All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. Do you mean the match tablet? (Pause the game)
  3. Pretty sure the game doesn't actually count what you might call a half-space cross as a cross. If you work a midfielder into some space and they're the type to try a killer balls or long passes, provided you have someone attacking the back post, it'll happen. Doesn't even need to be a mezzala. I get these types of passes from a DM(s) into an IF(a) fairly regularly, particularly when I'm using minimum width and focusing play down the flanks. This encourages the midfielders to go into the halfspaces and also ensures the IF is playing up against their CB as often as possible. I'm sure there are plenty of other ways to do it, but that's what's been working for me lately.
  4. Yeah, at the start of the save there's a big ground expansion, and now they're already talking about building a new stadium. Boards doing board things
  5. Clive English - Back to the motherland - APOP Geroskipou Champions League - Playoff Qualifying Round Geroskipou had drawn Olympiakos from their neighbours Greece for the final round of qualifying. On paper, a lot weaker than Benfica, but stronger than AIK. Just like in the previous rounds, Geroskipou had home advantage in the first leg. First Leg In the first Leg, Geroskipou started well early on, getting the better of the Greek side. It was midway through the first half that they finally got the breakthrough, Carvalho popping in a tight shot at the far post. 5 minutes later, it was Mariano's turn to get in on the goalscoring, this time from a counter attack from an Olympiakos corner. The match settled down for the next hour, when the Greeks took advantage of some poor defensive positioning, and poked home a crucial away goal. The final score was 2-1 to Geroskipou, and Clive was happy enough with a win. Second Leg The second leg started as well as any Geroskipou fan could have hoped for, with the Greek's picking up a yellow card in the first minute, a midfielder getting injured, but most importantly, no goals. The first half concluded with the score at 0-0, and Geroskipou on track to reach the group stages of the Champions League. The trend carried on into the second half, but just after the hour mark, things fell apart for Clive. A goal for Olympiakos threatened to derail the whole tie. Geroskipou pushed forward to try and get the goal that would see them through, but created nothing but 2 more goals for the Greeks. The match finished 3-0 on the night, 4-2 on aggregate. Geroskipou had fallen at the final hurdle. On the plus side, losing in the playoff round meant that Geroskipou qualified for the Europa League group stage. This also bought over £2.5m into the club's bank account, giving Clive some more money to wiggle with for the upcoming season.
  6. I think prize money is a share of the TV revenue - teams finishing higher get a bigger share. But I don't know that for certain.
  7. Agent fees and installments for the transfer discrepancy and I reckon the difference between the 187m and 214m is Staff.
  8. Today
  9. Thank you, @JaytheGreat We sure are, this group of Viking players have surprised even me - only Chelsea and Barcelona have been noticeably at another level to us.
  10. Thank you all. Really much appreciated. The trophies might not be the overarching goal of the save but it sure is nice. Interesting point re Hugo. I had him immediately pegged as a 10, looking to get into the box and exploit his creative and finishing ability. The lack of strength had put me off any ideas of using him further back but I can see what you're saying. I'm currently using one of my DMs as a segundo volante which has been a little hit-and-miss. Saúl Gonzaléz has been playing there but is much less effective than he was as a CM(A) in the 4-3-3. However, this has been a necessary sacrifice for the overall system to work. Nevertheless, that's the one role that I'm thinking hasn't really been properly optimised. Something like an RPM or regista may well work there, so long as I can still get him forward enough. I wouldn't want to lose the additional presence in the box I can get from the SV.
  11. hi guys. i try to made 5th italian league (eccellenza) but i cannot find the reason about some error. the competitions date seems to be fine and rules are fine, same of the past year so i can t find a wayout. KAYAdb - Serie D + Eccellenza 1.3.fmf
  12. Do you have any installments being payed out from previous seasons? As for wages, perhaps paying wages for players already sold?
  13. Hi, I spotted a mistake on a Ousmane Diao (Mafra) best feet. In DB, it's left foot but IRL it's right foot but with good left foot. I means 20 for right and 12 for left it's good compromise. Links: Thanks to update that!
  14. A quick Dylan Cox update Still at Real Madrid He now has 135 goals in 141 games for England He is also England's all time record goal scorer
  15. Luverdense - Brazil - 2033 - Season 7 - Campeonato Brasileiro Serie A (Tier 1) - 11th A very satisfactory first season in the top flight, finishing mid table. We had a slow start but then pulled clear of relegation and stayed lower mid table the whole season. This qualifies us for the Copa Sudamericana. Nothing much else happened. The youth take was disappointing. A good right back came through but we have plenty of talent in defence. We still need a striker and a right winger and a bit of patience and we'd have a good team. Another mid table season next season will be most welcome. Best player A disappointing intake. One elite talent but we have plenty of talent in defence.
  16. ' Season 100 - 2122/23 - SBC Another disappointing season, finishing 8th and outside the playoffs
  17. First of all thanks to both of you for answering me, I try to be more precise: From the History of my transfers you can see I have spent 85 Mio (Transfer in) and sold for 82 Mio (Transfer out) that's a difference of 3 Mio, so what is shown in the season Preview Tab of My team with 4.03 and that is fine for me. What I do no understands instead is why for Transfer Net Spent I see 12.92 Mio. Where does this come from, how is it calulated? can it be as Smoo says from Agent fees and similar? Moreover I spend 214 Mio in wages of 235 Mio available, how come they say salary per annum 187Mio , where does this come from, do you have any ideas?
  18. FM24.4 ME24.2 WOF 4231 A HP TH P105 FM24.4WOFKnap 4231 A HP TH P105.fmf
  19. (FM24) Born & Bred ‘The Regionnaire Challenge’ – Part 13 January - February '26... We start off with your boy, CoxieFM signing another one year deal with the Peacock and still not getting paid. It's all good as that I'll probably working in the Sainsbury in Lower Gornal anyways...Enough of chatting rubbish, let's get into the league action... However, before we start with the league, it was the Midlands Football League Cup 4th round tie against Wolves Sporting . The Wolverhampton based side went on to beat us 2-0 just two days after signing on for another year. They were the better side as we didn't take our chances. So, now we get into the Midland Football League Premier Division action and I have to say this has been the worst two months so far in the series in terms of results not going our way. We drew the first match 2-2 against Billy's Town (Well, Bilston if you ain't local), which wasn't a bad result as it meant we kept our 2nd place spot in the table. It was more the next six games, where we had won the same amount we lost which was three a piece and at one point we dropped out of the playoffs places. I did think, is this the league we might struggle to get out of? Beat Chasetown, happy days...Lost 1-0 to Tividale which will please @TheFootiePost, who is a blogger of non league football, mainly Tividale. Then, back to winning ways beating OJM Black Country before back to back defeats which included Dudley Town our fierce rivals in FM doing the double over us, meaning we dropped to 6th place!!! FUMING, I WAS!!! But, calm CoxieFM as I ended February with back to back wins to get us into 3rd place. The League Standings... There are only 8 games remaining in the league and there is still a lot to play for...I had won back to back promotion as champions the last two season and I think if we are going to get it this time and make it three in a row, it will have to get via the playoff because I think Heanor Town being 12 points ahead are likely to win the league. Well, there is still a chance I might not end the season in the playoffs...All to play for before the next update!!
  20. It was floated in the US as a joint federation league champions cup, not sure where it started or if it got anywhere beyond that. I think they were just going to add the CONCACAF nations into the system and bring in more US money while the USSF attempted to build up the MLS. I'll try to find an article, but I'm a bit too young to remember it as anything other than something I heard on ESPN at the barbershop lol.
  21. NOTE: In this save the transfers will be done by the Director of Football. We are the new Portland Timbers manager. It is an exciting challenge here in the MLS. This is what the squad looks like.
  22. ...but, like you, I thought the move made sense In a similar scenario to when Beijing approached me in the 2032 season when things were going well at South China, things are going well at Beijing – but having dominated Chinese football for a few years now, it feels like the right time to move on and try another Asian league now. Seoul are a big club and have struggled over the duration of this save with just one top three finish in the 2023 season. The following 14 years has seen lots of underachievement and mid table obscurity, which for a club the size of Seoul is quite surprising. Given the size of the club and the potential to wake up this sleeping giant again, it seems like a good, exciting project to move onto at this stage of this save.
  23. It seems like he plays as a centre back in the US, is this true? What should his positions be, then?
  24. Just finished my first season managing in La Liga in FM24; is there no prize money paid out once the league campaign finishes (based on final league position)? If I look under League Rules, there is no prize money listed for La Liga (as opposed to other leagues, which show how much a team receives for finishing in a certain position) - thought this was a bit unusual?
  25. A tough decision as it'd be a bit of a step down; plus Seoul have had a difficult start to the 2038 season...
  26. I started a save as AFC Crewe, i made some face pictures for some of the players... Hope they will be useful to others. If anyone has players pics that i have not included please post for me to create ...Thanks . AFC Crewe faces.rar
  1. Load more activity