All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. Hello @nms1987 Thank you for the detailed information and save file, we have placed this under review. If possible, do you have a slightly earlier save file of this, say one a week before the meeting occurs?
  3. Hi @Happypirate97 Can you please make a new thread and upload your save to our cloud service with the link below. https://oc.sigames.com/owncloud/index.php/s/Kzvhd0MdU3v4Nv4
  4. re: 3, this is to force you to use the negotiation screens IMO. I get swamped with Championship clubs who offer $0 and 0%, they will almost always go to paying 100% the salary but never a dime on top. But then if I reject those the Belgian/Italian/French teams start coming around - they'll offer money but no salary. I can almost always push them to pay the initial loan fee plus 100% salary. The biggest trouble with loans is when clubs don't play your loanees even after promising starter/important player - there needs to be a coach blacklist that reminds you who's screwed you before. re:4, yes there's absolutely a benefit to U21 and reserves even after they're 18. They get more experience points (or whatever the internal mechanic is) for playing senior matches but they still grow. If you make CA visible you can see it - and in the youth setup, matches still matter as far as I can tell. An U21 or U18 player who's not put in a position on the tactics screen develops slower than one who does.
  5. Hi, we would need your save file and some more information if you're able to reproduce this. Are you using any custom files in this save?
  6. How things changed, we finished 3rd in the league after 30 games, into the Championship group but unfortunately slipped a place to 4th but qualified for the Conference League. We signed a new contract but I'm regretting that decision slightly due to being given another negative transfer budget despite selling three players for a combined £28m to give us a positive bank balance leading into this season. So I need to sell again to bring anyone in despite the £19m in the bank. We need a new CB, two CM's and another ST. Save game-wise, we've removed Scotland completely, moved Greece to view-only and added Croatia but I want my next move to be within Belgium to one of the bigger clubs even if that means taking a team lower than us this season like Genk, Gent or Anderlecht.
  7. Crashes. Feb 2055. I've had a few crashes here and there throughout the save, but nothing significant or regular and nothing that worried me about the long-term stability of the save...... until now. While I was selecting the team for the Villarreal game, (and promoting players from other squads because we have quite a few injuries at the moment), I kept getting crashes when I was moving players into the Senior squad after already picking them on the bench, but in the end I saved it day by day and moved the players at different times when not selected in the match day squad and it worked fine and I was able to get through the game. I think there were either 4 or 5 crashes during this period. The next game though was the Scottish Cup game against St Johnstone and this time the game didn't crash, but it also didn't allow me to progress to the actual game because it told me we only had 2 GK selected, (and we needed 2), but we had a 2nd GK on the bench, (which isn't usually the case). Although it didn't crash, I was unable to fix this and in the end I had to just holiday through the day and let the Ass Man do the job. We won the game, (on pens), but my concern is that there are quite a few issues that keep happening and it's obviously on my mind. I'm just thankful we don't need a GK on the bench for league games or I would be really worried. Fingers crossed this isn't the beginning of the end, but it's certainly given me a scare.
  8. You can try verifying your game files as shown below. https://support.sega.com/hc/en-gb/articles/19454389352593-How-to-verify-the-integrity-of-Football-Manager-s-files Also clearing your cache and preferences. https://support.sega.com/hc/en-gb/articles/19454208745745-How-to-remove-my-caches-and-or-preferences-folders-in-Football-Manager
  9. I'd like some kind of non-adversarial mechanics beyond the awful praise being a good boy stuff. I've got a 21-year old striker I signed when he was 18, he's been my #2 for two years, now has 12 international caps and could start for most clubs outside the biggest. I wish I could have a dialogue to ask him if he wants me to be open to selling him to a club where he can start (explaining that he's stuck behind a 24 year old Ballon d'Or winner), instead of waiting for a contract renewal and then throwing a fit because I won't make him a starter. Actually, 99% of the interaction mechanics are too adversarial - I pour points into man management/being a motivator, never yell at halftime and only remember to criticize bad performances sometimes so I end up with "very close" relationships with almost all my players. Why does every contract impasse or reaction to a lowball offer have to be WW3?
  10. The most obvious answer is that you are somehow mistaken about him signing a new deal with you. This would be stated in the relevant emails about him accepting either your contract or the other club’s.
  11. Season 101 - 2123/24 - SBC Back into the playoffs, finishing 3rd We sat top two for most of the season and the typical runs starts and only win two of the last 11 games to slip to 3rd We beat Wrexham in the Semi Finals But another play off final loss 0-1 from an own goal We got the Semi Final of the Carabao Cup, losing to Chelsea over the two legs
  12. Thank you for your insight. Not my type of save that one but already found an interesting idea with Torino. Playing defensive style and utilising youth development both suit my own style of play quite nicely.
  13. @Varera merci pour cette remontée.
  14. Today
  15. Hi, my first team contracts are being signed when i have the setting set to myself for first team. And i did not click any news options to renew them. What could be causing this? Its annoying as it is increasing my wage bill on players that i do not even want to keep.
  16. Great to see Cambodia and Phnom Penh featured on Race Across The World last night. The Mekong River and Tonle Sap looked stunning lit up at night...
  17. As of 2022 there was about 65 thousand people on the island of Guernsey, with about 25 thousand of those in St Peter Port, but that was 20 years ago in the game.
  18. I would imagine your starting point is looking at the code inside the position.xml WTCS Gold v1.3.1/panels/player/tcs/selector/big/position.xml
  19. I had crashes when opening the season ticket tab on the league overview.
  20. One thing that used to catch me out - though I have no idea if it’s a factor here - is that appearence fees and goal/ clean sheet/ assist and trophy bonuses are not counted in your listed salary commitments but do come out of the wage budget. This can lead to a significant overspend. I no longer offer appearence fees in contracts and I have never had a negotiation fail as a result.
  21. I'm sorry, I'll write in French and then translate the text automatically in the hope that you can understand the problem. [FRENCH] Voici le problème. Dès la 3e saison, les newgens sont de plus en plus présent et il y a une chose qui me dérange. Lorsque une équipe, notamment en France, Espagne ou Pays-Bas va déplacer un newgen en équipe 2 ou 3, on se retrouve avec 3 lignes pour une seule saison voir 4 si le joueur est prêté. Ce que je propose, c'est de créer des listes déroulantes pour chaque saison. Qu'une ligne est égale à une saison. Ensuite, en cliquant sur la ligne, nous pourrions voir l'évolution du joueur à travers les équipes. Voici un exemple avec un joueur du Real Madrid. En 4 saisons, au lieu d'avoir 4 lignes, il y'en a 10 ! 10 ! [ENGLISH] Here's the problem. From the 3rd season, the newgens are more and more present and there's one thing that bothers me. When a team, particularly in France, Spain or the Netherlands, moves a newgen to team 2 or 3, we end up with 3 lines for a single season, or even 4 if the player is on loan. What I propose is to create drop-down lists for each season. One line equals one season. Then, by clicking on the line, we could see the player's evolution through the teams. Here's an example with a Real Madrid player. In 4 seasons, instead of 4 lines, there are 10! 10 ! Thanks.
  22. Isn't 25k fans bigger than the population of Guernsey. Getting to the match is going to be a problem for the fans,,,,I think!
  23. Jan 2055. Scottish Premiership. Only 1 league game, but a win sends us back up to 2nd in the league. now just 1 point behind Ross County, (although Hibs and Aberdeen do have a game in hand). UEFA Champions League. Scottish Cup. (The Big one). Transfers. Goal-scoring GK's. (23) Brass (Bal) 6'2" is 5/8 from the spot at 63%. (Is no longer at the club). (23) Ewing (Bal) 6'1" is 17/20 from the spot at 85%. (Is no longer at the club). (25c) Christie (F.Sport) 6'1" is 46/52 from the spot at 88%. (Is no longer at the club). (26p) Marsh (CAN)(SCO) 5'10" is 15/17 from the spot at 88%. (Is no longer at the club). (30a) Ogilvie (Fickle) 6'2" * is 47/64 from the spot at 73%. (Is no longer at the club). (31k) Lawrie (Unamb) * is 23/29 from the spot at 79%. (Is no longer at the club). (33a) Black (Fickle) 6'0" * is 2/3 from the spot at 67%. (Is no longer at the club). (37b) Niven (F.Loyal) 6'4" * is 24/41 from the spot at 59%. (Is no longer at the club). (39c) Telfer (F.Pro) 6'2" * is 29/44 from the spot at 66%.(Is no longer at the club). (40e) Qurbonov (UZB) (Res) * is 0/2 from the spot at 0%. (Is no longer at the club). (43n) Welsh (F.Pro) 6'4" * is 62/77 from the spot at 80%. (41h) Cairney (Unamb) 6'2" * is 7/12 from the spot at 58%. (Is no longer at the club). Finances.
  24. At some point soon, definitely. I have a working version for the latest patch already, but it's built for compatibility with my Russia fix file. Shouldn't be too much work to make it work with the regular database again, but it will require a bit of poking around.
  1. Load more activity