Sports Interactive Community

All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Fresh holiday save, some cherry picked games where strikers have underperformed: Tottenham vs Everton - Kane has 5 shots, none goal scoring chances, scores 0. Goals from Walker-Peters & Eric Dier Man City vs Wolves - Aguero scores, a long ranger from outside the box, his only shot Wolves vs Bournemouth - Odd game, 5 goals, 3 from fullbacks . King scores from a punt over the defence Man City vs Walford - One for Miles, City 0-1 Watford, DCMR scores the winner Tottenham vs Chelsea - 4 league games in & Kane still hasn't scored Man City vs Bournemouth - Strikers for both teams anonymous, Rodri with 5 key passes Man U vs Watford - 5-0 Man U, Martial up top doesn't have a sniff Tottenham vs Liverpool - Huge game, 1-1 two centre mids get the goals, Kane has one shot, Mane, 12 Man U vs Burnley - Deulofeu up front for Man U has 2 shots, Pogba 7, McTominay 6, 1-0 Maguire Liverpool vs Wolves - 6-1 No striker scores Brighton vs Southampton - 2-1 - 3 strikers on the pitch manage 2 shots between them Tottenham vs Watford - 3-0 Spurs, Kane does nothing 6.6, the 'keeper rates higher than he does Newcastle vs Everton - 4-3, barn burner, 1 striker goal Man U vs Chelsea - Not a striker shot on target Chelsea vs Man City - 2 striker shots Tottenham vs Bournemouth - 5-2 King with the only striker goal Chelsea vs Man City - 1-1 The strikers don't turn up Brighton vs Norwich - Norwich 4-0, not a shot from Pukki nor Maupay Crystal Palace vs Man City - 1-4, Zaha scores from a punt over the defence, Aguero scores a nice goal then the other 3 City goals come from corners Leicester vs Arsenal - 3-2, 4 of the goals from corners, one striker scores from one of the corners I'm at December 31st at this point, Aguero is the top goal scorer with 17 in 20 with 6 from the penalty spot Seb Haller with 13 in 16 Zaha with 12 in 16 Salah with 11 in 18 Martial with 11 in 20 Vardy on 10, Ings on 8, Kane with 7, Lacazette 7, Abraham with 6 Is this the right kind of thing? Man City v Wolves.pkm Tottenham v Everton.pkm Wolves v Bournemouth.pkm Man City v Watford.pkm Tottenham v Chelsea.pkm Man City v Bournemouth.pkm Man Utd v Watford.pkm Tottenham v Liverpool.pkm Man Utd v Burnley.pkm Liverpool v Wolves.pkm Brighton v Southampton.pkm Tottenham v Watford.pkm Newcastle v Everton.pkm Man Utd v Chelsea.pkm Chelsea v Man City.pkm Tottenham v Bournemouth.pkm Chelsea v Man City.pkm Brighton v Norwich.pkm Crystal Palace v Man City.pkm Leicester v Arsenal.pkm
  3. Thank you for all of the suggestions. Some teams I will keep an eye out for on my journeyman save. I have chosen to start with IFK Goteberg. Haven't won the title in years. Finished low in the league last season. Some good youth to pick from. Should be fun to bring back the glory days and see if we can add to the 2 Europa cup wins of many moons ago.
  4. It's getting to me too, along with the extremely low conversion rate of one on ones. I feel like I need 3 or 4 x the opposition clear chances to score, despite usually having better finishers.
  5. aaa so if Defensor wins the total table and apaertura or clausura and then win the first play off they are the champions because they won both apertura/clausura and total table? Yep intermedio are played with little to none break, had 4 games in 8 days this season.. What do you think about what i mentioned earlier about the stats ?
  6. Hampton and Richmond Borough National League April 2023 Here we are the final month. 5 games to secure a playoff place. We need to start strong while we are at home! 2 more London Derbies then a big game against Wrexham. If we play our cards right a play off place could be secure before the away games kick in. You know what screw this side. We don't deserve playoffs. We would be a waste of a place. Bromley next. If we don't improve it will be double figures. And with this we fall out of a play off place. One more home game this season. There won't be a playoff game at home/at all. Nah this game can seriously do one. 3 decent players in the youth intake. With 2 games to spare! Lets just get these 2 games out the way so I can move away from this horribly inconsistent season and rebuild. Its a win but its going to be too little too late. Not only do we need to win we need some help. Unless Chorley get spanked in their game in hand. They drew so Chorley move onto 77 points. We are probably going to miss out on play-offs despite having more points than last season. Crazy. Just too many blips. We haven't been consistent enough and its been so frustrating. I think gameweek 46 needs a nice post of its own.
  7. Oh my god the hours I put into that game! Get through a season in 5 minutes.
  8. Preseason Well, usually I'd outline my tactics for the season but that went out the window by October to be honest. I'd be here all day if that I covered all of them. But anyway, preseason went pretty well actually, some really good results in there actually, especially against Anderlecht. August and September Ahhhh not a great start to the season then. Losses a plenty. We started the season against promotion favourites Fulham, we twice took the lead through Conor Chaplin, before a sickening 93rd minute Harry Arter screamer left us empty handed. Nonetheless a relatively positive start to the season. Our first away game of the season took us to Hillsborough and true to form another loss in Sheffield ensued, meaning we are win less at Hillsborough since February 2009 Well this is embarrassing to say the least, a hugely rotated squad were sunk by 4 goals from David Amoo, I mean honestly!!! Ben Williams had an absolute mare at left back and left us looking for a replacement, which never came. The visit of Charlton highlighted the massive lack of quality on show by the two worst rated teams in the league, literally nothing happened! This is when I really started to worry about our form, 3-0 down to Birmingham before a Chaplin double almost gave us a shot at gaining an unlikely point at St. Andrews, really worried by the lack of form by everyone other than the little man upfront. Another shocking home performance left my under severe pressure, a 90th minute screamer from James Collins, gave the Hatters a much needed 3 points against their relegation rivals. Not happy at all. I'm sad to announce another loss, again a fellow struggler turned us over thanks to an absolute worldy from Bright Enobakare in the 84th minute, a half volley from a headed clearance denied us an undeserved point. I felt a little unfortunate to lose this one, we really turned up and gave Leeds a run for their money, a 2-0 defeat was tough to take, Conor Chaplin missed a penalty and 3 other clear cut chances I'm disappointed considering how well he's played this season. Aghhhhhhhh another point that really should have been 3, Mamadou Thiam with a huge chance to bag all 3 points for the tykes in the 93rd minute, blasts his penalty straight at the keeper to keep us win less this season. Nonetheless a real improvement from the squad over the last 2 games, we really should have had at least 4 points but we'll have to take just the 1. Finallyyyyyyyy no we didn't win, we scored a penalty , a decent point against a good Brentford side, unfortunately we surrendered a 2-1 lead with 15 minutes left on the clock. Player of the Month(s) Only one option here, Conor Chaplin his 5 goals have helped keep our head above water. Despite costing us the game against Leeds
  9. Bonsoir, j'ai acheter Football Manager 2020, ce soir mais le problème est que je jeux ne veux pas démarrer, mais quand je lance le 2019 ce dernier se lance directement. Donc j'aimerai savoir s'il y aura une mise à jour pour le problème de démarrage rapidement.
  10. The council appears as the owner of the Levante stadium (Ciutat de Valencia), this should be changed as in real life the owner is the club.
  11. That is not a bug. The first play-off is between the Apertura and Clausura champions. If Defensor wins that, they're champions, if Nacional wins it then you have the 2-legged final for the Uruguayan Championship. It's in the rules. The Intermedio scheduling though is just as bad as it was in the alpha. It was never fixed. The seven matches are played in 2-3 weeks, whilst in real life they were played in over a month. We're getting as much as three matches in one week, which is nonsense considering that then we have to wait almost two full months for the Clausura stage to start.
  12. Stadium overview panel. The pitch is this piece of code: <!--pitch--> <widget class="pitch_with_dimensions" id="Pitc"> <record id="object_property"> <integer id="get_property" value="objt" /> <integer id="set_property" value="objt" /> </record> </widget> But I'd advise deleting the below, otherwise it looks messy.: <!--title--> <widget class="label" spec="title" auto_size="vertical"> <translation id="title" translation_id="349831" type="use" value="Pitch Details[COMMENT: team report summary, title for an area showing details of the team's pitch]" /> </widget> <!--pitch--> <widget class="pitch_with_dimensions" id="Pitc"> <record id="object_property"> <integer id="get_property" value="objt" /> <integer id="set_property" value="objt" /> </record> </widget> <!--pitch condition--> <container height="50"> <layout class="arrange_vertical_attachment" layout="-1,-1" offset="0" gap="4"/> <layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="horizontal" apply_to_children="true" inset="0"/> <!--condition label--> <container> <layout class="arrange_horizontal_attachment" layout="-1,-1" offset="0" gap="4"/> <layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="vertical" apply_to_children="true" inset="0"/> <widget class="label" id="SptL" spec="text" size="large" style="bold" alignment="right,centre_y" font="fonts/letterpressed"> <record id="object_property"> <integer id="get_property" value="Sptc" /> <boolean id="name" value="true"/> </record> </widget> <widget class="pitch_condition_label" spec="text" size="large" style="bold" id="SptV" alignment="left,centre_y" font="fonts/letterpressed"> <list id="value_list"> <record min_value="0" max_value="30" colour="negative" /> <record min_value="31" max_value="50" colour="very poor" /> <record min_value="51" max_value="80" colour="poor" /> <record min_value="81" max_value="130" colour="text" /> <record min_value="131" max_value="170" colour="good" /> <record min_value="171" max_value="200" colour="positive" /> </list> <record id="object_property"> <integer id="get_property" value="Sptc" /> </record> </widget> </container> <!--condition bar--> <widget class="horizontal_percentage_bar" id="SptB" max_value="200" show_label_on_bar="false" label_width="0"> <record id="object_property"> <integer id="get_property" value="Sptc" /> </record> </widget> </container> Just to be clear though, this removes all the contents of the left-hand box. If you don't have the panel within your skin you will need extract it from the base files, as per. the sticky guides.
  13. @Krysler76 it is the same with base. Don't worry about it. Enjoy the game
  14. Not having problem since last patch. Apologies for not following up. Early England. 24th June. Thanks, Christopher.
  15. You could recreated the US in CIS but that would loose other hardcoded things top. Hard coded means cannot be changed in the editor, if you can change it then its not hard coded. Its sad this is stopping you playing so I hope you can solve it.
  16. I am playing on a Macbook and using the Cmd + S key combination to save the game doesn't work. Can this be looked in to please. This doesn't work with the default Football Manager Dark Skin
  17. Further screenshot proves, The problem could be on my side, but I do have all drivers updated, highend pc etc. Hard to say, just reporting it anyway. Screen: https://gyazo.com/320dcb3e815515a89f99b3f05a536288
  18. Just scored a nice solo goal from deep in my own half. The breakaway came from a failed corner. Isgrove, who was having a quiet game, burst into life with this run. Thought he was going to take the ball too wide as he closed in on goal, but it was a cool finish. Had me right of my seat it did.
  19. Club Season 1: Episode: 0 July 2020: Hired! Of the three job offers on the table, Nuneaton was clearly the best. More salary room, less expectations, bigger budget. But I was really struggling with the whole "chained and muzzled bear" team badge for Nuneaton. I just didn't feel right managing a team whose badge was an endorsement for animal cruelty, even if the roots of the badge went back 500 years. So I was all set to go with Ashton United as our first job. But then a comment on YouTube brought up the point that the club reformed in 2007 and redid their badge at that time. Even better, when they redid their badge, they unchained the bear (see above)! If I swapped out the current badge in the game for the up-to-date one I could manage Nuneaton without worrying about losing all the support from Yellow Pokemon Bear lovers around the world. That made it an easy choice: Nuneaton! We accept the job offer and take a look at our club. Things are a bit ... dire. We have no staff. I mean absolutely zero. Only 5-6 players on the roster will work as Vanarama North players. Adding to all that, our first match is in just 20 days. So yes, we have our work cut out for us! Time to get busy!
  20. Hello, Ive encountered a ingame visual bug of player visuals. It seems that somehow players took over refree jerseys? It is a first time this happened to me during my save, season date is roughly April and I watch every game I play. Bear in mind I do use custom graphics jerseys, but It seems odd since this is a first time it happened. Screen: https://gyazo.com/3a2ee8276bc1e5ba18b781aaab3e5180
  21. For all the "Help me to modify your skin", don't expect any consideration for your personal demands. If you want to modify something, just learn by yourself. I spent so much time in this last year and I just want to play the game and do others projects, sorry. @forzamr_b It's something problematic in my skin or it's the same in the base ? If the second, I will do anything sorry. @tugboat & @Gunteraz It will be fixed in 1.5, sorry.
  22. So...why would I let my asss-man do my halftime team talk? He says (with 15 in motivation); encourage and the whole team goes red....why is there an option to let your ass man do the team talk?
  23. Hi guys! Are FM 19 3D kits working normally on FM 20? In Sortitoutsi the folder for the 3D FM 20 kits is empty. Thanks!
  1. Load more activity
  • Newsletter

Want to keep up to date with all our latest news and information?