Sports Interactive Community

All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. The sidebar is only coloured when you're on screens belonging to those sections This is intentional behaviour.
  3. Don't have many on full detail but i'll do a few that i can find: Liverpool v Man City: Shots 10 v 16. Long shots 3 v 4 Liverpool v Barcelona: Shots 11 v 5. Long shots 4 v 3 Barcelona v Liverpool: Shots 15 v 8. Long shots 6 v 1 Liverpool v Atletico: Shots 19 v 2. Long shots 3 v 0 Atletico v Liverpool: Shots 6 v 10. Long shots 1 v 4 Liverppol v Juventus: Shots 22 v 7. Long shots 8 v 3 Juventus v Liverpool: Shots 17 v 5. Long shots 4 v 2 Barcelona v Fiorentina: Shots 22 v 1. Long shots 5 v 0 Fiorentina v Barcelona: Shots 7 v 10. Long shots 4 v 4 Barcelona v Dortmund: Shots 25 v 5. Long shots 9 v 0 Dortmund v Barcelona: Shots 11 v 23. Long shots 3 v 6 Real Madrid v Man C: Shots 14 v 9. Long shots 9 v 2 Man C v Real Madrid: Shots 15 v 14. Long shots 5 v 7 Real Madrid v PSG: Shots 30 v 18. Long shots 12 v 3 (Mad game, apparently. 5-5) PSG v Real Madrid: Shots 19 v 19. Long shots 7 v 1 As i mentioned; i don't have many competitions on full detail. These are some that i could find, but they're taken from Champions League 22/23-season, latter stages. I do realise that they are "equally" dominant teams facing eachother. Might not be exactly what you were thinking of, but it's something.
  4. https://community.sigames.com/topic/497278-fm20-british-and-irish-steel-challenge/
  5. Just got to October international break in my save. Sitting 5th after 8 games with 1 loss, 2 draws and 5 wins. Arsenal and Liverpool are both join top with 8 wins out of 8 so we are already 7 points behind the leaders. I'm struggling to get Kane to score at a rate that I feel happy with, he has 4 goals in 7apps in the PL which isn't bad but I just feel with those attributes that he should be getting more (he's currently 10th in the top goalscores for the league). In the Champions League I got a bit of a nightmare group consisting of PSG, Inter and Ludogrets. So far i've beaten PSG at home but lost to Inter away. Carabao Cup saw us beat Sunderland at home with a youthful side and we face Leyton Orient in the 4th round at home. Signings so far: James Maddison - £35m - bargain Eriksen replacement Thilo Kehrer - Season Long Loan as cover after selling Toby Nathan Ferguson - £8m (now loaned out to Bristol City) Also signed a number of 17 and 18yo's to boost my U18's and 23's Players Sold: Christian Eriksen - £75m to PSG Toby Alderweireld - £40m to Man Utd Victor Wanyama -£14.25m to Wolves I will probably make Lo Celso's loan a permanent move and I am heavily scouting British talents as I look to rebuild the team over the next 2 to 4 windows. I am looking at the following options: Goalkeeper - Would love to bring in a home grown keeper but there's only really Pickford who would be good enough and I'm not overly keen on him. May look to bring in Donnaruma or someone of that ilk to replace Lloris. LB - Sell Danny Rose and buy Chilwell or Jamal Lewis to replace. Will keep Davies and Sessegnon as backups CB - Ben Godfrey is my initial target here and will look to phase out Jan Vertonghen after this season (I gave him an extension until June 2021). I like Sanchez and Foyth and may just use Dier and Tanganga as 4th choice CB RB - Max Aarons, Jayden Bogle and Atal are my shortlisted options here. Will look to sell Aurier and Walker-Peters may stay depending on budget. Midfield - Looking at making Lo Celso's move a permanent and will probably look to cash in on Sissoko. I've been looking at either Lewis Cook or Sean Longstaff to replace Moussa. I'd love to bring in Declan Rice but don't feel I can have Dier, Skipp and Rice at the same time! Attack - Not sure what I will do here, I'd love to bring in Sancho but this would push Son out. Lucas has done really well for me and I will probably sell Lamela in the summer. Trying to give chances to Troy so he can develop aswell. Have scouted Haland also for consideration.
  6. I'll have a proper look when the full game is released on Tuesday. As Wales has a new division I'm leaning towards starting there
  7. Can you confirm the name of the save? I can't find it on our cloud. Perhaps you could re-upload and confirm the name? Thanks.
  8. I created a system called Maves 442 and in FM19 I did a series with Hoffenheim, where I adapted it slightly, The system still works for FM20, I just haven't done a video for that yet. It's pretty much what you might be looking for.
  9. op's question has been answered so I'm closing this thread.
  10. Hi @lookass This is a known issue where hidden attributes are too low at game start. There are too many 1s being set, but it is not all players, and changes made to progression for FM20 will mean these attributes will increase more with time.
  11. op's question has been answered
  12. Hi @CookieFM, do you happen to have a save just before the deal is completed? Also, surplus to requirements does seem odd so could you perhaps raise that separately in the transfers forum?
  13. happened again. Fermana F.C. v Reggiana.pkm
  14. Using "ctrl + s" saves the game for me (I'm on mac).
  15. Match guys will be able to advise on this @Nic Madden @Jack Joyce @CJ Ramson
  16. Hi @BruceyNTFC no problem. That is a good idea to perhaps add a reminder - perhaps worth raising in our feature request forum.
  17. Don't understand what you are getting at here. Can you please provide a screenshot?
  18. Montolivo and Gianni Munari (Parma) retired in these days. The second one will become a Parma scout, as their sports director said. - Roberto Muzzi is the new coach of Empoli - Nicoli Lancini (free agent) signed a contract with Fermana until Juve 30th 2020
  19. That's because Android tablets come out pretty much constantly. Individual devices can be and are "blacklisted", and others will sometimes slip through the Google manifest net (which takes care of most of devices) and allow the game to be installed but may not run. We strongly advise using the compatibility list as your guide. We can't guarantee the device will run on some random device not on the list.
  20. This is something we're aware of and looking to tweak and improve. It's quite a difficult one to get right as we aim to maintain the level that's set in the starting db - but this doesn't account for players who incorrectly don't have a second nationality set.
  21. No call up for Barnes. finished 5th in the league. Serious transfer market business needed to cope with Europa competition
  22. I know that this thread isn't a Youth Only thread, but any regular readers will know that that's where my heart lies. Don't worry, this doesn't affect this save, but it's interesting to me so I'm sure will be interesting to others that read my guff. Food for thought I'm sure you would agree.
  23. Minor issue, but I noticed some templated news items that just aren't accurate. Ruins the immersion a wee bit. Like a news article saying that Man United's £65m Thomas Lemar bid would make him the "most expensive French player in history" when I had already sold Ousmane Dembele earlier in the year for £75m rising to £95m including additional fees. Seems like the news article might be based on historic data, but not considering in-game activity as changing transfer records?
  24. Hey There seems to be a problem with the points record. I play in proximus league (second competition in belgium). After the season i have a new record low points. Now belgium has a rather difficult season progress. First two halfs of the competion. First to of both leagues play for promotion. Further there is an overall classification where to first xx teams go to play with first class clubs for euro ticket. It seems as if the game takes the points of the final playoffs. I think it shoul take the points of the overal classification over the two competions. Maybe you can look at this. Also is social feed everybody is negative about the season, while my objective was to just compete in the competition and not be on the bottom. Finished second overall winning the second part of the competition. greetings
  1. Load more activity
  • Newsletter

Want to keep up to date with all our latest news and information?