All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. FA Cup file released today. Here is a screenshot of the neutral club ground semi finals. And here is an example of a schedule that includes a fifth round replay and the FA Cup final being the last match of the season. AS IT SHOULD BE !!!!
  3. FM24.4 ME24.2 EF 4231 A HEX TH P100 CC FM24.4EFKnap 4231 A HEX TH P100 CC.fmf
  4. I'm just hearing unconfirmed rumours coming in, that the sister is the secretary, the mum does the books, the gran is the cook & the grandad is the bouncer. Like I say, unconfirmed at this stage. Back to you Jeff
  5. MAR 2042 - Match Day 32 - At Newcastle United Our winning run ends at at our furthest League road trip of the season, as the Magpies get the better of us. Despite being down at half time, we did manage to pull level, but we couldn't hang on as they ran over the top of us late in the game. Just a few teams in action this weekend, but we stay 12th, with an 18 point gap to the relegation zone. Up next Another tough task as we travel to London to face West Ham in the FA Cup Quarter Final. Having never beaten them, we will need to put in one of our biggest performances ever if we want to advance to the Semi Final.
  6. Clive English - Back to the motherland - APOP Geroskipou 2035/36 Pre-Season On one hand of the coin, it was bitterly disapointing that Geroskipou did not make it into the group stages of the Conference League for the second straight year. On the other hand was there was still some money floating around the club, so Clive decided to go and ask for some more upgrades to the infastructure of the club. The board took some convincing, but after some strongly worded emails, there was finally some confirmations that came through. Transfers In came the usual loan army, but 4 players came in permanently, namely a 42 year old Harry Maguire. At this point, his knees were shot to bits, but his technical and mental abilities were still very much top of the class, and it wouldn't hurt if the club gained a cult following in England thanks to his arrival. Some other players to come in were Pikkuhookana, a young 17 year old from Finland, who was bought in from the lower leagues of Italy. Ambler, who would slot into DC, and Karlsen, a Dane who was highly touted as a prospect. Results In a pre-season mainly dominated by European games, Clive still found some time to batter some lower league teams for morale. As Geroskipou had finished 2nd the previous season and APOEL had done the domestic treble, they qualified to play in the Super Cup, which offered no prize money but as it was sandwiched inbetween European games, both teams were forced into playing backups and rotational players which it was not the focus of attention. The game was akin to a reserves game, with not many big chances coming. It was not good for either manager when the game went into extra time then, but APOEL decided it was then to start playing, as they scored early in the half. On 107 minutes, Ivanovic slotted home to make it 1-1. Onto penalties. Schatzle was the hero in the shootout, saving 2 penalties, including the match winning one after Eiriksson had missed the 4th spot kick for Geroskipou. Odds Despite another 2nd place finish, the bookmakers still only had Geroskipou placing 8th. Clive told his family to stick a tenner on his side though at 100/1, just in case. Fixtures A trip to Alki opened up the league season, before Pafos came to try and overturn a 3-0 first leg deficit. AEL, Omonoia, Anorthosi and Othellos were the other fixtures in September.
  7. Hi, has anyone had a problem where the C team players suddenly become ineligible with a message saying that they cannot play for an affiliate when registered for the main club? The 9 players are definitely not registered for Athletic so I am not sure what is happening. Is it a bug?
  8. P.s i have checked this with other players from different leagues even in the low level ones
  9. So I've enabled the attribute masking and I'm still able to see the stats of players I haven't even scouted at all, surely this is a bug I shouldn't be able to? This unlockable can only be applied once in an actual game too
  10. Today
  11. I appreciate your comments and opinions, but it's not realistic to have spent at least a fortnight of group meetings every single day because every player wants a wage rise we can't afford. I am not exaggerating, it was at least that many. and every one of them bringing a meeting of fellow players. Not one lead to a transfer request. none of that is realistic. however as I said in my other post, im taking advantage of the game being similarly unrealistic when it comes to treating the players like dirt. im going for the worst option in private chats, and slating the players in the press and its working. One poor lad has just come to me and politely asked if he could go on loan. I don't want to be short with so many tournaments for such a small club so I immediately slap him with 'if you don't want to be here ill sell you permanently' and he immediately shat himself and apologised.
  12. FM24.4 ME24.2 EF 4231 P HEX TH P100 FM24.4EFKnap 4231 P HEX TH P100.fmf
  13. Season 9 The board were expecting a mid table finish and the media were slightly more optimistic of our chances and predicted us to finish 6th. Things started off well with 6 wins & 3 draws in our opening 9 games saw us sitting in the top 3 places. But, then everything turned sour and we only recorded another 4 wins in the next 13 games with 9 defeats! Turns out that was it for defeats in the league for the remainder of the season. The bad form put paid to our title hopes but we were still with a chance to get into the playoffs. Which we did. We got to the final and it was to be a derby against town rivals Alsager Town! Sadly it was a bridge to far and we lost 4-3! We did have 2 goals disallowed for offside which looked very dubious at best. The fact no replay was shown made me think even more how bad a decision the ref/linesman made on both occasions. Cup competitions were nothing to write home about, going out early in all three competitions we were in! we had three takeover bids fail as well which was frustrating as our finances are far from healthy and we could had done with a takeover to alleviate those problems!
  14. April 2026 Brasileirão Copa Libertadores It is an all green month but the first game was full of disappointment. We scored two goals at the end of the first half to give us hope of the title, but Fluminense pulled back in the second half before we scored a late winner that saw us lose due to lower seeding. 3 final losses in 3 years really stings. We did bounce back from it though and have been imperious in the league and Libertadores, as well as blowing away third tier side Sampaio Corrêa in the Copa do Brasil. Next Fixtures We start the month with two very tough away trips, good results here will set us up well in the league. In the Copa do Brasil Athlético Paranaense will be tough opposition but I would really like to get past the Fourth Round for the first time.
  15. July/August 2024 Update Off we go then. Belief coursing through my veins. The kids are our future etc... Gotta be honest I was worried when Turriff went 2-0 up within 15 minutes but we fought back well with David Weir getting his first goal for the club to take a 2-2 draw. I was all about respecting the point so respect it I did. I then played our more expansive tactic with the 2nd XI at home to Lossiemouth inn the cup and was duly punished with a 4-1 smacking. I went back to the more conservative tactic against Huntly and we again found ourselves 2 down within 15 minutes but it then can became Jamie Mackinnon's coming of age party as he set up Mark and then slotted a beautiful free-kick at the beginning of the 2nd half to give us another 2-2. Respect the point absolutely but it would be nice if we didn't got 2-0 down in every match we play. I started August with a friendly against Thurso to boost morale and that 4-0 win set us up for an extremely professional performance against Rothes. Gunn got a goal and we were all over them before that idiot Seamus Mackinnon got himself sent off with barely 25 minutes gone. We went down to 10 and still dominated and were unlucky not to score more. The second XI then saw Clach off in the League Cup with late goals from Welsh and Thomson before the first team suffered a bit of a second half collapse at the hands of a pretty good looking Nairn side. All in all a bit of a up and down month but given how we finished last season and the shape we looked in coming into this one I'll definitely take this start. We've got something about us. We're definitely not going to be challenging anyone good though. Nairn are 4 from 4 in the early table with Elgin and Brora just two points behind along with Strathspey in a surprise 3rd. We're 10th... s' no bad. A busy September with some challenging games. We start away to Formartine before a run of home games against Fraserburgh in the cup followed by Inverurie (who slapped 10 goals past us in 2 games last year) and Deveronvale. We'll be taking on the early surprise boys Strathspey at the end of the month at their gaff but not before we face an unknown side in the Scottish Cup. We'll definitely know more about this side at the other end of this run of fixtures.
  16. In that case, please report it in the bug tracker.
  17. Yes I'm sure. He's joined my club without me confirming the signing and just played a match for me. If he's bought, as well as moving to his new club, he will stay at my club too but won't be able to play. I'll be able to scout him etc but he still shows up on my squad page. It's a bug of some sort.
  18. New Kits for the series... Made by someone from the FM Library Discord Channel...I have both 2D & 3D kits in the game...
  19. Are you sure you are not misunderstanding? I think this means they signed a new contract with their current club instead of signing for you?
  20. S14 - April 2037 Ekstraklasa Really tough month for us, We played against Widzew who are most likely to win the title and Slask and Pogon who finished top 5 over past seasons. Good thing is that we didn't lose with more then 1 goal difference. Finished a month with a win against Motor who are probably going to go down a league. 4 games left and we sit about md table, safe from relegaion and also I think safe from european spots U19 What a run did our U19 had in UEFA Youth League! The highlight of that will definitly be demolishing Real Madrid U19s 5:1 !
  21. I'm managing a lower league English club and when I try to sign a player I'm encountering a bug where instead of the "set to sign" option it will automatically sign the player. It says that the player commits future to the club with a new contract even though I haven't confirmed it. Their wage comes up as N/A and when they sign for another club, they will duplicate and I'll have an unusable version of that player stuck in my squad. Has anyone ever had this happen? Is there anything I can do?
  22. I'm managing a lower league English club and when I try to sign a player instead of the "set to sign" option it will automatically sign the player. It says that the player commits future to the club with a new contract even though I haven't confirmed it. Their wage comes up as N/A and when they sign for another club they will duplicate and I'll have an unusable version of that player stuck in my squad. Has anyone ever had this happen? Is there anything I can do?
  1. Load more activity