Sports Interactive Community

All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Out of the big 4, I only lost Brandt. However, end of season 1, Brandt, as well as Bailey, said they wanted to leave for a bigger club and I couldn't persuade them to stay. Bailey was already being watched 2 months into the season. The only reason I still have Bailey is because no one bid for him and the one bid that did came in didn't meet the price I agreed with Bailey on. Tah didn't kick a fuss when I refused a Barca bid, but he's now being sniffed around again by Barcelona and Man City and he feels he should be moving to a bigger team. Havertz is the only one being fully happy and that was never being targeted by a club. He only compained about his contract once, but I was happy to improve that. If I'd continue, I'd like him to basically become the club's eternal number 10.
  3. Specifically for what you want to achieve, you need a very "rigid" tactical setup that discourages players from doing anything other than looking for the AMC to pass the ball to him whenever possible. That can (hopefully) be achieved though a very controlled "manipulation" of mentality in conjunction with roles and duties, but also requires use of player instructions (like the previous tactic I suggested, but with some new elements added). However, you need to bear in mind that such kind of tactic limits your attacking options very much, but I guess that's a price you are willing to pay
  4. My AF and IW are my main goal scorers. I thought the DLF would create space for the IW. I have thought about moving him to a IF but unsure about it in regards to defending.
  5. Unlucky @warlock . I'm still undecided on my next venture as i'm actually in the unusual position of having a few that i'm interested in.
  6. HOW IS THERE STILL NO FIX?? This annoys me beyond reason. The Beta is a tiny bandaid compared to the huge problem this still is. We had this issue for almost 1 (ONE) month now! HOW? What is actually going on in the SI office? Are these guys sitting on their hands waiting until Apple releases the next OS version in the hopes it might fix itself? Kind regards One angry customer
  7. You get most of the theorical oncepts, nice point for you but nowI think you have to think the football and the game as a 3 dimensional game. there are no really rules due to the fact that opposition is always changing. the first point is do you see your match in at least comprehensive ? ( sorry for my bad english im french....). then you have to make what i call a "diagnostic" --> what is wrong with my transition and why --> try to adapt --> observe the result --> readapt --> observe the result again. that's the way u have to think. but to achieve that, u have to know what are the effects of each of your instructions (TI and PI). That's the better way to improve, to my humble opinion.
  8. I can't believe I have to make this clear... Anyone can see a missplaced pass or a missed tackle but this is the effect, not the cause. I obviously don't know what is wrong because I can't identity what is causing all I said. Why passes go to nobody? Why not tackling? Why not moving? And the answer is not watch a match because I'm already doing it and nothing. As long as I don't know what is causing what, i can't fix anything. If I can't identify the cause there is nothing I can do.
  9. And I want people to stop fixating on youth rating only like it's the most important thing when newgens 'are out'. If you think that youth rating is da best - try to change this value for spain/brazil to for example 90 and see if newgens coming out of clubs are that much 'worse'. Try to look at the wide picture and think for a while - what can influence the 'level' of 15-16 year old people coming from academies.
  10. Davis went to Chelsea that was an old save- one I have since overwritten. I have no idea how to upload a save game file. Sounds very confusing and complicated to me! How to reproduce internally: install ffm19 app- search Horn in transfers- select enquiry- select suggest terms- £16.5 million & 10% sell on fee appears. Going back to the previous issue: Isthis a known issue? that when trying to sign a large amount of players in one go (before pressing continue button) to then have the box **** has agreed terms, complete transfer option without negotiating a contract with any players who clubs have accepted bids off you?
  11. If you have the pace, and Man Utd does, the TI can certainly be useful against teams who play a high d-line or push up their fullbacks. I'd say your left IW and AF are in a good position to exploit those spaces.
  12. I can answer the keeper part easily at least. To improve your handling, you'd need a coach or player to throw or shoot the ball toward you so you can practice this.
  13. The Dribbling attribute isn't a player's ability to beat a live human man (or men) one on one, that's a combination of Anticipation, Decisions, Flair, Technique, Balance, Agility etc. Dribbling is the accuracy and speed at which chosen dribbling actions can be performed. Which can surely be replicated with an elaborate enough arrangement of cones.
  14. tbf I also struggle to see how players improve their final third decision making skills without opponents or defensive positioning without teammates, and am totally baffled by the idea that goalkeepers can only practice their handling skills if a team session is devoted to it...
  15. Dear ppl of editors hideaway. What steps must i take to design a north and south sub divison? im having some trouble understanding the editor. i can make sub divisions no problem but to separate the teams and command the editor to divide the teams into north and south well that a skill i dont have lol. what pages do i need to go to and what info do i need to enter to make the English north and south sub division possible?? thank you
  16. SQUAD STATS END OF SEASON 2026-27
  17. Cones tend to have slow reaction times to you trying to go past. Point is, you're learning very little by trying to go around a static object. In a match, players are not static. There's a lot more skill involved when trying to beat a player compared to a cone.
  18. it has because youth rating is exactly that - POPULATION POTENTIAL, not CLUBS POTENTIAL. this quote is from passion4fm fanpage, not from official SI employee or staff nation youth rating is population potential, not club potential as I've explained earlier League reputation leads to better TV money, attracting better players - not better youth in country when something like this will have happened - scottish clubs will produce better newgens but it will be because better facilities. Youth rating in scotland will rise only if these sheikh's will bring young hot ladies with them and they'll make enough children to increase scotland population by massive amount /s no it shouldn't. Because as mentioned few times clubs have nothing to do with youth rating nation doesn't have facilities. Clubs/academies have. newgen quality is linked to - youth facilities, youth coaching (biggest influence) youth recruitment (low influence), club reputation (very low influence), nation youth rating (low influence).
  19. Welcome to Season 10 Episode 4 of my FM19 story, Part of the Furniture. In this one club LLM challenge, I attempt to take Torquay United from the lowest playable division in non league to legendary status! Today, we aim to continue our strong start to the league season at Bristol City. If you enjoyed this episode, LIKE the video & SUBSCRIBE to the channel for daily FM19 content. New episodes of FM19 The Head Coach on Monday, Wednesday & Saturday at 4.30pm, with new content from my other FM19 story, Part of the Furniture, on Tuesday, Thursday & Sunday at the same time. There's also a new video from Snooker 19 Career Mode every Friday. Thanks for watching!
  20. Because he would need to be dribbling at an opponent and it's an individual focus, meaning he's alone while practicing.
  21. Friday 26 April Liverpool v Huddersfield 20:00 2-0 Saturday 27 April Spurs v West Ham 12:30 2-1 Crystal Palace v Everton 15:00 2-0 Fulham v Cardiff 15:00 0-1 Southampton v Bournemouth 15:00 1-1 Watford v Wolves 15:00 0-2 Brighton v Newcastle 17:30 1-0 Sunday 28 April Leicester v Arsenal 12:00 2-1 Burnley v Man City 14:05 1-4 Man Utd v Chelsea 16:30 2-0
  1. Load more activity
  • Newsletter

Want to keep up to date with all our latest news and information?