Sports Interactive Community

All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. @knap How are your results so far with the stargazing wip Knap? Is it worth trying over Sicilian or is it too early to tell?
  3. So I wanted to buy Pedro Delgado I've had bids accepted multiple times but every time it says "Delgado isn't currently interested in entering contract negotiations" Despite this the scout reports says extremly interested (Was the same when it said slight interest earlier) and every time a player urges him to move the reports says he's very interested He is also my top transfer target I've uploaded a file called Jack Karlsson - Transfer issue.fm on the cloud Steps to reproduce: Bid for Pedro Delgado from Shandong Luneng
  4. I know one on ones are a general issue, but you've not gone a game without scoring. Also, half chances and set pieces are aspects you can maximize. I'm not going to ask that you post your tactic, although it will help, but you can go games with bare CCC's even just one and still score multiple goals. you can use the xG/xA method to determine how many more "quality" chances(mostly inside box chances) to determine how creative your side really are. You have to also consider that sometimes, you just...well....lose. Suggest you watch this, even if you've already done so: https://youtu.be/PToI29JH2SE
  5. I've never been so close to being done with a FM like this in my life. Here are the list of issues I notice every game: * Balls over the top with defenders not tracking * Countless 1v1s missed even from arguably the best finishers in the world * Full backs just get booked every game no matter the instructions * Penalties barely get scored, James Maddison is currently on a 7 missed penalty streak now. * Still shooting instead of passing in obvious situations Absolute **** show this ME.
  6. Hi all, Can anyone direct me to the default settings for the Loan Manager? I've looked everywhere I can see in the Loan Manager screen but can't find it. I remember setting default settings for my Loan Manager at the start of the game and may have set the bar too high for loans so want to change them as he keeps rejecting all loan offers for players on the development list even though they come within the loan parameters i've set for the player.
  7. Thanks majesticeternity, if it helps, Arsenal Under 23s played 77 games in season 1, and Chelsea's 44. I know some may be to do with progressing or not progressing. However, it looks like the tier they are in (whichever way teams are allocated) at the start of season 2 is more reflective of their real life status. In season one, they played in cups like the Dublin Cup and Galway Cup, in season 2, they aren't in either, and the level of team in those cups looks well below Arsenal. Could it be something that only impacts on Season 1 (depending on game start date), and then resolved itself based on your code season 2 onwards? When checking, I also found that for both the Dublin Cup, and Galway Cup, there are no previous winners when you look at season 2, even though teams won both in season 1. I understand that the winner progresses to another competition, but wasn't sure if not recording previous winners was deliberate or not. The update adds so much realism and meaning to the reserves and youth, thanks again.
  8. Essentially, you add other leagues to fully simulate them, which will mean they have full fixtures, fully active AI, and will generally be more active, which in practice means you get a more active gameworld with AI making deals, transfers, playing games etc.. I'll link this here, which is old, but explains quite well :
  9. Youth Intake 2020 I am honestly a bit dissapointed with this youth intake. Especially after we upgraded the youth coaching last season. Every single player has 5* pot, no one really stands out in a good way. Except for Paul Barker, as he is Swedish! Not really a swedish name though. Best players according to CA. *EDIT* I just realised I tagged all the players wrong. It should be (YP02) instead of 01... It's fixed in my save though.
  10. I've also noticed that. The fullback logic needs desperately looking at because they are appalling at the moment.
  11. Hi again, still my laptop is shutting down, I’ve restarted a new save after the latest version but I’m still getting the same issue of it shutting down while the calendar is loading day to day, it will always shut down at the same place each time for some reason, sometimes I’m able to progress but it’s really frustrating. recently I was in a match watching the 3D version and the players would move around standing still, maybe a graphics issue or maybe a bug in game, I have another game that I play that works fine no problems, no shut downs or anything like that. I still need a new battery but should have one soon so I guess I could wait to see if that’s the issue. I’ve checked the integrity of the game files and there was no issue there so I don’t know what to do. Reply back thanks.
  12. A few people have mentioned it already, MS have reported it to SI - so will most likely be fixed in the March update.
  13. Manaus FC Amazonas July 2019 Scored an early goal and doin a Mourinho for the rest of the game. Also we managed to do the same in the Copa Verde. I was changing formation for the knockoff games, I switch to a 41212 narrow diamond. But in the away game I went back to the 4231 and it was the right decision. And with this victory we got... In the Semis we play... One day before the first semi final leg..... Doesnt matter! Our loany from Sao Paulo had a mad game and assist 2 goals.
  14. Just updated my game as of today 14 Dec 2019 and started a game just to poke around. If you go to the competitions / league screen starting in Serie C/C and try to click the up arrow you are able to cycle up to Serie C/B and Serie C/A, but you cannot get to Serie B, it just stops working. The pop up note says "Serie C" so perhaps the issue is it gets stuck on the general Serie C total competition? If you go directly to Serie B you are able to click down to get to Serie C/A but you still can't go back up. Let me know if you need a save game or something - I don't think this is specific to my save though as I've not even passed a single day yet and this seems like a fairly general issue.
  15. I'm not sure if this is the right section of the forums to post but given it's in a match I think it might do. I've noticed that for some reason, no matter whether the morale is the same, yellowish arrow the same value as 'Really Good'. Doesn't matter if I'm thumping a team 3-0, doesn't matter if the players have perfect morale during the game it's always the same. Has anyone noticed this? I'm currently getting a bunch of screenshots to show what I mean.
  16. Youth Intake 2024/25 Alberto joins the youth ranks despite being born some 135km south-east in Cuenca. He's just about geographically in the middle of ourselves, Albacete and Valencia - and I'd have assumed he'd of gone in the opposite direction to the La Liga giants in he'd have been good enough. Following the geography trend - Israel Dominguez would have had to come pretty much straight through Madrid on his 164km journey - probably stopping off at one of the bigger clubs if he was good enough. Rafael Varela is just a 10 minute bus ride away in Azuqueca de Henares, Juan Jose Arganda came 256km from a town closer to Murcia and Gregorio Carvajal followed, with his home town of Miguelturra being a stones throw away. --- We've a nice range of positions, as you'd expect from a HoYD who favours a 4-4-1-1 formation as it's only really Varela who plays solely in a role that doesn't fit in with that. Cristo Fernandez, the man in charge of this, is listed as F.Det and, sadly, he's not given much over in terms of positive personalities with the best personality coming to arguable the weakest potential player. --- I think that both the style and pros are a little irrelevant when the players are so poor but Dominguez's intelligence is a positive sign that his anticipation, concentration and decisions may be good - or, just everything else is really poor. I don't know if this column is comparing these kids to those their own age - are they fast for a 16 year old or just fast overall? I would question the latter. --- Sadly, this isn't a great intake - the players listed here as potentially being good seem to lack the all round game to a) realise it and b) become well-rounded enough to feature for me, especially given that they are four to five years away from the first time with us at our current standing.
  17. I have been suffering with the same problem. I have already posted my problem on a thread. I can see this bug is quite recurrent. I do hope the fix is released as soon as possible.
  18. No @Kewdebew, you must add only the new nations, Use the megapack in first after just add the new leagues
  19. Just wondering is there anyway I can get around the 3D graphic card , currently using a dell laptop with 8gb ram. on start up screen it loads very slow and I have the setting on very low. would this cause my game to run slow by any chance and any fixes, I’ve deleted cache & preferences page.
  20. thanks but this isn't intermittent, it wont open for me at all. ive restarted steam, ive restarted my Mac.
  21. Final Preparations for England 2030 My Second England Squad This time, I'm leaving out some players who have likely already made the squad, giving a chance to some players who have been in great form so far this season. A lot of new faces. Goalkeepers Butler - 25, Norwich, 4 caps Duxbury - 27, Blackburn, 2 caps Zabek - 29, West Ham, 2 caps It's the same 3 keepers. The only other English goalkeeper to performer better than bad is in the SPL, but injured. Butler is still returning from injury himself. Likely #1 Duxbury has performed well so far this season with a 7.14 average rating in 7 league games. Centre-Backs Ellis - 28, West Brom, 1 cap D. Hill (DR/C) - 22, West Brom, uncapped Rawlinson - 30, West Brom, uncapped Uberschar - 22, Rangers, uncapped Uberschar is actually a United sometimes-wonderkid out on loan, where he's been the best player in the SPL by far with an 8.25 average rating. England are blessed in this position and competition is top class just to get on the bench, even with three other call-ups getting injured. Right Wing-Backs and Wingers Davis (D/WB/M/AMR) - 29, Juventus, 4 goals in 17 caps Melvin (WB/M/AMR) - 22, Arsenal, 1 goal in 2 caps Morris (DR) - 31, Newcastle, 1 goal in 38 caps This is about who will be join Boardman (who had a great Euro 2028, takes every set piece and impressed in my first squad). Morris doesn't naturally play wing-back, but he's the captain and is good with the ball, so that could work. Otherwise, Melvin is the standout best of the rest, because he's just slightly above average at the moment. Scraping the barrel, Davis only gets picked due to being a natural wing-back. The only other options I see are a couple of ineffective wingers for West Ham and West Brom... and a 31-year-old Scot. Left Wing-Backs and Wingers Casey (ML/AML) - 23, Man Utd, 1 cap Cherry (AML) - 29, Norwich, 13 caps Stevens (M/AML, AMC) - 27, Coventry, 4 caps Wilson (D/WBL) - 26, Arsenal, 4 caps Similarly, this is just trying out alternatives to Williamson and Hill, world class left-flankers who have already impressed. The depth is good. Casey got an assist after just 22 minutes into his England debut. Cherry has got a 7.25 average rating in his first 8 games for his new club, though only 1 goal and no assists. Stevens is another with a strong start to the season on the left. Wilson got 2 assists at Euro 2028. Central Midfielders Anderson (DC, DM, MC) - 22, Newcastle, 2 caps Jones (MC) - 26, Coventry, 1 cap Kennedy (MC) - 25, Norwich, uncapped Lea (MC, ST) - 23, Rangers, 1 cap MacDonald (DM/MC, MR) - 25, Man City, uncapped Anderson and Jones are late call-ups to replace injured players. Anderson is very likely to make the World Cup, Jones also did well in my last squad. Attacking Central Midfielders Austin (MC, AMC) - 29, Preston, 2 caps Stevens (M/AML, AMC) - 27, Coventry, 4 caps Ryder (MC, AMC) - 27, Blackburn, uncapped Stokes failed to perform in this position, so hopefully someone will grab the opportunity. Strikers Henry - 27, Blackburn, 1 goal in 6 caps Holt (DC/ST) - 28, Bayern, 7 goals in 22 caps Neal - 25, Coventry, 1 goal in 3 caps Palmer - 26, Preston, 1 cap Stokes (MC, AMC, ST) - 29, Leicester, 6 goals in 39 caps No one has scored more than a couple of goals this season. This remains England's weakest-looking area. ========================================================== ========================================================== v USA @ Wembley Stadium, London - 6/10/29 America are going through a dark period after getting knocked out at the very first stage of World Cup qualifying by British Virgin Islands. Despite regular home advantage and only facing Central American sides (as well as Mali, Wales and Czech Republic), their only win in 4 whole years has come against Guadeloupe. England have won every meeting except 2: a Confederations Cup precursor in 1993 and the infamous loss in 1950. Tactics and Selection 5 players will make their debut, with a bench full of players set to be tried in their second positions. ---- 9 --- 8 ---- ------ 10 ------ ---- 7 --- 6 ---- 11 ---------- 3 -- 5 -- 4 -- 2 -- ------- 1 ------- 1 - Duxbury 2 - D. Hill 4 - Uberschar 5 - Rawlinson 3 - Morris 11 - Cherry 6 - MacDonald 7 - Kennedy 10 - Ryder 8 - Stokes 9 - Palmer Butler isn't fit and Zabek's form and morale has dropped, so Duxbury gets more experience today. Captain and stalwart Morris is pushed slightly out of position as right wing-back rather than full-back. It's an entirely uncapped back 3. If Stokes, now playing as striker, disappoints for the 3rd friendly in a row, he risks being a shock exclusion. --------------------------------------------------------------------------- (Ranked 2nd) England 2 - 1 USA (Ranked 131st) Ryder (27) Austin (64) - Cropper (90+3) USA sat back but still went behind to another England long-ranger. They attacked in the second half, but the lead doubled, though they got a stoppage time consolation. Ratings GK - Duxbury - 6 CB - D. Hill - 7 Sub - Ellis - 6 CB - Uberschar - 7 - Dominated in the air, winning all 10 headers. Sub - Holt - 6 CB - Rawlinson - 7 RWB - Morris - 6 - Had no real problem out of position at wing-back or centre-back, except being beaten for the goal. Sub - Davis - 7 LWB - Cherry - 7 - Decent, but fouled plenty due to his poor defensive ability. Too many others ahead of him. Sub - Wilson - 7 DM - Kennedy - 7 Sub - Lea - 7 CM - MacDonald - 7 - Given a free role but did little with it. Got fouled 5 times though. AM - Ryder - 7 - Scored a long-range curler and had a couple more shots. Sub - Austin - 7 - Scored the second, though it was a deflected pass. Gave a lot of effort. ST - Stokes - 7 - Another game with no goals. ST - Palmer - 6 - Kicking himself after missing a couple of great chances and getting caught offside 7 times! All 3 friendlies have been played. The next game will be the World Cup. Form and injuries will still decide several places, but I know most of my first team for the first game. As long as they stay in-form that is. Rather than play an AMC, I might use my Man Utd / Valenciennes tactic of a row of 3 MCs with the outside 2 going forward. There's no more friendlies to try this, though. Let's see what happens. Next is the England 2030 World Cup draw and England's World Cup squad. Rest assured, I won't be taking any crocked Man Utd players or random 17-year-olds!
  22. Every time my match goes to ET, for the it says I’m making changes, but I’ve not & I can’t cancel or edit the changes (video). When it gets to the shoot out, I select my takers, then it cuts to the pitch & no players appear, game is effectively frozen & I need to quit... IMG_2463.MP4
  23. Final Preparations for England 2030 My Second England Squad This time, I'm leaving out some players who have likely already made the squad, giving a chance to some players who have been in great form so far this season. A lot of new faces. Goalkeepers Butler - 25, Norwich, 4 caps Duxbury - 27, Blackburn, 2 caps Zabek - 29, West Ham, 2 caps It's the same 3 keepers. The only other English goalkeeper to performer better than bad is in the SPL, but injured. Butler is still returning from injury himself. Likely #1 Duxbury has performed well so far this season with a 7.14 average rating in 7 league games. Centre-Backs Ellis - 28, West Brom, 1 cap D. Hill (DR/C) - 22, West Brom, uncapped Rawlinson - 30, West Brom, uncapped Uberschar - 22, Rangers, uncapped Uberschar is actually a United sometimes-wonderkid out on loan, where he's been the best player in the SPL by far with an 8.25 average rating. England are blessed in this position and competition is top class just to get on the bench, even with three other call-ups getting injured. Right Wing-Backs and Wingers Davis (D/WB/M/AMR) - 29, Juventus, 4 goals in 17 caps Melvin (WB/M/AMR) - 22, Arsenal, 1 goal in 2 caps Morris (DR) - 31, Newcastle, 1 goal in 38 caps This is about who will be join Boardman (who had a great Euro 2028, takes every set piece and impressed in my first squad). Morris doesn't naturally play wing-back, but he's the captain and is good with the ball, so that could work. Otherwise, Melvin is the standout best of the rest, because he's just slightly above average at the moment. Scraping the barrel, Davis only gets picked due to being a natural wing-back. The only other options I see are a couple of ineffective wingers for West Ham and West Brom... and a 31-year-old Scot. Left Wing-Backs and Wingers Casey (ML/AML) - 23, Man Utd, 1 cap Cherry (AML) - 29, Norwich, 13 caps Stevens (M/AML, AMC) - 27, Coventry, 4 caps Wilson (D/WBL) - 26, Arsenal, 4 caps Similarly, this is just trying out alternatives to Williamson and Hill, world class left-flankers who have already impressed. The depth is good. Casey got an assist after just 22 minutes into his England debut. Cherry has got a 7.25 average rating in his first 8 games for his new club, though only 1 goal and no assists. Stevens is another with a strong start to the season on the left. Wilson got 2 assists at Euro 2028. Central Midfielders Anderson (DC, DM, MC) - 22, Newcastle, 2 caps Jones (MC) - 26, Coventry, 1 cap Kennedy (MC) - 25, Norwich, uncapped Lea (MC, ST) - 23, Rangers, 1 cap MacDonald (DM/MC, MR) - 25, Man City, uncapped Anderson and Jones are late call-ups to replace injured players. Anderson is very likely to make the World Cup, Jones also did well in my last squad. Attacking Central Midfielders Austin (MC, AMC) - 29, Preston, 2 caps Stevens (M/AML, AMC) - 27, Coventry, 4 caps Ryder (MC, AMC) - 27, Blackburn, uncapped Stokes failed to perform in this position, so hopefully someone will grab the opportunity. Strikers Henry - 27, Blackburn, 1 goal in 6 caps Holt (DC/ST) - 28, Bayern, 7 goals in 22 caps Neal - 25, Coventry, 1 goal in 3 caps Palmer - 26, Preston, 1 cap Stokes (MC, AMC, ST) - 29, Leicester, 6 goals in 39 caps No one has scored more than a couple of goals this season. This remains England's weakest-looking area. ========================================================== ========================================================== v USA @ Wembley Stadium, London - 6/10/29 America are going through a dark period after getting knocked out at the very first stage of World Cup qualifying by British Virgin Islands. Despite regular home advantage and only facing Central American sides (as well as Mali, Wales and Czech Republic), their only win in 4 whole years has come against Guadeloupe. England have won every meeting except 2: a Confederations Cup precursor in 1993 and the infamous loss in 1950. Tactics and Selection 5 players will make their debut, with a bench full of players set to be tried in their second positions. ---- 9 --- 8 ---- ------ 10 ------ ---- 7 --- 6 ---- 11 ---------- 3 -- 5 -- 4 -- 2 -- ------- 1 ------- 1 - Duxbury 2 - D. Hill 4 - Uberschar 5 - Rawlinson 3 - Morris 11 - Cherry 6 - MacDonald 7 - Kennedy 10 - Ryder 8 - Stokes 9 - Palmer Butler isn't fit and Zabek's form and morale has dropped, so Duxbury gets more experience today. Captain and stalwart Morris is pushed slightly out of position as right wing-back rather than full-back. It's an entirely uncapped back 3. If Stokes, now playing as striker, disappoints for the 3rd friendly in a row, he risks being a shock exclusion. --------------------------------------------------------------------------- (Ranked 2nd) England 2 - 1 USA (Ranked 131st) Ryder (27) Austin (64) - Cropper (90+3) USA sat back but still went behind to another England long-ranger. They attacked in the second half, but the lead doubled, though they got a stoppage time consolation. Ratings GK - Duxbury - 6 CB - D. Hill - 7 Sub - Ellis - 6 CB - Uberschar - 7 - Dominated in the air, winning all 10 headers. Sub - Holt - 6 CB - Rawlinson - 7 RWB - Morris - 6 - Had no real problem out of position at wing-back or centre-back, except being beaten for the goal. Sub - Davis - 7 LWB - Cherry - 7 - Decent, but fouled plenty due to his poor defensive ability. Too many others ahead of him. Sub - Wilson - 7 DM - Kennedy - 7 Sub - Lea - 7 CM - MacDonald - 7 - Given a free role but did little with it. Got fouled 5 times though. AM - Ryder - 7 - Scored a long-range curler and had a couple more shots. Sub - Austin - 7 - Scored the second, though it was a deflected pass. Gave a lot of effort. ST - Stokes - 7 - Another game with no goals. ST - Palmer - 6 - Kicking himself after missing a couple of great chances and getting caught offside 7 times! All 3 friendlies have been played. The next game will be the World Cup. Form and injuries will still decide several places, but I know most of my first team for the first game. As long as they stay in-form that is. Rather than play an AMC, I might use my Man Utd / Valenciennes tactic of a row of 3 MCs with the outside 2 going forward. There's no more friendlies to try this, though. Let's see what happens. Next is the England 2030 World Cup draw and England's World Cup squad. Rest assured, I won't be taking any crocked Man Utd players or random 17-year-olds!
  1. Load more activity
  • Newsletter

Want to keep up to date with all our latest news and information?