The Scottish Clan

Rosco Van Nistelrooy

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ITS OFFICIAL SONS ARE STRONGEST TEAM IN ALL THREE SCOTTISH LEAGUES.

Yes the son are bottom of the scottish leagues after a disasterous show on monday night.

Best match of the night a spirited 2-1 defeat by the cowden family, a 3-0 thrashing by montrose and a good but kicking by Airdrie 4-1.

I jist luv a godd but kick.

On a brighter note we did score two yes two goals.

Well the only way is up, lets hope tonights session brings hmmmmmmmmm!!!!!!! oh yeh points. and what do points make, I dont know we havnae got that many.

looking forward to the nights fest

The Spiders Web

Mixed feelings this session as our abysmal away form continued.

It seems to be the case that we turn in a great performance after a dull one and this was no exception. Partick Thistle came to Hampden in antcipation and they were to be sadly disappointed. Gez Murphy who is turning out to be a shrewd buy so far turned in another solid performance capped off by the opening goal on the 13th minute, Murphy was also instrumental in the 2nd goal a minute later when he was brought down inside the box for debutant Tom Bates to convert the chance. The game was rounded off by a superb piece of solo work when a dinky little run past 3 players left youngster Craig Banks with only the keeper to beat and that he did 13 minutes from time to send the home fans home happy.

Queens Park 3 - 0 Partick

Were on the road again dropped points, missed chances and sleepy defenders meant this game had it all but unfortunatly from a Queens Park p.o.v it didn't have too many goals. We went to McDiarmid Park to take on St Johnstone Kiegen Parker opened the scoring for the home side 4 minutes in and later he set up Bowey to score the 2nd 6 minutes later, Parker added his 2nd of the afternoon on the 25th minute to secure all 3 points for St Johnstone.

St Johnstone 3 - 0 Queens Park

League Cup 1st round and we went to Firhill to take on a Partick side that were looking for revenge after their recent league defeat and it was Partick who looked the stronger team in all areas when the opened the scoring through a David Rowson volley 21 minutes in, Mitchell added to the scoreline just after half time and that left us chasing shadows for the rest of the game, Yasir Bashir did give us some sort of consolation when he converted his first ever Queens Park goal but it all finished on a sour note as David Grant put the ball beyond his own goalkeeper to secure the win for Partick.

Partick 3 - 1 Queens Park

Back to the league and a game that saw very little chances when St Mirren came to Hampden it took a solitary Lekic goal late on to seal a victory for the home side and that was the only highlight of the game.

Queens Park 1 - 0 St Mirren

After 7 games we find ourselfs in 4th position but with the doubleheader against Peterhead then Stirling both away games coming up the next session is going to be tough.

Gary Toner

End of the transfer window, this is when the season really kicks off.

For us it is an away day to sunny Airdrie to face the diamonds. We had a cautious approach to the game despite being quite confident for the win. We had the better of the opening chances but then a couple of soft shots from distance floated past keeper Liam Bull who after the 3nd horrendous blunder was hauled off the park and will never wear the EF shirt again just 29 minutes into the game. At this point we were 3-1 down as Gordon Gilbert scored the goal of his life after picking the ball up in his own half and going on a lovely unstoppable run. On came James Gardiner who settled the side and we began to attack and defend with confidence once again pulling the game back to 3-2 with a goal from Kenny D. Then disaster struck as James Gardiner had to be stretchered from the game with a BRUISED SHIN!! No more goalies, in comes left winger Robbie Foy. The team battled on bravely and got a deserved equaliser through Kenny D with 10 minutes remaining. We were looking for the winner, we were the only team with the ball, we were the only team looking like scoring. Then in injury time the Airdrie team decide they may as well test the keeper……F-T Airdrie Utd 5 East Fife 3 GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR.

Promotion chasers Montrose were next to visit New Bayview and gaffer Sandy Thomson must have had the 3 points in his sights. Montrose started as the better side creating a couple of chances but never threatening goal and it wasn’t until the 2nd half where the MIGHTY Fifers got their act together with Byers ordering the play. In the 89th minute a couple of corners came the Fifers way and thanks to a deflection Jenkins got his 2nd for the club. Perhaps fair after last seasons shocking 1-1 draw.

League Cup 1st Round saw us host Falkirk who were chasing for the 1st Division and with a strike force of Collin Samuel and Lee Miller there chances are high. However at New Bayview they found things more difficult than against their fellow 1st Division duds as the Mighty Fifers dominated midfield and scored two deserved goals as Kenny D rounded the keeper and headed home a corner both sides of half time to give us a deserved 2-0 win.

Back to league business and it was a trip to new boy Mark Roberts’ Stenny. We dominated the play but were not really creating any clear cut chances. Persistence paid off though as Mark Richardson got his first goal for the club from a Zongo corner. Stenny’s main threat came from front man Sestanovich so when he was sent off on the stroke of half time the game seemed over. Keith Robertson made it a foregone conclusion when he nodded home another Zongo corner to make it 2.

The mighty Fifers sit 3rd in the table, poised to make an assault on Gretna and Cowdenbeath. We are also still in all competitions and are reasonably confident of the quadruple.

StewartRobertsonBanner.jpg

Gretna A 1-0

We lost a very poor goal on the 88th minute which was disappointing after holding out for so long, Gretna had a few chances and missed a few sitters but we deserved a point for our efforts hopefully we will have Lakie back in the team for our next game as he had to sit this one out due to an injury mid week in training.

Alloa A 0-4

An excellent game with cowden rampant. Neeson scored our first and with Ahmed Gurserver getting his hat trick and was M.o.M we simply ran the show. He could be challenging Knox for this seasons player of the year for Cowden at this rate. The fans filled Recreation Park with his name at the final whistle and manager Robertson gave him the pat on the back he deserved for a good days work.

Montrose H 2-0

Another commanding performance from the team with Knox back on the score sheet and Gursever (M.o.M) getting the second. We were on easy street all the way. Montorse did have some shots on goal but did not cause our goalie any grief. Another three points in the bag.

Neo.png

Bods Battlers Blast Big Boys

Albion Rovers 3 - 0 Dunfermline

The loss of midfield maestro Paulinho was causing some consternation around the dugout at Cliftonhill.However in Bojan Djordic , the loan signing from Man Utd , they appear to have an adequate replacement. And when in 42 minutes he blasted the ball home from 20 yards after some scrappy defending , you sensed it was another Albion win on the cards. A penalty box scramble saw Justin Walker double the lead , and after 3 or 4 attempts at 1 on 1's with the keeper , Porsteinsson finally curled one into the corner for an easy 3-0 win

Albion Rovers 2 - 0 Ayr United

1st v 2nd as Albion took on Ayr in a fiercely contested match. Neither side allowed the other space, so it was no surprise that the first goal came from a penalty box scramble , with Porsteinsson just getting enough power on a strike to get past the keeper. However its been said there isnt a defence Stevie Nicholas cant unlock, and on 20 minutes , he ran the length of the park , beat 4 players , and curled home another wondergoal. Stirling manager Ally Shaw was heard to swear loudly and demand better from his current crop of hopefuls, after seeing his Protege leave for nothing and compete on the highest level. On 67 minutes , goal of the season , as Porstesinsson rampages down the wing , cuts in , and from fully 20 yards on the angle , lobs Craig Nelson , in off the far post. A delight to watch if youre a neutral , a nightmare if youre an Ayr fan. Relentless pressure for the remainder of the game , a 70th minute header from a corner by Stevie Nicholas making it 4-0 , and Ayr crumbled like a stick of rock in a combine harvester. Next Up , the big one .... Celtic @ Fortress Parkhead.

Celtic 2 - 1 Albion Rovers

You cant give the ball away at Parkhead and expect to win. Despite a bright start and a breakaway goal from Porsteinsson , the midfield decided not to close down, not to pass well , and conceded 2 sloppy goals to Fernandez through simply not picking up the runner. A real disappointment as Albion went for 10 in a row ... though perhaps mentioning that at Parkhead isnt such a great idea.

Albion Rovers 1 - 1 Hearts

Rovers drop their first home points of the season, but it could have been a lot worse. A Cheeky Nick Weekes backheel forces the keeper into an early dive , and Porsteinsson runs in from behind to slam home a screamer. Cancelling this out is a 25 yard strike from Scott Severin. And in the second half , its all down to the home goalkeeper , Super Smith , to save not once , not twice , but 3 times in 1 on 1 situations to keep the scores level. A point earned as opposed to a point dropped.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by sav112:

My mate in work done this web page for a project when at Uni what do you all think. Look at some great players. icon_wink.gif

http://www.craigcullen.co.uk/<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I know that wee guy cully! I am sure I kicked his we scrawny arse aw the way to whitlets round about in the battle of Ayrshire icon_biggrin.gif

Having recently returned from another scouting trip abroad, this time to the Czech Republic I resumed control of a Gretna team sitting in 2nd in SD3. Last nights session saw 4 games played, We opened up with a tricky away tie at New Bayview follow by 3 League games, two of which were at home.

Having finished 3rd the last 2 seasons cup success was pretty low on my priorities and with an away tie at New Bayview we new this would be a difficult one. How wrong could we be this was easy, sadly for East Fife that is. In an even opening it could have swung either way until a wonder goal from Byers opened the scoring for them. After that it was all one way and we were easily beaten.

East Fife 3 Gretna 0

Next up was the 1st crunch clash of the season and a home fixture to table topping Cowdenbeath. The away team obviously decided to play for the draw as during the 1st 45 mins they never even had a shot at goal. The 2nd half saw more adventure form them but Gretna were still well on top. It took until the 88th minute before the deadlock was broken and it went to the home side for a deserved victory.

Gretna 1 Cowdenbeath 0

From top to bottom next as we met last seasons whipping boys Dumbarton. Newly installed veteran Jeff had recently taken charge but it will take a wee while before things have been turned around although on this showing the signs are there. The early play was dominated by the away team but with no cutting edge. Not until late in the 1st half did we manage an attempt at goal but we scored from it. An OG early in the 2nd half put us in a better position and we held on comfortably.

Gretna 2 Dumbarton 0

At this point I had to leave as some important business regarding my scouting trip cropped up and so I missed our final game of the night which we won 2-1

MLC

icon_cool.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by sav112:

My mate in work done this web page for a project when at Uni what do you all think. Look at some great players. icon_wink.gif

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I take it you didn't go to Uni, Sav? Was it an approved one instead? icon_razz.gif

I also suffer from very slight dyslexia; I sometimes forget to concentrate on my typing. My English is poorer than Dumbarton’s form this season. icon_wink.gif

Anyway who needs to spell at Uni it was chartered surveying and yes paisley is the wettest place I’ve been to.

icon_biggrin.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Gary Toner:

aye he remebers you too, he flushed your head down the loo in expo in killie<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Since when did people over the age of 16 go to Expo*

*minus the neds and nedettes<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

The same kind of people that post at 04.57 go to Expo, were you just in from a heavy night on the town? Or could you not sleep with Turps doing so well?

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Gary Toner:

aye he remebers you too, he flushed your head down the loo in expo in killie<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Since when did people over the age of 16 go to Expo*

*minus the neds and nedettes<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

The same kind of people that post at 04.57 go to Expo.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Funny, but of all the "Hardcore Fitba Fans" here Sav, youre the only one that makes posts during Saturday afternoon matches, which tells me your only interest in the footie is the clan game. Youre probably one of these glory hunters that buys a spot in the corporate box for all his clients and then proceeds to rattle off a dozen statistics to them to make you seem like a real fan!

PART TIME GLORY HUNTER!

LoL glory hunter that’s a new one for me, I was very late in getting interested in football, till I was about 15 I thought it was a complete waste of time unless you were actually playing on the park and had never watched the game as all my friends who were a bit older were into Car’s and Boats and girls generally and didn’t care less about the game and to be fair still don’t they still think I’m the Sad one following 11 men on a pitch when I’m in the car or out on a boat with them on the Radio.

My interest Started when about ten of the lads from school in fifth year dragged me to a Junior Pollock game and I was captivated and we went every week home and away and did this right through sixth year and about four years after leaving school the guy at the gate even had a spot for my car reserved for the home games that’s how regular I was at Pollock rain or shine.

Anyway in between going to the lock games I was getting free tickets for Ibrox Goven Stand with McCoist, Laudrup, Gascoigne all in the team it was hard not to become a Rangers fan and after years of going and being there for nine in a row at Ibrox at the big screens I will always follow them.

Just because you don’t have a season ticket and have way to much commitments at the weekend to get to games not to mention the £300 for a season book does not make you Any less of a fan. I get to Ibrox every so often and with marriages, kids and work me and the lads drifted away from Pollock.

Trust me life was simpler when on a Saturday I could relax in the stands back then, but making the effort in getting the game on the Radio or T.V at the weekend is the best I can hope for just now and getting the odd post in on Saturday when I pop back into the house is also good fun and keeps my footie passion going.

So you all are die-hard season tickets holders then, I salute your commitment and envious of your free time. icon_smile.gif

Sav.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Lambie's Lovechild

Funny, but of all the "Hardcore Fitba Fans" here Sav, youre the only one that makes posts during Saturday afternoon matches, which tells me your only interest in the footie is the clan game. Youre probably one of these glory hunters that buys a spot in the corporate box for all his clients and then proceeds to rattle off a dozen statistics to them to make you seem like a real fan!

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Thats funny bod i never see u at FirHill these days either icon_biggrin.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by TURPS:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Lambie's Lovechild

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Thats funny bod i never see u at FirHill these days either icon_biggrin.gif<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Roonie is the one that hangs around the pie shop ..... or the school section

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by TURPS:

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Thats funny bod i never see u at FirHill these days either icon_biggrin.gif<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

£120 for a return Plane Ticket , £30-£40 for a decent hotel for the night , £20 for a match ticket.

We cant all be Millionaires from the Bish rosco. Some of us have to be more prudent with oor cash.

Pollock and Rangers, so basically you like blue icon_biggrin.gif Women!

Don't have a ST for ER anymore as ma dad moved stand and I have to pay for it myself now. Nothing do with the fact we're ****e honest.

If things start going wrong the night I have a erm, interesting tactic that has done me well in a game with ma mate. Should be fun if nothing else.

Stevie you are right with the blue team thing as when the half time scores came in the gers got a cheer when they were winning for 90 of the fans icon_biggrin.gif

RossTurpieBanner.jpg

Things are going well if not boringly predictable at Shire this season. Coisty continues to amuse with his pathetic performances although he did win the wooden spoon cup that all the little Sh¡tey teams play for in the lower leagues, which was funny. Shire have had their own successes of late in the bigger Cup and the 2nd Division league championship is virtually in the bag and were only into October! Squad wise Alex Williams is simply awzome and the whole teams is playing out their skins, no one wants to mess with Shire anymore. The pie Bonus is certainly working as the local supplier is running low, such is the ferocity that Shire are guzzling points in the Division. The next few games will confirm Shire's dominance in the division and already plans are underway in masterminding next season campaign in Division 1. Here's how last sessions games predictably went........

28.9.05 EAST STIRLING 3 Forfar 0 (league Cup 2nd Rnd)

The 2nd meeting against the Loons in as many days produced another great win and clean sheet, this time in the League Cup. Last year Shire went all the way to the final , but first SPL opposition in shape of Dunfermline would have to be negotiated for the dream to be re lived.

1.10.05 Clyde 2 EAST STIRLING 4

Clyde are the only side to have beaten and caused Shire problems this season. Although the result does not count as it was in that 'mickey mouse' Challenge Cup competition that some looser won, they were given respect. Shire got off to a great start and Super Alex Williams bagged a great hat - trick and stole the show and the points putting the 'Bully Wee' ghost to rest and ensuring that top spot for at least another few weeks.

8.10.05 Arbroath 1 EAST STIRLING 1

Due to rival gaffer Coisty being so Sh¡t at CM Arbroath have emerged as the real challengers to Shire's dominance in Division 2 this season. A hard faught game resulted in a fair draw and the first dropped points of the season. The Lichties left it late however equalizing in the 81st minute canceling out Ebanks-Blake goal on the hour mark.

22.10.05 Berwick 0 EAST STIRLING 3

A blustery day saw Shire battle against the elemnets and overcome the 'Wee Rangers' easily with a fine performance winning by 3 clear goals. Alex Williams again was the culprit scoring early on as Ferrer (Pen) and Avus Jephcott compiled the misery for the home side you were simply blown away by Shire and their silky soccer.

26.10.05 EAST STIRLING 3 Dunfermline 0 (League Cup 3rd Rnd)

The good Cup form continues as Shire thrashed SPL side Dunfermline. The visitor's were definatley below par in their performance as Shire's front 2 Alex Williams and Ebanks-Blake scored 3 fantastic goals to confirm Shire's domination as an emerging force in Scottish football. With both 'Old Firm' teams knocked out and an easy tie against minnows East Fife next up a final place like last season is deffo on the cards.

The Spiders Web

Our away form proves to be erratic once more as i continue to look at ways to get an consistent basis home and away.

We travelled to Forthbank to take on our old foes Stirling, Stirling who were going through a real sticky patch were not finding life all that good in the 1st division so they were looking to take 3 points here. Queens Park got off to a great start when Raijo Lekic pounced to convert a nicely placed freekick early on in the game to send the Spiders 1 nil up, Stirling had chances to equalise but found Almenning-Jarstein on excellent form to keep them at bay and it wasn't until 5 minutes from time that the points were safe when Lekic added his 2nd of the afternoon from a classic counter attack.

Stirling 0 - 2 Queens Park

We were next to face Peterhead on their own patch at Balmoor and it was a familour face who was to comeback and haunt us.

With just under 30 minutes gone it was ex Queens player Johann Porhallsson who would open the scoring when he raced clear to slot the ball home and if that wasn't enough he compounded our misery just before half time when he added his 2nd, Alonso added a 3rd for the homeside 10 minutes from time and it took a Milan Baros penalty to wrap up the afternoon.

Peterhead 4 - 0 Queens Park

Another away game, another 3 points dropped, Palmerston park was the destination Queen Of The South the oppenants , Billy Gibson opened the scoring for the homeside when some lacklustre defending opened up some space infront of the keeper and the little hitman made us pay, Queens Park equalised 10 minutes later through a returning Eddie Annand when he got his head onto the end of a Babangida cross. Things were going well and it looked like only a matter of time before Queens Park scored but they got hit on with a classic sucker punch when a fast paced counter out numbered our defence and Lyle converted to put the homeside 2 - 1 up, With our last throw of the dice we sent Tom Brighton on and it looked to pay off when with his first touch of the ball he sent a volley into the postage stamp area of the goal to equalise that however was all to be undone 2 minutes later when O'Conner toe poked the winner for the homeside.

Q.O.S 3 - 2 Queens Park

Gary Toner

League Cup 2nd Round and we entertain Jim Hastie’s 2nd placed Gretna side. Despite the snoozefest that these teams provided at New Bayview the previous month the Fifers faithful still turned out to cheer on the in form players. The players didn’t disappoint as Kevin Byers scored his first for the club after a nice little run , jinxing between players he belted a powerful curling shot that left the keeper mesmerised. Gretna tried to get back into it but couldn’t break down our improved defence. Keith Robertson added another 2 goals to his seasons tally with a couple of headers from corners to give us a impressive 3-0 win.

First league game of the night saw us host Sy’s plucky Elgin City. In a thoroughly entertaining end to end first half where either side could have wrapped the game up it was amazingly 0-0. More of the same in the 2nd half but our fans were treated to the only goal of the game as Kenny D rattled home a rebound of a corner. Delighted with this result and it means we haven’t conceded in 5 games!

Our first game up against the AI and our first away game sees us travel to Stranraer. I was hoping we could take our great home form into this game but the counter attacking plan was thrown out the window after Stranraer took a early lead. While we went pushing forward the worst possible thing happened, they go 2 up. A great 40 yard strike from left back Hodge went flying into Gardners top corner. We did pull one back in the 2nd half through Keith Robertson but we did not get a grip of midfield at all and didn’t create the chances needed to equalise.

We beat the in form East Stirling 2-0 in a friendly at Firs park.

If we want to go up then we simply have to beat every team at home. I don’t think league positions talk much this early and the fact that jeff’s Sons were rock bottom didn’t make me think they would be a pushover, although I was annoyed to prove myself right! Jeff’s team were awesome from keeper to midfield however his strikers were laughable and he can only blame them for not taking 3 points in this one. I can’t really have any complaints as the penalty that should never have been was tamely stroked wide.

1st Division big boys away, nae bother!

Stirling 1 East Fife 2 Kenny D and Georcelin 3 and 87

Stirling score jammy pen

What else did you expect?

East Fife draw East Stirling in quarters, tee hee.

Albion Rovers - Scotlands Finest

Albion Rovers 3 - 0 Aberdeen

Second time around , same result. Aberdeen were caught on the counter twice in quick succession , firstly with a Stevie Nicholas run down the right being brilliantly palmed round the post by Esson , only for Diack to rise at the far post and convert the header. Then Nicholas again ran 60 yard , beat 3 defenders, and picked out the rising Porsteinsson at the near post to double the lead. In the second half, only Essons brilliance kept the scoreline down, however a dangerously close in header found the napper of George "The Rock" Duncan, and 3-0 was how it finished. The Dons are allegedly in a bit of financial bother, so look for a few bodies to be heading out of Pittodrie to balance the books .... starting with the manager.

Kilmarnock 1 - 1 Albion Rovers

1st plays 2nd, and a 68th minute corner gives Killie an advantage they hold onto until the final minute. As the clock ticks down , a 50 yard free kick from David Lilley finds Nick Weekes in the area and his volley evens the score. With Celtic losing heavily to the Sheep , its down to a 2 horse race after only 13 games.

Albion Rovers 5 - 0 Livingston

Id describe this one to you, but hey, its not as though you havent heard it before. Nicholas steals the ball , runs down the wing , beats 2 or 3 men, and crosses for Porsteinsson to head home. Multiply this by 3 , and youve got Albions first 3 goals. Livingstong failing miserably to learn on any occasion. Then a Porsteinsson cross is turned out by the keeper only for the poaching Iain Diack to slam home. A missed penalty from Justin Walker isnt enough to dampen the spirits , and its onward and upwards for title contending Albion. Walker makes up for it though when a Maman crossfield ball finds him and puts him clear of the defence. A delicate lob from 20 yards leaves the keeper stranded , and its 5-0 Albion. And even a chopped off 35 yarder from Chris Silvestro doesnt worry the home fans. Its Albionificence!

Elsewhere , 2nd placed Killie lose to 3rd placed Celtic. Its a 10 point lead for Albion.

Dundee United 1 - 1 Albion Rovers

Ooh , this one was tighter than Dukebox when hes asked to buy a round. Very few chances , and a Stevie Nicholas run and cross to Nick Weekes was required to break the deadlock. Then route 1 stuff from United brought them back into it at the Death. A 70yard kick out was flicked on by McIntyre , and Ogunmande rifled the ball past the excellent Smith. This one goes down as 2 points dropped .....

Evening Lads.

Good to see Stevie bod sticking it too the ess pee ell.

My big question is though when is anyone going to talk about doggie's squad. If what I'm hearing is true he should be sh*tting from a high height on everyone.

Can we get turps off the pie patter btw, he sounds like he's jimmy five bellies role model.

StewartRobertsonBanner.jpg

Elgin H 1-0

It was a no frills match with few chances, but with five players on the injury list it was a welcome win. Again Gurserver with his goal showed his class although Knox was close twice as well. The next few matches will take there toll as the first team is thin just now.

East fife A 2-0

The team played poor and we got another injury to hinder us even more. 3 shots is all we had on goal. Manager Robertson will have to get the boys picked up for the next game.

Airdrie H 3-0

With Gurseveer with his two goals and knox getting back on the scoring trail as well we were always in control. A good rounded performance but M.o.M Jim Graham was out standing. The manager was very pleased with the way his players went about there game.

StenhousemuirA 0-1

Another good away win with man of the moment Gurseveer getting us that all important goal. Gary o Conner was fantastic between the sticks with the ever impressive Jim Graham holding our defence. Away points will be the key to our season and we need every point we can get.

bluebrazil.gif

Archived