FM08: Official Liverpool Thread

Originally posted by stevie_G_32201:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by ronaldo_1978:

ffs torres out for a month gerrard out for a month icon_frown.gif

why not try getting huntlearr and van der varrt? they both doing very well for me </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

luckily nihat can cover both positions icon_biggrin.gif

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by ronaldo_1978:

saivet

Take a look at saivets stats and tell me if you think he's worth 27 mil ,

Lol, £27 mil ?!?! I picked him up for peanuts at the start of my first season. And stop moaning about your transfer funds! I've made do with £30 mil. 2nd in league behind Chavski!

Originally posted by Torres_Is_God:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by ronaldo_1978:

saivet

Lol, £27 mil ?!?! I picked him up for peanuts at the start of my first season. And stop moaning about your transfer funds! I've made do with £30 mil. 2nd in league behind Chavski! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

hey mate .. i didnt buy him that was yonks ago lol .. he's crap now anyways icon_biggrin.gif

Why do people complain about the transfer budget?

In my first season I was given 28m(I think?) to spend and I sold alot of players and brought that up to 70m and spend 60m and in january they gave me another 20.5m to spend.

And in my second season they gave me 47.5m to spend and I'm now in december and I have 85.7m to spend.

Originally posted by Sweet-Zombie-Jesus:

In my first season I was given 28m(I think?) to spend and I sold alot of players and brought that up to 70m and spend 60m and in january they gave me another 20.5m to spend.

And in my second season they gave me 47.5m to spend and I'm now in december and I have 85.7m to spend.

well makes no difference how much you have, you can't attract the HUGE named players like messi or ronaldo icon_frown.gif or atleast i can't and im winning everything atm

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Sweet-Zombie-Jesus:

well makes no difference how much you have, you can't attract the HUGE named players like messi or ronaldo icon_frown.gif or atleast i can't and im winning everything atm </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I've got Messi icon_biggrin.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Torres_Is_God:

saivet

Hey dude, two days is not yonks ago lol. Also, why would you need messi if you're already winning everything? Do the Arsene Wenger thing and bring through your youth team icon_biggrin.gif.

Lol, £27 mil ?!?! I picked him up for peanuts at the start of my first season. And stop moaning about your transfer funds! I've made do with £30 mil. 2nd in league behind Chavski! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

hey mate .. i didnt buy him that was yonks ago lol .. he's crap now anyways icon_biggrin.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hey dude, two days is not yonks ago lol. Also, why would you need messi if you're already winning everything? Do the Arsene Wenger thing and bring through your youth team icon_biggrin.gif. (sorry, was meant to go at bottom of comment... stupid thing.

Originally posted by AshOwen:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Sweet-Zombie-Jesus:

well makes no difference how much you have, you can't attract the HUGE named players like messi or ronaldo icon_frown.gif or atleast i can't and im winning everything atm </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I've got Messi icon_biggrin.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

c**t .. LOL .. ive got iago icon_biggrin.gif , It don't sound as exciting really icon_frown.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by AshOwen:

Second season he signs a new contract, he has a m. release cause of around £40M, worth every penny.

on mine he has a m release of 170 million lol ,

thats why my bid of 50 mil was laughed at </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

FIXED

Oh yeah that guy. I tried signing him, but work permit failed sadly. Ive just lost Babel for 2 months and Voronin for 5 months now...What do you think of Renato Augusto btw?

my personal view he's just meh .. not good enough for liverpool .. you got any of these players ?

luis jimenez

iago

sergio arguero

those players are destroying every team for me

Jimenez is coming in January for about £3 mil i think.

Cant afford Aguero lol.

What team does Iago play for? I'll have a look at him.

iago plays for barcelona mate , probably in reserves or under 18's..also another good player is eduardo da silva nascimento neto. I think he plays for either botafogo or bahia ... quality little utility player

Originally posted by AshOwen:

hows messi doing? i was gonna buy him but decided against it as my players were doing fine.

and btw you can get about 60-70mil for spending in 1st season. thats how much i lost on buyin and selling players in 1st season

carrizo

just bought this guy from villarreal , he looks ok

looks pretty good mate.

just found a brazilian striker at 16 years old with 19finishing, 18 first touch, 17 dribbling, 15 technique , 17 passing, 16 heading, 15 jumping, 15 strength but with 8 pace and not grreat mental stats. technically outstanding

Originally posted by kopsy101:

carrizo

just bought this guy from villarreal , he looks ok

looks pretty good mate.

just found a brazilian striker at 16 years old with 19finishing, 18 first touch, 17 dribbling, 15 technique , 17 passing, 16 heading, 15 jumping, 15 strength but with 8 pace and not grreat mental stats. technically outstanding </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

get a screenie up of him mate icon_biggrin.gif

Originally posted by kopsy101:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by AshOwen:

hows messi doing? i was gonna buy him but decided against it as my players were doing fine.

and btw you can get about 60-70mil for spending in 1st season. thats how much i lost on buyin and selling players in 1st season </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

which players do you sell to get 60-70m first season?

Originally posted by stevie_G_32201:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by kopsy101:

and btw you can get about 60-70mil for spending in 1st season. thats how much i lost on buyin and selling players in 1st season </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

which players do you sell to get 60-70m first season? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

look at page 41 m8 i have screenie up. aurelio, riise, pennant and that

Originally posted by Sweet-Zombie-Jesus:

fm2008transfersxi8.jpg

You paid a little over the odds for Huntelaar. You can buy him for about £12.5m

A player everyone should buy is a Georgian guy, his second name is Kenia and even at 17 is a good buy. I played him in a few games due to injury and his form was 8-8-7

Torres_Is_God , hows your game going mate, signed anyone where you in league ? icon_biggrin.gif

futuremr3.th.jpg]Table[/url]

There, hopefully these links work! Im unbeaten all season, havnt played the other big teams yet though. Havent had to restart the game if i lost a match lol. No unhappy players, couple youth players breaking through in the League Cup, got Chelsea in the 4th round typically lol. Everythings awesome right now icon_biggrin.gif. How you getting on?

transfersns1.th.jpg]Transfers[/url]

leaguetablebh3.th.jpg]Future lot[/url]

Archived