Sports Interactive Community

All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. A better way to set up the 4231 is to use a shadow striker in the AMC role surrounded by support players and in midfield you have a DLP. The shadow striker is underrated he can use his passing and decisions to move the ball quickly which is what you really want. An AP in the role can sometimes be a luxury as most sides start using a DM or even 2 when you get better. So an AP there is just going to try finding a pass in the middle is a storm of players. A shadow striker with comes deep to get the ball can work very well with a DLP and he should be in a good position to keep the ball moving. Thats just my personal take, you can of course use a playmaker there, but then you are really depending on creating Overloads which can be challenging.
  3. 온라인경마사이트 온라인경마사이트 온라인경마사이트 Q 온라인경마사이트 온라인경마사이트 온라인경마사이트 ⓧ 온라인경마사이트 온라인경마사이트 ㅏ 온라인경마사이트 ∥ 온라인경마사이트 온라인경마사이트 ⅵ 온라인경마사이트 ⅓ 온라인경마사이트 온라인경마사이트 온라인경마사이트 온라인경마사이트 온라인경마사이트 Φ 온라인경마사이트 온라인경마사이트 R 온라인경마사이트 온라인경마사이트 온라인경마사이트 ㎑ 온라인경마사이트 온라인경마사이트 ㎳ 온라인경마사이트 온라인경마사이트 온라인경마사이트 온라인경마사이트 Ⅱ #사설경마사이트 #경마사이트추천 #검빛경마 #서울레이스 #서울경마 ※ 저작권자 ⓒ . 무단 전재-재배포 금지 5일(현지시간) 온라인경마사이트 뉴욕타임즈는 네팔 정부가 에베레스트 산 높이를 재측정 한다고 보도했다. 네팔은 그동안 자국 온라인경마사이트 영토 안에 있는 에베레스트 높이를 직접 측정한 적은 없었다. 하지만 네팔은 에베레스트 높이를 둘러싼 의혹들이 국가적인 자존심이 걸린 문제로 인식하고 처음으로 자국 전문가로 꾸려진 팀을 파견했다. 이 팀은 다음 달 산 높이의 기준이 온라인경마사이트 되는 평균 해수면을 측정하면서 본격적인 온라인경마사이트 작업에 들어갈 예정이다. 현재까지 알려진 에베레스트의 공식 높이는 8848m. 이는 지난 1952년부터 1955년 사이 온라인경마사이트 인도 측량가들이 측정한 것을 온라인경마사이트 공식으로 인정한 수치다. 앞서 가장 처음 ‘피크15’를 측정하고 ‘마운트 에베레스트’ 라 이름 지은 사람은 영국의 측량가 앤드류 온라인경마사이트 워다. 그는 1849년 최초로 삼각측량으로 높이 8840m를 재는데 성공했고 대기 중
  4. We are getting the can register up to X number of foreign players Brexit it looks like. Won't be official until June. In FM18 I had the hard Brexit, but made it work, just scouted the heck out of the UK for the U18s. This might actually be better than the current setup, all of these cheap young South Americans that I've been scouting and adding to the shortlist ... pretty sweet!
  5. You can't, but considering how it works you can very well emulate it yourself. Disable Brexit but also disable Bosman rule in the league settings, remove every UK nation from the EU, have all UK nations consider each other as non-foreign, keep the work permit rules unchanged... It doesn't take much time. Hell, I did it for 19.1; just validate it again in 19.3 and you should be good. Brexit.zip
  6. Not a bad position going into the New Year. Shame the board isn't putting their money where it will do some good, but if you can keep Parker healthy you should be in good shape. While I figure out my next move I'm back to playing my sporadic Man Utd save where, happily, Max Aarons is still my player. And having just qualified for next season's Champions League, the board just gave me a transfer budget of £333m .
  7. Today
  8. I always thought your rep was a global thing, so the stars represent your standing on he WORLD stage. So winning promotions and trophies can help, the bigger the trophy the bigger increase in rep. I don;t know about the ones you have achieved, but if the competition rep is low, then you won;t get much hit on your manager rep.
  9. Yesterday
  10. Reworked "news" panel for dark version of EVO PLUS. Light in progress!
  11. Ah maybe that's why I have missed the check box as I am playing FMT. Put a thread in the FMT Forum but you are lucky if you ever get an answer there!! I had assumed it would be the same as FM Full Fat but if it's staff responsibilities then they must be different as I don't have that tab available from the U23 Manager and that might by why I missed the Inbox message although at times I do shoot through those. Just strange I never encountered the same situation at least once before over the years as I have always had fringe players on reserve list to up their fitness.
  12. I don't agree with you in some aspects. About the Goalkeeper, i don't agree with you, he isnt the simple gk that throws the ball into the midfield and hopes someone of his team gets it, he often receives the ball and plays shortly to his center backs or fullbacks. The simple gk role doesn't give me that. About the fullbacks, André Almeida and Grimaldo, i agree with you, in real life, Grimaldo is a lot more creative, a lot more incisive than A. Almeida is, the problem is, as you know, FM tries to simulate real-life management. As i shown in my previous picture, both fullbacks hugh the line very far in the pitch, Grimaldo is more offensive and Andre Almeida is not, you suggest playing Wing-Back ? Well, you just need to see that the wing-back in a FM match does not stay far up in the patch as the CWB, the problem is that. If you play like that, you will see Grimaldo very high up in the pitch and Andre Almeida doesnt not hugh the line and by that you can't create a 2x1 with pizzi. Center-backs, Ferro is indeed a BPD, and Ruben Dias is a BPD too, why ? Cause the BPD role give the "permission" to try long range passes, as Ferro does per example, but the BPD role also gives the permission to the center-back push forward with the ball on his feet, with the cimple CB role normally he will try to pass short and thats it. With the midfield, i have tried DLP (s) and DLP (d), i have tried BWM, MC(d), BWM is a valid option. About the 2 wingers. Well, you need to understand something. Both Rafa and Pizzi stay in the half-space, as you see in the pictures, by that, you cant simply use an Inverted Winger role, and why ? Cause the Inverted Winger role doesn't play like he does in real-life. Play Rafa in that role and you will see him often trying to dribble, shoot from far and losing the ball very often, i explained before, when someone receives the ball in the half-space, the others make a run behind the defence. Besides that, the Inverted Winger hughs the line in possession, i don't want that. About the strikers, i tried J. Félix in DLF, Trequartista, False 9, DLF and Trequartista are valid options. Sometimes i use False 9 in some specific games. Like i explained before, FM isn't real-life management, you cant simply tell players to do specific stuff. The roles you chose in the game will translate in a coded player movimentation, like i said before, Rafa with an inverted winger will try to dribble, you just need to watch 1 or 2 matches and you will understand that both Pizzi and Rafa stay in the half-space, the Inverted Winger doesn't give me that.
  13. So first, the clubs. They're based in France, which is why they generate French players. For example, this one. To change that, you go to their page in the Editor and make sure they're based where they should be, like so. You can use Swansea as a model. You also need to make sure their stadium and facilities are in the right city/country. In the league stage, make sure to go under this option, activate it and then untick it to make sure the top team doesn't become a champion. That said, and like I said earlier, this setup isn't what you'd want to use for your project. Personally I'm getting an outright crash after doing those changes and trying to hit Continue. You should model your database around and after other fantasy databases. I suggest looking at FMScout.com for fantasy databases you can take inspiration from.
  14. He can write music, sing, drive the women wild with his deep voice, and apparently play AMC
  15. I was just wondering if anybody knew of any 'technical' reason as to why my rep is still at 1 1/2 stars. I'd assume it would be higher after a few promotions, league titles and domestic trophies with around a 60% winrate over 10 seasons which I'd count as consistent success. 1 1/2 stars is around the level of a English Conference club. I was wondering if anyone else had this issue or I'm just doing something wrong
  16. Yes, I realize that the left flank would be very exposed, but irl Benfica took lots of risks with Grimaldo and Rafa playing there. Many times we would see them going up side by side leaving big area exposed in the back. That was compensated by, Samaris that cover that side, and by the left center back that slightly drift to that side. That's why I think Samaris plays IRL as a BWM because he needs to cover a big area in that midfield. But, that risk cost Benfica, for example, the semi final in the Portuguese cup, where a bad transition in the left side, with Grimaldo trying to run with the ball, and with Rafa already up in the pitch, lost possession to Bruno Fernandes that scored a great goal. Lage tactics have some issues in transitions, in particular in defensive transitions, but in possession, it produces beautiful football. I think that this set-up that I made also suffers from the same issues.
  17. Chelsea faced Juventus at Stamford Bridge knowing that a point would put them within touching distance of the knockout stage, and a win would guarantee it, as would a point if Gladbach failed to beat Dinamo Zagreb. However, the Blues were without José Gayà, who was suspended after being sent off in Turin. Spencer opted to start Azpilicueta at left back, and give Charlie Wakefield his Champions League debut. Juventus, meanwhile, were without their cultured Argentine striker, Paulo Dybala, who had sustained a calf strain. Chelsea Courtois Wakefield Luiz Zouma Azpilicueta Matic Kanté Fàbregas Willian Costa Hazard Substitutes: Begovic, Zappacosta, Rüdiger, Camacho, Loftus-Cheek, Pedro, Batshuayi Juventus Buffon Benatia Bonucci Chiellini Lichtsteiner Pjanic Khedira Sandro Correa Savic Mandzukic Substitutes: Neto, Goldaniga, Cuadrado, Niang, Asamoah, Rugani, Lemina Referee: Viktor Kassai (HUN) Ils sont les meilleurs Sie sind die besten These are the Champions Die meister Die besten Les meilleurs équipes The Champions! After being hit early on by Chelsea in the previous match, Juventus looked to return the favour. In the second minute, Pjanic put a free kick wide after a foul by David Luiz, before Bonucci headed against the upright from a corner two minutes later. In the fourteenth minute, a free kick from Willian was deflected out for a corner, before a shot from Kanté was blocked a minute later. In the 24th minute, Kanté intercepted a pass from Sandro to Khedira and passed to Luiz, who sent a long ball to Costa. Costa moved the ball out wide to Willian, who got down the right before passing to Kanté, and Kanté got into the area before surging past Chiellini and striking a low shot which settled just over the line off the inside of the post to give Chelsea the lead. A minute later, a free kick from Pjanic found Benatia, whose header wasn't even close. Mandzukic then sent a header wide, before Courtois turned a Savic shot behind. Three minutes from half time, a superb sliding tackle from Chiellini dispossessed Willian, and Juventus looked to counter. Sandro played a long ball down the left for Mandzukic, who passed to Savic. Correa then took over and exchanged passes with Pjanic before seeing a shot tipped behind by Courtois. Five minutes into the second half, David Luiz robbed Mandzukic and passed to Zouma. Zouma passed left to Azpilicueta, who passed down the line for Hazard. Hazard passed through to Fàbregas, who found Wakefield out on the right. Wakefield passed to the feet of Willian, who floated the ball in from the right, and Costa volleyed home at the near post to double Chelsea's lead. Five minutes later, Azpilicueta played the ball past Lichtsteiner and looked for Hazard. Hazard encouraged Costa to come forward with a searching pass, but Costa lost the ball to Bonucci. Bonucci, however, lost it to Hazard, whose shot was saved by Buffon. In the 63rd minute, Conte replaced Savic with Cuadrado, who was incidentally on loan from Chelsea. Cuadrado looked to get on the scoresheet immediately, but sent the ball over the bar. Two minutes later, Zouma headed wide from a corner. In the 67th minute, Juventus were awarded a free kick for a David Luiz handball. Pjanic's shot was blocked by Kanté, but the ball fell to Benatia, who played the ball into the area for Lichtsteiner. Lichtsteiner went for glory, but his shot was saved by Courtois. Juventus then took Bonucci off, replacing him with Goldaniga. Two minutes later, Chelsea looked to launch a counter attack, as Fàbregas sent a 30 yard ball to Hazard. Hazard sent a cross into the area, where Diego Costa connected and saw his volley strike the post. In the 72nd minute, Goldaniga found Pjanic, who passed to Cuadrado. Cuadrado passed into the path of Mandzukic, whose shot was saved by Courtois. Juventus then made their final change, replacing Pjanic with Asamoah. With just under ten minutes left, Azpilicueta played a pass down the left to Hazard, who sent in a cross. Costa headed from an awkward angle, but sent his header wide. As the match closed out, Spencer brought Camacho, Loftus-Cheek and Batshuayi on for Kanté, Matic and Costa. In the final minute of stoppage time, Cuadrado looked to grab a consolation goal, but sent the ball over the bar. The win meant that Chelsea were guaranteed a spot in the knockout stage. UEFA Champions League Group C, Match 4 - at Stamford Bridge, London Chelsea 2-0 Juventus (Kanté 24, Diego Costa 50) Attendance: 41,629 (2,081 away) Man of the Match: Willian The Premier League awards were presented the following day. Both Diego Costa and N'Golo Kanté were pipped to the Player of the Month award by West Ham's advanced forward Jonathan Calleri, while Spencer edged out Slaven Bilic and Mauricio Pochettino for Manager of the Month. Some people, however, disagreed with the decision; in his column in The Sun, Sid Collingwood stated that “While I have nothing against Spencer and I believe he has had a good month, Slaven Bilic is more deserving of the award on the following tiebreaker: West Ham five, Manchester United one.” Other Results Tuesday Group A: Besiktas 2-4 CSKA Moscow (Aboubakar 6, 69, Gökhan Tore s/o 35; Dzagoev 10, Golovin 13, 39, 61), FC Porto 2-0 Athletic Bilbao (Silva 37, 82) Group B: Atlético Madrid 4-0 FC Basel (Griezmann 35, 45+1, Gaitán 44, Gameiro 90, Giménez s/o 59), Chievo 1-3 Benfica (Birsa 65, Douglas s/o 85; Dainelli og 30, Alario 57, Horta 90+1) Group C: Gladbach 4-1 Dinamo Zagreb (Hermann 22, 56, Johnson 54, Kramer 89; Coulibaly 48) Group D: Red Bull Salzburg 1-3 Bayern Munich (Ajeti 48; Hummels 44, Coman 45+1, Lewandowski 53), Tottenham 1-2 AS Monaco (Son 66; Falcao 7, Germain 59) Group E: BATE Borisov 2-4 Sporting CP (Tishkov 45, 77, Pigulevskiy s/o 38; Geraldes 25, Trauco 33, Kalinic 42, 62, Semedo s/o 8), Celtic 1-2 Real Madrid (Bébé 86; Morata 77, Bale 82) Group F: Club Brugge 1-2 Dortmund (Joselu 14; Götze 43, Schürrle pen 65), Shakhtar 1-2 Inter Milan (Taison 60; Miranda 25, Banega 47) Group G: Arsenal 1-4 Barcelona (Lukaku 86; Suárez 32, 51, 57, Neymar 38), Zenit 2-2 Feyenoord (Dzyuba 36, Kokorin 55; Jørgensen 34, Trindade de Vilhena 63) Group H: Legia Warsaw 0-2 Man Utd (Mata 10, Ghoulam 59), Bayer Leverkusen 2-1 PSG (Volland 58, Kampl 61; Neves 79) Europa League Group C: Torino 1-2 Liverpool (Martínez 86; Wilshere 34, Sturridge pen 83) Group D: Maccabi Tel Aviv 1-0 Hearts (Lubin 28) Group H: Man City 2-0 Mladá Boleslav (De Bruyne 53, Sterling 65) Group K: Vorskla 0-2 Southampton (Kisel s/o 61; Romeu 34, Lingard 84) Group L: Valencia 3-1 Watford (Munir 5, 38, 75, Pérez 1; Deeney 53) Group Tables: | Pos | Inf | Team | Nation| Pld | Won | Drn | Lst | For | Ag | GD | Pts | | ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------| | 1st | | CSKA Moscow | RUS | 4 | 2 | 2 | 0 | 7 | 4 | 3 | 8 | | ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------| | 2nd | | FC Porto | POR | 4 | 2 | 1 | 1 | 5 | 3 | 2 | 7 | | ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------| | 3rd | | Athletic Club | ESP | 4 | 1 | 1 | 2 | 5 | 4 | 1 | 4 | | ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------| | 4th | | Besiktas JK | TUR | 4 | 1 | 0 | 3 | 4 | 10 | -6 | 3 | | ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------| | Pos | Inf | Team | Nation| Pld | Won | Drn | Lst | For | Ag | GD | Pts | | -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------| | 1st | Q | SL Benfica | POR | 4 | 4 | 0 | 0 | 9 | 3 | 6 | 12 | | -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------| | 2nd | Q | Atlético de Madrid | ESP | 4 | 3 | 0 | 1 | 11 | 3 | 8 | 9 | | -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------| | 3rd | | FC Basel | SUI | 4 | 1 | 0 | 3 | 7 | 16 | -9 | 3 | | -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------| | 4th | | Chievo | ITA | 4 | 0 | 0 | 4 | 5 | 10 | -5 | 0 | | -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------| | Pos | Inf | Team | Nation| Pld | Won | Drn | Lst | For | Ag | GD | Pts | | ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------| | 1st | Q | Chelsea | ENG | 4 | 4 | 0 | 0 | 8 | 2 | 6 | 12 | | ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------| | 2nd | | Juventus | ITA | 4 | 2 | 0 | 2 | 6 | 5 | 1 | 6 | | ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------| | 3rd | | Gladbach | GER | 4 | 2 | 0 | 2 | 7 | 6 | 1 | 6 | | ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------| | 4th | | Dinamo Zagreb | CRO | 4 | 0 | 0 | 4 | 2 | 10 | -8 | 0 | | ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------| | Pos | Inf | Team | Nation| Pld | Won | Drn | Lst | For | Ag | GD | Pts | | ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------| | 1st | | Tottenham | ENG | 4 | 3 | 0 | 1 | 7 | 3 | 4 | 9 | | ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------| | 2nd | | Bayern | GER | 4 | 3 | 0 | 1 | 7 | 3 | 4 | 9 | | ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------| | 3rd | | AS Monaco | FRA | 4 | 2 | 0 | 2 | 5 | 5 | 0 | 6 | | ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------| | 4th | | Red Bull Salzburg | AUT | 4 | 0 | 0 | 4 | 1 | 9 | -8 | 0 | | ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------| | Pos | Inf | Team | Nation| Pld | Won | Drn | Lst | For | Ag | GD | Pts | | -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------| | 1st | Q | Real Madrid | ESP | 4 | 4 | 0 | 0 | 10 | 1 | 9 | 12 | | -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------| | 2nd | | Celtic | SCO | 4 | 2 | 0 | 2 | 6 | 5 | 1 | 6 | | -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------| | 3rd | | Sporting CP | POR | 4 | 2 | 0 | 2 | 8 | 8 | 0 | 6 | | -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------| | 4th | | BATE Barysaw | BLR | 4 | 0 | 0 | 4 | 3 | 13 | -10 | 0 | | -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------| | Pos | Inf | Team | Nation| Pld | Won | Drn | Lst | For | Ag | GD | Pts | | -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------| | 1st | Q | Internazionale | ITA | 4 | 4 | 0 | 0 | 11 | 2 | 9 | 12 | | -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------| | 2nd | Q | Dortmund | GER | 4 | 3 | 0 | 1 | 6 | 4 | 2 | 9 | | -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------| | 3rd | | Club Brugge | BEL | 4 | 0 | 1 | 3 | 5 | 9 | -4 | 1 | | -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------| | 4th | | Shakhtar | UKR | 4 | 0 | 1 | 3 | 3 | 10 | -7 | 1 | | -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------| | Pos | Inf | Team | Nation| Pld | Won | Drn | Lst | For | Ag | GD | Pts | | -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------| | 1st | Q | FC Barcelona | ESP | 4 | 3 | 1 | 0 | 13 | 3 | 10 | 10 | | -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------| | 2nd | | Arsenal | ENG | 4 | 2 | 1 | 1 | 8 | 7 | 1 | 7 | | -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------| | 3rd | | Feyenoord | NED | 4 | 1 | 1 | 2 | 5 | 10 | -5 | 4 | | -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------| | 4th | | Zenit | RUS | 4 | 0 | 1 | 3 | 3 | 9 | -6 | 1 | | -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------| | Pos | Inf | Team | Nation| Pld | Won | Drn | Lst | For | Ag | GD | Pts | | ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------| | 1st | | Man Utd | ENG | 4 | 3 | 1 | 0 | 9 | 2 | 7 | 10 | | ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------| | 2nd | | Leverkusen | GER | 4 | 3 | 0 | 1 | 9 | 5 | 4 | 9 | | ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------| | 3rd | | Paris Saint-Germain | FRA | 4 | 1 | 1 | 2 | 9 | 6 | 3 | 4 | | ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------| | 4th | | Legia Warszawa | POL | 4 | 0 | 0 | 4 | 1 | 15 | -14 | 0 | | ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
  18. Villa fan here and played a lot with the Claret and Blues this year. He really is a player who can play a multitude of roles. I've found Mezzala and RPM to bE good but I think in the right system he'd be great as AP. What kind of set up do you have him in?
  19. This can happen if there is more than one team interested and a small bidding war will give a better price for the selling price. Under these conditions, the asking price is just the first part of the negotiations
  20. Is there a way to change the league when making a club? Like take over Stoke but go into League 2? @Lucas
  21. Welcome to the forums. Manager reputation will rise with success but it is not an instant rise and you will need to show consistent success for major changes to take place. I have edited your thread tile as that was not necessary
  22. @Keyzer Soze Your tactic makes a lot more sense than the OP one from both FM and RL football perspectives, except for the left flank, which would be extremely exposed by having the CWB and IW both on attack duty.
  23. This is the reason I always set my tactics for the next game immediately after the previous one - it makes selecting u23 availability much easier. I also never skip past the inbox message asking fro players available (if you aren't seeing it, it is a checkbox under Staff Responsibilities I think ) you can ask the u23 manager to remind you before every fixture. Worht remembering that if left to his own devices, whoever picks the team fro age-group fixtures will use the best players available to him, so first-teamer set to be available will get snapped up every time. So as annoying as it feels, I'm afraid its not a bug but you can work with it easily enough.
  24. @john1 Very good progress, you're definitely sorting the club out now! @Carlf788 Congratulations on a very decent finish, hopefully next season will see you improve again (if you don't move on). @warlock Understandable decision, best of luck in your next challenge! Charlton Season 1 - Part 3 November saw a bit of an upturn in form, with just one league defeat against Portsmouth I also failed to get knocked out of the Checkatrade Trophy (as usual) and scraped past Luton in FA Cup Round 1 after a replay December saw similar results, scraping through in both Cups after disappointing performances in easier fixtures The league form was good, a run of three wins putting me top again - before losing the last two as the year closed on a low note This leaves my team sat in 3rd as the January transfer window opens, so not too bad at all really (it's tight at the top) As you will see from the below graph, it's still Josh Parker leading the way on the pitch But both he and Lyle Taylor (who has been injured a lot) keep getting international calls, leaving only one semi-fit natural striker at times As a result, I added another forward on 6th December when I landed James Norwood on a free transfer Burton paid Tranmere £160k for his services on 26th July 2018, but after four appearances his contract was mutually terminated on 1st December With no transfer fee and wages of just £1.5k, it was a low-risk manoeuvre on my part, and he becomes a useful rotation option More interestingly you'll see the financial graph on the right, and the good news is the club balance sits at just under £64 million However, since the tycoon takeover, neither the wage budget or transfer budget have been adjusted upwards Maybe the board are concerned about FFP (which the club is on target to pass), but it looks like the transfer window is going to be a non-event
  1. Load more activity
  • Newsletter

Want to keep up to date with all our latest news and information?