All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. They don’t have to reflect it like they do though, is the point. You can put it in the background and automate it (without having your assistant do it which is just unrealistic). 90% in real life are mundane anyway. Especially pre match which are basically injury updates.
  3. End of Season Review Season 2025/26 Unió Esportiva Extremenya League Table - League Fixtures Copa Constitució PROTECTVALL Squad Carlos Villar - Jota - João Sérgio Transfers In - Transfers Out Youth Candidates Personal Contract Season Contract Start Date Contract Expiry Date Pre Tax Wage Post Tax Wage ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ At start 19 June 2024 31 May 2025 £850 p/w £800 p/w 2024/25 1 May 2025 31 May 2026 £875 p/w ↑ £825 p/w ↑ 2025/26 28 February 2026 31 May 2027 £850 p/w ↓ £800 p/w ↓ Personal Coaching Data Season Reputation Qualifications Att Def Fit GkD GkH GkS Tac Tec Men SeP WWY Ada Det PlK YoK LoD PeM Mot -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- At start Minimal (0.50*) None 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 3 1 1 3 1 5 1 1 1 1 1 2024/25 Minimal = (0.50*) = National B ↑↑ 6 ↑ 6 ↑ 2 ↑ 1 = 1 = 1 = 5 ↑ 6 ↑ 6 ↑ 2 ↑ 3 = 1 = 6 ↑ 5 ↑ 5 ↑ 11 ↑ 6 ↑ 6 ↑ 2025/26 Minimal = (1.50*) ↑ Continental B ↑↑↑ 10 ↑ 10 ↑ 4 ↑ 1 = 1 = 1 = 10 ↑ 10 ↑ 10 ↑ 4 ↑ 3 = 1 = 9 ↑ 8 ↑ 8 ↑ 20 ↑ 10 ↑ 10 ↑ Club Facilities Season Training Facilities Youth Facilities Corporate Facilities Junior Coaching Youth Recruitment Club Reputation --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- At Start Poor Poor Adequate None None Regional (0.50*) 2024/25 Poor = Poor = Adequate = None = None = Regional = (0.50*) = 2025/26 Poor = Poor = Adequate = None = None = Regional = (0.50*) = Season Record Season Played Won Drawn Lost Goals For Goals Against Goal Difference Win Percentage ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 2024/25 20 13 3 4 41 23 +18 65.00% 2025/26 18 13 1 4 57 22 +35 72.22% ↑ Overall Career Record After Season Played Won Drawn Lost Goals For Goals Against Goal Difference Win Percentage Time At Club ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 2024/25 20 13 3 4 41 23 +18 65.00% 337 days 2025/26 38 26 4 8 98 45 +53 68.42% ↑ 682 days Transfer Sale Record Date Player Position Club Sold To Country Transfer Fee --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Trophy Haul Season Competition Won -------------------------- 2025/26 Lliga UNIDA Trophy Cabinet League Titles ------------- 1 x Lliga UNIDA (2025/26) Cup Competition Victories ------------------------- Career Overview Season Champions League Europa League Europa Conference League League Position Copa Constitució PROTECTVALL Achievements ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 2024/25 N/a N/a N/a Lliga UNIDA 2nd Semi Final Lost in promotion playoff. 2025/26 N/a N/a N/a Lliga UNIDA 1st ↑ Quarter Final ↓ Promoted as champions. Record Number of Appearances (Players From The Academy Only) Season Player Cumulative Number of Appearances --------------------------------------------------------------------------- 2024/25 No one 0 2025/26 No one 0 Record Goal Scorer (Players From The Academy Only) Season Player Cumulative Number of Goals --------------------------------------------------------------------- 2024/25 No one 0 2025/26 No one 0 Record Number of Assists (Players From The Academy Only) Season Player Cumulative Number of Assists ----------------------------------------------------------------------- 2024/25 No one 0 2025/26 No one 0 Record Number of Clean Sheets (Players From The Academy Only) Season Player Cumulative Number of Clean Sheets ---------------------------------------------------------------------------- 2024/25 No one 0 2025/26 No one 0
  4. Summer transfer windows, season 3: Pretty busy summer again, something that will become the norm until we're up to the Super League 2 (the second division). Most of our good players leave on Bosman transfers or do not want to resign, so we'll see this big turnover every year, unfortunately. Defenders: While being relatively set at DC, we still saw a number of defenders joining our ranks. Chatziliadis and Maidanos will be the starters on the wings, while Sengiergis will stick at DC, due to this speed which is needed for our system. Argyris finally will be provide cover in the DC spot. Midfielders: Some more signings in the midfield area, with our two first Balkan boys joining the group. Arizankoski will be the starting DM, while also being able to flex out to DC if needed, with Bajrami providing cover. Giagtzidis will compete for the starting RPM role, while Panagidis will be the starting MR, with Makris providing cover on the left wing, behind Babouras. AMCs-ST: Another beefy Balkan guy in Rudovic, who will be our starting SS this year, playing just a bit behind Fournaris, who seems to be already our best player, and will be, besides our main ST, our set piece merchant, since we'll target him at every corner, to take advantage of his towering stature. Kostoglidis will be the main backup in both roles, while Fakkis will, hopefully, get minimal minutes as the third ST option. All in all, a very busy summer that saw us revamping the squad a bit, but hopefully we will be able to make another promotion push.
  5. Carrilero? A central midfielder on support who does not move into channels and stays wider.
  6. APR 2042 With several games rescheduled to next month, it ended up being a very short month, with one League game, which winning confirmed our place in the Premier League for next season, and an FA Cup Semi Final win, which sent us to our second ever FA Cup Final. Stats Goalkeepers Defenders Midfielders Forwards With rumours continuing to swirl on and off that the Chairman wants out, I was surprised when I went to him and he agreed to upgrades for both the Youth and Training Facilities. Considering the massive financial investment this required, I was happy to see them both get approved. While we are not a big club, we are still one of the most profitable in the League. The Facility upgrades put a dent in the account this month, but we are still in a great place. Our final 5 League matches for the season, and while we have some tough games, we have already secured our place for next season, so we can relax and enjoy ourselves, although with every position up the ladder worth another £2+ million, it is in our interest to continue to push as hard as we can.
  7. In my opinion in this year FM edition instant results aren't so good like in other FM in past. But this is just from my observation. I AM playing just instant result from many many edition, because i don't have much time to play, but i love this game and i must Play at last (even) a few minutes 😀. We have april and i didn't win Champions League yet. I think that Elite clubs like City, Real Madrid and other never were so strong like now. Champions League is difficult
  8. Today
  9. Thank you Wolf. will look to it!
  10. It's a huge reality of football that is a consequence of continuous 24 hour news cycles so SI has to reflect it in game really. Does anyone find press conferences in real life to be anything other than tedious though? Almost all managers are media trained, they rarely put a foot out of place and they're a relic of the time before managers had that training and there were potentially interesting things to find out. Most of the time its the media trying to make something out of subtle gestures, minor details or winding up a manager and getting an inadvertent remark. Chris Kamara on Soccer Saturday was the last source of finding out anything remotely interesting from pre-match conversations with managers and they weren't even press conferences. These days it's not even likely to get a Keegan-like interview again, the last on that front was probably Benitez. They're a huge part of football now because 30-40 years ago the less frequent interviews of non-media trained managers turned up cracking stories. They got some longevity out of it when it became adopted at lower levels and caught a new batch of managers without that training but now it's pretty much redundant. There is a little utility in doing them if you do them well, they're always a potential hazard which is essentially a reflection of what they really are.
  11. Each league/competition has settings for which type of media conferences it uses, whether they are mandatory and min/max questions. All these are editable in the free pre-game editor.
  12. Initial release (1200 players & 60 managers) ABOUT THIS DATABASE: This database conclude the set of the best ever in the entire history of the beautiful games. With this extra data-set the most legendary players and managers from football history will appear in your Football Manager game. There are five criteria that implemented to compile all the best players, specified as follows: 1. Attributes/skills of players in their peak performances, 2. Individual achievements of players, 3. Performances and participation of players in club competitions, 4. Performances and participation of players in national team competitions, 5. The longevity and consistency of players in playing in high level competitions. The results of the calculations will be categorized in nine positions, specified as follows: 1. Goalkeeper 2. Centre Back/Libero/Sweeper 3. Full Back/Wing Back/Half Back 4. Defensive Midfielder/Holding Midfielder/Box to Box Midfielder 5. Central Midfielder/Deep Lying Playmaker/Advanced Playmaker 6. Advanced Midfielder/Trequartista 7. Side Midfielder/Winger 8. Inside Forward/Shadows Striker/False Nine 9. Target Striker/Poacher The best players in each positional category will be picked with good proportion from each era/decades to get into this FM 2024 custom database. DATABASE MAIN FEATURES: Details Information All players born in the same decade will have the same birth year. Every difference of a decade means a difference of one year. Players who were born in 1940s will start the game at the age of 22. (e.g Pelé and Cruyff) Players who were born in 1950s will start the game at the age of 21. (e.g Zico and Platini) Players who were born in 1960s will start the game at the age of 20. (e.g Maradona and van Basten) Players who were born in 1970s will start the game at the age of 19. (e.g Ronaldo and Zidane) Players who were born in 1980s will start the game at the age of 18. (e.g Messi and CR7) This database contains even players who were born in 1880s Contract and International Data There is no Maradona at Napoli or van Basten at AC Milan, where the legends play in their famous playing club. All players will play at their real playing club history based on their age when the game started. So, Maradona will play at Argentinos Jrs and van Basten at Ajax, because they were there at the age of 20; Ronaldo will play at PSV and Zidane will play at AS Cannes, because they were there at the age of 19. This applies also to legendary managers. Some players that played in small reputation club and/or lower league will have a set a future transfer to their next club with random transfer fee. (e.g Zidane will join Bordeaux in 2024) Furthermore, all players will have international data included. (e.g Pelé has 32 int. apps and 33 goals at the age of 22, maradona has 20 int. apps and 8 goals at the age of 20) Personality and Attributes Data All players and managers have completed and authentic value data between 1-20 with no PA overpowered (only 45 players who have 190+ Potential Ability with only 2 players have 200 Potential Ability) Career Plans and Playing/Non Playing History Most players and managers have a set career plans to play/manage their next club. All of them have a set playing/non playing history. This is very important to the club dynamics because make them more influential players. In addition, players who play abroad will have an additional languages that are used in their based nation. Facepack Coming soon DATABASE MINOR FEATURES: Major club and competition reputation adjustments. Major club finances adjustments. Nation transfers and weekly wage values adjustments. (Pelé transfer values will be more than €100M rather than €25M because playing in Brazilian League) DOWNLOAD LINK: https://www.mediafire.com/file/7ygb92v0ypsh0yd/FM24_LOTBG_%28Initial_Release%29.fmf/file
  13. APR 2042 - FA Cup Semi Final - Vs Brentford It was a tough battle at Wembley as we hard to work hard to overcome the Bees. With a lesser schedule, we were able to play a near full strength team, and that may have proved the difference, as we were able to hold off the Bees in the first half. We finally found our own attacking groove in the second half, with two goals in 9 minutes breaking the game open, and ending the fight from Brentford. The financial benefits continue. We enter our second FA Cup Final where we will face Chelsea, who overcame Manchester United to book their place. Once again, we will have to overcome a side we have never beaten. Up next Ironically our next League match is also against Chelsea.
  14. Always amaze with people can manage micro tactics every match and get the result, amazing article!
  15. Yes, you could set them up as regional divisions under a parent division in the same way you would regular divisions. So like the English National North/South that has 2 regional divisions based on geography. You could set it up like that and define how to set regional divisions, eg. north/south borders etc. The 1 issue with that is you may end up with too many teams from 1 region so they end up spilling over into other region's divisions, but if you want it to be dynamic that may be what you're looking for anyway. They're run in a different way to primary divisions. The primary divisions are defined on the nations rules page, in tier order. Secondary divisions are essentially set up the same way as cup competitions. Not sure what exactly you want to do with extinct divisions? But probably, yeah.
  16. A new role maybe called "Wide center midfielder" which is a CM occasionally moves to sidelines (instead of the halfspaces/channels like the mezzala role does) to provide width, passing options, overlapping runs and deliver crosses, especially when players using inside forwards/inverted wingers and inverted fullbacks/wingbacks on the same side. Also, add a new player instruction that enables players to tell the CM to move to sidelines (similar to the current P.I that tells the CM to move to the halfspaces).
  17. Impressive! Beating Madrid and Barca in the same month is a great achievement in any season. Go Valencia
  18. I'll go against the grain here. I'm happy to do press conferences. I do every one of them, all season long, and I don't just click "second answer from the left". I take the game at face value - if press conferences are a big part of the game (and they obviously are) then I assume they're important. So I treat them that way. I answer every question in what I think is the best way, I assume my players are listening or reading about it in the press next day, and I try to be aware of the implications for morale and player happiness. I also recognise that they can be tedious but that's a reality for most managers IRL. Judging by the common feedback in General Discussion, I believe I have fewer problems with player unhappiness than the average poster, and I over-achieve every season.
  19. The main thing is that Davecide added multiple award ( like best young player of the week, month, year), best players in reserve competitions, etc.... This artifically create hype and boost reputation of young players like in real life and ironically make them organically being chosen able by the AI Manager since they focus way too much on reputation. That's quite damn smart
  20. Shot! That’s bad luck. I like the style of play as well but it’s difficult to get results at the moment. The performance is not bad, it looks beautiful at times but mistakes cost us at the moment. Red cards, own goals and up front: nothing serious. now I took a look at your loaned players: wow! Those are complete packages.
  21. Yesterday
  22. Screenshots of the likely lesser known signings for Real Madrid: Chris Rigg Jesus Diez Jorrel Hato Bertrand Matip For Barcelona: Nico Gonzalez: Luca Lipani:
  23. Season 3 - Early Summer Business A very busy start to the Summer for Real Madrid with some big money signings coming in and a few departures albeit most just loans: Over at my Barcelona side I've also begun spending some of the funds made available, with considerably more departures:
  24. I appreciate your replys. So it seems there is no way to make a center midfielder to do exactly what I want in FM24? Is there a place for players to provide ideas for FM25? I think it is quite often to see a center midfielder moves to sidelines in real life for build-up purposes and providing width , especially in the current football meta of using inverted fullbacks or wingbacks.
  25. Hello Every1 I have a stupid question since I did not completely understand something. When you go on the league stats> team detailed and you scroll down there are information about finances. Now here I do not understand where the numbers from Salary per Annum and the Net Transfer spent come from? can someone explain me how they are calculated? Hope it is clear i attach also some screenshot
  1. Load more activity