Englischer Fussball Bund - 03/04 (EFB-03/04)

Goldy

• Replies 829
  • Created
  • Last Reply

derby.jpg

Rams appoint Hepburn as manager!!!!

After a long search Derby County FC have appointed former Hull manager Andrew Hepburn as there new manager. Hepburn comes with a great pedigree after having taken Hull to the Premiership in successive seasons and has taken them to FA Cup and UEFA Cup glory in the same season.

Derby have fallen from grace. Once a Premiership team now a struggling Division One team Hepburn has a job on his hands to get them back to where they belong. The fans have suffered but with Hepburn at the helm things maybe about to change in dramatic fashion. He has already shaken up things by bringing in a host of new players ready for an assault on Division One next season. The main aim this season is to avoid relegation which, Hepburn has went some way to achieving. Here is a rundown of the games he has played so far....

Derby v Rushden - (H) - 2-1

Hepburn's first game in charge and a six pointer. It was a must win game for the Rams against fellow strugglers Rushden. Two goals from the penalty spot was enough for a Derby victory although it should have been more as the whole of Derby seemed to be at the stadium lending their support after Hepburn's plea to the fans to get behind their team. It was midfielder Marijn Mulders who scored the penalties and sent the fans home happy. Hepburn was also delighted to have picked up his first win in such a pressure game for his new team.

Charlton v Derby - (A) - 1-1

Next up was a tough game away at Charlton. It was a pretty even encounter as the Derby players were fighting for everything under Hepburn.Charlton took the lead through Charlie Rhodes but an absolutely outstanding free kick from Simon Francis got Derby back on level terms. Both teams had their chances to nick a victory but it was a fair result in the end.

So a good opening for Derby under Hepburn's management as he builds a new team to take Division One by strom and achieve promotion to the Premiership.

PNE_badge_cm_clan.jpg

Monday Session

This is hopefully the session where we find out if we will go up as an automatic spot or through the playoffs or miss out completely let’s hope it’s the auto spot.

Looking at the table its so close there that any slip up will see some team come a cropper and drop out of the top 6. The thing I have going for us is that we have a good goal difference

11 Apr 09 Gravesend (a)

So we have one of the biggest games of the season as we play the team tat are in pole position in the league. Can we get the result that keeps us in touch with them? …Lets hope so.

With a bit of luck we get a through ball played from the defence that goes straight into the path of our striker Arthur who is one on one with the keeper and puts the ball into the net after 25 minutes 1-0 to us.

Another break from the midfield leaves us attacking the keeper whos defenders have deserted him yet again. As Williamson is running through he lays of a square pass for Yahiaoui to put the ball in the net. 2-0 to us.

The result that we get here is just the tonic we need as it keeps us in the top 6 still and with few games to go its edge of seats stuff for all of us concerned with PNE

End Result… PNE…win 2-0

Scorers Arthur 25th,Yahiaoui 33rd,

MoM Arthur…PNE 8/10

18 Apr 09 Halifax (a)

A team that were in 8th in the league and still looking for that place in the play offs. We started off as we meant to go on …. we went on the attack trying to get that first goal.

In an even first half I decided to change the strikers around and brought on Porarinsson into the game just after the break. With the extra bit of pace now upfront we had the more chances and it was the speed of the front 2 that got our first goal.

We did leave it a bit late to go in front and at the time we had dropped down to 5th in the league. The super sub that got us both goals and was called MoM was Porarinsson. His first goal was a case of catch me if you can. The speed of the lad had left the defence still watching his shadow. Bang 1-0 the ball was in the net. 2 minutes later he got his and the teams second.

The result was a win for us and more pleasing was that with this win we had moved into 2nd place in the league on goal difference. With 4 games to go the ball was in our court and all we had to do now was win all our remaining games and we should be up to Division 1 as we have a lot better goal difference than the teams all around us.

End Result… PNE…win 2-0

Scorers Porarinsson 88th, 90th,

MoM Porarinsson…PNE 9/10

Due to the late start tonight this was all I had to play in tonight’s session.

Tuesdays session next….

Stevenage.jpg

Planet Stevenage : Europe Gets The Best From Me......But The League Still Screws Me!!!!!!

Fans of Stevenage, fans of the Boro its been very, very disappointing for me in the league, we're dropping more points which as expected, lets Spurs right into the champions league spot. Teams are having no more than 2 shots against us with us having over five times the amount of shots they have and we're either losing or drawing, its really getting on my nerves now that now for the third season in a row a curse appears over the clubs ability to score.

Thankfully we got to shout about some "proper football" in our Uefa cup games but the league games just continued with the same crap, details below......

Uefa Cup 3rd Round

Visiting Holland To Play: Roda JC

Just as I was preparing the lads for a tough Uefa cup third round tie......I get disconnected and then had to miss 30minutes of action before being able to return, thankfully my assistant Mr Stromberg knew what was required and thrashed Roda in what was expected to be a very tough encounter, new Portugese striker Vieirinha did the job in front of goal followed by the man who has always been there, Borut Semler. Final Score : Roda JC 0 - 3 Stevenage Vieirinha (2), Semler

Visiting Broadhall Way is : Roda JC

First Leg : Roda JC 0 - 3 Stevenage

The manager returned! I expected the dutch side to come out all attack and try and get three away goals of their own to give themselves the chance to progress into the fourth round. Well it wasn't to be, a fantastic display made this return leg look even easier than the excellent work Stromberg did in Holland. We ran riot in this game with the strikers totally on hot form in our first season in European as Semler and Vieirinha both got two and the Ice cool captain Juliusson slotting in a brilliantly taken penalty! Final Score : Stevenage 5 - 0 agg 8-0 Roda JC Semler(2), Vieirinha(2), Juliusson(P)

Fighting In Serbia Against : OFK Beograd Fourth Round

The fourth round draw was made and this time we got drawn against Serbian side OFK Beograd, very unknown to us but the same probably goes for them about us. It should prove to be an exciting game and it sure was, if your a Stevenage fan that is! We gave a very solid performance and there should have been a lot more goals but we had to settle for two away goals which certainly should help us in the return leg at Broadhall Way and could see us go into the quarter final on our European debut! Final Score : OFK Beograd 0 - 2 Stevenage Semler, Giggs

Premiership

Visiting Loftus Road To Play: QPR

Should have been three easy points here, QPR, in no form at all this season and one place above the relegation zone, they have been poor all season, this is the first of the nights league games that we were totally screwed over, they made 2 shots in the first 20minutes and scored 2 goals.......we dominated the game completely and made countless shots on target, QPR win the game having never made another shot for over 70minutes of the game..........absolutely shocking to say the least, gotta love the match engine, wish it would let all our shots on target go in!Final Score : QPR 2 - 0 Stevenage

Visiting Broadhall Way is : Arsenal

We now drop 2 more points after making more shots on target and it appears Superman just plays in goal for the opposition in every game we're involved in. Arsenal scored a goal after about half an hour from their first shot on target from three shots, they had one more shot in the second half and that was it from the Gunners, Stevenage were trying to find way to put the ball into the net for the whole game and had to settle for another draw which should have easily been a win. Final Score : Stevenage 1 - 1 Arsenal Vieirinha

Visiting The Blue Half of Manchester to face : Man City

Man City been splashing a lot of cash lately but once more we lose 2 more points due to them getting 2 shots on target, thankfully the game was a lot kinder on our team by actually letting us have two goals despite making more chances than Jordan has had boyfriends we once again fail to win due to letting them have a mere two shots on target! Final Score : Man City 2 - 2 Stevenage Semler(2)

Uefa Cup Fourth Round

First Leg : Stevenage 2 - 0 OFK Beograd

Can we make it to the quarter finals of the cup? Of course we can, after a good win away in Serbia and getting two crucial away goals, the home time saw us dominate play completely and it was a massive suprise that we only score one goal. But at the end of the day it was enough to see us through in our debutant season in Europe, the quarters are upon us now! Final Score : Stevenage 1 - 0 agg 3-0 OFK Beograd Semler

Premiership

Visiting Broadhall Way is : Aston Villa

I've had enough of the **** that the game has given me and decided that my assistant Stromberg will take over for the rest of the season, he will see the team out till the end of the season with me returning just to charge in our Uefa Cup games which seems to be the only competition were our dominance actually pays off!. Well normally Stromberg doesnt get screwed......until he faced the Villa, he was very unlucky indeed and Stevenage lost another 2 points (Spurs have already taken 4th place now too cos of these crap results) The team dominated play against Villa and scored early on after 10 minutes, it looked like it could be a rout after they created so many brilliant chances, but they were undone by a 92nd minute goal that Villa scored.....despite it being offside! Well luck wasnt on Stromberg's side but he will remain in charge. Final Score : Stevenage 1 - 1 Aston Villa Semler

Stromberg takes over and might even be called upon to take over our Uefa cup clash against Shakhtar our Uefa Cup Quarter Final opponents, it appears that he has a lot more luck than I have and the team actually score and win and not lose or draw to just a couple of shots on target by the opposition.

Hopefully we can make it all the way to the Uefa Cup final, it would be an absolutely fantastic achievement for the club and would show that you can even do great things even if your the smallest club in your countries top league. Training facilities will hopefully get a big upgrade too, the board have said that they will do this but I already asked twice last season and their still not done, hopefully this season is the one. The board really need to stick their finger out as even teams in the Conference have bigger stadiums!

Goalkeeper Paul Robinson has also now commited himself to the club after handing in a transfer request, it was accepted after bids from Arsenal and Bayern were turned down and he got unhappy, but he has seen the light and what great things the club has done for him in bringing him back to the Premiership and seeing it battle it out for European places and in Europe!

Scotland Captain Barry Ferguson is signing for.........yes you guessed it, Stevenage. The 30 year old midfielder is taking a 13k pay cut to join us from Arsenal, his decision to move on was mainly because of European football at Stevenage. The move has been agreed but there are rumours that Stevenage may still not complete the deal, depending on what other players become available!

rouchie-sig-2.jpg

Champions! The quest for more silverware 08/09

Sun, 5.4.2009 - 15:00 (N) Crystal Palace - FA Cup Semi Final

April starts with an all London semi-final with the winner to come back to Wembley for the FA cup final! The stakes were high and both sides played a very cautious game. Both first and second halves passed with no goals for either team. Into extra time and heading toward the lottery of penalties when Simonetta sends the Hammers fans into raptures with the only goal of the game, and into the final at the end of the season icon_biggrin.gif

Result : Crystal Palace 0 West Ham 1

Simonetta 97

Att : 89980

Wed, 8.4.2009 - 19:45 (A) Real Sociedad - Champions League Qtr Final Leg 2

Already 8-3 up from the home leg, West Ham just needed to play a sensible no risk approach to ensure safe passage into the semi finals. But West Ham only know attacking football, Kristjansson opens the scoring in the first minute of the game! icon_eek.gif Justr after the half time break Diego equalises for the home team, but can make no more progress against the hammers. Arteta and Blasi add another goal each before the final whistle as West Ham sail through to the semi’s icon_cool.gif

Result : Real Sociedad 1 West Ham 3

Diego 49 Kristjannson 1

Arteta 81

Blasi

Att : 25819

Sat, 11.4.2009 - 15:00 (H) Middlesbrough - Premiership

A premier league game at last after all the cup action! Kristjannson is quick off the mark again as he nets in the 1st minute, Etherington misses a penalty 3 minutes later as the Hammers start at a breakneck pace! Robinho and Oskarsson add before the interval. Oskarsson grabs another two to complete his hatrick in the second half and Bowyer grabs a rare goal to finish ‘boro’s humiliation. icon14.gif

Result : West Ham 6 Boro 0

Kristjannson 1

Robinho 15

Oskarsson 32, 61, 71

Bowyer 76

Att : 25819

Wed, 15.4.2009 - 19:30 (A) Newcastle - Premiership

A trip to St James Park, a ground West Ham have yet to win on under Paul Rouch! But another early goal, this time from Simonetta starts the Hammers off in the best possible way! A Dyer goal for Newcastle levelled it up only for Oskarsson and Arteta to retake and extend the lead before half time. The second half was a busy affair but no more goals left West Ham with a deserved first victory at the Geordies home ground icon_biggrin.gif

Result : Newcastle 1 West Ham 3

Dyer 19 Simonetta 3

Oskarsson 35

` Arteta 45

Att : 45577

Sat, 18.4.2009 - 15:00 (A) Southampton - Premiership

Kristjansson scored on 11 and Oskarsson doubled the tally before Dodds pulled one back for Southampton, Oskarsson grabbed another before halftime giving the Hammers a 2 goal lead. Dodds completed his hatrick in the second half but couldn’t prevent the Irons claiming all three points as Oskarsson grabbed another two goals to seal a magnificent haul of 4 games! Kristiansson secured his brace as West Ham continued their challenge! icon_wink.gif

Result : Southampton 3 West Ham 6

Dodds 30, 59, 65 Kristjansson 11, 68

Oskarsson 23, 36, 63, 85

Att : 30491

Wed, 22.4.2009 - 19:45 (A) Juventus - Champions League Semi Final Leg 1

West ham travel to Turin to face the mighty Juventus in the Champions League Semi Final! Juve get off to a good start as the home side, and grab the first goal from Cipriani, Simonetta equalises which is how it remained until the second half when Cipriani grabbed his second and ensured Juve travel to the Boleyn with an advantage!

Result : Juventus 2 West Ham 1

Cipriani 18, 58 Simonetta 32

Att : 45528

Sun, 26.4.2009 - 14:00 (H) Blackburn - Premiership

West Ham are looking to remove the memory of the midweek defeat here and soon get Blackurn dead and buried, a quick hatrick from Arteta in the first half and goals each from Blasi and Robinho in the second half ensure that the Hammers keep the pressure on United at the top icon_biggrin.gif

Result : West Ham 5 Blackburn 0

Arteta 8, 10, 21

Blasi 49

Robinho 57

Att : 23846

Wed, 29.4.2009 - 19:30 (A) Everton

Oskarsson grabs an amazing 7 goals and Robinho 5 as the Hammers run rampant through the scousers and inflict a recored defeat on the Evertonians! icon14.gificon_biggrin.gif

Result : Everton 2 West Ham 12

Mido 13 Oskarsson 5, 45, 60, 77, 79, 84, 87

Parisi 17 Robinho 10, 46, 53, 55, 70

Att : 35179

A fantastic month again, still in the Champions league, but with some work to do at Upton Park for the return Leg if we’re to make it to the final, and through to the FA cup final, facing Darren Grays Man Utd, while still challenging in the league, pushing Man Utd all the way and keeping the pressure on! Oskarsson grabbed the player of the month award, And I received the Manager of the month award again, while Oskarsson and Arteta finish first and second in the goal of the month award! icon_biggrin.gif

PNE_badge_cm_clan.jpg

Monday Session

22 Apr 09 Wycombe (h)

A team that were in 8th in the league and still looking for that place in the play offs. We started off as we meant to go on …. we went on the attack trying to get that first goal.

We had to change the front 2 as I had good reports from my coaches about Edusei who has spent the season in the reserves was starting to show good form, also

Porarinsson was nearing the end of his loan and I don’t think he would be with us for next season.

We did get the win and a fine game from Edusei saw him get the only goals of a one sided match.

End Result… PNE…win 2-0

Scorers Edusei 39th, 46th.

MoM Laurie …PNE 10/10

25 Apr 09 Swansea (h)

This was a big game for both teams as we were in 2nd and Swansea were in 4th. A tight game it was and it was only a lose ball from the keeper had let in Arthur for a simple tap in to give us the 3points

End Result… PNE…win 1-0

Scorers Arthur 47th.

MoM Murry…Swansea 9/10

Players and Awards

It was that time again when the committee start to give out the awards for the month.

Player of the month was Laurie with his fine defending and the other award went to Me as Manager of the Month. My first of many I hope.

As for players, we have said goodbye to Thompson who is joining Aldershot for a small fee of £10k being as he is young and wanted to play first team footy we thought it best for him to move along as he would only have spent another season in the reserves.

2 May 09 Barnet (a)

A game where if we win will make it 15 games unbeaten. We start of with the same team that had just got the win over Swansea.

We had the game sown up after 28 minutes as we went 2-0 up. With the results going our way we were still in 2nd place and looking good for the 2nd place and promotion to Division 1. could we hold on to the spot only time will tell.

End Result… PNE…win 2-0

Scorers Edusei 10th.Williamson 27th.

MoM Lonergan …PNE 9/10

The big game

What a game we have in store for us today. We are at home to the team that had the Indian curse over us as we have only got 1 point off them out of a possible 16 points. Also the team we were going to play were the team that could stop us from going up. Brighton were in 3rd and the team that were in good form.

The report will be in the next session….

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by gazjuk:

HI lads good to see that the game is still going strong (not that i doubted it!) Just gutted i couldnbt stay a part of it!

anyway good luck and i hope to speak to you soon. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I dont think your club want you back either! Back to back promotions see's them now in Division 2 icon_biggrin.gif

rouchie-sig-2.jpg

Champions! The quest for more silverware 08/09

This is the crunch month, squeaky bum time again, when three trophies can be won or lost! With the league cup and Charity shield already won, this could make for an historic season! C’mon you Irons!!

Sat, 2.5.2009 -15:00 (H) Wolves - Premiership

Arteta and Simonetta adopt a business like approach to grab a goal apiece in this very efficient performance by a very determined West Ham. The result actually puts the Hammers top of the premiership, on goal difference, but Man Utd do have a game in hand, Pressure on! icon_wink.gif

Result : West Ham 2 Wolves 0

Arteta 40

Simonetta 82

Att : 27310

Wed, 6.5.2009 - 19:45 (H) Juventus - Champions League Semi Final Leg 2

West Ham are a goal down from the first leg, and need to get a goal tonight! The teams spirits are lifted however after Man Utd lost to Chelsea, meaning West Ham stay top of the premiership, and their destiny is in their hands! Oskarsson is the man of the night as he grabs a hatrick, Trezeguet pulls one back in the dying minutes of the game to make for a very nervous final few minutes, but West Ham hang on and are through to their first Champions League final icon_biggrin.gificon_cool.gificon_wink.gificon14.gif

Result : West Ham 3 Juventus 1

Oskarsson 17, 75, 84 Trezeguet 88

Att : 24956

Sun, 10.5.2009 - 15:00 (A) Stevenage - Premiership

A truly vital match, 2 games to go and we are top, on goal difference! The premiership race is tighter than a midges chaff at the moment icon_eek.gif So when the Hammers give Steve Golds Stevenage 3 goals in 10 minutes, it looks like the advantage has been handed to Darren Grays Man Utd, who are beating Newcastle. But the character of the West Ham players shone through in this match, after the worst possible start and trailing by 3 goals, the Hammers hit the comeback trail, Arteta pulls it back to 3-2 before half time with two sweet strikes. Kristjansson equalises just after the break, and Robinho completes a fantastic turnaround with the winner! Victory is at a heavy cost as the Stevenage cloggers injure Montolvan and Thompson, but that doesn’t take the gloss off of this famous comeback icon_biggrin.gif

Result : Stevenage 3 West Ham 4

Semlur 7, 8, 10 Arteta 27, 45

Kristjannson 47

Robinho 69

Att : 13855

Sun, 17.5.2009 - 15:00 (A) Q.P.R. - Premiership

The final match of the premiership and it is West Ham at the top with a superior goal difference of 1! You cant even squeeze a Rizla between Darren Gray and Paul Rouch and their teams! West Ham face QPR at Loftus Road, a game where the Irons are 4-6 favourites, but the odds go out the window in a game of this magnitude, where West Ham have to win by no less than Man Utd’s score to hold on to the title in the closest race for many years! Simonetta starts the ball rolling with the first goal after 5 minutes. Oskarsson then doubles the advantage on 35 and West Ham go in at half time to find that Man Utd are winning 2-1! The Title is still at Upton Park! Oskarsson grabs another after the break, and Robinho puts himself on the score sheet too and West Ham seal their second successive championship! The crowd go wild and the board dance a jig in the exec suites as the realisation sinks home. The team do a lap of honour and Paul Rouch steps into the centre circle and acknowledges the travelling West Ham fans to the chant of “Champions! Champions!†icon_biggrin.gificon_cool.gificon_wink.gificon14.gificon_biggrin.gificon_biggrin.gificon_biggrin.gif

Result : QPR 0 West Ham 4

Simonetta 5

Oskarsson 35, 69

Robinho 53

Att : 20468

Sat, 23.5.2009 - 15:00 (N) Man Utd - FA Cup Final

Wembley plays host to the country’s two top teams and managerial talents, who had fought the premiership battle so closely, only for the Hammers to come out on top this season, we are here now for the traditional English season closer, The FA Cup Final, with Man Utd looking to extract revenge, after beating West Ham in both league games, only for the Irons to steal the title! The Mancs did secure their revenge though, despite the hammers twice taking the lead, with goals from Robinho and Kristjansson, but the Red Devils secured the cup with goals from Nistelrooy, Van Der Vaart and a 90th minute stealer from Kleberson!

Result : West Ham 2 Man Utd 3

Robinho 11 Van Niselrooy 53

Kristjansson 69 Van Der Vaart 74

Kleberson 90

Att : 89980

Wed, 27.5.2009 - 19:45 (N) Newcastle - Champions League Final

The biggest match of the season, and after a recent upturn in our fortunes against the magpies, reason to feel optimistic about the possibility of taking the silverware back to Upton Park! Unfotunately, just he one goal separates the two teams, but it aint a West Ham one. Despite Lucio’s dismissal in the late on in the 2nd half after Jenas put the Geordies in front, the hammers cant recover and Newcastle win the champions league for the second successive season icon_mad.gif

Result : West Ham 0 Newcastle 1

Jenas 61

Att : 27959

So the mighty West Ham finish the season as winners of the community shield, League Cup and Premiership, but runners up in the FA cup and Champions League, yet still a feeling of disappointment? Such are the standards we strive for icon_wink.gif We will be back next season! icon_biggrin.gif

PNE_badge_cm_clan.jpg

Thursday Session

9 May 09 Brighton (h)

So this is the big game for both of us and the team I sent out was a 5-3-2

GK:- A Lonergan

DEF:- M Hall

DEF:- D Birchall

DEF:- M Duberry

DEF:- D Shaw

DEF:- C Laurie

MID:- L Williamson (cpt)

MID:- C Woodhouse

MID:- M Watson

FOR:- A Arthur

FOR:- A Edusei

Subs:- G Murphy, M Price, H Porarinsson, P McKenna, N Davies.

So a big crowd has come to witness our fate the crowd of 19,524 would not be to disappointed as what ever happens we are up with a better goal difference over Brighton.

Then end of the first half saw ourselves have 11 shots to Brightons 3 and with one of our shots we saw us score a goal from the sub Porarinsson who had come on for the injured Edusei.

The second half saw us take control of the match and we should have had a better score than 1-0 as we had 21 shots to 7.

End Result… PNE…win 1-0

Scorers Porarinsson 44th.

MoM Arthur…PNE 10/10

So the top of the table is as follows:-

<pre class="ip-ubbcode-code-pre">

Pos Inf Team Pld Won Drn Lst For Ag G.D. Pts

1st C Gravesend 46 25 11 10 83 42 +41 86

2nd P Preston 46 24 11 11 84 39 +45 83

3rd Pl Brighton 46 22 11 13 69 46 +23 77

4th Pl Ipswich 46 20 15 11 72 51 +21 75

5th Pl Darlington 46 21 11 14 72 39 +33 74

6th Pl Bradford City 46 20 11 15 69 54 +15 71

7th Lincoln 46 19 14 13 58 51 +7 71

</pre>

So at the end of the season we have broken our own expectations as we have got ourselves promoted and all I was looking for was mid table or play offs at the off chance.

Now I believe the hard work will start as the team might need a few changes and the board might want a lot next season from us. But in the mean time we are about to hit the club and get well and truly drunk….

Awards

I have won Manager of the month again and have come 3rd in Manager of the year so not a bad season for us.

this is the end of the season so we look forward to life in Division 1

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by rouchie:

Lo Gaz, good to see your still alive icon_eek.gif still cant spell though, twat! icon_wink.gif <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

LMAO!!!! icon_biggrin.gificon_biggrin.gif

It's true though. I feel for you Gaz. icon_frown.gif

Stevenage.jpg

Planet Stevenage : Its The Final Countdown!!

Fans of Stevenage, fans of the Boro, only four games were left to play and a place in the Uefa cup left to fight for, if we dont make it, then we're going to have to win in the final to make sure of qualification for next season and continue the success we have had so far in our debutant season in Europe.

Well lets get right to the action.....

Premiership

Visiting Broadhall Way is: Paul Rouch's Hammers

Well the Hammers started out with a different formation to their usual one they use, a nice square 4-4-2, it was in the 7th minute when Semler struck his first goal, a three minute salvo saw him get an amazing hattrick and West Ham wernt even in this game, Semler hit the bar too later on. But as Stevenage dominated, the Hammers manager had to reverted back to his old formation andof course the goals started to come, but Robinson stood proud in goal with saving a penalty from Simonetta. The goals scored by the Hammers were nothing spectacular and mainly mistakes on our teams behalf. So the game we never expected to get anything from anyway, turned out a bit more exciting than it has in the past. Final Score : Stevenage 3 - 4 West Ham Semler(3)

Visiting Waynes World To Play : Norwich

A game we could have and should have won, the first half Norwich started very brightly and goal their goal after some very poor defending which seemed to have carried on from the last game. The second half, Norwich had one shot on goal and we were raining shots in at the Canaries goal but once again just couldn't convert them golden chances. Final Score : Norwich 1 - 0 Stevenage

Visiting Broadhall Way is: Fulham

A win for us would send us upto a final placing of 6th place, a new club record, a win for Fulham would mean Premiership survival. Well the game went all our way, we dominated play completely all over the park and we just could not score despite making literally every shot on target! Eventually after 86 minutes and 20shots on goals, Hidalgo came on as a sub and smacked a free kick into the top left hand corner to give us a more than deserved victory in a game that should have seen at least 6 goals. Final Score : Stevenage 1 - 0 Fulham Hidalgo

Uefa Cup Final

Visiting Portugal For The Big Game To Play: Brondby Final

The biggest game ever in the history of this very small football club! Our debut season in Europe and we have done extremely well to get this far, I think and of course would say that we deserve our place in the final after beating some very strong opponents on the way. We're up against a very good danish side who will certainly be licking their lips at facing us, they are the favourites to win but you just never know! Well it was almost an even game, the danish side had some shots on goal but they were never on target, where as us, we made plenty of shots and most of them on target but just could not score in normal time! So extra time came upon us and just as the first half was about to end it was time for the striker of the season to pop up and lead us to victory! Yes, Semler broke free and headed the ball into the back of the net past a helpless keeper, his 35th of the season, what a 35th to score! Stevenage are champions, winners of the Uefa Cup in their Debut season. Final Score : Brondby 0 - 1 Stevenage Semler

So despite some poor results in the league we have enjoyed our best season to date yet! We made our highest finish in history with the 6th place in the Premiership netting us some very nice prize money. We were in our first season in europe and made a very impressive debut by not only beating the likes of Man Utd, Brondby and Skakhtar, but by winning the competition, a sure memory for many years to come for the Stevenage fans. The board were absolutely delighted and thrilled with the success and commitment that their manager has given to them.

Well, the season ended on a very big high with European silverware, we may add more in future years but its one step at a time for this club. It is still a very small club and it will take a few years yet before it is developed into a club that can compete with the top 6 Premiership clubs.

A Summer clear out is the plan this season, we want to bring in some top quality players we can afford and hopefully at the same time get rid of some players who are not really required anymore.

More news soon on the pre-season build up!

Thanks Rouchie icon_smile.gif

I might be late tonight, important game on.......France vs The Swiss icon_wink.gificon_biggrin.gif hehe

I'll be there on time, proper teams dont play till a couple of days time icon_biggrin.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Goldy:

Thanks Rouchie icon_smile.gif

I might be late tonight, important game on.......France vs The Swiss icon_wink.gificon_biggrin.gif hehe

I'll be there on time, proper teams dont play till a couple of days time icon_biggrin.gif <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

A real team that couldn't even beat Latvia. They have no hope. I mean even Scotland beat Latvia!!! icon14.gif

And look where Scotland are now icon_biggrin.gif hehe

But no, Germany got no bloody hope, useless bunch of ******!

Even I could do a better job!......but then again it is me icon_biggrin.gif hehe

rouchie-sig-2.jpg

Champions Again!! This season its Europe - 09/10

The exit door see’s a number of the youth team passing through during close season and the very shrewd signings of Newcastles Wonderkid, Peter Ward and the mercurial Darren Ambrose coming in! both for 500k and 950k respectively. Ward is a 16 year old defender already playing in Newcastles first team who looks a class act! Paul Rouch is still on the look out for another addition but is now focussing on the Community Shiueld Game and Premiership opener, both against Darren Grays Man Utd! C’mon 2009-2010!! icon_biggrin.gif

derby.jpg

Rams Review

The end of the season and Derby are still a division one club after Hepburn managed to keep them up quite emphatically in the end. Here is the rundown....

Derby v Barnsley - (H) - 3-2

A tough game here for Derby and they owe their keeper Carlo Nash a big thank you for keeping them in the game at some points. Barnsley pressed and pressed and never gave up at all as Derby were so close to securing their Division One status. The highlight was a stunning Lee Holmes hat trick who showed Hepburn exactly what he is capable of as Hepburn builds for next season.

Oldham v Derby - (A) - 2-0

Another game in which Oldham just could not find away past the Derby rear guard or their keeper Carlo Nash. It was a game of missed chances for Oldham as they squandered a few glaring chances whereas Derby took advantage of theirs in the form of two goals from American forward Landon Donovan. Both came in the first half and both were great goals.

Derby v Liverpool - (H) - 0-0

Yet another tough encounter as Derby played hosts to promotion chasing Liverpool. Again the Derby defence stood firm under constant pressure from the Liverpool attack and Carlo Nash produced yet another great performance in the Derby goal. There were times of restbite for the Derby defence but these were few and far between but they held on for a credible draw.

Peterbrough v Derby - (A) - 2-2

Usually final games of the season are dull, boring affairs, this game certainly did not fall into that category. Both teams went for it fromt he off with nothing to lose. You could say it was a meaningless game for both sides although judging from the passion and commitment it did not seem that way. After only one minute Landon Donvan had Derby 1-0 up with a sensational strike only to be pegged back after 10 minutes by Alan Riley. In the second half it was a case of from villian to hero for Peterbrough's Michael Marsh. He firstly put Derby ahead thanks to a headed own goal then made up for his error but equalising for Peterbrough five minutes later. It was a cracking game and both sides had chances to win it but a draw was a fair result.

So Hepburn's Derby finished the season on a high and it is now time for Derby to build towards next season and trying to achieve promotion back to the Premiership. No doubt there will be a few new faces to complimnet and improved the existing squad in thei charge for honours next year. He has achieved his first objective and now he has to get Derby back into the Premiership as soon as possible. Can he do it? Only time will tell and 46 more league games.........

daz_man_u_pic.jpg

GLORY OF SORTS.

After losing only 2 games all season it was still not enough to see Man Utd lift the premiership crown, Losing out on the final day to goal diffrence by 1 goal. As painful as it was losing the title at the last minute, Gray was the man who stopped West Hams Quest for a Quadrouple winning season and just to rub salt into the wounds it was a goal in the last minute of the FA Cup final bringing revenge for the Red Devils.

With the close season coming, United can go away and hopefully come back with a stronger squad as it really gives Gray time to add his own Signings to the Squad in his first pre season as the Old Trafford boss.

The Results for the season gone can be found here

The final first team set up looked like this.

All of the pre season news, ins and outs will follow shortly. Lets see if we can bring West Ham to there Knees. Main target for next season: WINNING THE EUROPEAN CHAMPIONSHIP BEFORE THE HAMMERS DO!!!!!! icon14.gificon_smile.gif

Latest news from Edan -

hi everone today was a sad and happy day togther !

i am back home to israel ,after almost 5 months of traviling i have my own

bed and my room back !

the trip home was long ,it had a stop for 44 hours in greece but the first

24 hours were really good and i got to see some of greek amazing sites ,and

in the hostel ,i meet some great aussie fellows and we went out that night

and it was cool ,but the bad part was that i got to the airport in 5p.m and

then waited until 2 am for the flight home(very long).

now that i am home i want to tell everyone that this was a great trip ,i had

the time of my life .

everyone of you i meet are great and i miss you all.

i hope we will stay in touch and maybe meet someday agian.

in the next 2 days everyone will start getting pics here so be ready for

that .

keep in touch

edan

hey everone

today i am planing to join the game (depends what you decided about playing tonight the game becuase of england's game).well i missed the game so much and now i hope i can show some skills .

to those of you who dont know me ,i was playing for peterbourogh until i flew for a long vacation (5 months),so now i am back .

hope to see you all tonight.

PNE_badge_cm_clan.jpg

Monday Session

The New Season

Just before we go on a pre-season tour of Scotland we have decided to get rid of a few players and bring a few new faces to our club

Players in

· R Gibbons (dm)

· T Hibbert (def/r)

· K Wilson (for/c)

· K Moran (str)

· M Blinkhorn (str)

· D Poole (str)

· S Chahead (d/dm)

· S Brennan (d/mr)

So as you can see I have gone for a few strikers as I find that the ones I have at the club are not quite up to the standard im after.

Players out

· 7 youth players and under 19

· K Hill… £170k… Ipswich

· M Briggs…£65k…Brighton

As you can see we have sold a couple of players for a small amount of money, and the players I got in to the club for the start of the new season were on a free. I think we have done ok as we have tried to strengthen the team with a few strong pacey players

Pre-Season

12.7.09 (a) Queen of the South 2-0 win PNE

21.7.09 (a) Morton 0-0..Draw

26.7.09 (a) Motherwell 1-1 Draw

31.7.09 (a) Wallsal 3-3 Draw

3.8.09 (a) Port Vale 2-1..Defeat

All in all it was not a bad Pre-Season and now for the main dish of the day….the Division 1 games

The bookies have made us 40-1 for the league, I think we are more like 350-1 as we need to find our feet in this league as coming up a division I think the lads I have might find the move a bit hard to fathom out as for speed and movement of the game.

8 Aug 09 Brighton (a)

So this is the big game for both of us as we have both been promoted and the team I sent out was a 5-3-2 the same team that had finished the game against them in Division 2 last season.

GK:- A Lonergan

DEF:- M Hall

DEF:- D Birchall

DEF:- M Duberry

DEF:- D Shaw

DEF:- C Laurie

MID:- L Williamson (cpt)

MID:- C Woodhouse

MID:- M Watson

FOR:- A Arthur

FOR:- A Edusei

With a close fought game just as it was last season we have not quite found that spark to set the game alight. But saying that we did get a man of the match performance from our striker Arthur who was just starting off where he left off last season.

End Result… Draw..2-2

Scorers Arthur 9th, 21st

MoM Arthur…PNE 10/10

Next up was our cup game. Could we go further than we have done before? Well let’s see if we can and put a few ghosts to rest.

League cup 1st rd

12 Aug 09 Leicester city (a)

We went into this game with a bit of caution, as we have fallen at the first fence before. I was pleased to announce that the lynch pin in the centre of the park had just put pen to paper for another few years. Yahioui repaid us the faith that we have put into him by getting a match ball and the man of the match award.

In truth we had shown our class and had out played the Foxes in all departments today. This result has put us in the mood to show anyone that was watching that we mean business this season.

End Result… PNE..win 5-0

Scorers Yahioui 14th, 20th,73rd (pen) Arthur 41st , Poole 49th.

MoM Yahioui…PNE 10/10

*************** End of Mondays Session*****************************

Tuesday session

15 Aug 09 Middlesborough (h)

A team that in my time of manager we have not played, and a team on paper looks like that could give us quite a few problems.

The first half saw little in the way of action in both of the penalty boxes, as it was more a midfield battle. We kind of changed things round a bit at half time just to try and get that edge in the centre of the park.

Yahioui had broken clear from his marker and got on the end of a deep cross from our full back Laurie to open up the scoring for us 1-0. And so early into the half.

We had a penalty awarded for a handball with was put away, and our new striker Poole got in on the act with a goal.

All in all a good 2nd half and another game without letting in a goal.

End Result… PNE..win 3-0

Scorers Yahioui 46th, Birchall 52nd, (pen) Poole 75th.

MoM Laurie…PNE 8/10

19 Aug 09 Sunderland (a)

Another northeast team we play but this time away from home and with a different result to our last 2 games.

We had seemed to get a grip of the game early on and were not afraid to have a go. Arthur who was playing well at this stage of the game had put us into a 1-0 lead. We held our own till ½ time but for some reason we just fell apart from the pace and passing of Sunderland and before we knew it we were 2-1.

As much as we tried we could not get back into the match and left for home with no points for all our efforts.

End Result… Defeat…2-1

Scorers Arthur 31st

MoM Schmid …Sunderland.. 9/10

22 Aug 09 Oldham (h)

Now we were playing at home and a good crowd had turned out to see a local derby game ( even the page 3 girl Michele Marsh had turned up…ooh)

With the game a tight affair it was always going to be the odd goal that would win the game, and so it turned out to be. Yahioui had put us ahead early into the second half with a Beckham style free kick. Gibbons who was only making his 2nd appearance for the team had got himself his first goal for the club and our 2 of the game.

b] End Result… PNE..win 2-0 [/b]

Scorers Yahioui 48th, Gibbons 90th.

MoM Arthur…PNE 9/10

29 Aug 09 Crewe (a)

I just don’t know what happened here? How the hell did we lose this game? With so much attacking play from us we find ourselves knocked out by the killer break away.

We even went ahead in the game but that was short lived as we were caught on the break. Not once but twice!! God this game plays mind games with you.

End Result… Defeat…2-1

Scorers Poole 18th.

MoM Walker …Crewe.. 8/10

2 Sept 09 Gravesend (h)

Now I could see this was going to be a grudge game as we were only just beaten to the title last season and I think the lads want to show them that we on a whole are a much better team than them, and were unlucky not to beat them to the Division 2 title.

We decided to play a mind game with them and make them think that we were intimidated by them even tho they were above us in the league and also we were the home team. Fear not lads as we soon were about to spring the trap.

2 goals in a minute had put us in the driving seat and it was mid way through the first half so we still had time to put more pressure on the visitors. It was not until the second half that we saw the true colours of the team and we finally put this game to bed.

b] End Result… PNE..win 4-0 [/b]

Scorers Poole 38th, Arthur 38th,81st, Yahioui 60th.

MoM Arthur…PNE 10/10

This big win puts us in the play off place and in 6th place and who would have thought that at the start of the season, not me that’s for sure.

next update tonight if im sober after England game if not who knows!

he got you sacked! you are now with the jobless oh well never mind plenty more teams out there

only joking we ended up doing t+t no games played icon_biggrin.gif

Yep Edan rejoined us.

So Welcome Back to EFB Edan, your travelling was probably without a doubt a fantastic experience and its good to see you still have an interest with CM too icon_smile.gif

All the best with your second spell in charge of the mighty Posh icon_smile.gif

N.B : EFB Zeitung to be published this weekend. yay!

efb.JPG?

*** EFB Zeitung ***

Read all about it! Read all about it! Cliff hanger finish to the premiership, promotions, the lot, we got it in this seasons edition of the Zeitung.

Wanna know more about our beautiful game? you best read on then.........

Community Shield

This seasons opener and first piece of silverware.....even if its for Charity! Well the contest is between the champions West ham who will face ranked outsiders QPR formerly managed by Mark Brown.

Despite The Injuries, Hammers Battle To Leave QPR With Just A Consolation!

League Cup

Well Paul just cant get enough of this Silverware now! He's had a taste of it and now just wants more and more. It was a very one sided final although Newcastle did threaten to score on a couple of ocassions.

Hammers Early Dominace Pays Off Against Magpies

FA Cup

What a final it was, a very close affair between the best two teams in the countries, the mighty Red Devils under the management of Daz taking on the champions West ham who are currently being managed by Paul.

Dramatic Cup Final See's Red Devils Lift Trophy After Last Minute Winner

Vans Trophy

This seasons Vans Trophy encounter see's former conference side Gravesend battle it out against unpredictable Darlington.

Dominate Darlington Secure Narrow Cup Victory!

FA Trophy

The defending champions of the FA Trophy make it once again to the final! Thats right its Carlisle who made it all the way once more to try and make it two in a row! Standing in the way is Hereford, not much of a challenger this year as their already relegated from the Conference and been poor all season!

Carlisle Secure Back To Back Trophy Wins!

FA Barclaycard Premiership

This Seasons Premiership Winners Are.............

Top Goals Scorer : Van Der Vaart (Man Utd)

Most Assists : Robinho (West Ham)

Best Average Ratings : Van Der Vaart (Man Utd)

Hammers Defend Crown....But Only Just!

Well it looked all season as though the championship would go back north and into the hands of the lads at Old Trafford, but in an absolute shocker and amazing comeback by the Hammers they managed to get themselves back into it and win it by the smallest of margins! It was down to goal difference that the title was decided on! It went right down to the final game of the season where manager Paul Rouch was able to celebrate successfully defending his crown, can he make it three in a row?

The fans and board were extrememly thrilled to have won the Premiership for a second time in a row, it was just a few seasons ago that they got promoted back to the premiership. The manager though has never looked back and is wanting more success on the even bigger stage, the Hammers are in the champions league final.......did they win? you'll have to read on!

Nightmare Ending At The Theatre Of Dreams!

Well its Daz's first full season in charge of the Red Devils and it looked like that success came with ease and at the first attempt. Having strolled through every team that they were facing with the scoreline of 5-0 being a very familiar sight by the Manchester name. But it took 23 league games for the United Steam Roller to take a hit....and what an unexpected thrashing it was! It seemed it was the start of a very bad run for united, a 4-1 beating by Gold's Stevenage was only to be one of only two defeats though in their entire season!

United had played some brilliant football and it was an absolute shocker on how they actually lost the title, it was so cruel that it was goal difference that seperated the two teams as Utd gave the Hammers some hidings throughout the season! Well they didn't get it this season in the return of United to the top, but its pretty certain that new world class talent will come in and aim to completely take over the league!.

Hepburn Not Roaring Anymore!

It was certainly not Andy's best season at Hull, they had a bad start but managed to eventually claw back into the thick of it. But unfortunately for Hepburn the Tigers board thought it just wasnt good enough to be in a top 10 positions and possibly being able to make into the top 6! So they decided to throw him back into the Jungle of unemployment where unfortunately it just didnt get any better for him.

Having rejected many job offers during his spell at Hull, it just seemed that no one wanted this manager! All jobs applications were turned down and Andy could only watch the other teams perform from the stands! Will there be a light at the end of the tunnel? you best read on......

Boro Make Highest Finish In Club History!

They made an impressional debut season in the Premership by securing a place in the Inter Toto Cup, this time around they got even better!

Plenty more players came through the Boro door to join what was their best season in the clubs history! A historic 6th place in the Premiership also meant that the lads from Stevenage secured an automatic Uefa Cup spot. Although the team had some poor form, the next season could end up being even better than this!

The Stevenage fans were thrilled with how the team have been performing and the board are amazed by the commitment shown by their manager to the club, with many job offers from the best teams in the league, its hard to believe that Gold still hasnt jumped ship for a much easier life! With their best league position ever, did the Boro celebrate it with European success? more later on that story!

The movers from the Premiership were Middlesbrough, Fulham and Southampton, it was a close battle at the bottom for the final relegation spot but on the final day of the season it was Middlesbrough who were sent their packing orders from the league!

Nationwide Division One

Retunring To The Premiership and Champions Of Division One is......

Joining Them Via The Play Offs are.....

Top Goals Scorer : Braathen (WBA)

Most Assists : Osbourne (Torquay)

Best Average Ratings : Braathen (WBA)

White Gull's Flying Higher Than Ever!!

They have done it! Rob's Torquay side managed to get that vital second automatic promotion spot after WBA.It was a tough battle for Rob's side but he got stuck in there and his side fought bravely against some very good sides and fulfilled the wildest dreams of both the fans and board by securing top flight football.

Rob was absolutely thrilled with the success and the fans certainly made themselves heard as they were singing White's name in the streets for days! Torquay Chairman Bateson said "its an honour to have such talented manager, we're very lucky to have him"

From A Tiger To A Ram In Just A Few Months!

Well after his sacking from Hull who would take him? Well, no one would actually but a re-born Hepburn eventually did make a return to football management! Nope, he aint a Tiger anymore, he's turned into a Ram!!

Thats correct, Andy took over Derby County, with just a few games left, Hepburn just has to guide the club out of a bit of trouble and start building for next season. He easily got Derby out of trouble and there will surely be many signings making their way over to the East Midlands!

Elsewhere, it was once Premiership side Leeds who take yet another drop! Joining them are last seasons second division champions Portsmouth and last but not least Rushden & Diamonds finish off the trio.

Nationwide Division Two

Champions Of Division Two are......

Top Goals Scorer : Somerville (Farnborough)

Most Assists : Forrest (Bradford)

Best Average Ratings : Harris (Swansea)

North End-No End To Preston Steam Roller Finish Towards Promotion!

What a season for Pete's Preston! It didnt start off too well but a great recover saw them in great form and take victories right left and centre. They managed to pull themselves all the way behind the champions and at one stage almost had a chance to win the league themselves!

A great effort by Smith in his first full season in charge of Preston, promotion to the first division and now only one league away from the top flight! Certainly going to be a difficult season ahead but Pete has got plenty of young talent at Preston who will be looking to impress next season to keep their place in the squad.

The end of the road for four teams in this leagues, it was time to say good bye and hello to Division three for Southend, Wimbledon, Reading and Colchester!.

Nationwide Division Three

Champions Of Division Three is......

Top Goals Scorer : Nicholls (Exeter)

Most Assists : Webster (Burton Albion)

Best Average Ratings : Field (Mansfield)

Elsewhere, it was a close fight for the final relegation spot with a number of teams all possibly taking the plunge into the Conference but it ended up being Cambridge who leave the football league, joining them will be Bristol Rovers.

Nationwide Conference

Champions Of The Conference Are......

Top Goals Scorer : Haworth (Tranmere)

Most Assists : Palmer (Scarborough)

Best Average Ratings : Watson (Forest Green)

Elsewhere, after getting promoted back into the Conference, Port Vale just wernt good enough to stay in the league and therefore find themselves once again relegated. They will be joined by both Southport and Dover Athletic.

Champions League

This seasons champions league final see's the defending champions Newcastle take on the challengers West ham who make their first final appearance having gone so close in previous seasons, could they cap the year with European success?

Magpies Show Their True Colours In Europe

Uefa Cup

This season see's Danish side Brondby take on Gold's Stevenage side, they had some great come backs on their way to the final, a victory would certainly make their historic season one they wouldnt forget for a while!

Gold-en Victory with Silver Goal For Boro!

Super Cup

Well this year see's Newcastle take on the mighty Romans, yes its Roma not Chelsea! It was a close battle but Newcastle once more showed why they are the cream of europe.

Newcastle Add To Their Cabinet

It was a brilliant season once again in EFB, I hope you all enjoyed the read and hopefully there is more thrilling action to come in the next season! Thats it for now folks!

Zeitung written by S.Gold

Magic Zeitung as usual Steve. icon_cool.gif

fuss%20cm_2.JPG?

**************************************ANNOUNCEMENT**********************************

Just letting you know lads game will be off on Tuesday night as I away out with my girlfriend and her family. icon_smile.gif

rouchie-sig-2.jpg

Champions Again!! This season its Europe - 09/10

A mixed bag in preseason as West Ham prepare for their title defence. Hopefully the preseason form will bear no relation to what happens as the season kicks off!

Fixtures

Wed, 15.7.2009 19:30 A Stirling Friendly 0 : 0

Fri, 17.7.2009 19:30 A Brechin Friendly 3 : 1

Sun, 19.7.2009 15:00 A Dunfermline Friendly 0 : 0

Tue, 21.7.2009 19:30 A St. Johnstone Friendly 1 : 2

Thu, 30.7.2009 19:30 A Ipswich Friendly 1 : 0

Sun, 2.8.2009 14:30 A Feyenoord Friendly 1 : 4

The season proper kicks off with the Charity shield, against Darren Gray’s Man Yoo. Last season The Reds won every encounter against West Ham and only missed out on the Premiership on goal difference! Can the Hammers chalk up their first win over Daz’s Mancs?

Sun, 9.8.2009 - 14:00 (N) Man Utd - Community Shield

A packed Wembley plays host to the two teams who will be slugging it out again this season for the premiership title and any other silverware along the way! West Ham are in dominant form though and although Man Yoo take the lead through Pazzini, are soon back in it Robinho grabs the equaliser before half time. The second half sees the Hammers secure the Community Shield for the second successive season when Robinho completes his Hatrick and Oskarsson grabs one too! West Ham break the Hoodoo that manager Darren Gray had been holding over them! icon_biggrin.gif

Result : Man Utd 1 West Ham 4

Pazzini 24 Robinho 38, 50, 90

Oskarsson 85

Attendance 89964

Sun, 16.8.2009 -16:00 (A) Man Utd - Premiership

The first Premiership game of the season and it’s a trip to Old Trafford! An early chance for Darren Gray to re-establish his hoodoo over West Ham! But Simonetta grabs an early goal and the Irons hang on for an invaluable 3 points at the Theatre of Dreams! icon_wink.gif

Result : Man Utd 0 West Ham 1

Simonetta 5

Attendance 60366

Wed, 19.8.2009 - 19:30 (H) Chelsea - Premiership

After such a tough opening game we face another top club! This time its Chelski, and West Ham are in rampant mood with Arteta grabbing 4, Blasi and Kristjansson also scoringas even the sending off of Phil Ward cant seem to derail the Hammers! Chelsea grab a consolation from Mutu and another from the penalty conversion by Crespo that followed Wards dismissal. icon_cool.gif

Result : West Ham 6 Chelsea 2

Blasi 10 Mutu 14

Arteta 41, 60, 64, 90 Crespo 57

Kristjansson 68

Attendance 31345

Sat, 22.8.2009 - 2:30 (A) Everton - Premiership

Robinho at the start of the game and Melchiot at the end were the only bright spots in this drab visit to Everton, at least we had the three points though! icon14.gif

Result : Everton 0 West Ham 2

Robinho 3

Melchiot 90

Attendance 35513

Sun, 30.8.2009 - 16:00 (H) W.B.A. - Premiership

West Ham played host to the Boing Boing Baggies, and after a rather uneventful first half, Melchiot was sent off at the start of the second, The Brum boys took the lead shortly after with a goal from Palladino. The Hammers were unable to breach the Albions defence and incurred their first loss of the season icon13.gif

Result : West Ham 0 WBA 1

Palladino 51

Attendance 23468

We end the first month of the season top of the league despite the poor loss to West Brom icon_biggrin.gif

well today was my second start as peterbrough!

the first game was agianst gravesend

where i put all the pressure but misses by the strikers ,and a fast counter attack by gravesend gave them the win 1-0

the second game was better after being down 2-0 by nottingham forrest i came back to the game with 2 goals by menapi and then was 3-2 down agian ,a late penalty by menapi gave me the draw ,a well deserved draw!

my third game was crew away

what a dissaster was that was 1-0 down and came back to the game with manapi scoring again but crew were all over me and scored 2 more to win 3-1

well wasent the best start for me but hope it will be better next time !

Archived