Toulouse

ligue12.th.png

What u guys think pretty good huh :D

ligue1z.th.png

Player stats...

toulousefootballclub.th.png

current squad above..

i need some suggestions on what parts needs improvement and who to buy, im usin 4-4-2 basic

by the way capoue is leavin to lyon

and i got laurito and schneiderlin joinin

i got 5 mils for the transfers now propably gettin more before 2nd season

well done.

Try to sign a better GK : Lobont ( Dinamo Buc).

Also have a look at Obertan ( Bordeaux ) - he might be tempted to join your side.

Try also Sakho - sign him at all costs if u can. Also Chantome can be useful also.

See Jankovic ( Palermo ) great winger on the both sides. He's on a free tranfer. Maybe he's available.

Take a look at Tore Reginiussen - great DC and very cheap.

Maybe Alexis Sanchez , Marquinhos or Alex Teixeira as strikers. Very good. You can enquire them is this order.

Good luck!

i got diego lugano for free !!! so my central defence is lookin solid

tryin to get feghouli to right side btw should i play him as mr or mc ????

lobont is 31 already

almeria dropt from la liga so diego alves is tranferlisted

tryin to get him....

ill post my squad ss when all the new players have arrived

well i got feghouli for2.5 mils... im going to play him as mc ,,, new problem :D i sold braaten.. u guys now any good right midfielders or should i just rotate feghouli there

toulousefootballclub2.th.png

so heres the squad before 2nd season...

15 mils left...

Who to buy or sell ???? btw bordeux wont sell obertan for me :O i placed bid of 12 mils they rejected ......

or is this good enough for top 3 at this season

Have a look at Di Maria or even better Mati Fernandez as LM.

Also Witsel - great MC and he can play on all positions in the mid

As RM you need to pay more on Obertan. If you don't have the money look at Thiago Neves maybe, Alexis Sanchez ( better as ST though ).

thiago neves is at al hilal (?) or smtihng :D on loan so hes unavaible...

personally i like fernandez more so im after him now .....

EDIT so fernandez doesnt want to join....

• 4 weeks later...

Maybe new centreback to replace cetto?? for me cetto didnt do much.... take a look miranda,sebastien bassong,

mauro cejas is really good to right wing bought for 325K value now over 4 million,

u could offload few players( ndiaye,braaten) to get some money

other than that ur squad looks good enough to top 3 positions .... :D

Yea i need a couple of more players to push on i think , How good is sergio asenjo ? I got him fairly cheap coz his team got relegated .. I scouted him and my scout said he was pure class

He's quality, he's only my back-up with OM though but easily becomes one of the best keepers in the game. Usually a lot of peoples first choice keep with big teams too. He develops nicely, who's your current keeper? Carrasso? I'd say it's a close call when Asenjo's young but he'll really outclass him in a few years.

Have you looked at any stikers? Pentecote and Soukouna aren't great, I'd suggest giving Gamiero a go, might set you back a fair bit mind.

He's quality, he's only my back-up with OM though but easily becomes one of the best keepers in the game. Usually a lot of peoples first choice keep with big teams too. He develops nicely, who's your current keeper? Carrasso? I'd say it's a close call when Asenjo's young but he'll really outclass him in a few years.

Have you looked at any stikers? Pentecote and Soukouna aren't great, I'd suggest giving Gamiero a go, might set you back a fair bit mind.

Agreed there mate .. I had the chance to sign humberto suazo but i didnt go for it .... Is cabanas any good ? My scout said he was on a par with gignac so i paid like 5 mil for him

Agreed there mate .. I had the chance to sign humberto suazo but i didnt go for it .... Is cabanas any good ? My scout said he was on a par with gignac so i paid like 5 mil for him

His finishing is good which is all that really matters if you have a strong team around him but I'd try to train his composure, technique and bravery if you want to make him really good.

• 4 weeks later...

Archived