Official Oxford United Thread: 8.0.2

dexta200

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Another one of your clubs Matt! Winner gets Bolton at home next round!

Chris Martin really IS a bloody goal machine guys, He's basically got 12s in every important stat, 14 Finishing, 12 Long Shots, 13 pace, he's not great in the air, but has PPMs as well, Gets into Opposition Area and Shoots with Power, so he can get it, run with it and then if he's within 20 yards he's likely to blast it into the top corner. About a goal a game so far, he's lifted back onto the top of the pile on goal difference.

Brilliant stuff Sparky! Isn't that your first season in the Prem!? Even if not, still bloody great.

And sorry guys, whupped Oxford 3-0 in the replay, all first half goals. Previous two games had been 5-0 and 4-0, so I'm flying and hopefully can take the automatic promotion place.

havent posted on here in a while, been playin a darlington game lol im deffinetely considering starting again, i got oxford to league 1 and gave up as i felt i wanted a larger database icon_biggrin.gif so gonna start again tommorow with more nations loaded

Mike, Martin does sound good. From my second team as well (Norwich) so good tip for anyone starting out, nice one! icon_smile.gif

George, I find he works both as a lone striker and with a partner. No special instructions for him either, so not sure why he's not as good on yours. icon_confused.gif

Sparky, great result against United mate, and the same place I finished 1st season in the Prem, can you finish in the same place as i did 2nd season? icon_wink.gif

Scott, okay mate. Great you got Arsenal, quality loans guaranteed. Good luck again! icon14.gif

Tom, okay mate, good luck with the clan thing. Catch up tomorrow. icon_smile.gif

Fraser, transfers are great mate. You should do fine. icon14.gif

In imageshack, use the bottom link that says "post direct link to image" and copy it into the box with the picture in it.

jess, nice one mate. Good luck when you start again. icon_smile.gif

After a quick restart, loaded a few too many nations! Im finally getting stuck into my first season. Luckily at the second attempt, i've been given Arsenal as a parent club. Im delighted with this as i know their youngsters very well. Things are looking promising, pleased with my signings and our bank balance is good. Decided on a basic 4-4-2 for my first season, nothing too extravogent.

Here's My Team -

GKs

1 T.Forecast (L)

13 D.Goffi

DFs

2 M.Dolcini

3 L.Mary (VC)

6 E.Sabic

12 L.Foster

15 C.Willmott

24 H.Nordveit (L)

MFs

4 M.Svensson ©

8 D.Rose

14 P.Trainer

16 S.Soley

AMs

7 E.Salomonsson

10 B.Balde

11 A.Orniel

17 J.Ledgister

23 R.Nylen

STs

9 S.Ebanks-Blake (L)

19 M.Green (L)

99 Z.Harsanyi (L)

*Estrada arranged for January

Pre-season

Oxford City 0-2 Oxford (Ebanks-Blake 2)

Didcot 0-7 Oxford (Ebanks-Blake 6, Green)

Arsenal 3-0 Oxford

Oxford 1-1 Macclesfield (Ebanks-Blake)

Milton Utd 0-2 Oxford (Ebanks-Blake, Green)

Any advice is greatly appreciated.. as it always will be

Just reached the start of October.

In the league,

12 Games - 11/1/0 (For 34, Against 9)

*Ebanks-Blake has 13goals in 12games.

*B.Balde has 6goals and 5assists in 8games.

They seem to compliment each other really well.

-------------------------------------------

G'Night all, doubt i'll be on tomorrow as its a big game in the Champions league icon_smile.gif

Scott, nice team mate, should breeze past the BSP.

GK: Forecast

DR: Dolcini

DL: Mary

DC: Sabic

DC: Nordtveit

MR: Salomonsson

ML: Nylen (Estrada when he comes)

MC: Soley

MC: Svensson

FC: Ebanks-Blake

FC: Balde

Not sure about Orniel so he may slot in somewhere but that's your best team imo. Yeah, Ebanks seems great, looks like I missed out when i was in the BSP! See if you can beat my record of 123 points in the BSP (altho Tom's prob smashed that by now!). Enjoy. icon_smile.gif

Unlucky megafan and Zombie in the cups but they're both good teams. Great season megafan, best of luck in League 2! icon14.gif

Archived