Sports Interactive Community

All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. I can only tell you my own approach to the rest section of training, which I have been pleased with thus far: - after a match, I give one day of rest to each player whose condition is below 75% (which actually means 2 days of rest, because one is already there by default) - players with condition below 90% are set to half intensity (automatic) - I always follow physio recommendation (so if the physio says that a certain player should be set to double intensity, I set him so; the same goes for half intensity)
  3. European Golden Boot. Jun 2042. So it would seem that (36a) Dulce (Bal) (2036) * was not only the top goal-scorer at the club, and in Ligue 1, but also in the whole of Europe, (which I find surprising as he only scored 24 goals I think).
  4. I tend to edit individually but you can bulk change by selecting all clubs you want to change and mass edit them
  5. No overrule, an inclination to do more of or less of, is a better way of putting it, unless they are playing in a position where they are hardcoded to behave in a certain way.
  6. The problem with Iosu Iriondo (BAS) (F.Det) is that there is no max asking price which suggests that Eibar don't want to sell. Oh.... hang on. There is a max asking price now and it's £5M I've just scouted him yesterday in game and it's updated. Inconsistent is a bit of a worry, £5M is ok I suppose, (depending on what the agent wants), but what I don't like is that I'm not going to improve him. We know he's only actually valued at £1.1M so am I going to be able to turn a profit on him? His PA is at 3.5 and quite possibly could be maxed out already. Is he good enough right now if I can't improve him? I suppose the answer is that we need depth and he provides that, but there is no future for him with us. I want someone to come in and compete for a starting position right now, or I want them to come in now as a back-up with the idea that they will develop into a future starter. I don't ever see Iosu Iriondo (BAS) (F.Det) being a starter for us. I also don't think that £5M is a good price for a player currently valued at £1.1M and who is about to get relegated from La Liga. I think I want to buy 2 strikers, but I only have £11.8M to spend and I think I would like to sell another player after that not so that I can buy someone else, but just to keep the money ticking over and so that I can swap transfer fee to wages if needed. I think I'm sold on JMM (BAS) (Bal) as the 1st of these. His max asking price has dropped from £2.7M to £2.0M over the last few days so they are obviously keen to sell despite being in the Playoffs to get promoted to La Liga. He would immediately challenge for a starting position and I think he's better value for money. He probably isn't going to improve, (he's 27), but if I get him for £2M then there is much more scope for making profit on him compared to spending £5M on a poorer player. So now I need to find a 2nd player.......
  7. I have not had chance to test the file yet as i accidentally deleted the file in the editor so am having to remake it from scratch to be able to test it in-game. I just wanted to update you on how i was getting on with testing the file but also to ask if you could possibly explain how to set up a future transfer in the editor please? I want to set up a future transfer for a certain player as i have seen multiple news articles about this player moving clubs but nothing actually confirming it and the player is still listed at his current club with no future transfer in the editor.
  8. 2028/29 Table | Squad | Transfers Started the season strongly and was challenging for the title up to xmas. The form fell away and only a strong finish allowed the club to make the playoffs. Beat Plymouth 3-2 on agg which was more comfortable than it sounds as the club was 3-0 up at one stage. The team beat Rochdale 3-1 in the playoff final. The cups were a write off. Lost 1-6 at home to L2 Ebbsfleet in the league cup and 0-1 away to VNL Boston. Also made no progress in the checkatrade trophy. Finances were reasonable mostly thanks to selling Giamattei and Bytyci. Managed to strengthen the squad well with Hammond doing really well at right wing up to Xmas but could not get him back on loan afterward. Towers came in up front and after a slow start got the club over the line. Record signing Boiling, Woodyard and Mottram all proved to be important signings. 2029/30 Table | Squad | Transfers Spent all season just hovering above the relegation spots until 10 points from the last 4 games made it safe. In the cups the team lost 0-2 away to L2 Port vale. In the FA cup the team lost 0-2 at home to L1 Fleetwood which was disappointing as the 3rd rd was in sight and the team was in reasonable form. No progress again in the checkatrade trophy. Finances improved thanks to selling Jarc who was rated as a future premier league player, i also persuaded the board to improve the youth facilities and youth recruitment. I sold Agbontohoma who had made nearly 300 appearances for the club, Tilt and Dongda He also left after playing over 200 times for the club. In terms of the squad Mottram and Woodyard again were the best players. Managed to pick up Hammond on a free after his release from Watford. Up front i had Probert who finished the league top scorer in spite of missing the last 10 games through injury. The step up proved too much for several long time players like Klass, George and Grantham. Allen went from a 2 star player to a 4 star player over the season to be my best player. Season League Position FA Cup FA Trophy Achievements/Notes --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 2019/20 Vanarama South 7th 4th Q Round 2nd Round Playoffs 2020/21 Vanarama South 1st 1st Round 3rd Q Round League Winners, Promotion 2021/22 Vanarama National 10th 2nd Round 2nd Round None 2022/23 Vanarama National 13th 1st Round 4th Round None 2023/24 Vanarama National 15th 1st Round Final FA Trophy finalists 2024/25 Vanarama National 12th 1st Round 1st Round None 2025/26 Vanarama National 3rd 2nd Round 2nd Round Playoff winners, Promotion Season League Position FA Cup League Cup League Trophy Achievements/Notes ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 2026/27 League 2 10th 2nd Round 1st Round 1st Round None 2027/28 League 2 22nd 1st Round 1st Round 2nd Round None 2028/29 League 2 6th 1st Round 1st Round 1st Round Playoff winners, Promotion 2029/30 League 1 16th 2nd Round 1st Round 1st Round None
  9. Neil I have tried the public beta many times on different settings and it is 100 times worse than the non beta version of the game On the beta, even on the lowest settings I have lag in match and even when navigating around different menus out of the match screen On the non-beta version of the game I previously played on mostly medium settings with crowd and shadows on low and it ran perfectly smoothly. This is still possible but I have to change the Mac’s resolution to 1440x900 to achieve this
  10. https://www.saveonlaptops.co.uk/FX504GD-E41275T-ASUS-TUF-Gaming-FX504GD-E41275T_2458989.html
  11. Hello, I am using the original skins(Football Manager, Light and Dark) and I wonder if there is a way to change the text color of the club you are playing with and my affiliated clubs. For example on the Player-tab and then "History" I just want the club name to be white like the player's previous clubs f.e. I just think it looks better. How do I change this if it's possible? Don't ask why, it's just a feeling I got.
  12. ___________________________________________________________________________________________ Game Season 65 - 2079/2080 Season 1 with Tottenham Hotspur ___________________________________________________________________________________________ I have retired myself as manager and now will play as the Stopsley Utd Legend. Tottenham are currently in League Two and haven't been in the Premier League since 2035.
  13. Just found this. Do i have to do each team individually or is there a way to do it bulk?
  14. teams in regions menu only shows team that are likely to go to that division and you set regional divisions individually in club menu under competition tab.
  15. RESERVED FOR FULL REVIEW OF SEASON
  16. So this could be the issue as i havent set any geographic locations for the divisions. When i look at the Conference North/South there are teams listed in "Teams in Region", but i cant seem to add teams here. Ive tried putting division boundaries but i still get the issue with teams well inside the locations, with that division short on numbers. Is there a way to set the locations and how does this work with fixing up the divisions each year to ensure the best split?
  17. Today
  18. Coefficient watch 2032-2033 Based on the development of the save, I am thinking of changing the update frequency, and expanding on key themes. This avoids posting a month of wins where nothing exciting happens as Dudelange does the same. So while there are teams fighting in Europe I am going to track the results to see whether there is any improvement or not. We went through fairly easily against Juvenes Dogana, with their goal coming with us 4(6) up at the end of the tie Differdange managed to go through 4-2 on aggregate and will face Shamrock Rovers next time out Progres also go through with a 5-0 final score, and are off to Lithuania to face Zalgiris Vilnius In the Champions League, Dudelange are playing Fenerbache first up, so it looks like at best we will have four teams in the 2nd Europa qualifying round
  19. Decided to give this challenge a go. Below is to show I've not disabled attribute masking and also prevented use of editor. Here is my manager profile And after months of simming I've eventually got a job. I'm starting in Malaysia with 2nd tier side Federal Land Consolidation and Rehabilitation Authority Football Club,or Felcra FC as FM knows them! I've taken then job right at the end of the first season, we have 2 games to go and are 9th, we need 1 points to make sure we don't get relegated.
  20. May 2021: The final match of the season saw us struggling to get going and on the 18th minute R.Dawson fired with pace past Panpardus to give Ebbsfleet the lead. They carried on with the better play but my defence played brilliantly to deny them the chance to score. The second half was pretty tight in truth but on the 79th minute we grabbed the equaliser with Faramir hitting a great free-kick into the top corner after CFuller was fouled. In truth the game was a bit of a damp squid with little for the fans to get excited at. Monthly Results: (Vanarama National League unless stated) 1/5/21: Ebbsfleet (46/46) (a) 1-1d Faramir / R.Dawson End of Season Squad: | Name | Position | Apps | Gls | Ast | Clean sheets | Conc | Yel | Red | Av Rat | | --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------| | Georgez Spencerzyk | GK | 21 | 0 | 0 | 5 | 36 | 0 | 0 | 6.86 | | --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------| | Panpardus | GK | 21 | 0 | 0 | 5 | 50 | 0 | 0 | 6.71 | | --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------| | Martin. A Powell | D (R) | 30 | 2 | 2 | - | - | 3 | 0 | 6.67 | | --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------| | Manxie Ash | D (C) | 40 (5) | 1 | 2 | - | - | 6 | 0 | 6.85 | | --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------| | Mark Catterall | D (C) | 10 (5) | 0 | 0 | - | - | 2 | 0 | 6.61 | | --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------| | Rien102 | D (C) | 29 | 4 | 0 | - | - | 6 | 1 | 6.98 | | --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------| | Petr Bezborodov | D/WB/M/AM (L) | 8 (3) | 0 | 0 | - | - | 1 | 0 | 7.03 | | --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------| | Tom Ashley | D/WB (L) | 9 (3) | 0 | 1 | - | - | 1 | 0 | 7.02 | | --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------| | Terry Owens | D (RLC), WB (R) | 28 (3) | 3 | 2 | - | - | 3 | 0 | 7.18 | | --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------| | Marco Van Bas Turd | DM, M (C) | 23 (4) | 3 | 2 | - | - | 6 | 0 | 6.97 | | --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------| | Neilhoskins | M (R) | 28 (2) | 10 | 12 | - | - | 6 | 1 | 7.40 | | --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------| | Sherm | M (C) | 23 | 6 | 2 | - | - | 6 | 1 | 7.13 | | --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------| | Greyfriars Bobby | M (C) | 21 (4) | 1 | 3 | - | - | 5 | 0 | 6.89 | | --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------| | Ben Beck | M (L) | 23 (1) | 4 | 4 | - | - | 3 | 0 | 7.12 | | --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------| | Terk Jr | M (RC), AM (C) | 17 (5) | 1 | 4 | - | - | 5 | 1 | 6.70 | | --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------| | Faramir | M/AM (R), ST (C) | 34 (5) | 10 | 5 | - | - | 5 | 0 | 6.98 | | --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------| | WLKRAS | AM (RL) | 13 (6) | 2 | 2 | - | - | 2 | 1 | 6.97 | | --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------| | Copper Horse | ST (C) | 30 (3) | 2 | 5 | - | - | 2 | 0 | 6.61 | | --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------| | Salkster | ST (C) | 15 (9) | 11 | 4 | - | - | 1 | 0 | 7.00 | | --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------| | CFuller | ST (C) | 35 (7) | 18 | 5 | - | - | 4 | 0 | 7.03 | | --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------| | Balthazars | ST (C) | 17 (9) | 11 | 5 | - | - | 4 | 0 | 7.09 | | --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------| Other News: The start of the month saw B.Beck winning the Vanarama National Young Player of the Month award after an impressive three goals in four games This seasons Vanarama National has been won by Barnet. Neilhoskins average league rating of 7.43 sees him breaking the record for the Vanarama National League, beating the previous record held by Nathan Pond who's average rating was 7.30 With the season for us ending the club had its annual awards night. Fans Player of the Season: CFuller (39%) Young Player of the Season: T.Owens Top Scorer: CFuller (18) Highest Average Rating: Neilhoskins (7.40) Most Assists: Neilhoskins (12) Best Pass Completion: Greyfriars Bobby (86% Player of the Match Awards: CFuller & Sherm (4) Most Yellow Cards: Sherm, Neilhoskins, Rien102, M.Van Bas Turd and M.Ash (6) Most Red Cards: Sherm, WLKRAS, Neilhoskins, Rien102 and Terk Jr (1) The season performance review sees us finishing 12th in the lead which is pretty good to say we were in a potential relegation fight halfway through the season. In the FA Cup we only managed to reach the 4th qualifying round which was disappointing. The FA Trophy saw us being knocked out in the 2nd round and in truth I was hoping for more of a run. The crown hasn't let us down despite our up and down form with an average attendance of 5,085 which is 92% of our capacity. Squad dynamics wise sees CFuller and Neilhoskins as our team leaders with WLKRAS and Rien102 being our highly influential players.
  21. September 28th: Sporting (A) Champions Cup Group E (2/6) A tense start to the game with little forward action and it took till the 26th minute for the first shot on target as L.Henrique fired in from the penalty spot after J.Gimenez handled in the area. Nine minutes later Sporting were reduced to ten men after R.Gomes was sent off for a professional foul in the area, Neymar stepped up and fired the penalty past the Sporting keeper. The second half was six minutes old when we took the lead as M.Khumalo fired a powerful effort into the top corner from outside the area after spotting the keeper just off his line. However straight from the kick off Sporting equalised as Rafael intercepted a sloppy ball and fired under M.ter Stegen. Soon after we had the chance to retake the lead with K.Mbappe trying his luck from outside the area but the Sporting keeper was on hand to block the effort. With nine minutes remaining in the game we were reduced to ten men after M.Khumalo was sent off for a second yellow card. Sporting 2-2 Barcelona L.Henrique 26 pen, Rafael 52 / Neymar 36 pen, M.Khumalo 51 M.ter Stegen (capt), Q.Monnier, M.Djukic, J.Gimenez (H.Kurt), B.Mendy, Neymar (E.Ramirez), A.Piras, M.Khumalo, C.Theunis, K.Mbappe, K.Baise (J.Caicedo) Booked: Neymar, J.Gimenez Sent Off: M.Khumalo Other Group E Result: Manchester United 5-0 Maccabi Tel-Aviv Monthly Review: Spanish First Division: 1st 16pts (+1pt) Spanish Cup: Not entered yet Champions Cup: Group Stage
  22. To make the game experience next year more realistic please could you add all of the regional cups as a majority of English clubs do compete in it even if it is mostly their reserves and for clubs without an u23 it is a good way to make the player get more match sharpness
  23. HB and BPD are not similar roles, and they don't even play in the same position. BPD has the hard-coded PI to "take more risks". HB does not have it hard-coded, though you can select it manually if you want him to play more speculative through balls from deep (in a similar manner to a BPD or DLP).
  24. Thank you for explaining it further, I completely understand now. I've played the above game through past the transfer window, and most of the clubs mentioned above did end up spending 50mil plus (regardless of what the transfer budget was saying). Like you say I guess that's one of the pitfalls of using the editor. Thanks again for clearing this up.
  25. I have just noticed a small bug in the Social Feed interface. I have just won a game with Man United against Leicester City, the score being a 2-0 with United at home. Wilfried Ndidi of Leicester got sent off. There is now a headline (three lines down in the social feed in the attached screenshot) regarding Ndidi's red card, but in the graphic beside the headline it shows the badges in the wrong order. By the graphic, one would assume Leicester won 2-0 and were at home.
  26. Yea i have read guides about training but didnt see anything about rest. I would set it up that players below 80% dont train at all and dont know will my players lose ability because of that.
  1. Load more activity
  • Newsletter

Want to keep up to date with all our latest news and information?