Sports Interactive Community

All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. La configuration de mon PC est bonne j'ai vérifié en premier lieu mais dés que je suis chez moi je vous mettrai ça. Pour ma partie j'ai des championnat updatés mais déjà ceux que j'avais, j'y jouais hier sans soucis et je peux charger mon ancienne partie sans soucis. Désinstaller et réinstaller ? Je tente ça en rentrant du taf.
  3. Yeah that sounds good, saw Ammanford play on Friday night on Welsh Tv, Trundle has still got it! He said on the radio yesterday that he'd like to play till hes 50, how many seasons are you in and is he still playing?
  4. Fmnation skin maker. Did you allow me to upload? What do you want to change the name of the skin and upload it freely?
  5. Without seeing your system it's difficult to offer specific advice, however the post linked below may give you some ideas:
  6. Je l’ai supprimé et refait une autre sauvegarde de la même partie ( je suis au travail je peux pas encore le faire ) mais comment est ce que l’on fait pour Upload une Save ici ? Et comment cela se fait il qu’elle soit corrompue alors que sur le 19 j’ai JAMAIS eu aucun soucis ...
  7. I have definitely been raising this since as far back as FM12 - and I even asked for FM19 was this still the same behaviour - and it was, as I haven't played FM19 or FM20 I wasn't sure if it was fixed. This is something that after about 10 years needs to be fixed @Neil Brock do us a solid and at least acknowledge this needs to be addressed and fixed. To be honest, I don't even know how often coaches/staff move clubs or if it is a thing. I wouldn't be sure if certain managers have got an "entourage" - basically their own coaching staff which comes club to club. When Mourinho took over at Spurs he brought his "preferred backroom staff" https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-7707317/Who-Jose-Mourinhos-Tottenham-backroom-staff-assembled-special-one-revealed.html Which meant coaches from all over the world dropped what they were doing to join Mourinho. But how does that work? They just hand in their notice and move to Spurs? Because if they did then the game is working slightly as intended. I've said for years there needs to be one of those Red News items that stops the game and you must respond, to give you the chance to persuade your staff member to stay, and offer them a new contract - then it's up to them if they want to move one with compensation coming your way if they decided to leave. I am not upset with staff moving - just really that you aren't given an opportunity to: 1) Have a Red News Item that need to respond to 2) Convince them to stay 3) Offer them a new contract 4) If they are going you get notified via a Red News Item 5) And with the red news item you are given the opportunity to place an advert looking for a replacement and/or 6) Have previous coaches you worked with previously express an interest in working with you again
  8. I made a thread on the Tactics & Training forum all about identifying what changes you can make during a game. I never restart any game because I prefer trying to work out what's going on. If it works, great. If it doesn't work, analyze even more and try something else next time.
  9. You have been given multiple reasons why restarting the game will not give the same results- if you do not want to accept these reasons, then that is your choice, but there is little point coming back on here and complaining about it.
  10. Hello everyone, This year I finally found some time do redo the Swiss lower league extension I already did for FM 2017. I made a complete overhaul of my previous system, added a reserve structure and everything works fine in holiday mode, except fore one thing: the winner of the Liechtensteiner Cup doesn't qualify for the Euro Cup. I had exactly the same problem 3 years ago... When checking the rules of the competition, everything seems ok (see image). But no Liechtensteiner team ever qualifies for the Euro Cup in game, although they are all correctly based in Liechtenstein for continental qualifications... I don't think it's a bug. It has perhaps something to do with the fact that the editor makes it impossible to have two main cups in the same nation rules. I had therefore to "downgrade" the Liechtensteiner Cup, making it a simple cup, because my file also contains rules for the Swiss Cup (main cup). Any ideas to solve this (small) issue? Thx! You can find my file over there:
  11. Its really about just unerstanding how the tactics creator works, what all of the instructions actually mean, and building a system which is stable and effective within that and which creates a coherent style of play that works within the games ME. Once you get it and it clicks the game is too easy.
  12. FM2007确实提供了data editor,但,功能局限性很大。 有很多在07中无法修改的重要参数,在后续的FM作品中,都已经可以通过新的data editor修改,但新版的data editor也已经无法读取和保存FM2007的数据库文件。 比如各个Nation不同的“转会价格”和“球员工资”设定; 比如各个比赛的替补名额(FM2007中的英超还是5替补); 比如各个国家独特的转会限制规则…… 从FM2007发售到现在,已经过去十多年了,我还在执着于它的数据库编辑,但实在是遇到了太多的无能为力。 如果官方能提供相应的支持,比如告诉我,可以用什么样的工具软件解包数据库,并在修改后重新打包起来还能让游戏正常读取和使用,我会在感激不尽的同时,让这款老游戏焕发新的生机的。 如果还能附加当年的开发文档,甚至是当年最原始的明文数据库,那我简直要顶礼膜拜了! 以上,就算是我在FM2007发售13周年到来之际,许下的圣诞愿望吧。 我知道确实不大现实,但我还是希望SI能看到。 在FM2020如火如荼的今天,发这个主题确实有些不合时宜,但我仍希望能得到大家的支持而非嘲笑。 如果有哪位对我的执着感兴趣的话,可以查看一下我用FM2007附带的data editor修改出的中国入欧数据库,当真是带着脚镣跳舞。 如果得不到更多的技术支持,我就算再有热情,最多也就局限于这种水平了。 我希望能做出更好更有趣的数据库,但这真的需要足够的技术支持,所以腆着脸发出这样的求助。 毕竟,绝望之前,总得挣扎两下^_^。
  13. I swear that this is part of football manager, certain stadiums do manage to look like their real life counter parts. Maybe I have just noticed it with a few grounds but with more famous grounds I notice some resembalances for sure
  14. I'm not sure implying someone would want to be deaf and blind is the kind of message you want to be sending out. I don't think I have ever played with the sound on.
  15. The match plays out in real time - and different permuations of how the ball moves affects the outcome. Perhaps the 2nd game you didn't win the coin toss and didn't kick off the first half. There's litterally thousands if not millions of ways the game result changes playing it over and over and over again.
  16. I can't select multiple messages in the inbox with the shift key. How come that something basic like that was missed? Also what's up with 1 on 1 situations? Keepers are way too overrated.
  17. Im still on FM19 and doing a MLS save I know how to use general allocation money and know that the Targeted allocation is for use with designated players but I dont know how and when to use it! I've tried during contract talks, before registration,after registration etc but there doesn't seem to be an option to use! Any help would be appreciated
  18. What is the best way to approach football manager? Is it to learn and understand real footballing ideas and tactical principles of play. Is it to learn more the weaknesses of the games engine and manipulate your tactics to a way that takes advantage Or is it a mix of both? How do you approach it? A simulation of the real game or the arcade style learning the games vulnerabilities and maximizing the advantages taken of this Id like to hear what people prefer to do
  19. ehhhh, so that people can manage their favorite club in a lower div in Czech Republic, Hungary, Slovenia, no?
  20. Imagine Bournemouth and Crystal Palace played each other 100 times in real life, same 22 players and the same formations. The result would not be the exact same every single time. 20/100 games Zaha might have a stormer and win the game single handed. Another time Cahill might pull his hamstring and therefore allow Bournemouth to score on the counter. You can't expect the same results simply because both teams set up before a game the same way. The game isn't hard coded before the game to have certain things happen. Hence why you see different goals in two of the same games. Football manager isn't perfect and yes it can be frustrating but restarting every game isn't the way to go, it won't teach you anything.
  21. I think it must have been a bug I erased all saves uninstalled the game reinstalled it started fresh and players are now actually signing.
  22. Yesterday's update was a hotfix for technical issues. The match engine is still the same.
  23. Il est possible que ta sauvegarde ai été corrompu. Pourrais tu nous l'uploader qu'on essaye de la charger. Merci d'avance.
  24. You have FM Touch on Steam, which is a store for PC or Mac. If you want FM for your iPad, you need to buy it from the app store.
  1. Load more activity
  • Newsletter

Want to keep up to date with all our latest news and information?