Training Ground

I know many of you must already know this, but for those who do not understand or know nothing about football formations and tactics, I found this site (I hope I'm not breaking the forum rules):

http://www.uefa.com/trainingground/index.html#34002

It has a few tips on formations from Roy Hodgson and Lars Lagerbäck. I found it interesting. Hope you like it.

That's actually a very great website in my opinion.

Shows both the simplicity of the game in general as well as the simplicity behind a lot of erroneous tactical thinking.

The more threads like this that can bring the basic principles of football tactics to FM users, the better.

Nicely done.

I found it last night. I basicaly bumped on it. I study at night and was in a middle of class checking Shaktar-Werder Bremen's result on UEFA website (shame on me, should be listening to the teacher) and found this. I thought it coul be useful. Glad you all think the same.

Excellent site. It's the second resource in as many days that I've seen denouncing the offside trap as obsolete. The other is Inverting the Pyramid. Both said that the offside trap is too risky nowadays. Not sure whether this is unequivocal or whether it isn't a viable option against quicker strikers.

I know many of you must already know this, but for those who do not understand or know nothing about football formations and tactics, I found this site (I hope I'm not breaking the forum rules):

http://www.uefa.com/trainingground/index.html#34002

It has a few tips on formations from Roy Hodgson and Lars Lagerbäck. I found it interesting. Hope you like it.

I've spent around 2 hrs and a 1/2 listening too all of this and it's inspired me to play FM again :thup: This is really intresting and can easily be translated into how to do these things in FM.

I've spent around 2 hrs and a 1/2 listening too all of this and it's inspired me to play FM again :thup: This is really intresting and can easily be translated into how to do these things in FM.

I though exactly the same thing. That's why I thought this would be interesting for everybody. Glad it's being useful.

Cheers.

Archived