Sports Interactive Community

All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Yup same tactic, I have !!!!!19.3.4BEOWULF442WAFKnapP103ECCC as a backup but it rarely gets used, I don't touch the mentality at all. I was going to move on from this season but I'm interested how long we can keep this run going
  3. Well done. Remember having Djurdjevic in my Fulham save on FM17, really liked him. Very solid and most attributes and a good, physical player to lead the line.
  4. Really? I played in a 4-3-3 and I obviously only use the WB strata when playing 5-3-2 or 5-2-3.
  5. Many football clubs are organised as corporations and have to file their financial statement with public registers. At least here in Germany you can see the financial statements of Bundesliga teams in a public online-register. The question is if that helps much as you need some accounting knowledge to understand and analyse them.
  6. Hello, I have tried all fixes mentioned in the forum: Clear cache Removing and adding manager removing leagues taking vacation Installing the game on different machines Game keeps crashing on the specified date, first the sound of my machine cuts for a second or so and then game quits with a windows error. Is it possible to look in the save file and edit things to fix this issue? I would upload the save file to the FTP, but I am getting "You dont have permission to visit this". If you require the save, please advice how to upload it. Thank you, Ivan Gergichanov
  7. Note: My computer froze up and I had to replay the second half of the 2028/29 season; we still won the league and failed to win any cups so I won't update the season review unless requested.
  8. Wasn't sure where to put this so putting it in here as he was last playing in Canada... Ritchie Jones, who was last listed as playing for Edmonton in Canada, should now be marked as retired. He could be listed as a fitness coach, as that is what he is doing now according to his twitter profile, and is based back in Cheshire, England. https://twitter.com/Ritchie8Jones He should also have Stockport County listed as one of his favourite clubs:
  9. They keep recommending staff for positions that I have already filled, such as director of football. Is this a bug, or are they trying to tell me the staff I have need replacing? Seems to happen all the time across multiple game saves.
  10. FM12 for me, and my longest ever save on any FM game (since playing from 2008) Managing Norwich for 42 seasons and making them the powerhouse of england with numerous league and CL titles. Always remember unearthing an absolute gem of a regen from a lower league team in Germany who ended up the best in the world. Making me want to get back on the canary yellows again...
  11. I'm struggling to find a third CB. Just sold Lovern because of his age and his contract only have 18months to run. So need someone who can fill in for Gomez or Van Dijk. My fourth choice is currently Coady (got him for 5m) because he's a Home-Grown. But don't want to go into the second half of the season with him as my 3rd choice. Any suggestions on who to sign?
  12. What about AS Roma? They have alot of talent. Pellegrini x 2, Zaniolo, Cengiz Ünder, Kluivert, Schick.. They have okay money, not rich but not poor aswell.. It is also a fallen giant. Italian capital, and a big stadium.
  13. I completely agree with you on how this can be time consuming. I would say the best way to go about this is to holiday the whole season when you have time, please? In the meantime, it would be helpful if you can upload the two affected saves (burnely and Southamption) on SI Cloud Service, so we can take a look for you. Let me know the name of the two saves when you have uploaded it, please. Thanks.
  14. This will work with existing saves. This issue is resolved and will be in the upcoming update.
  15. Does the u21 have a league? I have to set up friendly matches as I can’t see any league fixtures in the schedule tab
  16. Does your u21 compete in a league? I have to constantly arrange friendlies as they don’t play much league action? Perhaps I’ll have to load up more Switzerland leagues? Also, have you got a custom training set up? Or at least an idea of what you use? Thanks!
  17. Aren't they the same/ very similar to the one's in knap's tactics? If so I've had very few goals from them and not many from corners either. I'm not playing as a big team so maybe that makes a difference. If you feel it's ruining your game it's a very easy thing to change. That is an incredible record! Do you play the same tactic every match? Change mentality for bigger teams or anything?
  18. Caught up after a week off the forum. Amazing progress
  19. Our HoYD was only signed last season so he only provided an intake, but decided to retire. Despite our status as a first division team could not find someone to satisfy my needs so had to settle for the guy below, hopefully he can provided us with some quality regens.
  1. Load more activity
  • Newsletter

Want to keep up to date with all our latest news and information?