All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. uk only speak english can play all day FM24 PS5 Playstation user name: IlIHanzo been playing fm since dm 2021 anyone looking for a versus save or normal online save im here to play
  3. Thanks guys. I think Bust the Net is uploading something sometime soon aslo. He uploaded some images of exactly the sort of thing I'm after on his X (twitter) a few days ago so eagerly awaiting that .
  4. Hello. I’ve been playing since FM2021 I just want to share my philosophy with you my philosophy is greatly influence from my childhood experience tactics was never really an importance that time. We just play knock outs on the street where it was just everyman for themselves and everyone of us is eager to always have the ball, to be where the action is at and being relentless to win the ball. This is the foundation of my tactics,fluidity and expression and love for the game. I want my team to have the ‘attacking mentality’ since I want the actions to be always in the opposition area. To support this idea I push my team’s line of engagement much higher up the pitch to press the opposition when they have the ball (trigger press more often, prevent short GK distribution and step up more) when out of possession. I want my team to have the ball more than the opposition. A patient approach however at a much higher intensity (tempo), avoiding direct and long passes as much as possible (pass into space, play out of defense). I setup my team on sheet as 442/433 hybrid wide however on attacking it will be 325 overloading the opposition’s penalty area, disrupting their defense and to cause panic. Higher work rate and aggresion is an important attributes of my players. As this formation is prone to having long balls and counter attacks - it is highly important to have fast defenders with good first touch, passing and mentality. A sweeper goal keeper with a good one-on-one skills incase defenders got beaten with long balls and I also tried my best to replicate it into football manager 2024 the results was amazing won the title with olympique marseille by flying colours as ran over everyone in the league the tactic was able to play with many managers systems as we defended in 442 like simone/arteta and we attacked in 325 like pep with the libero IFB combo and also built up play from goal kick and playing of defence like de zerbi with the 4+2/2+4 shape that is why the shape looks wierd even with the new postional play i didnt want to play a vol as i want to have a mez(s) to play like a de bruyne type of player crossing from the half space and the dlp(d) dropping between the cbs from time to time like brighton do all in all the tactic was amazing but i am still looking for tips as i wanted to recreate a the movement of a raumdeuter as my am(s) i saw a twitter post from ponte de lanca which he showed a bit on how to make havertz a raumdeuter im the amc position but he didnt go into to much detail on it also the reason all players are on support is for the very fluid even though i know it doesnt do much i just like looking at i have read alot of post on this forum which has also help widen my view on things such as rest defence and rest attack so i want to thank all of you another question i would like to ask if i could get the IFB making overlaping runs as i have the TI on but i dont see them make the movement thinking of using a fb(d) or fb(s) but dont know if the will stay back enough to make a 3+2 rest defence thank you in advance if you read this as i know it is quite a long read but will update if anyone wants one ps: sorry if the quality is bad its my first post and my tv isnt of the best quality thank you
  5. Sunday 2nd February 2031 Until Next Time... ... when pre-season continues as the UEFA Champions League Round of 16 isn't until March. -- February's Fixtures -- Thoughts, comments, general feedback appreciated. Any questions, just ask and I'll answer them if I can. Thank you for reading and following. Until next time...
  6. Hello. I’ve been playing since FM2021 I just want to share my philosophy with you my philosophy is greatly influence from my childhood experience tactics was never really an importance that time. We just play knock outs on the street where it was just everyman for themselves and everyone of us is eager to always have the ball, to be where the action is at and being relentless to win the ball. This is the foundation of my tactics,fluidity and expression and love for the game. I want my team to have the ‘attacking mentality’ since I want the actions to be always in the opposition area. To support this idea I push my team’s line of engagement much higher up the pitch to press the opposition when they have the ball (trigger press more often, prevent short GK distribution and step up more) when out of possession. I want my team to have the ball more than the opposition. A patient approach however at a much higher intensity (tempo), avoiding direct and long passes as much as possible (pass into space, play out of defense). I setup my team on sheet as 442/433 hybrid wide however on attacking it will be 325 overloading the opposition’s penalty area, disrupting their defense and to cause panic. Higher work rate and aggresion is an important attributes of my players. As this formation is prone to having long balls and counter attacks - it is highly important to have fast defenders with good first touch, passing and mentality. A sweeper goal keeper with a good one-on-one skills incase defenders got beaten with long balls and I also tried my best to replicate it into football manager 2024 the results was amazing won the title with olympique marseille by flying colours as ran over everyone in the league the tactic was able to play with many managers systems as we defended in 442 like simone/arteta and we attacked in 325 like pep with the libero IFB combo and also built up play from goal kick and playing of defence like de zerbi with the 4+2/2+4 shape that is why the shape looks wierd even with the new postional play i didnt want to play a vol as i want to have a mez(s) to play like a de bruyne type of player crossing from the half space and the dlp(d) dropping between the cbs from time to time like brighton do all in all the tactic was amazing but i am still looking for tips as i wanted to recreate a the movement of a raumdeuter as my am(s) i saw a twitter post from ponte de lanca which he showed a bit on how to make havertz a raumdeuter im the amc position but he didnt go into to much detail on it also the reason all players are on support is for the very fluid even though i know it doesnt do much i just like looking at i have read alot of post on this forum which has also help widen my view on things such as rest defence and rest attack so i want to thank all of you another question i would like to ask if i could get the IFB making overlaping runs as i have the TI on but i dont see them make the movement thinking of using a fb(d) or fb(s) but dont know if the will stay back enough to make a 3+2 rest defence thank you in advance if you read this as i know it is quite a long read but will update if anyone wants one ps: sorry if the quality is bad its my first post and my tv isnt of the best quality thank you
  7. Episode 107 - Reached Champions League Knockout Phase | 2nd February 2031 "Monthly Review" -- Results -- Board Confidence -- Supporter Confidence -- Dynamics
  8. Beijing Gu’aon – End of season 2037 Chinese Super League/Chinese Super League progress/Chinese Super League fixtures: Having surrendered the league title to rivals Shanghai last season, we needed to retain it this season, especially after I had to make promises to the squad that we’d win the league this season, and not to mention the demands that the board were making. We were no better than last season and in fact scored less goals this season as we finished with exactly the same amount of points this season as we did last season. It wasn’t a case of us making huge improvements but rather Shanghai being poorer than they were last season as we went on to win the league 9 points ahead of them. Asian Champions League/Asian Champions League Group I: Having won the Asian Champions League for the very first-time last season, we were out to at least make the latter stages of the competition this season. We qualified from our group at the end of last season which saw us make the knockout rounds where we disposed of Australian A-League side Melbourne City in the Second Round, before seeing off Japanese side Urawa Reds in the Quarter Final and then South Korean side Pohang in the Semi Final. Surprisingly, there was no sign of any Saudi clubs in the Final as we were drawn against Iranians Persepolis who on paper, looked a very different proposition to the Saudi clubs. Without raising expectations, I fancied our chances in the Final and after a 2-2 draw in the 1st leg, I was confident of winning the return leg. As always though, it wasn’t that straight forward as despite taking the lead to put us 3-2 up on aggregate, Persepolis turned the tie upside down and scored a goal in each half as they looked to have won the game. However, Juan Carlos Aguirre popped up in the 90th minute to grab a late equaliser before then popping up again in the 93rd minute to snatch a winner and with that, once again handing the Asian Champions League trophy to us! An unbelievable game that had me on the verge of tears of frustration and then tears of happiness! I’ve not experienced such a rollercoaster ride of emotions since the 2026/27 season when I was managing South China in the Asian Confederation Cup, when we snatched a similar kind of victory against Kitchee! Onto this seasons Asian Champions League campaign and once again we’ve qualified from Group I after 5 wins and a draw saw us top the group as we wait to see who we’ll play in the knockout rounds. Club World Championship: I was still under the impression that the Club World Championship happened every year, so I was surprised when I found out that it happens every four years now. We were given a tough group as we were put in Group E alongside Benfica, Pachuca, and PSG. A win, a loss, and a draw though was enough for us to qualify from the group and make it to the knockout stages where we were drawn against Liverpool. That’s where our journey ended though as we lost 1-0. Chinese Super Cup: A Gerson Bouth brace to win 2-0 was enough to once again claim the Chinese Super Cup. Chinese FA Cup: A straight forward route to the Final once again saw us lock horns with rivals Shanghai as a 2-1 win in the 1st leg and a 0-0 draw in the 2nd leg was enough for us to retain the Chinese FA Cup. Transfers: Just the one transfer for us this season but it was a significant transfer as Jin Fan joined us from rivals Shanghai for £18 million. Squad: Another brilliant season from the squad of players with our stalwart, Gerson Bouth leading the way as he smashed in 47 goals in 51 games as he claimed the Chinese Super League Player of the Year award but NOT the Chinese Super League Golden Boot award this season. That award went to Shanghai’s Japanese striker Takumi Ishii as he scored 32 goals in 30 games to put a halt to Gerson Bouth’s 5-year reign as top goal scorer in the division. Mitsuo Fukano had another great season as he grabbed 12 goals from left wing whilst Yao Qi also had another great season as he grabbed himself 10 goals and 18 assists from right wing. New signing Jin Fan was worth every penny of his £18 million fee as he shored up the defence as well as scoring 5 goals whilst Zheng Jianwei continued to attract the interest of Saudi clubs as he hit double figures with 11 goals. Finances: Even after spending £18 million on Jin Fan this season, the board injected money into the club to take us back to a secure level. My views of the season: An unbelievable season for us and the most successful season since I’ve been at the club as we won the league, the Asian Champions League, the Chinese Super Cup, and the Chinese FA Cup. There’s still some players getting unsettled throughout the season as a lot of Saudi clubs continue to sniff around our players, in particularly Gerson Bouth, Zheng Jianwei, and Juan Carlos Aguirre, which is having an effect on their happiness at the club. All 3 of them have requested a transfer this season but I’ve rejected their requests as they’re still under contract. If they weren’t so pivotal, I would allow them to leave, but without them, I think we’d struggle to keep up with Shanghai. My aims for next season: The board will obviously be expecting us to win the league next season and the FA Cup, whilst they aren’t bothered about the Super Cup. As I mentioned before, the challenge is now in the Asian Champions League as we’ll be looking to make it to the latter stages and hopefully push towards another defence of our title. Keeping players happy will also be a challenge as it’s becoming more difficult to appease them due to the regularity of Saudi clubs putting bids in for our better players now. Career Summary Season Club/Nation League Pos. Achievements ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 2024/25 South China HK Premier League 4th - 2025/26 South China HK Premier League 2nd - 2026/27 South China HK Premier League 1st League Champions, ACC Winners, Senior Shield Winners, Sapling Cup Winners 2027/28 South China HK Premier League 1st League Champions, Senior Shield Winners, FA Cup Winners, Sapling Cup Winners 2028/29 South China HK Premier League 1st League Champions, Senior Shield Winners, FA Cup Winners, Sapling Cup Winners 2029/30 South China/Hong Kong HK Premier League 1st League Champions, ACL Winners, Senior Shield Winners, FA Cup Winners, Sapling Cup Winners 2030/31 South China/Hong Kong HK Premier League 1st League Champions, Senior Shield Winners 2032 Beijing Chinese Super League 2nd FA Cup Winners 2033 Beijing Chinese Super League 1st League Champions, FA Cup Winners, Super Cup Winners 2034 Beijing Chinese Super League 1st League Champions, ACC Winners, Super Cup Winners 2035 Beijing Chinese Super League 1st League Champions, FA Cup Winners, Super Cup Winners 2036 Beijing Chinese Super League 2nd ACL Winners, FA Cup Winners, Super Cup Winners 2037 Beijing Chinese Super League 1st League Champions, ACL Winners, FA Cup Winners, Super Cup Winners Honours Asian Champions League - 2029/30, 2035/36, 2036/37 Asian Confederation Cup - 2026/27, 2033/34 Hong Kong Premier League - 2026/27, 2027/28, 2028/29, 2029/30, 2030/31 Hong Kong FA Cup - 2027/28, 2028/29, 2029/30 Hong Kong Senior Shield - 2026/27, 2027/28, 2028/29, 2029/30, 2030/31 Hong Kong Sapling Cup - 2026/27, 2027/28, 2028/29, 2029/30 Chinese Super League - 2033, 2034, 2035, 2037 Chinese FA Cup - 2032, 2033, 2035, 2036, 2037 Chinese Super Cup - 2033, 2034, 2035, 2036, 2037
  9. Episode 107 - Reached Champions League Knockout Phase | 2nd February 2031 "Young Players Go Out On Loan" -- -- We've now reached our limit of eight players out on loan for the season. -- We tried very hard to loan out Brage Kvithyld but there were no takers.
  10. @MaxTheManager BLACK ECHOE or VENOM should be lower temp. Try a day of rest after a game
  11. I have'nt played FM24 since, like, December. Not because I think it's bad, on the contrary, but because I have'nt had the time or energy to immerse myself into a save. Now I'm thinking about picking it up again, but I've seen rumors that the game AI does'nt develope talents. At all. Can anyone confirm this is true?
  12. Most of the stadiums were not set so I gave them the proper coordinates. It seems to have fixed the 'too fary to travel' issue but the AI still prefer to play the Indonesian clubs. Any suggestion how to stop them from playing these very expensive friendlies?
  13. Hello, do you have a save file from before that transfer was confirmed you could send us?
  14. Episode 107 - Reached Champions League Knockout Phase | 2nd February 2031 "Bondar Sold, New Vice-Captain Appointed" -- -- Amundsen Appointed Vice-Captain
  15. Episode 107 - Reached Champions League Knockout Phase | 2nd February 2031 "Youth Development Facilities" -- Here's the update on Viking's 2031 Youth Intake: -- But at least the Board have agreed to improve our Youth Facilities.
  16. UEFA Champions League League Phase - Game 4: Next up are Paris SG who play in the Ligue 1 Uber Eats. France is 23rd in the nation club rankings and PSG are 2nd in the club rankings. We should not have much chance in this one, hope to keep it close. Interesting that Pep Guardiola moved over to PSG for this season. Nice! Thrilled to get a draw and even more thrilled because we went down a man and still got the late equalizer. We have 3 wins and a draw for 10 points so far. Pretty much guaranteed to move on from the league phase now
  17. If the results are excellent when watching the match, then with an instant result mode results are simply phenomenal, I had a whole year without defeat for Parma (excluding away games to the Champions League playoffs) with 4-2-3-1 Now I started career for Dynamo Dresden from 3 Bundesliga, using 4-3-3 and defeated Bayer in the German Cup 4-0! On Instant Result, you can simply choose 4-2-3-1 or 4-3-3 from KNAP and go for the trophies. FM24.4HGFKnap451 MC P106 EC CC.fmf FM24.3EFKnap4231 V2 TH P93CC.fmf
  18. Thanks @Zachary Whyte. Also, during the transfer phase the players I've in that team can play on it, and then after the transfer phase, even though I registry them, they become unavailable to play on Squad B :|...
  19. When the forum migrated onto this forum quite a few stories were deleted by error. Can you remember the name at all about the story and have you changed username since Mark
  20. Today
  21. See posts above - I haven't a clue
  22. It looks the same on Tato aswell, I don't know where else to change. TSC one is above, and Tato on down
  1. Load more activity