Sports Interactive Community

All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Hi! I am using a Lenovo laptop Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-7300HQ CPU @ 2.50GHz (4 CPUs), ~2.5GHz Memory: 8192MB RAM Currently i play with only all English leagues set as playble, te rest of the leagues (only the top ones) are on only view mode. I also added a custom large DB with all Europe's first leagues only (the ones that are not displayed as default), Japan, Algeria, Egypt, Cameroun, Ivory Coast, Nigeria, Senegal...In total i have 21,100 DB size with 5 stars for game speed. If i try to add some other league...half stars is lost....so i am not sure how big my DB size could be to be able to play smoothly ? I set same DB of 21,100 size with both antivirus on and off (being the only major app that runs)....How could i set my DB to get more players and how many rating stars could represent the right game speed ? Thank you!
  3. in my 2. season with Mainz - 2 place and 1/4 CL
  4. Yes they can be. Very, very long! But Europe is doing nothing for me at the moment and I have a Spanish small to big game happening. It’s just for something different. I’ve been searching and I’m struggling to find the reset date. I suppose I’ll just go by the fixture list.
  5. Looking at your tactic, I would assume those "many chances" you create are of pretty low quality (even if the game counts them as "good" ones purely statistically). Because your tactic is needlessly aggressive and unbalanced, both in defense and attack. Using so many instructions is never a good idea (especially as most of them lead to overkill). To say nothing about the setup of roles and duties + the Attacking mentality - which all together mean you are asking for trouble. There is so much I would change in this tactic that I simply don't know where I would start from. Actually, I know. But I fear you wouldn't be willing to accept such a huge change.
  6. April What a month! 13 points from a possible 15 and 4 clean sheets. Unbelievable result away at Nottm Forest The win at Forest Green meant this... ...and another one of these! Table is looking like this, our on loan goalkeeper is from Barnsley so I'd much rather play Nottm Forest. Both very strong though and will be a tough test! Next month we have the playoffs, wish me luck!
  7. Hi all - I have created a file over the years and it has always worked perfectly but for some reason this year it has issues. I created a very similar to real life file of the 'International Champions Cup" pre-season friendly tournament. It works for 2019 but does'nt schedule for 2020. I have tried everything but no luck. There is also the issue that in the overview the player stats do not show and I cannot seem to have qualified teams in the window. I have attached the file and if someone could take a look and make a couple of changes to make it work correctly it would be most appreciated. Thank you International Champions Cup New Format.fmf
  8. Any difference will do! Good luck with the rebuild.
  9. Bolton Wanderers - Season 1 - Part 4 Season Update: Survival, just I'm going to keep this update brief as there really aren't many positives to talk about having now finished up my first season with Bolton. Our form completely fell off a cliff in the last three months of the season. I tried a variety of tactics and personnel combinations, but noting seemed to be particularly effective. Another injury to Brewster didn't help our cause, but I felt there was enough quality elsewhere in the squad to achieve better results than we did. In the end it was only goal difference that saved us from relegation. Going into the final few minutes we were even going down as Rochdale (managed by David Flitcroft who left my side as assistant manager to take over a few months prior) were drawing with Lincoln, until they lost to a 92nd minute winner. The one stand out performer this season was James Garner who consistently put in top class performances in the centre midfield. He provided 7 assists but his contributions were much wider than that. My two next best performers were also United loanees; Williams and Levitt. In terms of players owned by the club it is slim pickings, but I'd probably say right back Emmanuel performed best. A big rebuild begins. The club's highest earners were all bit part players this season and I will not be extending any of their contracts. The board expects a top half finish next season, but has slashed the wage budget from £85k per week to £60k. I will wait to see how my transfer window goes before I pass comment on how confident of achieving our target I am!
  10. Been loading a few leagues today nothing taken my fancy, Not been to south america for a few editions. Only thing i find is SOuth American seasons can be long
  11. Some late night additions here. Venezuela is the CONMEBOL addition, joining more obscure leagues that qualify for the CL, Togo and Iraq. A few things that are worth noting: 1. Dunno what happened, but the Venezuelan Primera Division gives all teams with a points deduction the reasoning of 'forfeiting a match' even though only 2 actually had that happen IRL. Does not affect gameplay at all though. 2. The Iraqi league is very interesting in that it has a secondary division, something other countries really don't have at all. So if you're going to play as teams from Kurdistan, be aware that the season may drag on for literal ages, with 2 lengthy leagues and 2 cups to worry about. Only 19 of the teams participate in the 2 divisions I implemented so you wouldn't run into it THAT quickly.
  12. Yeah, Turkey can be a real pain in the neck. I think I am going to have another crack at this in South America. I don’t think anyone has ventured down there this version?
  13. Saturday 14 December 2019 Liverpool 5-0 Watford Burnley 2-2 Newcastle Chelsea 3-0 Bournemouth 15:00 Leicester 4-1 Norwich 15:00 Sheffield Utd 2-1 Aston Villa 15:00 Southampton 0-0 West Ham 17:30 Sunday 15 December 2019 Man Utd 1-1 Everton 14:00 Wolves 3-2 Spurs 14:00 Arsenal 1-3 Man City 16:30 Monday 16 December 2019 Crystal Palace 2-1 Brighton 19:45
  14. June 2032 Two losses but we're still holding our own 9 points clear of the relegation zone.
  15. Enjoying being able to play lower down, top work pal, excited for Level 11 where I'm planning on a save in the Sheffield & Hallamshire Premier Division! Haven't found any issues with the database other than the sub rules being 3 from 7 rather than 3 from 5 past the Conference N/S.
  16. It took me a while to get an offer but I eventually landed the job at Real Kings in South Africa. Living in South Africa and having decent knowledge of Southern African football, I knew where to look and picked up some gems to quickly bolster my squad. By the fourth season, we had become so strong that we comfortably won every competition that we contested in. I also managed to pick up the Algeria job after they had a poor World Cup campaign and capped of an incredible year by winning the Africa Cup of Nations. After achieving such success and accomplishing the first part of the challenge, I said goodbye to Real Kings and accepted an offer to Hebei China Fortune. I never spent more than 30k on a player at Real Kings and now I had over 100m to spend on players. It was unreal. I managed to secure a third place finish in my first season at the club. It was now time to put my personal stamp on the club. The funds allowed for a revamp of the squad so I signed 17 players, including Lionel Messi (37), Toni Kroos (34), and Rodrigo (33)! Rodrigo was not doing it for me so midway through the season, I had to find a better player so I sold him for 5m and signed Sergio Aguero (36) in his place. We are currently top of the CSL and things are looking good. Messi, Kroos, and Aguero are unreal! I might not be at the club for long at this rate but I am enjoying every second of it.
  17. in some instances, these are not issues before the game comes out. think of as throwing a stone into a pond. one stone causes how many ripples? one change in game can cause so many other changes it it almost unimaginable.
  18. Rules are there so we can break them My file was playable but i was to lazy to finish it. Lack of motivation and free time was biggest problem. Now - big question is logical playability of this system because i can have many problems - coefficients for example. Im not sure how this system will effect nations coefficients. Also i dont like for example Southwestern division with french and portuguese teams but im not sure how to change system. If i add France and Portugal as single nation divisions - then i should add also Russia, Holland- maybe Belgium... I need to draw end line somewhere...
  19. yeah they definitiely need too look at that area. I bought in two pacey new cd´s with good anticipation but the balls keep flying in behind anyway. Could also be press related that the attacking teams players get to play the pass too easily and with too good precision.
  20. I have no issue at all with SI taking their time to ensure that whatever they do makes the game better not worse. However, it isn't communicated. At all. Why not just put a post up here, twitter wherever stating that these are the issues and they are doing something about them? Doesn't have to be an open thread can be locked. And, why on earth where these not seen before the beta even came out?
  21. Hi Ben Yes you were right its the Flut skin i'm using as tried another skin and all works. Have let Flut skin guy know and see if can fix it as do love the skin. Maybe in FM2021 SI can make better skins than the defaults
  1. Load more activity
  • Newsletter

Want to keep up to date with all our latest news and information?