Official Oxford United Thread: 8.0.2

dexta200

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ooh cool mate.

ooh i got very lucky!!

Histon 4-5 Oxford (Ebanks, Hewson, Salomonsson, Mills, Devineau)

went 3-0 up at half time aswell!

i can even afford to draw one of my games now and will end up with 124 but i want 3 wins and 126 lol!

just missed out on mike pollitt icon_frown.gif

Ugh great, a 5th meeting with Oxford this season is coming up now, and I've only played them once in the league! FA Trophy this time, and against it goes to a replay, but this time at the Kassam. Totally dominant, some Reserves bloke called Spilman put them ahead on the break mid-second half.

I decided to try Jamie Guy, my loan signing for the rest of the season as a title push tactic (Chris Martin got injured for 4 months, and was sent back) and he duly scored 2 minutes later with his first touch for the club. He pushed on but 1-1 it was. Still, really impressed with Guy!

Originally posted by Neil Kennedy:

not really about oxford but just a tip for anyone whos interested. if your in league 2, 1 or even the championship try sign a polish striker called marcin robak, hes been brilliant for my altrincham team in league 1 with 23 goals in 13 games so far.

we can read your other thread

Originally posted by Neil Kennedy:

not really about oxford but just a tip for anyone whos interested. if your in league 2, 1 or even the championship try sign a polish striker called marcin robak, hes been brilliant for my altrincham team in league 1 with 23 goals in 13 games so far.

Okay mate, thanks for the tip. Sounds like the legendary Liviu Ganea for me (£375k from Dinamo Bucharest) who has been quite good. (see location) icon_wink.gif

Right Season Report!!!!!!!!!!!

First of all transfers and squad:

teamqx9.th.jpg

also that is the tactic i used. love it as i made it myself! icon_biggrin.gif

transfersmj6.th.jpg

Almost got them right Matt

Last two league games were

Ebsfleet 0-2 Oxford (Nylen, Ebanks)

and

Oxford 4-2 Rushdon (Salomonsson, Devineau, Soley and OG)

League Table and the Points record is mine icon_biggrin.gif (sorry Matt) and a fantastic unbeaten season!

and won it by a huge 41 points!!!!!

leagueoo7.th.jpg

Setanta Final!

setantasz0.th.jpg

FA Trophy Final:

fatrophyso9.th.jpg

I also thought this was a bit special lol...

wowmc0.th.jpg

A nice Treble to finish of a fantastic season for the U's!

only lost 1 game all season 1-0 to Manchester United icon_frown.gif how annoying lol!

bring on League One! icon_smile.gif

Tom, bring on League 2 mate: don't get too far ahead of yourself! icon_razz.gif

Fantastic season mate, I mean really special. No grudges that you beat my record, next target for you is my 116 points in League 2!!! PS. Why did you keep the points column off that league screenie? Did you wnat to rub it in by making me calculate it myself? icon_rolleyes.gificon_biggrin.gif

Expect tons of requests for that tactic btw... ah the price of brilliance! icon_smile.gif

Originally posted by megafan2005:

somethings happened ill have to keep this one brief aswell

I came second in league 2

everyone was surprised as hell

i was like thanks i guess icon_biggrin.gif

and Ebanks got 31 goals icon_biggrin.gif

Salomonsson got 15 assists

and Nordtveit got the most bookings icon_razz.gif

well done mate! ebanks is a hero!!

nice work

Originally posted by ypresfr:

Tom, bring on League 2 mate: don't get too far ahead of yourself! icon_razz.gif

Fantastic season mate, I mean really special. No grudges that you beat my record, next target for you is my 116 points in League 2!!! PS. Why did you keep the points column off that league screenie? Did you wnat to rub it in by making me calculate it myself? icon_rolleyes.gificon_biggrin.gif

Expect tons of requests for that tactic btw... ah the price of brilliance! icon_smile.gif

oh crap did i? sorry mate i didnt mean to. its because i was using paint to do it and didnt scale them down because i thought they fit in.

my tactic worked well i had every player with indiviual instructions and everything may have to tinker with it this season who knows though! hope not!

cheers mate im really happy! see the manager of month awards icon_razz.gif never had that before!

Originally posted by dexta200:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by megafan2005:

somethings happened ill have to keep this one brief aswell

I came second in league 2

everyone was surprised as hell

i was like thanks i guess icon_biggrin.gif

and Ebanks got 31 goals icon_biggrin.gif

Salomonsson got 15 assists

and Nordtveit got the most bookings icon_razz.gif

well done mate! ebanks is a hero!!

nice work </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

thanks mate icon_biggrin.gif how much money do you get to spend roughly in league one cause if ebanks might be avaliable and im on his favourite clubs now

Archived