Why low creative freedom and mentality shouldnt make your team perform better

Look at arsenal yesterday.

Played with a low attacking mentality and with very, very low creative freedom.

What was the result? a poor and weak arsenal compared to the fast paced and creative force.

If you manage a big team, creative freedom and attack shouldnt hinder your tactics, although in this game it seems to do so.

Bring back the older more realistic ME

better yetcreate a new one where guys like messi can play like real life counter part and fabregas etc etc.

You couldn't be more wrong. First Half, Arsenal were the better team, creating more chances. However, at half time Hiddink changed things in midfield with Essien which allowed Chelsea to have more possession and create chances.

We were the best of two poor teams in the first 20 mins. After we scored we were even worse.

Fact is arsenal play much better with high creativity and high attacking, when we try to play a chelsea type game we are poor, boring and predictable.

At least you both got a game with goals.

Fergie went with the kids, brave though it might have been, and my team went out on penalties. :(

Still, I think there's a master-plan there somewhere. Think about it. An FA Cup final days before a potential Champions League final... against one of the possible finalists in Chelsea...

Anyway, I hope that Everton actually win the final against Chelsea, as much so to rub salt in Rafa's wounds when he finished the season without a trophy having called Everton a "small club". :p

If you manage a big team, creative freedom and attack shouldnt hinder your tactics, although in this game it seems to do so

I'd best go and get rid of my three free roles, 5 players on greater than 15 CF attacking tactic then. Are you saying I'll start winning by more goals that way?

Archived