3 leagues from the same nation? (fm 07)

ichiboy08

Hi all again,

I was just wondering if it is possible to have 3 seperate leagues from different countries, but swap all 3 with clubs from one nation? I would try myself although it would take a very long time so I was just wondering if anyone here has ever done this, or even made 2 seperate league systems from one nation? I plan to do this with an Asian nation btw.

Thanks!

Not really, because each nation only has one league structure. You can swap the clubs to a different league, but they will have to be the same nation as the league or it won't work.

For example, you can move let's say Liverpool and Chelsea to the Scottish league, their nation will have to be changed to Scotland for them to be able to compete in that league, but they will still be Liverpool and Chelsea, based in England and producing English regens, unless you move the cities in which they are based to Scotland as well.

it is possible, however, you would need to place the league in a different country. i.e. You could have a league full of Australian teams, but the league is based in New Zealand and vice-versa. Your main issue will be with relegation and promotion. only teams with the home leagues nation will be promoted into your lower division.

exactly! easiest way around this would be to use the following leagues:

1) A-League (no relegation)

2) K-League (no relegation)

3) Dutch League (no relegation)

4) Isreali League (only 36 teams required to swap, 12 in Prem, 12 in Second, 12 in lower)

this way you can leave the lower (unplayable) division, other than in Isreal, with the home nation teams, you'll just have to meet them in the cups.

Archived