a win here will do, I don’t care if it’s 6-0 to us, a 7 goal thriller or an own goal from their keepers left boll*ck in the 18th minute of extra time. A win is what I want, is what I need! I’ve not heard anything from the FBI or my solicitor, but a win here would go some way to ridding me of the title of match fixer extraordinaire, I hope. With that in mind I had the scouting team out the last week looking at things we can use to poke holes in the Reggiana set up, and all they came back with was this, I’ve bullet pointed it for ease: They usually play 4-5-1 They’ve lost the 3 league games They’re a threat going forward They’re competent if sometimes inconsistent at the back They’ve got the highest goals to games ratio in the league They’ve got the worst goals conceded to games ratio in the league They’ve given minutes to young prodigy winger Maurizio Turano in every game so far this season San Marino have never beaten Reggiana So basically, from 3 scouts, 1 head scout and a director of football, they’ve brought me a list of things I could’ve found out myself by checking the stats page of the league! This young kid Turano though, I’ve seen him, and he’s decent. He’s what you’d call a hot prospect with pace to burn and a confidence and swagger I’ve not seen in a player since, well, myself. He’s mainly a right winger, so Angelotti gets the nod at left full back over D'Addario, only because he’s quicker. D’Addario has played most of the season at left full back, but Turano needs to be watched. Severini doesn’t track back at the best of times no matter how much I threaten to bed his mam or yell at him so we’ll need to be strong down our left, and Angelotti is marginally better defensively than D’Addario is. == == == == == ‘Gentlemen, this is it. This may not be the biggest cup final in Italy, or even the biggest game of your own personal careers, but this is…’ I was cut off by Bazza as he proclaimed ‘f*ck that lads, this is the biggest game of your lives! Do not underestimate that fact!’ I let Bazza do the rest of the team talk, and it consisted mainly of killing the Reggiana full backs, with pace I hastily added, murdering the their midfield, with killer through balls I told the boys, and that was the pre match team talk more or less done and dusted, with little input from me really. We’d made it to the final against the odds and whatever the outcome, we deserved to be here. I look at the stadium and for the first time in my time here, it’s full. All 3,000 seats are filled and it seems most of the population of San Marino are here today. That's hyperbole of course, but this team have only ever pulled in crowds of 700 at most. Starting line up (4-4-2) - Dini (GK), Angelotti (LB), Knezovic (DF) Anibal (DF), Albani (RB), Severini (LM), Maganelli (CM), Vieira (CM), Emre (RM), Sanogo (CF), Corsini (CF). Bench - Aka (GK), Arrigoni (DF), Gorzegno (DF) Peana (DF) D’Addario (DF) Buonocunto (MF) Tewelde (MF) Gambini (MF), Mazzotti (MF / CF) Veiga (MF), Di Curzio (CF) Palmieri (CF) I tell the players to play with confidence and let their football do the talking, and it nearly pays off early on. Emre and Vieira, 2 of my trusted players combine on the right hand side by playing a 1-2 which releases Emre to the byline, he whips a cross in that Sanogo flicks on at the near post and Corsini can’t glance his header into the net. A warning shot. Reggiana fire their own warning shot back at us right away, as Severini is caught in possession on our left and they release Turano, who I was shocked was starting the game, down the wing and he’s torn Angelotti apart with his pace, he whips his own cross in and Dini tries and fails to catch it, the ball falls to their forward who is stopped by Anibal at the last moment, thankfully. The breakthrough does come though and the little twt *Turano is full of confidence, you can see it etched on his smug face. He cuts inside onto his left and Reggiana play a neat series of passes on the inside left channel, and they find Turano on his own in the box, Angelotti reacts too late and Knezovic decides not to leave his man in the area so Dini comes off his line, as he does Turano just places the ball under our onrushing keeper. F*ck. After they celebrate like they’ve just won the World Cup and the game restarts I scream at Emre and Vieira to get something happening. We’ve had 1 chance in the game and we’re gonna need at least another to level it up. We do make their keeper work however and it’s Emre again down our right hand side. He doesn’t make it to the byline this time but he floats a ball over into the area, Sanogo takes a touch and hits it on the half volley. Everything he touched so far this season has turned to goals but the keeper pulls of an excellent save. Still 1-0 to them, but if we keep this up that score could change. They’ve done nothing since scoring the goal and Turano has been sat deep and I don't think he’s left his own half since the goal, the Reggiana manager keen to keep the score at 1 to them. We do force a corner with about 10 to play in the half though. Vieira whips it to the far post, Sanogo outjumps everyone and heads it back towards the penalty spot. Severini, relatively quiet up until this point takes a touch to steady himself just inside the area but is closed down and loses the ball and fumbles trying to recover. The ball is played out wide to their right hand side where that little sh*t is bombing forward, his touch takes him deep in our half and Angelotti tries and fails to stop the run. He cuts inside on to his left and Dini is out to close the angle down. Anibal has made it back along with their forward Rizzi, as the ball comes in Anibal jumps to head it, misses completely and Rizzi has the whole goal to himself as Anibal is laid on the grass, Dini isn’t even goal side of Turano any more, Rizzi takes a touch, he even has time to look at the linesman for a foul on Anibal maybe? Or offside? But the lino is just stood there motionless with the flag by his side, and Rizzi taps into the net. Double f*ck. Heads have clearly gone in our side as they’re all just walking back and from kick off there’s no urgency. I don’t know where Bazza is but Mark Jaulk comes over and tells me what he thinks we need to do to get back in the game. I can’t hear him though as I’m doing my best to will the players on and to get back into the game. Mercifully the ref blows for half time. 2-0 to them and looking like it could be more come full time. The players come in and sat down dejected. I hear some commotion outside so turn my head to the door and I see Bazza storming down the corridor ‘Ya’ daft wee pr*ck of a c*nt, that was a foul that second goal you f*cking bottled it ya’ shi*e. I bet that Ciro c*nts been in your back burner ain’t he’ I hear Bazza say as he comes in and slams the door behind ‘f*ck that ref and linesman lads, they’re f*cking you over, there’s absolutely no reason that second goal should’ve stood’ I could see his eyes are red raw, he’s clearly going radgy on some gear but it’s worked, as Pavel stands up and shouts ‘the coach is right, we’re being beaten by the ref!’ Never being in a cup final as player or manager I didn’t have the words or know what to do to get us back in this game. I tell the players to believe in themselves and just go for it, all out attack and if the worse we can do is reduce the deficit and take a small aggregate to the second leg, so be it As they went back to the pitch I asked Bazza ‘you must’ve been down at half time in a cup final or other game in your career, what do we do here pal? I genuinely don’t know?’ I see the silly t*at open a bag of powder, twist to his left out of sight, take a big sniff and whisper to me without stopping to take a breath ‘f*ck that donkey off up front he’s done nout I don’t know why you started him there but get Emre up top with Yannick and and stick Veiga on the right cos their left backs all over the place he’s bound to f*ck up with a bit more pace at him’ And we do just that, with Corsini, despite 3 goals in the last 3 games, coming off and Emre moving up top alongside Sanogo and not for the first time this season. I also take Baz’s advice and put Veiga on the right wing. It pays off around 8 minutes in to the second half as once Veiga gets into the groove he’s fouled by the Reggiana left back Ragazzini who gets a yellow. I try and fail to convince the fourth official it was a red card offence though. I scream at the boys to focus the play down our right hand side with their full back now on a yellow and flapping at everything, just like Bazza said he would. From then on it’s all us. Every bit of play is in the Reggiana half. Turano is kept quiet by Angelotti who’s got the youngster in his back pocket finally. Severini is getting the full left wing to himself, and Veiga is making runs down the right, but the center halves are having the better of our forwards. Severini manages to get a cross into the box which takes a deflection and goes for a corner. Sensing my urgency Severini doesn’t wait for anyone to get ready as he swings in the corner right away with the keeper trying to punch it away despite being under no pressure, but the ball carried on it’s flight into the box and fell as nice as you would ever want to Knezovic who’s got no company and an open goal to aim at and he heads it in. 2-1, back in the game!! The come back is on and during the celebration I bring Emre off and stick Di Curzio up top with Sanogo. Not only is the comeback on but it is complete 2 minutes later. The kick off is taken and played back to the Reggiana goal. I’m willing Sanogo and Di Curzio to press from the front and Sanogo puts the keeper under pressure who tries to clear it but as he does it hits Di Curzio on the head and the ball literally loops back over the keeper into the net. 2-2!!! The subs have made the difference and Di Curzio gets his 14th of the season! Reggiana are deflated, more than we were in the first half but we’re not letting up. Severini is now in his groove and he is taking the p*ss out of their right back. Yet another corner for us is swung in by Severini but it’s cleared to Vieira who expertly plays it back to ever willing Severini. He’s cut inside on his right and floats the ball to the far post where Anibal, still up from the corner is rushing in, and does a scissor kick on the volley and it thunders into the net as the keeper tries to get a hand on it. Scenes at the San Marino Stadium! We make 1 last change as Severini who’s been by far the best player this half comes off, and is replaced by D’Addario. We see out the final 10 minutes to secure a 3-2 victory heading into the second leg. The dressing room is full of energy, congratulations and a feeling I’ve not felt in the 2 and a bit years I’ve been a manager. I look and see Runner Up drooling in the corridor and the Doctor is mouthing to me ‘party at yours tonight then’. I’ve not been to sleep since last nights get together, and I guess I won’t be getting my head down tonight either! I tell the players they did incredibly well to win that game, and that we can go on and win the full thing next week at their place. We didn’t come though the first leg unscathed though which is a worry. Knezovic will be banned for the return leg after picking up another yellow. Mark had said we’ll need to get a fitness test on Dini in goal, as he’s complaining of stubbed fingers he’s sustained during the game but didn’t want to say anything or get brought off which in hindsight may have been the wrong choice. I notice Pavel is moving gingerly around the dressing room, Mark tells me he’s said he’s got a tight groin so something else we’ll need to look at in the coming days. We bought Emre off as he had twisted his ankle in the build up to the first goal. Not that any of that matters right now. We’ve got 1 hand on that trophy, and if nothing else happens from now on until the end of the season, we can enjoy a comeback win and let this feeling of elation last just a little bit longer. == == == == ==
  7. Isn't it kind of normal? I mean, also IRL you have a lot of young players very promising that don't fulfil the expectations, has always been like this and will be always like this. The difference is that, most of the time, the Human manager make them reach their potential, while iRL you may make mistakes that bloc their growth.
  8. Do you have any plans to start a save?
  9. I only have pictures of how I managed the U17 and U17 B. And then advise you to work carefully with 3 folders like comp editor
  10. I've been playing FM and its predecessor since the early 90s and I'm also a coach, however FM had no input into coaching as my opportunity came because my daughters at the time u10 team needed help so she volunteered me. Thankfully even though I'm now coaching a bunch of teenage girls there is a lot less squad drama and player interactions are much easier in real life than in this game!
  11. To have the U17, U17 B or even U16, U16 B Vote here And maybe leave your comment!!!
  12. Hello everyone and thank you for your proposals! I spend some more money and order online this one Asus TUF Gaming A15 FA506NF-HN016W 15.6" FHD 144Hz (Ryzen 5-7535HS/16GB/512GB SSD/GeForce RTX 2050/W11 Home) Hope its good for FM:-)
  13. What about the player instructions for the tactic you posted and someone asked for earlier?
  14. I spent a lot of time to testing things that were missing in the pregame editor. Because! I spent a lot of time researching and noticed that some clubs don't have U19, but only U17, U17 B and U16 and lower. Since the highest for subordinates in division levels was 50, I increased this number because I exceeded this limit of 50. The solution was to change the limit from 50 to 500 or even more. To change things you need the resource archiver If you are new and have never worked with the resource archiver before, have no idea then take a look here. 1. In order to make changes such as increasing the limit of subordinated competitions in nation, you must first unpack the comp editor.fmf with the resource archiver 2. You now have the comp editor folder. Now you could make a few changes. But I recommend that you to create 3 new folders and rename one in comp editor Backup (or Original) one in comp editor test the other in comp editor works Now copy the "comp editor" and paste it 3 times one in comp editor Backup, one in comp editor test and in comp editor works. so you have now 3 folders one comp editor backup, second may be comp editor test and third comp editor works Now work in the comp editor test / comp editor folder. If few changes are works copy this to the comp editor works/ comp editor/ file path and replace this .xml files . To increase the limit in Nation/ Division Levels go to comp editor test / comp editor/format/rule group/advanced/nation.xml search for number of child comps and change the <integer id="max_value" value="50" /> to 500 or may be more For Reserve Teams To Create in club reserve teams you can change the limit 3 to what you need go to comp editor test / comp editor/format/database/club.xml search for Reserve teams (to create) and change the <integer id="maximum_items" value="3" /> in what you need For already created is the maximum_items 3 changes 6 or may be more leads to errors. For Team Type U17 can be find in / comp editor/format/database/person.xml search for U17 translation_id="470512" type="use" value="U17 Team " this translation_id can be used in enums.xml Comp type Team type are located in enums.xml go to comp editor test / comp editor/format/rule group/enums.xml search for rstm this is for reserve team and tmty this is for team type <record enum="12"> Change"12" to "29" this enum="29" works with U17 and translation_id="470512" or for U16 and translation_id="470513" translation_id="292973" change this"292973" to "470513" this for U16 Without translation_id don't works the translation in other languages It took some time to find the right 29 number because every changed number had to use the resource archiver again and to close the pregame editor and start it again.
  15. First season complete - Won the SCEFL Div 1 at a canter and somehow fluked my way into an FA Vase win too : The entire squad has been replaced one and a half times due to teams constantly poaching my players, but such is level 10. This season's stand out players : Top Scorer, Highest Av. Rating & Fans' PotS: Michael Ogboin A relatively immobile target man, but stick the ball on his head and he will score: Top Assists : Junior Dadson An experienced winger who can also play up front (which he needed to do after my best two poachers were....poached), he brought a touch of class to the team and often pulled us out of the fire just when he needed to : Young PotS : Kaidyn Michael A mobile midfielder with a decent long shot and eye for goal. May well be more prominent next season, although will be fighting with a long of young players from a decent intake Next season's plan is to try and upgrade the squad and at least make the playoffs. There could be a lot of ins and outs just due to our players all being wanted by bigger clubs. I think season 2 will be one where we start blooding a number of youngsters, as the youth system was why I came to this club in the first place. Season 1 Summary :
  16. I wonder if perhaps the game doesn't characterize a half-space cross as an actual cross, and that's why the cross map doesn't show any. Have you watched the games back closely to see if it's happening?
  17. Today
  18. Do we ever get newgen refs in FM24? I'm 22 years into my Everton save this year and I'm still raging at Jon Moss and Craig Pawson.
  19. How do u use the filter ? I'm doing a local save for my team but can't seem to do it to search for local players ?
  20. Although you may not mean to, I’d bet you are in fact playing a more aggressive, attacking game than most IRL teams. It’s very hard not to in FM. The moment you put the mentality to ‘positive’, have more than one attack duty, or leave an extra player upfield while defending a set piece, you are already playing an attacking game by real football standards.
  21. A new season dawns and with it means more problems! Having kept our job after a poor season we now have registration problems as all that sign can't really be registered! It's awful!
  22. Sorry Padders, took a few days off! Twice in the last 3 years now. I'm in a decent spot for maybe 3 more years with the players we've got, so we've still got quite a big window to win it.
  23. FM24.4 ME24.2 WOF 424 HP TH P98 FA WOF 424 HP TH P98 FA.fmf WOF 424 HP TH P98 FA.fmf
  24. Just on this, I think part of the problem SI have is that they can’t properly represent the poor personalities or boardroom incompetence that underlie a lot of these IRL problems. For example, disastrous recruitment by DoF, lazy players sitting on big contracts, absolute assholes like Antony… To an extent team dynamics and morale are intended to depict this side of management, but this can lead to fast downward spirals which might be realistic but are a horrible gameplay experience for most. I do tend to support the idea of a hardcore mode in the game, where absolutely everything is tuned-up: more injuries, more random dynamics, better AI opponents. I’m unconvinced that many of the systems in the game could cope with multiple modes, but that is a different discussion!
  1. Load more activity