Socks and shorts colour [problem]

ra-g

Hi,

can i change shorts and socks colours by FMRTE ? Two teams have the same fore-, background and trim colours, but in 3d match one team have yellow shirt and black short, but second have yellow shirt and short. Can i change this ?

I want play in yellow shirt, black short and yellow socks. Two teams have the same colours (yellow background and black foreground and trim colur). One team play in right colours, but the second play in yellow shorts. When i change for example trim colour they still play in the same kits ;/ I hope, that I explain clearly :)

• 2 weeks later...
I want play in yellow shirt, black short and yellow socks. Two teams have the same colours (yellow background and black foreground and trim colur). One team play in right colours, but the second play in yellow shorts. When i change for example trim colour they still play in the same kits ;/ I hope, that I explain clearly :)

Aye i have a similar problem i changed the arsenal kit which was red top white shorts, to a different shade of red, and now the shorts are red and the socks are red, and not able to change them at all regardless of what i do.

Archived