Sports Interactive Community

All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. The key - albeit not the only - problem here is that Newcastle is definitely not good enough as a team to play with such aggressive/risky defensive instructions, which are then compounded by the attacking mentality. The flanks are lacking variety, so that's an issue attacking-wise. Do these 2 remarks give you any idea as to how you can improve the tactic, or you would like to hear more specific and detailed advice?
  3. Looks okay overall. You don't necessarily need to use the Focus play through the middle all the time, so use it situationally. When it comes to roles and duties, I can't remember if I analyzed your players or not? Because ideally, i would play the RB either as a IWBsu or WBsu, but it's possible that your player is not good enough for any of these roles. An instruction you may consider - again with caution - is the get stuck in. Btw, have you applied the "soft split block" (with the AF and BBM told to close down more)? This tactic also looks okay as a starting point, but a couple of tweaks will likely be needed in order to more closely define a style of play that optimally suits your players. Watch your matches carefully and tweak accordingly
  4. It's so annoying, it makes the 2D pitch look so naked. I really hope they sort it in the winter update.
  5. Injuries in November Results in November Another solid-ish month for us, but we dropped to 5th here.
  6. Phù Đổng FC - Mid-Season, June 2022 As you can see, the results were far from ideal. We started on the wrong foot, and failing to grab all three points at Can Tho was the biggest mistake. We never capitalized on the potential momentum raised by our cup run (which was healthy for the finances & my status at the club). Still, up until the Hai Phong fixture, we never managed to create more than 5 shots per game. I changed the team instructions to a different style of play, and all of a sudden we seem to playing much better; creating chances, monopolizing possession. Let's pray for some decent results on the return leg, and hopefully the fixture congestion of June & July of other teams will play to our benefit. Winless in 11 games, and as you can see, our inability to create chances is the main reason behind our poor league performance, with only 4 goals scored. It's important to note that only bottom-of-the-table gets relegated and the 13th-placed team plays in a relegation play-off. If we can get that 13th place, I'd be ecstatic, anything more than that is icing on the cake. But it will all depend on whether we can grab points against the beatable teams (Can Tho, TP HCM). Next update will be closer to the end of the season, depending on the relegation race!
  7. Yes, I'll be glad to share my opinion on your tactic(s). Let's begin with the first one (4231): You have literally all the front 4 players on attack duty, which is the first problem IMHO. Even if you want to play some extreme gung-ho attacking style. it's hardly going to work. Then you set the tempo to extremely high even though you play on the attacking mentality. Plus pass into space, to make it even more rushed to no avail. Likewise, your manner of defending (out of possession TIs) is needlessly aggressive, especially taking - again - the attacking mentality into account. So while you are blaming the ME, I am sure your tactic is the primary source of your team's underperformance. Because even if the ME was perfect, a tactic like this one is highly unlikely to work. I assume you created the tactic based on exploit plug'n'play tactics from the tactics sharing and download center, because those tactics are (usually) successful. The problem is, however, that they are successful only because they somehow manage to exploit ME weaknesses, not because they make any sense at all. Let's now take a look at your other tactic (4411): This one is significantly more balanced, but still far from optimal. Potential issues are: - relatively aggressive defensive TIs (more urgent and get stuck in) coupled with a BWM as a holding CM in a system without a DM - a poacher up front possibly lacking sufficient support Let me explain the latter (the poacher issue). Looking at your first (4231) tactic, I would assume you are a top team, given how aggressive and attack-minded the tactic is. But then, your second (4411) tactic looks as though you are trying to play some sort of counter-attacking football, but the problem is - if you are a top team, then there is no point to use a counter-attacking tactic (even if it was set up in a lot more sophisticated manner). Not to mention that using 2 tactics that are so different is never a good idea (speaking of tactics, not formations).
  8. Season 2025/26 -December Fixtures Decent month, we win our 4th game in the Champions League and qualify in 2nd place for the KO stages. Super excited and happy about this, its been a long time coming and we have broken the curse! Another draw in the league but its against Shakhtar so not the worst, but also not the best way to head into the a few months of the winter break. The Monaco game featured this amazing piece of defending. Just a World Class clearance from Guivisdalsky.. Season 2025/26 - December Winter Table 5 games to go, first game out of the break is against Dynamo. Massive game. Season 2025/26 - Final Champions League Group Season 2025/26 - Winter Squad Stats The more team orientated system is working “ok” but Budkivskyi is well down on his usual goals. Hes playing more of a Roberto Firmino type role now, so we don’t have to count on him dominating and getting us out of trouble all the time. Hes our captain as well so I am sure hes totally ok playing this type of role in the team vs his own personal glory. I am really happy with and enjoying my double Argentine duo in the middle of the park, Mendez and Gimenez are playing well together, with Gimenez scoring goals and Mendez supplying the balls and this is exactly how I planned for it to be.
  9. At this point I doubt there's much they can really do other than tune some knobs with knock-on effects in other places. If their software is anything like most software out there, the ME is plagued by a bunch of messy legacy code that they constantly have to dance with. I expect there are a lot of issues in the ME that are very hard to fix without refactoring the ME entirely.
  10. Yesterday
  11. Glad to see there is another player for the league, I am really enjoying it so far. I think Oleksandriya are consistently the 4th best team in each of my seasons Its a challenging and annoying league to be honest, I really struggle with the limit to foreigners on the field. At the moment, my plan is basically find the best 4 x Ukrainians and build the side around them but there is limited local talent that is good enough to help me move forward in huge steps. The big key is getting some funds in, my early fluke into 2nd place really helped me alot as it boosted the balance and pushed me just ahead enough to be better than most sides. Try to loan in Dynamo and Shakhtar players, also look for the players they let go for free, I built a great side early on with those players.
  12. Hi Guys My Football manager 2019 comes on and comes up with the bold writing as if to start the game then a technical issue comes up sending me to this website and it doesnt work then it goes off back to steam
  13. Ok the restarts thing is getting completely out of hand in this game. It almost feels at times that the game is stuck like one of those frozen save icons on a Mac. It just gets into a rut and doesn't seem to know how to get out of it without a restart. I am sitting comfortably in the top 4 but have zero confidence that I'll win the title even though I'm 6 points behind. I play Roma, Inter and Juve and lost all three games without scoring a goal. But all of those games were "unlucky". I had a goal disallowed, I hit the post 5 times in 3 games and missed numerous one v ones. When I lost to Juve I thought I'd replay the Juve game for the laugh. And laugh I did. Same tactics, same team talk, 5:0. I won 5:0 without changing anything. And then I was back to my winning ways. The game had "unfrozen". That's just not right. @ XaW One of the reason people over-complicate their tactics is that they don't appreciate how so many results happen because of luck. "It's your tactics" really should be replaced with "It's your luck".
  14. To be honest I thinks this won't be fixed in this version, I'm hoping that the developers are getting loads of info about the issues and will do everything to improve the game for the next version.
  15. @robertsseu1 For a top team I would use Beowulf 442 P107/P108. If looking for an all round tactic then Black Echo performs with Lppol MU and Norwich Beowulf is better with Lpool Black Echo with MU and Argus 343 IF with Norwich. The MU and Norwich tests are independent and, are so far the best tactics with those Clubs.
  16. Yeah mate, there is a post in regards to downloading a mod, then removing a specific line. Search for my posts and see if you can find it, if not I'll take a look. I have the 3d switched off and always have the stadium pics in the background as well like the old days. Much prefer it than the 3d pitch
  17. Cross The River In A Crowd And The Crocodile Won't Eat You. Stade de Reims / Ivory Coast - Season Review 2039/40 A wild end to an unforgettable season. A loss away to Strasbourg sees us drop to the Europa League. A more impatient man would be heartbroken. But we know that we've come much further this year anyone would have expected. But we also know that this is only the beginning. We have a young, hungry squad. Who think they can take on the world. Big questions will be asked of us as Reims return to Europe next year, for the first time since 2022/23. What a year. We started off on a tear and managed to finish far above my wildest expectations, even after a few rough patches. PM Haaientand (the tactic we've been using since my final year at Partizan) is in its "final" form. (We're in the process of writing up the system on strikerless.) We're firing on all cylinders, with the 2nd highest goals scored in Ligue 1 (71, total), with only 32 conceded (3rd best). The big question for next year is whether we can take things to the next level, through: (1) our young players continuing to develop, pushing towards the potential our coaches see; (2) refining our tactics through PPMs; and (3) bringing in reinforcements, to replace the older players who are heading out the door and loanees who will not be back. As far as (3) goes, we activated the $7M optional fee for Fred Sembolo, who has been our first-choice keeper during the run-in. Heading out the door will be our former No. 1, Eli Iluz, who is heading back to Israel on a free transfer, with the imminent expiration of his contract. Yann Blanc is also out of contract. Loanee Craig Jackson is being sent on his way with a hearty thank you - he was brilliant in Ligue 2 and would have featured for us this past year, but for the signing of Sibusiso Ngwenya. Gervais Traore and Marijan Basic will not be back, as Koln and Aston Villa (respectively) want to give them a run in the first team. They'll be replaced in the 1st XI with Hassen Sellami and Abdallah Yahiaoui, with 2 youth team graduates backfilling our 2nd XI, along with Junior Konate's long-awaited arrival in August. All of which means we'll only need to dip into the market for a goalkeeper and right wingback, for our 2nd XI. We're young, but deep. And a run at Europe requires 2 XIs. Goals for 2040/41: Not embarrass ourselves in the Europa League. Secure a top 3 finish in Ligue 1, and thus qualify for the 2041/42 Champions League. Start investing in our facilities, to ensure long-term success. Squad | League Overview | Transfers Finances | Income | Expenditure Fixtures 1 | Fixtures 2 European Review In the Champions League, Cristiano Ronaldo's Juventus beat Marco Rose's Monaco, 2-1. Champions League: Overview | Knockout Rounds In the Europa League, Nestor el Maestro's Partizan beat Cristian Zapata's Stuttgart, 1-nil. Europa League: Overview | Knockout Rounds In the Europa Conference League, AI-managed Anderlecht beat AZ, 5-nil. Europa Conf. League: Overview | Knockout Rounds In the active leagues, Ognjen Vranjes’ Aston Villa defended their Premier League. Marco Ianni's Inter claimed their first Serie A title since 2020/21, as Cristiano Ronaldo's Juventus failed to recapture what has been almost-exclusively "their" title, in-game. Miguel Cardoso's Sevilla won their 3rd straight La Liga title, the 6th time in 8 years that neither Barcelona nor Real Madrid have won the title. Julian Nagelsmann's Gladbach reclaimed their Bundesliga title from Antonio Conte's Schalke, on goal difference. Baba Toure's Club Brugge won their 4th straight Belgian title, their 11th in 14 years. Paolo Fonseca's Panathinaikos won their 16th straight SuperLeague title. Nestor el Maestro's Partizan won their 8th straight title, 40 points clear of **** Star in 2nd place. Finally, Joao Nunes' IFK Norrkoping won the 2039 Allsvenskan title, their 4th title in 6 years...while Malmo FF failed to promote from the 2039 Superettan, meaning that they will spend a 2nd year in the 2nd tier. Save/Challenge Overview Cross-posted at From the Cheap Seats.
  18. Lad I dunno if u noticed or not ( I guess not ) but there is "hidden content" available on the tff post of all the previous tactics and the fmf files are still available on just about all previous tactics. Heres the fmf specifically for raptor v4 https://community.sigames.com/applications/core/interface/file/attachment.php?id=293687
  1. Load more activity
  • Newsletter

Want to keep up to date with all our latest news and information?