The Scottish Clan

Rosco Van Nistelrooy

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by GoaldenWallsBalls:

Bod,

Please remember had it been me who was ripped off and unfairly booted i would have been told to like it or F**k off, throwing a hissy fit does no good to anyone, your in the SPL for christ sake one game wont matter!

Ill back turps here and say he gave you fair warning and with no reply what are we to assume??<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

since when did you become moral arbiter icon_razz.gif

bod was here at the beginning so is allowed to vent his frustration. But **** happens and we will all be back to rumble in the socts clan on monday icon_wink.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by GoaldenWallsBalls:

Bod,

Please remember had it been me who was ripped off and unfairly booted i would have been told to like it or F**k off, throwing a hissy fit does no good to anyone, your in the SPL for christ sake one game wont matter!

Ill back turps here and say he gave you fair warning and with no reply what are we to assume??<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Sy , never go into politics mate. You can talk brilliantly when given information , but when you realise its only HALF the information , you tend to look a bit of a tit shouting it from the rooftops.

Albion will return on Monday , and kick ass , as ever , in the SPL.

Geez from what dogs and bod act like it seems to meif your an old hand at this you cant do no wrong.

Is that why you post a report once a season???

And bod i act on information i see, and i see children taking temper tantrums.

ILL BE BACK ON THURDAY, GEEZ I HOPE MY TEAM DONT LOSE! icon_wink.gif

Have a good graduation and when you get back we can teach you another lesson in football management. icon_biggrin.gif

“not that anyone gives a F@*Kâ€

Sav

Alasdair Shaw's Programme Notes Thursday 30/10/03

Ally Sails On Unbeaten As Turps Is Torpedoed.

Dear Supporters,

Sat 26.08.06 – Bells First Division - Brechin – Forthbank Stadium – 5-2 Win

Over 3,000 people paid to see us take on Brechin as Jamie Redknapp made his debut in the red of Stirling. We went behind early on thanks to Chris Templeman’s hard work, but a superb 25 yard strike from Antti Okkonen bent inside the post to give us the equaliser.

Redknapp’s long range effort cannoned off the crossbar for a lurking Kevin Kyle to knock in, but then it was Brechin’s turn to find a leveller as Templeman headed home.

However our superior class started to show when Lucas Cornwall raced away to lash the ball into the bottom corner from the edge of the box and when Kyle slotted home from 6 yards after Peter Weatherson’s cut back, we looked like comfortable winners. Indeed, there was just time for Kyle to bag his hat trick with a goal from 18 yards to cap our convincing win.

Wed 30.08.06 – Challenge Cup 3rd Round - East Stirlingshire – Forthbank Stadium – 2-0 Win

Next up was a tasty encounter with rivals East Stirlingshire. We had already taken all three points in our league fixture against Ross Turpie’s side, but I was expecting a difficult encounter.

Fortunately we went ahead when Redknapp’s stinging shot was too hot to handle, letting Weatherson pounce on the rebound. We went two up when Kyle’s cross was fumbled by the keeper and Cornwall was perfectly placed to drive home from 12 yards. I was also delighted with our defending to keep the visitors from getting a sniff at goal. Our reward is a game against Stranraer in the Semi Final.

Finally, congratulations are in order for Kevin Kyle, who was named the Bells First Division Player of the Month for August. His goal scoring feats of late have been sensational and long may they and our unbeaten run continue.

Thanks for your support and enjoy the game.

Alasdair Shaw, Stirling Albion FC Manager

PS. Note to the Dumbarton gaffer. Are you actually going to bid for all those players of mine you have shortlisted?

Leaving my assitant Mr Whateverhisnameis in charge tonight, as I am in Dublin. Hopefully he wont f**k up Alloa's good start too much, although with the way my day has gone so far I'm looking pretty good for a losing streak. Anyhows, off to the hotel bar, till thursday I bid you farewell.

The Spiders Web

Backs to the walls boys three defeats in a row and the Glasgow media are questioning our commitment and whether i was wise to sell 3 influential midfielders in Bashir, Dallianas and Tom Bates. All i can say to that is it wasn't an easy decision but with more than £1.3m debt it was purely financial but not to threat there is life in old Queens yet.

We travelled to Cappielow to take on Morton in the Challenge Cup 2nd round in a competetion that has never been kind to us in the past, well lets face Queens suck when it comes to cup competetions in general. Reid got the home side off to a perfect start just 10 minutes in when when Morton took off on a classic counter attack. With missed chances and a lack of cohesion in the defence Reid punished us once more just after the half hour mark to effectivly end the game.

Morton 2 - 0 Queens Park

Back to league business and we welcomed Partick to Hampden and with us being at home we felt it was a good chance to get back on the winning track however Partick had other ideas and with an off the boil Raijo Lekic who failed to convert two easy chances meant that Partick were in for all 3 points. Only a minute was gone when Mitchell put the away side 1 up and missed chances galore and amatuerish passing meant it was to be a sloppy game with only Miller putting the game out of our Reach on the 90th minute.

Queens Park 0 - 2 Partick Thistle

We need our important players such as Frank de Boer, Raijo Lekic, Venakis ect: to start playing if we are to keep in contact with the top sides in the division so far they have been disappointing and the fans will not stay silent for too much longer nor will i if the performances do not improve from key players.

Gary Toner

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by dogs:

don't get above your station wee man, i work approx 70hours a week, and when i'm not feeding the baby i might have the time for typing a report, <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

The hormonal treatment dogs took not only meant he could feed his tyke but also went down v well at the prison where he's now the pin up in many a cell..... Double D dogs.....

L8r's Sunday8pm

p.s. I'd be v scared of his bite...

### Shire Aim Higher as Queens are Dire! ###

The Clan game is now a quarter way through season 5 now and Shire are holding their own in what has turned out to be a highly competitive Division1. Of the 9 league games played 5 wins and 4 losses have been recorded. The standard of teams in the league is excellent with Dundee, Partick, Falkik and Aberdeen proving a real handfull. The Human gaffers in the Division Ally Shaw (Stirling) and Gary Toner (Queens Park) are at opposite ends of the table. Shire are somewhere in the middle and a few points off the pace, but not out the race for only promotion spot thats for sure.

The team has coped well with the step up but the club is still small in terms of the quality in the Division. The games have all been tight, but Shire lack the quality players to maintain the winning form of last season, so some losses are realistically expected as Shire fight to stay in the Division and challenge the other teams to the end of the season. Shire's Cup form has been dissapointing. Stirling Albion knocked us out the Challenge Cup as well as beating us in the League. Any thoughts of retaining the League Cup evaporated as Livvy narrowly edged out Shire 1-0 in a hard fought encounter. Squad wise the team has strength and depth. Yassir Bashir joined Shire from rivals Queens Park for a club record £40k. Why gaffer Toner sold his prized asset at that price and stage of the season, we will never know.

Hopefully Shire can hang in there with the promotion hopefulls and maybe string a run together and challenge. gaffer Turps knows his limitations however and for the 1st time he has thought, that maybe this is as far as he can take the club. Ironically this maybe not far from the truth, he is determined to take Shire as far as he can though and wont quit like other uncommited gaffers. We must beat Albion, we must beat Albion....until next time....

Alasdair Shaw's Programme Notes Monday 03/11/03

Points galore but the Saints spoil the show.

Dear Supporters,

Our impressive start to the season has given us a shared top spot in the league with Dundee and the Semi Final of the Challenge Cup to look forward to. I’ve been pleased with the performance of the team so far and hope that we can continue to push for promotion to the promised land of the SPL.

Sat 02.09.06 – Bells First Division – Queens Park – Hampden Stadium – 3-0 Win

Gaz Toner’s Spiders have been a bit of a bogy team for us in recent encounters, but contrasting form and confidence made us favourites for this clash. However it was on own goal that put us ahead as Alan McLaughlin headed past his keeper. We dominated much of the game and when Jamie Redknapp sent an inviting cross into the danger area, Kevin Kyle showed his poachers instinct to stick out a leg and double our advantage. Redknapp’s creativity wrapped up the points for us later on, when his visionary through ball was gathered by Peter Weatherson, who skipped round the keeper before slotting in.

His goal rounded off another highly impressive performance and helped to earn us another three precious points.

Wed 06.09.06 – Challenge Cup Semi Final – Stranraer – Stair Park – 2-0 Win

Only Stranraer stood between us and a place in the final at Hampden and we got off to the perfect start when a ball over the top from Lucas Cornwall was latched onto by Weatherson, who bent the ball around the keeper and inside the post from 20 yards.

Weatherson bagged another later on, staying onside to coolly find the net and book our day out at Hampden for the final against Morton.

Wed 13.09.06 – League Cup First Round – Queens Park – Forthbank Stadium – 0-0 (4-3 Pens) Defeat

After the ease of our win over Queens Park in the league, I was confident that we’d be seeing the next round of the League Cup. Once again we were in control of the game, but could never find that killer move to penetrate a strong defensive web from the Spiders.

Extra time came and went, leaving us unprepared for the dreaded penalty shootout. Misses from Emmanuel Pogatetz and Craig Dove cost us and let Queens Park advance into the 2nd round.

To be honest I felt robbed after the game, a match that we had totally dominated only to lose to a side that hadn’t created a single goal scoring opportunity. But that’s football and we dusted our selves down from our first defeat of the season to prepare for the visit of Aberdeen in the league.

Sat 16.09.06 – Bells First Division – Aberdeen – Forthbank Stadium – 2-0 Win

The Red Army rolled into town to set a new record attendance of over 3,500 at the Forthbank for our battle against the Dons.

Weatherson put us ahead just before half time after good work from Cornwall and we secured the points when Okkonen’s long ball was played into the path of Weatherson, who swept the ball across goal for Kyle to slot into the bottom corner.

Sat 23.09.06 – Bells First Division – Dundee – Dens Park – 3-2 Win

It was undoubtedly the match of the day at Dens, as the season’s early championship competitors went head to head. Before the game both sides were locked at the top on points, unbeaten in the league campaign so far.

But it was the Dark Blues who looked as if they were going to be our first conquerors after 10 minutes, when Beto Carranza’s cross was turned into the net by Steven Milne. We faced an even tougher challenge when Paul Sheerin made it two with a rasping strike from 30 yards.

Yet we continued to plug away at the Dundee defence and our perseverance was rewarded when Okkonen caught Jamie Langfield wandering with a precision shot from 30 yards. Kyle’s knock down fell to Weatherson, who rounded the keeper for an equaliser, and I was jumping for joy when Kyle scored from a corner kick in injury time to give us a sensational and dramatic win to put us three points clear at the top.

Sat 30.09.06 – Bells First Division -Falkirk – Forthbank Stadium – 1-1 Draw

I was hoping that our run of league wins would continue with the visit of Falkirk and we were looking good when Kyle finished from what looked an impossible angle after Weatherson’s shot was parried.

However Colin Samuel was allowed to jink his way into a crossing position and pick out and unmarked Lee Miller at the back post, who punished us for our sloppy defending and gave Falkirk a share of the points.

Sat 07.10.06 – Bells First Division – St. Johnstone – Forthbank Stadium – 1-0 Defeat

Our unbeaten league run had to come to an end, but if truth be told I was expecting it to remain intact after our game with St. Johnstone.

Paul Cook raced away on a counter attack to go one on one with Craig Samson and our keeper one the initial dual with a super block, but Cook was quickest to the rebound and despatched the ball into the net.

We could and should have got back into the game, but a mixture of poor finishing and some contentious refereeing conspired against us. We had two goals chopped off for debateable offside calls, but when Josemi was hauled down in the box on the 90th minute, we were given the lifeline that would save us a point. However Pogatetz failed to hit the target from the spot, letting the visitors escape with a point and Dundee move onto top spot.

I am hopeful that the last couple of results have been minor blips and that we can get back on winning ways and back on top.

Thanks for your support and enjoy the game.

Alasdair Shaw, Stirling Albion FC Manager

The Spiders Web

Worst.Session.Ever or atleast i hope it was, only being able to take 1 point out a possible 18 is not the way to make an impact on the divison, okay so it is an impact but not the one i wanted.

Hamdpen park was the venue and what was a fortress the last few seasons, teams are coming to Hampden with a whole new attitude thanks to our recent form and we're struggling to regain the confidence needed and the ruthlessness. Stirling Albion came to town and it wasn't long before another error cost us and that error was a mix up between keeper and defender when Allan McLaughling headed beyond his own keeper to open the scoring. 10 minutes after half time Kyle got the second of the match and put the game beyond doubt the only thing to do now was nail that coffin shut and thats what Weatherson done on the 71st minute.

Queens Park 0 - 3 Stirling

League Cup 1st round was on the cards and Stirling were the oppenants only this time the game was at Forthbank and wasn't as entertaining as the league match, Stirling should have won the game more than once over but in a strange turns of events it was rather uneventful when it came to goals and the game came down to penalties and a returning McAdam slotted home the winning penalty for the away side.

League Cup 1st - Stirling 0(3) - (4)0 Queens Park

Back to league and another defeat was beckoning as we travelled to Dens park, it wasn't long before we were behind 2 minutes to be exact when Boylan latched onto a long ball from Caranza to slot home the opening goal. Milne added to the scoreline on the 12th minute and that all but confirmed the win for the home side with Garry Brady wrapping things up 6 minutes from time.

Dundee 3 - 0 Queens Park

Falkirk came to Hampden and we knew we faced an uphill battle considering our recent run of defeats and we didn't do ourselvs any favours in this one when even though Gez Murphy put us one up we allowed Falkirk to come back at us not once but twice through Miller(66) and Fotheringham(80) to win the game.

Queens Park 1 - 2 Falkirk

League cup 2nd and it was Aberdeen to be our oppentants in a game that was won in Extra Time despite once again leading the game we failed to capatilise, McAllister opened the scoring just before the half hour mark before Young equalised for Aberdeen, McAllister once again got the better of the Aberdeen defence to put us back in the lead but it wasn't enough as Hinds brought the scoreline level again on the 88th minute, the winner came curtisy of Fabanio on the 116th minute and it was a goal good enough to win any game.

Aberdeen 3 - 2 Queens Park - After Extra Time

Love street, the battle of the bottom two and it was a game good enough to grace any sunday league fixutre cards, i can't think of one clear cut chance created by either side and in the end a point a piece was all that was on the cards.

St Mirren 0 - 0 Queens Park

Gary Toner

StewartRobertsonBanner.jpg

Morton H 2-2

Considering Morton played and well beat Queens Park during the week we were delighted to get the point. With four first team players out its always good to get points especially when all four are in your mid field. Thanks has to go to Queens Park for the loan of Granum who played well and the Manager was glad to see youngster (16 yr) Craig Rae coming into the first team and holding his own. Two goals by Winter and Neeson which was a peach of an effort right down the park, through the defence and scored.Craig winter in from the cold delighted the Manager with his late goal to get the points. Hopefully the injury situation will clear up.

Hamilton A 2-0

A poor display and points lost. Jim graham (our best player on the park)got sent off and we lost our shape and that cost us the point. The manager was annoyed to loose two goals in the last few minutes and knows this team will have to improve.

Motherwell H (cup) 1-2

A game that we took the lead and played very well in but Motherwell showed that in taking chances they have that little bit extra class. Gurserver scored our goal and it was a sweet strike but it was sadly not enough to go through. The Manager could not fault his players as they gave there all and that simply was not enough on the night.

East Fife H 0-1

A game I feel we could have got something out off if it was not for the penalty award in the 24th Minute and the sending off of Lake. We actually controlled the game and missed a few good chances and if our luck had been in we could have won it.

Raith Rovers H 2-0

A good three points bagged and considering our form of late is was unexpected. Gurserver (M.O.M) and Knox were back to there scoring self’s and the task was made that little bit easier with Rovers going down to ten men after the 31st minute. The Manager was glad to see the whole team perform well.

Queen of the South A 6-1

Manager Robertson’s worst game in charge, he was out raged at the ease the other team cut through on our goal time and time again. The whole team under performed with only Gurserver getting pass marks for his single goal the rest need to take a good look at themselves. Lets forget about this game as quick as possible. Sean O’ Conner for queens was simply on fire with his three goals.

Arbroath H 1-1

Knox scored and we took the lead only to loose a sloppy late goal to share the points. A valuable point gained but I feel it was more like two lost points. The Manager conceded that he should have not put on the subs to give them a run out as it cost us the win in his eyes.

cowdencrest.gif

Clyde H 1-3

A very disappointing game with only one player in the Cowden team being the exception Gursever was out standing and rightly man of the match. Addie Annand who gave us a consolation, which was good to see, but it came to late in the game. Manager Robertson has a few problems with injuries but stands by his belief that any side he puts out should still be able to win games and this side let him down.

Inverness C Thistle A 2-0

Another woeful game with the team under performing and moral heading south. Thistle were simply the better team on the day by a long way. Manager Robertson feels things have to turn around soon or we will be for the drop.

Forfar H 2-0

A win at home and a good solid performance from the whole team. Gursever (M.o.M) Scored both goals. We dominated the game but had to hold on in the end as Forfar pulled one back. James Lake held the back four together and Manager Robertson could not praise him enough at the full time whistle.

Morton A 2-1

Another game lost but more worryingly we have lost our top goal scorer Gursever for two months with a nasty knock, we can only hope the others will fill his boots. Baillie let the side down with getting sent off in the 54th minute and Bell filled in the best he could. The team played well with good performances all round but it was not enough to get the points.

Hamilton H 3-2

A great game to watch with five goals, our three goals coming from three of our strikers. With Gursever out they seem to be stating their claim for his place. Knox, Brown, Annand (pen) all scored and Courts was M.O.M. A good three points that lifts us up the table.

logo.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Jimbhoy:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by TURPS:

Wheres yer Jim'bhoy' gone.......... icon_biggrin.gif<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I'm over here icon_razz.gif<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Why are u over there icon_confused.gif I can feel a song coming on icon_wink.gif

I saw a camp rocker with lots of hair

Where?

There on the stair!

Where on the stair?

Right there!

A little beer drinking rocker

With clogs on

Well i declare!!!

Going clipoity clippity clop, gretna boss is for the chop!!!

Ok I know Jimbo is a 'commited' longterm gamer and he hates to be irritated... but que the music.........

I woke up this morning and Jimbhoy was gone.......Ooooooh Ooooo Eeeeee Gretna Gretna are Sh¡t ****!

I wonder who he'll blame for all the things that went wrong.......Ooooooh Ooooo Eeeeee Gretna Gretna are Sh¡t ****!

He has now left us before he got sacked.......Ooooooh Ooooo Eeeeee Gretna Gretna are Sh¡t ****!

Will he now accept that he was totally crap!.......Ooooooh Ooooo Eeeeee Jim'bhoy' Jim'bhoy'... Sh¡t ****!

Who let the dog’s out woof woof

Who let the dogs out Woof woof

Who let the dog out !!!!

PS been play this new CM03/04 it seen rather batter you can actually sell players and the trainings a lot better. I just don’t know about some of its decisions like the one below, yeah right that’s going to ever happen.

Burch.JPG

[This message was edited by sav112 on 08 November 2003 at 20:13.]

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by dogs:

Rosco you are bang out of order, yer gonna get a kick in the nads fae both jim and I at the footie icon_mad.gif<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Bring it on im no scared off taigs and si bumboys. You better bring a fookin tool coz ur going home in a strathclyde ambulance...you want ur spanking now icon_biggrin.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by sav112:

Who let the dog out !!!!

PS been play this new CM03/04 it seen rather batter you can actually sell players and the trainings a lot better. I just don’t know about some of its decisions like the one below, yeah right that’s going to ever happen.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Well they are **** up front, who could blame them for going for a Celtic failure icon_razz.gif

Let's face it all their fans see a young striker playing in the English 3rd Division as their saviour. icon_smile.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by TURPS:

Ok I know Jimbo is a 'commited' longterm gamer and he hates to be irritated... but que the music.........

I woke up this morning and Jimbhoy was gone.......Ooooooh Ooooo Eeeeee Gretna Gretna are Sh¡t ****!

I wonder who he'll blame for all the things that went wrong.......Ooooooh Ooooo Eeeeee Gretna Gretna are Sh¡t ****!

He has now left us before he got sacked.......Ooooooh Ooooo Eeeeee Gretna Gretna are Sh¡t ****!

Will he now accept that he was totally crap!.......Ooooooh Ooooo Eeeeee Jim'bhoy' Jim'bhoy'... Sh¡t ****!<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Same old Turps mouthiest man in the clan. icon_wink.gif

From Paper Roses to Chirpy Chirpy Cheep Cheep we know that Turps has a record collection to die for, (well if I had it I would kill myself icon_razz.gif)

MLC icon_cool.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Jimbhoy:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by sav112:

Who let the dog out !!!!

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Well they are **** up front, who could blame them for going for a Celtic failure icon_razz.gif

Let's face it all their fans see a young striker playing in the English 3rd Division as their saviour. icon_smile.gif<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Ian Durrant signed for Celtic in an old cm game of mine icon_eek.gif

Will he now accept that he was totally crap!.......Ooooooh Ooooo Eeeeee Jim'bhoy' Jim'bhoy'... Sh¡t ****!<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Same old Turps mouthiest man in the clan. icon_wink.gif

From Paper Roses to Chirpy Chirpy Cheep Cheep we know that Turps has a record collection to die for, (well if I had it I would kill myself icon_razz.gif)

MLC icon_cool.gif<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Mouthy haha, You know i always speak the truth Jimbo icon_wink.gif Because of all your moaning and lack of explanation to the Gretna faithfull, I feel another song coming up! Sorry. I dont have much cheesy 70's and 80's rock in ma collection but heres a little number that will bring a tear to ur eye........

In the netgame... the the Scottish Clan game.. Gretna now sleep tonight,

Jim'bhoy's moaning.. and CM groaning.. did not hide that he was Sh¡te....

Jims Awhaaaaay....Jims Awhaaaaay.......Jims Awhaaaaay icon_biggrin.gif

The Latest in reality TV ........ CLAN IDOL

You sh!tes better get your auditions in for Clan idol ASAP and turps this year i would prfer if you didnt wear a pink spandex number, some things were never ment to be seen by the genral public.

Whats next diamond lights by Hoddle An Waddle??

Or turps version by Stinking of Widdle!

Im taking you back to DISCO!!

To the tune of Dan Hartmans "Instant Replay"

Jimbhoy chucked in his gretna job, He said he'd have enuff

No manager movement no transfers out, so chucked the job. He chucked ittttttt.....

BLAME THE TEST-ERS, GOT TA BLAME THEM!

BLAME THE TEST-ERS GOT TO BLAME SOMEONE YEAH.......

THANK YOU MY ALBUMS IN THE SHOPS on Monday!

Very funny icon_smile.gif

I'll tell you what, if you had have the talent of the **** that comes out of your mouth you would be Pele, Maradona & Cryuff all rolled into one times 3. icon_wink.gif

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Sorry Jimbo your wrong. I cant sing, I am crap at footie, and I am deviod of banter... but i have a big erection at Firs Parkicon_wink.gif My fans love me, what about your fans Jimbo! The punters, dont forget the punters! We all miss you Jimbo ever since u dissapeared. Life is so' boring' without you around. If you come back no more Clan Idol I promise icon_biggrin.gif

That’s good news about the Mac version, so it’s all go when we all get the new game.

Who ordered it with that other game that comes out later and what was the date?

Oh and for Coisty “Rachel Stevensâ€

icon_biggrin.gif

prettypolly01.jpg

Archived