All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. All that money and the board still is taking 30% of transfer revenue.
  3. SEASON 2023/2024 More Wins But Nearly Beaten By Eastbourne! King & Veliz Win Awards!
  4. Could we get 2 more people to play a 4 teams league with National teams : We could play 4,5 - 4 or 3,5 star teams. Export National team, and then import in a versus game-
  5. Not sure where to post this. Always see super leagues done but has anyone ever reworked the leagues in a way that the leagues stay the same but teams are different Example. Each world league is ranked. England, Italy Spain, France and so forth. Has anyone ever changed teams in said leagues based on teams world ranking. So if the English Premier League is the top ranked league, the top 24? ranked teams would be moved there. And so forth. Could end up with some amazing new leagues and ways to play Could go as deep as someone would want too. I am not good at using the editor. If this is in the wrong place, I apologize
  6. Spain seems to be very popular this year Best of Luck!
  7. Nice to hear, thank you! I think your way is a dream of the most FM players. Most of them want to be a coaches IRL and work at the company. You have great and interesting way. Good luck!
  8. @@bahmet Don't you have anything left for fm22 skins that you can shoot for me privately? Thank you very much
  9. ahh okay. i've never seen either so that would make sense
  10. Today
  11. Hello everyone. I am starting a new save. The idea of this save is to consistently predict the course of every game we play and win trophies.
  12. It's true about player interactions. Really you got interesting opportunity. Good luck and enjoy it!
  13. it's not an edited version, it's either a touch or a console version
  14. Hello @Dhanabb This was something we resolved back in FM23. It's possible your staff are searching but are struggling to find suitable opponents. Could you please provide us with your save file with an example for us to investigate with, thank you.
  15. I have decided to discontinue this save. I will be starting a new save soon. Stay tuned for further updates.
  16. Our football has same problems. It is far behind of top countries, but new generation of coaches should correct this.
  17. hello in my game impossible to have zlatan ibrahimovic, although it seems to me that he is in the ac milan staff ?
  18. Clive English - Back to the motherland - APOP Geroskipou Champions League - 2nd Qualifying Round Geroskipou's first ever Champions League qualifying game was to be AIK from Sweeden. Geroksipou were the home side, and would be playing at Pafos' ground, Stelios Kyriakidis. Just before the match, Clive was given a fluff piece in the local paper, with the first leg being his 600th game of his Geroskipou career. First Leg Geroskipou dominated the first leg, with the breakthrough only coming in the 75th minute through a goal from Eiriksson. He doubled both his own personal tally and Geroskipou's lead 9 minutes later, and Clive was left hoping that a 2 goal lead going into the second leg would be enough, knowing that his side left a goal or two out on the pitch in Cyprus. Just to add insult to injury, just like the previous season, Leiva was injured in training in between the two legs, meaning that Karlsen would have to set up into the creative role for the rest of the campaign. Second Leg Despite the result on the night going AIK's way, Clive knew that his side deserved at least a draw. The only goal came from a penalty in the 77th minute that, in his humble opinion, was awarded despite a clear dive from the AIK winger. Geroskipou managed to hold on to the result, meaning that they would go through on aggregate 2-1.
  19. Thank you for the save we will investigate further. My guess would be that this is happening to your custom database changes. Have you spotted this in any non-custom save files?
  20. I sometimes have one or both wingers cut inside with the ball, especially the one on attack, but depends on the player. I don't think it makes much of a difference, since in this system they play in a very varied way. I i like them to do their thing. Nothing else at the moment.
  21. Lovely post & thread! I can't say for sure it was only because of Football Manager, but while very young I decided I wanted to become a Football coach having played Sports Interactive games going back to 2001/2002. Before joining Sports Interactive in my current role, I was a professional coach having acquired my UEFA B License & had worked as an academy coach at a League Two football club. If not purely because of Football Manager, it at the very least played a huge influential part in my journey and I've now ended up here at the company itself.
  22. Hallo, wenn Sie ein paar Tage vorgehen, damit Ihre anderen Vorstandsanträge dann erledigt sind, dann sollte der Antrag auf Gehaltserhöhung dann wie in meiner Screenshow unten gezeigt ablaufen.
  23. This looks great as well! Do you use any Player Instructions in this? If so, which ones?
  1. Load more activity