Official Oxford United Thread: 8.0.2

dexta200

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Cheers Tom! Yeah get Bernardo if you can, been amazing every season from League 2 to the Prem! icon_cool.gif

Fraser, don't worry mate, you got loads last season and now you've been promoted you'll get loads again. What's your wage budget like atm?

ouch i think they gave you too much last season to be honest you got some great players who should be good enough!

yeah ill try get him next season. hopefully will get luck with wp again icon_smile.gif

how much more you got to spend inthis season?

oooh not good. just need to look around for some players in other leagues out of contract should maybe start looking for regens in league one!

matt how much you got left after your fantastic signings?

soley cant stop scoring keeps taking my freekicks and pens as well as headers from corners and just great long range goals hes been amazing! got record of 7 wins a row woop! hopefully more will come! my GD is looking good 21 games +34! got game in hand which could put me 12 points clear!

playing Halifax in FA Trophy 1st round and Wycombe in FA Cup 2nd Round

Originally posted by Celtic 08:

Bernardo wants to leave so does ganea

mate just try your best to kept them make sure you play them and just win lol andonce in championship they will want to stay! if you do think they are going to leave make sure you get well over a mill for each

Tom, I got £37 million for a top half finish (I didn't want to be too ambitious), don't know whether that includes the confirmed transfers or not tho.

Fraser, do what Tom said, just set a high asking price, it should scare them off.

well with any luck they will give you 5 or just sod off. you could buy a whole team with 5m so its hard to decide what to do then!

FA Cup 2nd Round

Oxford 2-1 Wycombe (de Oliveira, Salomonsson) they scored with a penatly completely outplayed them!

WOOP!! only league 2 but technically a giant killing lol now drawn mk dons or Rugby in 3rd round at home so got a good chance!!

Originally posted by ypresfr:

Tom, I got £37 million for a top half finish (I didn't want to be too ambitious), don't know whether that includes the confirmed transfers or not tho.

Fraser, do what Tom said, just set a high asking price, it should scare them off.

it shouldn't should it? they should have already come out of your transfer fund when you confirmed the deal!

37m wow! shouldnt even need to spend any! get benzema icon_wink.gif

Tarija has finally scored and a bullet from 25 yards!! after 13 hours of football!! in a 3-1 win against Stafford with Soley getting another 2 both free kicks!! his freekick stat is only 11!

15 games without losingicon_smile.gif loving it actually being able to win for once lol! my games going like yours matt icon_razz.gif 24 games gone 13 points ahead icon_smile.gif

GK: Scribe, Makriadze (Permanenr) Alnwick, Forecast, someone from your parent club (Loan)

DR: Loans eg. Zakuani, Riley, Gunter, Possebon, K Lee, McKenna

DC: David Yepes, Valery-Nahayo, David Duquesnoy, Chalwe (Permanent) Cathcart, Edgar, Evans, Hobbs, San Jose, Miki Roque (Loans)

Possibly MC: Elvio Martinez, Mark Davies, Richard Hughes (Permanent). Guthrie, Moses, Bostock etc (Loan)

Get one of them and your sorted! icon14.gif

Originally posted by ypresfr:

Loving it Tom! Tarija, flop of the season? icon_razz.gif

Who needs Benzema, Adebayor, Pato and Aguero? Just get Seyfo Soley!

haha

ah imagine that strike force in the BSP LOL!!

yeah could well be might start scoring now though!! losing Mark Davies loan ended! Damn!! need someone else its so annoying you cant just renew

got Halifax in FA Trophy 1st Round:

Oxford 3-0 Halifax (Hoskins 2, Soley)

Drawn against Droylsden in 2nd Round

and now got Woking in Setanta Shield 4th Round:

Woking 1-2 Oxford (Soley 2)

icon_smile.gif

All going brilliantly so far just got to hope i can keep it up!

just another quick result as i played it whilst typing this

Oxford 3-1 Crawley (Hoskins 2, Soley)icon_smile.gif

haha noo! you have beaten my effort with oxford so now i am to beat your mwahhahha! icon_razz.gif joking! if i come close i will be happy!

this thread has picked up really quickly its amazing! few weeks ago it was just me and matt and the odd post and now there are around 10 people posting amazing!

1.9m unlucky hmm just got to try get another brazilian superstar to come to league 1! should get someone i recommend having a look at Ionescu!

This season has been my one of my best with any team in FM to date! look at this result now!

scr2ea4569fa5.th.jpg

Archived