The Scottish Clan

Rosco Van Nistelrooy

Honest it was for a good cause, one for the lads.

I’ll stop with the image abuse. icon_biggrin.gif

Hay did anyone else watch that horror movie this afternoon icon_rolleyes.gif, I cant remember the title but it seemed to be filmed down Kilmarnock way, anyway it seemed some guy from Portugal saves the day after his mates find lady luck has left them. It had a staring role for some guy Underhill who was playing the donkey. icon_wink.gif

Sav.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by sav112:

Honest it was for a good cause, one for the lads.

I’ll stop with the image abuse. icon_biggrin.gif

Hay did anyone else watch that horror movie this afternoon icon_rolleyes.gif, I cant remember the title but it seemed to be filmed down Kilmarnock way, anyway it seemed some guy from Portugal saves the day after his mates find lady luck has left them. It had a staring role for some guy Underhill who was playing the donkey. icon_wink.gif

Sav.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I was there and the good guys were robbed icon_mad.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by coisty:

AH DAMNIT!

New page, was enjoying scrolling down the page and seeing a picture of Rachel Stevens then getting to the bottom and reading Roonies comical crap.

Ah well, 1 out of 2 aint bad!<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Roonie? Comical?? those two words were never meant to be in the same sentence!

Be in a wee bit later tonight (9pm at latest) as I'm off to watch Thistle U21's for a bit. Dont laugh. There are better than the first team. icon_frown.gif

See you then lads

Ally

StewartRobertsonBanner.jpg

East Fife A 3-0

A poor display from the team with East fife Running our defence ragged at times. The Manager was disappointed not to have a sniff at goal and to loose the points so easy. Things will have to improve.

Queen of south H 1-0

A really fine display by the team it could have easily been two or three nil and we did not loose out after our penalty miss. The manager has been trying to get Eddie fit and he is slowly repaying the manager with goals. Eddie Annand (M.O.M) was the star of the show and with this win brings a much-needed moral boost.

As Manager Robertson was away attending to Family matters icon_eek.gif the assistant and team have done him proud. He left instructions that the current tactics and team selection were to be used and was surprised at his return to find that Cowden had won 4 out of 5 games with the only loss to Arbroath. The assistant even unearthed and gave an under 18 reserve Defender his chance and he has done well and will stay in the first team.

icon_biggrin.gificon_biggrin.gificon_biggrin.gificon_biggrin.gif

bluebrazil.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by dogs:

be on about 930

playing footie<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

and killing wee powlay' 'the wonderful english kid who worked in scotland' s Forum account by changing his name.....

ahk least i can post again ye ken, but i canné not post in this stoopid accent aye man. icon_biggrin.gificon_biggrin.gificon_biggrin.gif

catching uuup on some claan readin like looks like its all ganning well. icon_biggrin.gificon_biggrin.gificon_biggrin.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by I love Scotland:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by dogs:

be on about 930

playing footie<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

and killing wee powlay' 'the wonderful english kid who worked in scotland' s Forum account by changing his name.....

ahk least i can post again ye ken, but i canné not post in this stoopid accent aye man. icon_biggrin.gificon_biggrin.gificon_biggrin.gif

catching uuup on some claan readin like looks like its all ganning well. icon_biggrin.gificon_biggrin.gificon_biggrin.gif<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Aye games going well despite the fact that we are half way thru our last season powlay. Bod is destroying with Albion and Although everyones mind is on the new game most guys have lots to play for as you can see in the tables above.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by TURPS:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Gary Toner:

Da da da da Hammer Time

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Tha means u wear those ridiculously baggy pantalons Gaz and do that funky dance? icon_confused.gif<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I wish i had his rhythm

lol that's good to here that Jorg Albertz is back in Scotland, I think Gaz has just got a sure fire way to put penalties away and injure the other teams with free kicks at the same time –well done mate with that signing and I hope it turns your season around. icon_wink.gif

I apologise for last night, but it was an emergency with my mum on the phone, I had just finished the second game of the night with a win when the phone went and

I thought I had lost my Granddad for a while but all seems ok now, he’s ok in hospital. icon_smile.gif

I also apologise for thinking about how my Cowden team were doing while I was in accident and emergency waiting and also for thinking that a few of the nurses were babes. icon_biggrin.gif

Sav.

Stevethedog, You would of been delighted to have fallen asleep if You knew that I totally demolished East Fife. Time for a new ass man for the Fifers I think icon_biggrin.gif

Sav, sorry to hear about your grandad. Lost my Granny mid September there. I think Takeing the p1sh out of Roonie out of clan nights really took my mind off it .... My Granny would be proud of my Roonie Humiliating prowlness!!!

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by sav112:

lol that's good to here that Jorg Albertz is back in Scotland, I think Gaz has just got a sure fire way to put penalties away and injure the other teams with free kicks at the same time –well done mate with that signing and I hope it turns your season around. icon_wink.gif

I apologise for last night, but it was an emergency with my mum on the phone, I had just finished the second game of the night with a win when the phone went and

I thought I had lost my Granddad for a while but all seems ok now, he’s ok in hospital. icon_smile.gif

I also apologise for thinking about how my Cowden team were doing while I was in accident and emergency waiting and also for thinking that a few of the nurses were babes. icon_biggrin.gif

Sav.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Your mummy was on the phone lol, and yr old gramps stopped ye getting some champo in! You should have called up Dr Shipman, he would have sorted the situation!

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by coisty:

Stevethedog, You would of been delighted to have fallen asleep if You knew that I totally demolished East Fife. Time for a new ass man for the Fifers I think icon_biggrin.gif

Sav, sorry to hear about your grandad. Lost my Granny mid September there. I think Takeing the p1sh out of Roonie out of clan nights really took my mind off it .... My Granny would be proud of my Roonie Humiliating prowlness!!!<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yes but she would be ashamed to know you wear her underwear! icon_biggrin.gif

Sav, sorry to hear about your grandad. Lost my Granny mid September there. I think Takeing the p1sh out of Roonie out of clan nights really took my mind off it .... My Granny would be proud of my Roonie Humiliating prowlness!!!<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I miss yer granny 2 Coist she was a great ride icon_razz.gif

Thanks coisty, been Visiting him today and he’s fine. icon_biggrin.gif

That last remark, how low is that, Turps you apologise you here. icon_rolleyes.gif

Is everyone getting in line to Kick Turps at the meet or just a select few?

icon_cool.gif

Thanks coisty, been Visiting him today and he’s fine. icon_biggrin.gif

That last remark, how low is that, Turps you apologise you here. icon_rolleyes.gif

Is everyone getting in line to Kick Turps at the meet or just a select few?

icon_cool.gif<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I can go lower ooh yes! I'll take the lot of yez np.....whooz the fookin Daddy icon_mad.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by TURPS:

I miss yer granny 2 Coist she was a great ride icon_razz.gif<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I gotta rap this necrofelia its making ma nob turn green icon_eek.gif

icon_eek.gif Thats a reply I never expected!!!

Anyway, everybody knows that Roonie only rides blokes and Women that ride HIM with a strappon!!

Anyway, I vote we all wear spikes on the end of our boots and make a side versus Roonie!<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

lol i'll take the lot of ye silly wee boys np. poor Coisty been geeing it oot noo for ages and is greeting about his old granny.Brings a tear to my eye that... tears of laughter about Morton football club! Cya in 2 weeks bawbag...bring yer fookin tool. I'll be the big ugly cant with the stone island clobber and doc martins on icon_biggrin.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by joe_cole:

Didn't know moody clobber was so easy to get hold of up there.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Aye well we still ware our tartan skirts and hairy sporrons but we dont care. Coisty still wears his shell suit and tucks it into his socks and wears a ned helmut icon_biggrin.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Therajgaj:

Hi im scottish,i play chap man,any chance i could get involved?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Lo Therajaji are you a hamilton accie? Sorry yer too young wee man and we dont let glory HUNters from edinburgh play! Also we are currently full and not recruiting.

Ho dear god don’t wind the Turpster up and anyway everyone know he’s crap at CM like the rest of us Barring Bod.

The right response would have been:

Thanks for asking to join our online Clan game we appreciate you taking an interest in our game but unfortunately there is no vacant positions as Jim is still hanging in there.

Unfortunately you are only 16 and under our age limit but credit must be given for supporting the Gers.

Sav.

there is no vacant positions as Jim is still hanging in there.

Sav.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Must remember that the sharpened boots to give Sav's a good kick up the jaxy will have to be packed for the 23rd. icon_smile.gif

Ho dear god don’t wind the Turpster up and anyway everyone know he’s crap at CM like the rest of us Barring Bod.

The right response would have been:

Thanks for asking to join our online Clan game we appreciate you taking an interest in our game but unfortunately there is no vacant positions as Jim is still hanging in there.

Unfortunately you are only 16 and under our age limit but credit must be given for supporting the Gers.

Sav.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Lol i did that! anyone that ever asks or is interested gets comprehensive mature email from urs truly. I canny help schoolie posts that deserve schoolie answers....you should know that Sav me old mucker! but the lad in question's Profile Page is not up to date, so he has missed the boat. He could take Jim's place tho Sav thats a good shout. he lives in edingurgh like jim and supports the old Firm! icon_biggrin.gif

He could take Jim's place tho Sav thats a good shout. he lives in edingurgh like jim and supports the old Firm! icon_biggrin.gif<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Well if I'm not wanted then I won't be going to the clan meetup. icon_frown.gif

Replace Jim how could you, he’s the only guy I can beat in this game. Jim come back!!!!!!

Turps I know you’re organised and I remember sending such a request “can I come and play with you†cough I mean take part in your adult online game not that far back. I just didn’t mention that I came across the sight by pure chance.

Hah looking forward to that kicking Jim, trust me my arse is all yours.

Look people just cos im still at school dont mean im stupid or immature,thanks for pointing out the email thing,updated now,and im just wondering,why is there a limit on player numbers and age?And anyway what harm can one more player do.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Therajgaj:

Look people just cos im still at school dont mean im stupid or immature,thanks for pointing out the email thing,updated now,and im just wondering,why is there a limit on player numbers and age?And anyway what harm can one more player do.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Email sent icon_wink.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by joe_cole:

Didn't know moody clobber was so easy to get hold of up there.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Aye well we still ware our tartan skirts and hairy sporrons but we dont care. Coisty still wears his shell suit and tucks it into his socks and wears a ned helmut icon_biggrin.gif<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Better than the Wedding dress YOU wear around Glasgow for thrills

And dont worry Therajgaj, Turps doesn't like teenage boys in the clan becuase it turns him on and distracts him from the game icon_biggrin.gificon_wink.gif

I leave the clan thread for just a little while and when i come back to check you are chattin up shoolies!!

Im ready for the clan meet, i today packed my hockey mask as i have a feeling man breasts will be everywhere on the pitchs and if someone like turps tries and turns quickly on the edge of the box the injuries to those around him could be horrific. icon_redface.gif

Doggo i want rid o that amatuer thing too how??

and to the schoolie you may think ou can beat us, i like most of the clan have played CM since back on the old Amiga(Check your history books under Nes/Mastersystem for reference) I swore blind before i joined i could kick ass at champo but these guys are Pros, they are also good at playing champo! So as a great great man once told me

"mind yer station" icon_biggrin.gif

Archived