Football Manager Talk

Football Manager Talk otherwise known as FMT is a brand new Football Manger Fansite/Forum. Started up in March 2009 by Adminastrator & Owner 'Jamesdude 55' FMT has many Football and Off Topic Forums to post in if your not in the mood for any FM. FMT has only a few members at current but we hope to see you there soon! FMT will be looking or Admins & Mods so Register and be an active member and you will be rewarded! So come on over and help FMT become one of the best FM Fansites in the world.

FMT has moved!!!

We now have a much better skin and a logo!!!! So this is the best time to join!!! Click here if you are intrested!

We offer a much more relaxed community than all the other site's on the 'scene' and much much more!!!!

i agree its a lot better, but maybe you could centre the banner and take the copyright off as well

I can't, to get the copyright of is impossible (i think) and I am an absolute ameuter with graphics.

I am curently looking for a Graphics speicalist!!! If you are one PLEASE sign up and PM me!!!!!

P-L-E-A-S-E!!!!!!

Yeah, it is quite complicated at first, and would take a while to learn.

I just had a look either the old or the new one, and it looked quite good. The ads are annoying and it would look great if they weren't there but you can't really do anything about them.

Its not so much about html, CSS, or php as free forum software is usually acceptable but having a domain name is essential to a forum success. If someone saw z3.invisionfree.com/fm_talk or sortitoutsi.net i think they would go with the latter. You can get .co.uk names quite cheaply if you shop around sometimes below £5.00 for two years or you could go with the .co.nr which i believe are free

Archived