All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. It's one reason why I've stopped reporting things now. It's clear something weird happens with scheduling. After sending so many examples of teams having the same fixture list and the frequency of teams playing each other back-to-back - I get told basically nothing is wrong there. I stream. It takes me, literally, 2mins to show my viewers the schedules from leagues all around the world and how often it happens. I even sent them (SI) a screen recording of me opening FM, and starting a new save, look at Everton and Brentford fixtures and see they have the same fixture list. Little effort to reproduce it but somehow, hard for them to see an issue. Got to show some care in this area after so many years.
  3. I just heard DR Congo and changed up due to changes to colonialism, and my thoughts jump to The Congo Free State, and thus to old Leopold II and his, well let's keep this suitable for the forum, rather exploitive and cruel reign there.
  4. Is there a specific reason why you are now allowed to free up foreign roster spots on Non-Mexican born players if they gain Mexican nationality? IRL no matter what you need to be born in Mexico to not fill up a foreign roster spot even if you represent Mexico internationally.
  5. Well, a quick Google shows that they have a comparable population to Andorra, and much more than nations that 'compete' in FIFA and UEFA competitions (such as Faeroe Islands and San Marino). Their population is actually approaching 3x that of San Marino! I'm not saying that they would do anything remarkable, but given the strong football history of the rest of the British Isles, I daresay they could compete with the minnows currently in Europe - at least to such an extent that they're not embarrassed in a Nations League group.
  6. Your opinion isn't mentioned here for the first time. And I agree with it. Something came up into my mind. I hope that SI hasn't made their mathematical stuff too complex. And, yes, I do understand, that in the game engine aso. there are many attributes that have to be taken into account. But, you can remember that last autumn there were this crisis with GK injuries... Could it be that those calculation formulas are too complex, and therefore a little change in one of the variables could change the result a lot? That could also explain why SI would be a little bit afraid to make changes.
  7. There is a pc/laptop thread where you can post what you think you need and the people there will be able to point you towards a laptop that will run the game and editor quite nicely. Since that thread is full of good advice best to ask there.
  8. If you remember you old username if there was one and i will ask the powers that be if they can find anything
  9. I started a save with a Spanish Tercera division Professional club. The starting finances were only 23 Euro and remaining wage budget could not get me any staff or players. The team has a total of 15 real players and 3 grayed-out players. It would appear that with only 18 players in the squad, the 34 game season would be very tiring to the players, despite the youth intake happening sometime in spring. I suggest the 18 grayed-out player limit be increased to 25 players for active leagues only.
  10. Does anyone know how to "force" friendly to start later for leagues that start later? I have a nation rule where the top league starts mid-August and friendlies start in July as expected. however, in the lower leagues, the matches start in mid-September but their friendlies still start (and end most of the time) in July. Is there a way to push preseason friendlies to later dates (in my case I'd like them to start friendlies in mid-august for the lower leagues) thanks
  11. On a sidenote, I really need to start gathering information on football controversies and see if I can alternate the competition histories as well (first and second level and main cup at most btw). Italy does provide some options for that, but my own Netherlands has some possibilities too.
  12. Impressive beard, but no, he is not involved. Not that his absence makes things better in the long run. But I am happy to report this mass murderer disappears from history.
  13. The wording of the inside forward's role feels rather jumbled to me. "With a Support duty the Inside Forward will cut diagonally into the space behind the defence and play through balls or take long shots if the opportunity arises." "With an Attack duty, the Inside Forward will run directly directly at the defence with the options of shooting, passing or crossing as he moves into the final third." I'd have thought the attack duty would be the one running in behind the defence, and you'd have thought a player running in behind the defence would be focusing on more one on one opportunities as opposed to taking long shots? In my mind it's the support duty that should be running "directly at the defence" surely? They both have the exact same PI's locked in but the descriptions could still use some work imo.
  14. If I'm not mistaken you can't see the highlighted attributes for "Player's best position and role" because it's not "realistic" for this particular skin. If i recall correctly i already asked Ben about the same thing. PS: How are your attribute layout and colors are different??
  15. add and replace to this path panels\club\sas\overview tab 1.xml
  16. Okay So I don't know if its different on the console version from pc but as you can see from the screenshot I've played a few seasons into a man utd save and it seems to be greenwood is hard coded to just be sent on loan to getafe instantly no matter what you do and for some reason he was given a new contract and i can't just set him for release or anything else
  17. I use Davecid mod without injury file and the AI still develops talents. Warren Emery had like 39 starts for PSG at 18
  18. Today
  19. Could always try something like this, but I agree w/ @crusadertsar that MEZ on narrow is what you're looking for. MEZ(s), compared to attack, can see him progress the play more in line with his teammates around him if you're looking for combinations like an overlap.
  20. I've been looking to do a "Build a nation"-save with Cambodia and I'll be using the in-game editor quite a bit. If I can't solve the problem I guess I could use the in-game editor to refund all the money they're losing every pre-season haha.
  21. Paris 13 Atletico Season 1 2024-25 Midseason Report Championnat National Overall a solid first half to the season with us being in 9th position at the half way mark. We have not scored many goals, only 21 in 17 games, but we have conceded less, 19 goals. I have been able to complete my studies for the National C licence and I have started studying for my National B licence. Youth Intake Preview is an absolute shocker, if the intakes is really this bad it will be a major disappointment.
  22. Your players have just won the champions League if you can't pay them the going rate there are many teams who would. You either keep them happy and say that you will sell them or you do what your currently doing and put up with low morale. Your choice.
  23. All the coordinates for cities, stadiums and local regions are correct. I've tested the database clear from any other database loaded and I've tried other Cambodian databases and the issue remains. I played another database a few months ago and don't remember this being an issue so I went back to check and there was not as many international friendlies but still the majority of friendlies were international. (In the save I did a few months ago it was mainly friendlies with Vietnamese clubs, not Indonesian). I guess this must be an issue within the base game then? I wouldn't mind if it weren't for the expenses, putting these poor clubs in debt. Here's the .fmf if anyone is willing to check it out. (CAM).fmf
  24. Hi ! First of all this skin is a masterpiece! Second, I would like to know how it can highlight "key attributes for role" in the attributes hub : (I think it's a """problem""" with the skin, not the game) At the moment I can just select the option "Ass. Man. recommended role" but I would like if it can automatically highlight the attributes of the player for "Player's best position and role" I hope I've made my request clear Thank you in advance for your help!
  1. Load more activity