All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. I'm interested to know how much you get--I've been poking around in the advanced rules in the pre-game editor trying to figure out how FM models this, and so far I can't tell.
  3. i thought about that. and it would be interesting having players leave your club because they got a job farther away or players randomly showing up to your amateur club asking for a trial but that would add more complexity which, thought it would be welcomed, might better be treated as a separate idea to consider and maybe implement i don't think you need to add a different field. clubs already have cities attached to them and those cities have coordinates. you can just use the player's current or previous club's location and only accept offers from clubs based within a specific geographic distance to that.
  4. Hi @kaliforniyaflorida Looking at your save this would seem to have been caused by some kind of custom content or file used on that save.
  5. My apologies back to you, just me being sensitive.
  6. It was most definitely not aimed at you. Please accept my apologies for you feeling that. Yours was a comical post that I found amusing.
  7. Hello again. I have decided from now on to upload 2 videos for each episode of my FM24 content. One will be an edited version and then the full version. This is to try cater to everyone's needs as not everyone wants to watch an 30-40 minute video. I have just uploaded episode 8. Here is the edited version - https://youtu.be/odE80JGhN10 Here is the full version - https://youtu.be/BH3P__EabMM Can people please watch the edited version until the end if possible please and let me know what you think as I am using this new software that helps with editing and I just want to know how it looks. Also please subscribe - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCvfHkGkKwyIKnnPFZxO811g
  8. Hello again. I have decided from now on to upload 2 videos for each episode of my FM24 content. One will be an edited version and then the full version. This is to try cater to everyone's needs as not everyone wants to watch an 30-40 minute video. I have just uploaded episode 8. Here is the edited version - https://youtu.be/odE80JGhN10 Here is the full version - https://youtu.be/BH3P__EabMM Can people please watch the edited version until the end if possible please and let me know what you think as I am using this new software that helps with editing and I just want to know how it looks. Also please subscribe - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCvfHkGkKwyIKnnPFZxO811g
  9. The halfback is a great role, it will just emphasize wing transitions as compared to controlling/building up through the center. I'd recommend going with two very aggressive wingback roles to pair with the HB in a 4-3-3. Also, don't feel pressured to play on a specific mentality. I've been playing on "balanced" a lot this year but always enjoy a good "defensive" approach as well. Higher mentalities help the team move the ball forward quickly and take more risks, so it's a much down to the play style you'd like to see on the pitch as anything else. I prefer a lower mentality as it helps my team pick and choose their moments a bit better than playing on "attacking," while allowing more space for in match changes to ramp things up. Attacking mentalities are a good user friendly option, or if attacking just fits the tactic you're using, as they ensure you're transitioning the ball forward into dangerous areas frequently. Patient approaches have a few more pitfalls but can be just as rewarding with a little time
  10. unfortunately after sunday i'm refusing to help anything related to united joking 😂, can't say i've seen it, i think it might be a bug with the game if it works fine for u23s and senior squad
  11. So you mean you are checking the issue, right?
  12. I take it that was aimed at me, why you consider me a "regular passive aggressive poster" I have no idea, my apologies if I have upset you.
  13. Today
  14. Do you really believe that custom data for 24.3 is playable for 24.4 cause the Fm editor is not updated ?
  15. IF(a)'s direct inside movement can get at the wide central defenders in a 3, esp if they're using wide centerbacks that go forward. I wouldn't worry too much about familiarity when making role tweaks. @Rashidi posted this a little bit ago. Details some tweaks you can make with a similar approach which you might find useful as a reference point. The use of an expansive 6, and/or a Libero(s) will leave you with less defensive structure but could help you towards a 3-1-6 if that's the goal. I would prioritize role changes to the frontline and leave the defensive foundation of your tactic the same in most scenarios. In most cases I find the Libero(d) to be my preferred option compared to a Libero(s) for the stability the role offers.
  16. Unfortunately they have done it and will not update for 24.4 The opinion on that are divided some says that cause the editor doesn’t updated to 24.4 then the custom data of 24.3 are playable for 24.4 . Is this true ?
  17. Of course I am interested. Is compatible with 24.4 ? Or does not matter ? Cause the opinions on that are little bit divided
  18. Let's try and get this going again. Might not be at the same pace as before, but things have slowed down a bit, so hopefully we can get this going on the regular again. I left the dressing room and went out to face the the press. Their mood seemed more subdued, but that suited me just fine. “A better day for you today” observed Boswell, the old BBC guy. “I think that’s fair to say. We still haven’t ironed out all the mistakes, but it was a much better performance. Topped off by a magnificent goal from Feathers” I responded before taking a question from one of the local Southend guys. “Codjovi really made a difference with his pace when he came on. Will we be seeing him getting a starting position soon?” “If he trains well, there’s every chance he’s going to get games. The schedule is busy enough and with his ability to play either side, it’s nice to has options. Although the downside is, we had to lose Hastie to injury to bring him on, so our options won’t be as expansive for a few weeks anyway” “Is it that serious? It looked like a dead leg to me?” Alice Newman piped up from the front of the gaggle. “Look, I’m no medical expert, so I’m not going to give a verdict and Danny, our physio, was still treating him when I left to come to speak to you guys. We’ll put out an update when we have one” Newman brought the questions back to Codjovi next. “Are you at all concerned with the fact that signing Codjovi is going to put you over budget wages wise? Will players have to be sold?” “It is a concern yes. Probably more for the chairman than myself, but obviously it’s not ideal, especially with the club not being in a great position financially anyway. But my job is to win games and deliver on the pitch and I need resources to do that. And as always, we’re open to fair offers for any players, but they have to be fair. We’re not selling for the sake of it.” With that, I ended the mini-press conference and the group fo journo’s were off to write their reports. I got the final verdict on Hastie on the bus home. “It looked like just a knock at first, but I think he’s pulled something as he’s collided or gone down. He’s gonna need a couple of weeks to recover” O’Connor told me leaning down from the aisle into my front row seat. He glanced down the bus where most players were lost in their phones, headphones on their ears. Despite a three-nil away win, the bus was quiet. “Was it like this in your days? When you’d won away?” O’Connor asked. “You’re making me feel old. In my days…” I chuckled. “But no, we’d have a game of two or cards on the go, everyone chatting away to each other. Game’s different now I guess”
  19. Hi guys i was looking for a Saudi Arabia league file with a more a better and easier registration for foreign players.
  20. Legend for this mate. Still playing with no 3d in 2024 and this plus the mods still work. Fantastic
  21. 2026 CONMEBOL Update Copa Libertadores We all know what happened here Copa Sudamericana You cannot stop Flamengo from winning as they claim their first Copa Sudamericana after dropping out from the Libertadores. Copa Libertadores Records We have our first champion of the save and Brazil are now outright the most successful nation in the Libertadores. CONMEBOL League Rankings We have our first movements as Ecuador and Chile overtake Paraguay and Uruguay respectively. Most reputable clubs Botafogo up from 6th to 3rd after the Copa Libertadores win. National Champions We have a first time winner in Peru and Emelec are now joint most successful club in Ecuador after winning back to back titles.
  22. I actually prefer the ME graphics in FM23. Personally loved it and still do.
  23. Country 2 - Argentina Argentina is the second largest country in South America after Brazil, bordering Chile, Bolivia, Paraguay, Brazil and Uruguay. Like most other countries in the continent, Spanish is the official language. Buenos Aires is the capital and largest city, with Greater Buenos Aires having around 12 million inhabitants. There was not significant presence in Argentina before colonial times, with the Inca Empire occupying part of the northwest of the country, but the remainder being primarily inhabited by tribes. Europeans first arrived in Argentina in 1502 and the Spanish initially made it a part of the Viceroyalty of Peru, before making it its own Viceroyalty of Rio de la Plata in 1776 with Buenos Aires as its capital. Interestingly Buenos Aires was first founded in 1536, but was abandoned in 1541 only to be re-founded in 1580. Independence from Spain came in 1816, with an initial plan to have the country as a monarchy reigned by descendants of Incas rejected in favor of a centralist constitution. Initial liberal economic policies and mass immigration from Europe saw a strong development for Argentina until instability came in the form of coupe de etats, the Perón years as president from 1946 to 1955 and military rule until the early 80s which significantly impacted the development of Argentina. Despite democracy being in place since then Argentina has constantly suffered economically, defaulting on $500M of debt as recently as 2020. Despite that it has the third largest economy in South America and is rich in resources like lithium and silver. Manufacturing accounts for 20% of its GDP and is the largest sector, with industries such automobile, textil and refineries amongst them. In term of Tourism it is the second most visited country in Latin America behind Mexico, with Buenos Aires a popular destination, as well as some of its national parks, especially in Patagonia. Football in Argentina Argentina is another country synonymous with football and was also introduced by it through the British. The Argentina national team also has a great track record of success, with 3 World Cups, the latest in 2022 and a record 15 Copa América titles. They have not added any titles in-game yet but are still performing strongly. The first Argentina league was contested in 1891, it is fifth oldest league in the world and first to be played outside of the UK and Ireland. It has been contested professionally since 1931 and has seen many different formats in its years. For a long time it disputed separate Apertura and Clausura titles, but today there is a single championship with a Copa da Liga also played. Teams from Buenos Aires have typically dominated the tournament with Boca and River the biggest winners. This has continued in game, with Talleres winning a title in between too. Argentina clubs have historically done very well in the Libertadores too, which means that a lot of the top clubs are ineligible for this challenge. Right at the top of the reputation list Talleres and Defensa y Justicia would be obvious candidates and I am surprised that teams with more history like Newells dont even make it near the top of the list. There are not any job openings right now so we will wait for the right opportunity.
  24. I've done down to the Oberliga if you're interested (and don't mind leagues expanding to 20 teams over a couple seasons and all B teams being deleted with a new U23 league to replace them). n Germany.fmf The Verbandspokal are a bit simplified. There's so many of them and TBH there isn't a lot of English language information about their current formats, But they are all in there. The promotion/relegation should be mostly accurate too, except for the expansion seasons of course.
  25. MAY 2042 - Match Day 36 - At Liverpool We put in a brave performance against the title chasing Reds, but came up short. It was a pretty tight first half, but on the stroke of half time, the hosts took the lead. A second goal near the hour mark wrapped up the three points for them, and left us showing we still have a long way to go to match it with the big clubs. A few make up games played today, and the loss means we can't catch Everton for 10th place. We will now have to concentrate on staying 11th in our final two games. Up next We are the away team at our temporary home ground as we face 15th place Bournemouth.
  1. Load more activity